Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

December '09/January '10: In the Face of Darkness, Joy

Page: 1 of 1
 JediMaster12
12-14-2009, 7:41 PM
Since Writer was our winner for the November competition, he chose the topic for the December competition. Here it is:

In the Face of Darkness, Joy

Put your character through a deep, dark situation. Perhaps it's the worst thing they've ever experienced, and perhaps it isn't. And yet, in the midst of this terrible circumstance, there's just something they can't deny, a little flicker of joy. Whether it's brought up by a thought a memory or an object, even this deepest darkest moment in their life cannot drown out the sense of joy found there. In all the darkness, there's just that one blinding flicker of light.

Describe it.

Entries must be submitted by Dec 28 by 5pm PST. Good luck to all who participate.
 JediMaster12
01-01-2010, 6:24 AM
Given that most people were on holiday for December for the Christmas holiday season, I am extending the deadline to January 15. Thus this will be the December/January 09-10 contest.
 Jae Onasi
01-05-2010, 3:02 AM
Thank you! I was so swamped with holiday activities I had absolutely no time to write.
 JediMaster12
01-11-2010, 2:18 AM
You're welcome Jae.

On another note, five days left till the time for entries is closed.
 Kyvios
01-14-2010, 5:21 PM
^_^ i've submitted. :D hopefully i'm not alone in this.
 JediMaster12
01-19-2010, 10:31 PM
I declare this month's challenge closed and the winner by default is Kyvios. He will have the option for selecting February's challenge. Congrats Kyvios.
Page: 1 of 1