Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Heavy Midnight 2 - Shards

Page: 3 of 3
 Kyvios
03-03-2010, 3:17 PM
Rusu grinned under his mask at the mans response to this comrades greeting. But he could tell that his companion was not pleased with it however by the scowl that came over his face. It was refreshing to see some one optimistic and out going in times that are not particularly kind.

"My name is Alvaro Rusu, but Rusu will do just fine thank you" he said to the group, his eyes traveling over the three. His eyes spending a little to much time upon the girl that was with them. She looked vary famillare to him, but some how he could not place it.
 SkywalkerRules
03-03-2010, 8:47 PM
Moxie slightly nudged Ashtin on his arm, trying to stop him from getting edgy. The young woman smiled up at the one named Alvaro Rusu. She also noticed that he kept staring at her, as if... he knew her.

Breaking the silence, Moxie extended her hand to him, smiling brightly. "Hello. I'm Moxie Stewart. Trainee here at the Supernatural Society. It's nice to meet you."

She really hoped Ashtin wouldn't do anything to get attention in the cafetria. Only a handshake would do and everybody's happy.
 Kyvios
03-03-2010, 8:55 PM
Ashtin felt slight pressure on his side. Knowing it was Moxie trying to get him to calm his quick temper he sighed heavily and nodded his head. He had trouble trusting people he didn't know, spending most of his life wondering what strangers were out to end his life was a hard feeling to get rid of after all, and there was still something strange about this man before them.

"And I am Ashtin Dezreil" he said, his tone still lightly disgruntled.

-------------------------

"forgive my rudeness" Rusu said looking at the Moxie "Could I perhaps have the names of your parents"

Rusu was always straight forward about things. It takes to long to just wonder around something you rather just get over and done with. If his suspicions were correct her answer were confirm or deny them.
 SkywalkerRules
03-03-2010, 9:18 PM
Moxie smiled at Ashtin. At least he didn't attempt to tear the man's neck off. She then glanced back at the man in front of them.

"forgive my rudeness" Rusu said looking at the Moxie "Could I perhaps have the names of your parents"

The young girl slightly tilted her head to the side, wondering why he asked that. Something told her that this man was somebody from her past. But... why say her parents in this?

"Well... my mom was Amelia. And my dad was Mark. They were my real parents. Why, sir?"
 Kyvios
03-03-2010, 9:25 PM
Rusu could tell that the man at Moxie's side, Ashtin, was uncomfortable with the start of they're conversation. There was no reason for Ashtin to fear Rusu, he came as a companion to help with the biker gang that seemed to be causing problems. But one thing Rusu could do with slight ease was ignore the ignorant, which seemed Ashtin was.

"I knew your parents well in fact. We were good friends in our youth." Rusu said to Moxie stretching out his arm and stepping to the side "I think you and I should talk."
 Cyborg Ninja
03-03-2010, 9:30 PM
For once Darius could agree with Ashtin's actions. Normally he himself wouldn't care but now this guy was starting to give him the creeps.

"I think you and I should talk."

"And I think you need to hold your horses there Rusu. First I think you need to give Moxie some proof and secondly I need to talk to her as well. I just think training her is a bit more important than catching up on old times."
 Kyvios
03-03-2010, 9:44 PM
Stepping in front of Moxie to prevent her from going any where with this Rusu, Ashtin glared at him. Something was definetly magical about this man, where he learned his magics and what kind of magics he knew was still a mystery to him and he wasn't about to let Moxie go anywhere with this guy until they knew more about him.

"Private matters should stay private" Ashtin said to Rusu a slight growl in his voice. "Perhaps if Moxie wants you two can talk some other time. But for now your time is not now. understand"

------------------------------

Rusu laughed a little at the hint of protection the two showed for Moxie. If he had any intention about harming Moxie they certainly wouldn't stand much of a chance. But he had no intention upon causing any trouble with in Masons agency.

"Perhaps your friends are correct. We can speak upon the past some other time." He said calmly to her and bowed slightly. His glance then looked over at Ashtin "Tell me, Vampire, how long do you think what you have will last."

And with those words being his last he left the room and started to walk down the hall.

----------------------------------

How long would what last? Ashtin didn't know what Rusu was talking about. Cryptic person that Rusu seemed, and that just made him distrust him even further. In all todays events he couldn't help but let out a low growl of his frustrations. Something told him he should of just stayed in the gym and continued to work out, but now it was to late, and what happened as happened.
 Cyborg Ninja
03-03-2010, 11:15 PM
Darius watched Rusu exit the room, even though he was gone he still felt uncomfortable. He would definitely have to keep an eye on him, however now was not the time for that. He needed to know what Moxie was capable of, and how much he was going to need to teach her.

"So Moxie, do you know how to use a gun? Actually let me rephrase that. Your boss agreed to a week and that's not a lot of time to teach you everything I know, so I want you to tell me what you want me to teach you." he said in an attempt to change topics.
 SkywalkerRules
03-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Moxie watched as the men talked. Ashtin was getting really upset about Rusu. He felt that he didn't trust him. Neither did Darius. The young girl watched on, hoping that nothing would start. Finally, the man was gone.

Deep in her mind, she really wanted to know more about him. If he said was true about meeting her parents... then, she'd have to know. Somehow...

"So Moxie, do you know how to use a gun? Actually let me rephrase that. Your boss agreed to a week and that's not a lot of time to teach you everything I know, so I want you to tell me what you want me to teach you."

Moxie turned to Darius and smiled, knowing his statement. "Oh, yes! I used a gun since the fall of AWO. But I would like more fighting skills with my hands. If that's all right."

She glanced up at Ashtin, her eyes saddened. She was beginning to worry for him...
 Kyvios
03-06-2010, 11:17 AM
Ashtin didn't turn around to see Rusu leave the room. The fact that he could still smell him in the air was disturbing enough. Ignoring the others he walked over to a table and sat down placing his hands over his face and ran them down as he let out a sigh. Why? Why couldn't things just be easy? No psychotic mercenaries? No magical unknown creatures? Just things as they should be. Ashtin could tell he was getting angry over everything, and he knew that Moxie would worry about him if he kept this behavior up. But he couldn't let go of it. This feeling clinged to him so tightly that it started to become the only thing he could feel.

"This is complete bull" he mumbled to himself as he stared down upon the table.

With another heavy sigh he leaned back into the chair and rested his head backwards so his eyes gazed upon the ceiling above. He still slightly wished beyond everything he was feeling that he had just stayed in the gym, at least then he could of worked out the issues he had with Darius.
 Cyborg Ninja
03-07-2010, 9:02 PM
"Oh, yes! I used a gun since the fall of AWO. But I would like more fighting skills with my hands. If that's all right."

Darius nodded his head, very impressed with Moxie's answer. Unarmed combat was the most important skill every merc should know. Only having a week, Darius would have to do his best to teach Moxie as much as he could. He have to pick the right fighting style for Moxie, one that would ensure her survival.

"Of course its alright Mox. Tomorrow we'll play around with a couple different styles and see which one you like best. Fortunately for you, your amazing instructor has mastered many different fighting styles so whichever you like the best chances are I've mastered it."

Darius looked over at Ashtin, who was still angry at well about everything he guessed. He then looked back to Moxie who went from happy to sad just that quickly.

"You just don't like being happy do you Buzzkill?" Darius said to him
 Kyvios
03-08-2010, 12:57 AM
Lifting his head so his gaze was now at the distant wall, Ashtin gritted his teeth at Darius's comment. This person has proved nothing but radical, and dangerous to everything. Why Manson trusted this particular individual to tutor Moxie was beyond anything Ashtin could understand.

"And what particular buzz would i be killing, Mr. Darius?" Ashtin asked as he rested his elbows upon the table and folding his hands together resting his chin upon his hands.

This man didn't know Ashtin, and making assumptions about him wasn't going to make him like this Darius any.
 Cyborg Ninja
03-08-2010, 3:42 PM
Darius looked over at Ashtin and chuckled at his response. Making fun of him was just too much fun! He was just puzzled on how someone could stay so angry for so long. Maybe Ashtin was a teenager in vampire years?

"Hmm, I'd have to say just about everyone's. To be honest I'm not exactly sure how people put up with you when all you do is get angry and complain. Not to mention you have major trusting issues with just about everyone you come into contact with."

Darius took a seat on a chair next to him and pulled out his pistol. He made sure the safety was on before he began twirling it with his finger.

"I get it now...still mad at me are ya? There's something else to add to the board, you don't let things go. Let's go back to that club for a few seconds. Was what I did really such a bad thing? Not only did I make sure no one got hurt but I stopped his chances from escaping into the crowd. Plus my actions probably caught him off guard just as much as you were. Sure I thought about stealthing my way in there but shouldn't an informant for a dangerous gang be expecting someone to take him out. I made sure to draw my weapon first so he couldn't try anything." Darius stopped twirling his pistol and let the words sink in.

He placed the pistol back in the holster and stood up.

"So I guess I take my statement back, you're not buzzkilling everyone. You're buzzkilling yourself and you're bringing everyone down with you."
 Kyvios
03-09-2010, 12:32 AM
Standing up from his chair Ashtin took a deep breath in, then exhaled slowly. Obviously this particular human didn't understand that his actions could of done more harm than good, he was just lucky. And for the moment being in his presence was stirring up things he'd would of rather kept buried inside. Continuing this slowly breathing trying to relax his nerves, but it seemed completely impossible with this childish, moronic nit wit standing around trying to justify the fact that he could of ruined everything in his brief yet continuing moment of insanity.

"If you will please excuse me." Ashtin said as calmly as he could and bowed his head slightly "There is something I need to take care of."

Ashtin turned away from the table and walked passed Moxie without even glancing at her. He knew it hurt her, and maybe in a way he wanted to hurt her. There were things he needed to do. Something he needed to take care of. But he wasn't going to find it tied to the SS agency. Walking out of the cafeteria, and then down the hall to the elevator he took it up to the third floor sleeping quarters. His first stop was her room, Ashtin needed to leave something for her, something to help her. Walking down the hall he counted the doors he passed one...three... seven... then finally ten, Moxie's room.

He stood outside the door of her room for a long time then finally entered it. Ashtin didn't take the time to look around at what she could possibly have upon the walls, he was there to do one thing and one thing only. Reaching behind him he unhooked the two holsters that were attached to the back of his belt and left it on the table near Moxie's bed. Then he reached in and removed several clips he had hidden with in his jacket, two of the clips contained ultraviolet bullets for his hand. Then he sat on a chair and pulled a notebook and a pencil towards him and began writing.

Right now, as you read this. You maybe have been told I am a traitor and possibly to kill me on sight. And if you believe that is so, then I am leaving you two clips with specially made bullets. My guns will not fail you, just trust in them and they will trust in you. Our weapons, are just an extension of ourselves. Close your eyes and just feel yourself combine with what you hold in your hand. And gently squeeze the trigger and your mind will travel with the bullet to the point where you want it to hit. Believe you can do it, believe in yourself. Like I believe in you Moxie. And please do not follow the fallen, not everything can be saved or is meant to be saved.

My love for you is Eternal Moxie, Good-bye.

Sliding the notebook near his, now Moxie's two pistols Ashtin placed the pencil upon the notebook and left her room. Traveling back two rooms he entered his rooms. It stayed dark, just the way he usually liked things. His sword wasn't to fair out of reach, the sheath was black, with the front and back sides along with the top and bottom covered in silver metal. The blade was blood red, and contained a blood groove, the hilt was wrapped in black leather, and the hand guard was two dragons connected by they're tails and heads. He walked out of his room feeling a little anxious and nervous, feelings that weren't particularly new to him but they're presence wasn't comforting none the less.

With any luck Baldur hadn't killed the informant from the club yet. Hopefully the man remained suborn, forcing Baldur to wait. But information, was information and any creature would rightly give it up if it meant saving they're lives. Taking the elevator to the main floor he knew the first place he'd have to look, the interrogation chamber. Ashtins eye's focused on the door intensely as he could feel some excitement run through his entire body. He wasn't certain if it was just because of the adrenaline of the moment or his taste of freedom from restricting rules.

Stopping in front of the door Ashtin knocked upon it, but no answer came. Slowly and quietly he opened the door and found Gibbs asleep in the chair, and the informant recovering still from Baldurs interrogation techniques. Ashtin didn't envy the mine for having to be interrogated by Baldur, but Baldur was the best out of all of them Ashtin wasn't about to deny that. He began to wonder if he should leave Gibbs alive, or kill him merely out of precaution. At the moment he wasn't to particularly fond of leaving a trail of blood in his wake if he wanted to get out unnoticed for a good period of time. Leaving Gibbs alone Ashtin stepped quietly over to the informant and woke him up.

"Mr. Black you are to come with me." Ashtin said in a low authorative voice unhooking his chains from the table but leaving his hands chained together.

"What now, some punk vampire is going to try one over on me. You people already got what you wanted. Or wait are you the one they send to finish the job?" Mr. Black said in a low arrogant voice.

"No" Ashtin said keeping his voice quiet "I'm the one whose getting you out of here. And your going to lead me to the gang you deal with."

"What makes you think I'd do that?" responded Mr. Black looking into Ashtin's eyes.

"Because if you don't, and they happen to survive the encounter with SS agents and you still live. You won't for long. We have to warn them not to meet at that particular location. Create a new one." Ashtin told him, his voice remaining serious and his eyes staring directly back into Mr. Blacks.

There were several moments of silence before Mr. Black spoke "Alright, whats your plan to get out of here hot shot."

With a slight grin Ashtin said "Through the front gate."

They left the interrogation room, Ashtin dragging Mr. Black's still weaken body behind him to the elevator to the lower level, which housed all the different vehicals that the Supernatural Society used in undercover operations. Once in the garage Ashtin continued to drag Mr. Black to a car Ashtin kept the keys for a deep water blue Dodge Avenger. Throwing Mr. Black in the back seat of the car and closing the door, Ashtin looked up at the camera making sure his face was recognized and got into the drivers seat of the car. Once the engine was turned on he floored it through the gates of the garage then to the Agency it self and onto the main stretch of highway. He knew once they were in town he would have to ditch the car, along with the keys knowing they contained tracking devices upon them.
 Cyborg Ninja
03-09-2010, 2:04 AM
Darius watched as Ashtin simply got up and walked away from the two of them. Darius shook his head the entire time. Was this guy really that much of a jerk that he didn't even have the common courtesy to say anything to Moxie. If only this guy was the stereotypical bad vampire he usually runs into. Then he'd have an excuse for killing him. Unfortunately for him he was a "good guy" and the last time he attacked a good vampire based on gut feeling, he had to run from a lot of puppeteers and a crazy man in a yellow bird costume.

I thought he was counting bullets...

Darius snapped out of his past and looked down at Moxie. He a hand on the girl's shoulder in an attempt to comfort her.

"Forget about him for now, he's probably just blowing off more steam...again. Alright I think we need to lighten things up, is there anything fun to do here? Lucky for you I've mastered fun unless it involves clowns...scary colorful clowns." Darius said hoping to change both the subject and Moxie's mood.
 Kyvios
03-09-2010, 11:00 AM
After an hour of driving Ashtin and Mr. Black finally reached downtown. Thankfully the trip was a silent one which made it easier for Ashtin to work out a more detailed plan. Pulling over he parked the car and turned off the engine then turned to face Mr. Black and looked at the man who to Ashtin's surprise still seemed to be recovering. With a slight shake of his head he reached over and started patting Black's cheek to wake him up.

"You can sleep later Mr. Black, we have to contact your friends or they won't be your friends any longer." Ashtin said to the man keeping his voice strong.

Ashtin got out of the car and looked around, thankfully they were still well into night hours which meant for now there wasn't any hurry to hide somewhere. Opening the back door of the car Ashtin reached in and pulled Black out of the car, as Ashtin pulled him out of the car Black made a grunting noise as if he didn't want to have to move. Pushing Black along with the hilt of his sword Ashtin kept his eyes open for anything suspicious.

"There is a phone booth seven blocks away from our current position, thats where you make your call and make it quick." Ashtin told Black "Tell them to meet us at an old abandoned warehouse on the wharf, it's quiet and safe here."

Black didn't say anything in response only let out another grunt and a nod of his head. As they were walking Ashtin noticed a group of teenagers playing something that involved money and some dice. It wasn't a game Ashtin knew at all, but he had use for the people involved.

"Hey" Ashtin yelled out to the group and tossed the keys "Deep sea blue Dodge Avenger parked over on the corner. She won't let you down trust me."

The teens looked at the keys in shock, then one of them quickly grabbed the keys and started running, with the others shortly following after them. Now if the agency tried tracking the vehical they wouldn't find Ashtin still driving it. Which should buy him at least one more hour. After the long walk was over, Black picked up the phone and dialed a number. Now Ashtin had to wait for Black's conversation to be over, and the desired location to be agreed upon. So he waited leaning his back against the booth his arms folded over his chest and his sword firmly in its hilt, and the hilt tightly attached to his belt.
 DrPhil2501
03-10-2010, 6:26 AM
Baldur watched from the shadows. His eyes didnt deceive him that he saw Ashtin throw a man in the backseat of a Deap Sea Blue Dodge Avenger. Ashtin then teared through the Garage and out onto the open road. Baldur materialised outside of the headquarters and watched as the car dashed through the highway.

"Well... I never thought he would actually do it." he smiled. "I may have underestimated that one. Well, he wont be going to far I would hope to imagine."

He made his way to the security/surveilance room. It was a dark archway passage illuminated by the lights emited from the many computer consoles lined across the wall. There were only 4 men in the room, taking overnight shifts while the rest of the crew worked during the day.

"Please tell me you didnt miss that..." Baldur crossed his arms. One of the men glanced up in responce.

"We're keeping an eye on him this minute. Damn! I hit the emergency lockdown right before he was nearing the exit. Those Avengers sure do pack enough grunt to evade such a thing."

"We've got bigger problems... He's taken one of our prisoners. Mr Johnny Black, whom we have just taken into custody, to be precise. That could raise big problems..." Baldur stared at the clock on the monitor. "We've got 6 hours before sunrise to locate him. Even if he does ditch the car and throw the keys away, there are still other ways to track him... Which I'm sure you're already aware of." he smirked. He turned around and dematerialised.
 Kyvios
03-14-2010, 12:06 AM
Ashtin grabbed Black by the collar of his shirt and started walking away from the harbor. He knew in his line of work there was nothing as being over cautious. He took several side streets and then turned into a dark alley way. There in the distance he saw beggars sleeping in or under cardboard boxes. In normal circumstances Ashtin would frown upon such interactions with the lowlifes of the human world. But again you can never be to cautions with the supernatural in this world.

"Hey" Ashtin said his voice harsh as he kicked the cardboard box hard enough to put a hole into it "Wake up"

The elderly man, groaned and turned to look over at Ashtin still holding Black by the collar of this shirt. The man seemed surprised that two pretty well dressed man would be in a dark dirty alley as this one trying to get the attention of a beggar.

"What is it you want..." the beggar said his voice dry and low.

"Your clothes" Ashtin said "Your's and his" he said pointing to the pan laying on the cold paved alley under a piece of cardboard, and newspapers.

The man stared up at the two men, his eyes glancing between them. Slowly the beggar stood up and walked over to his friend waking him up. Ashtin could smell the fear the man was feeling for the situation. The assumption was at the current time the man had faced many dangerous situations and didn't want this particular one to be his last. The beggar explained what Ashtin wanted and all four men exchanged clothes in the alley. The beggars were happy with they're new outfits, while Ashtin and Black frowned a little at the smell that was now emitting from them. How ever Ashtin was far from trying to alter they're smell.

The puddles on the ground smelled worse than the clothes they had now acquired so hopefully the intense smell wouldn't make them lose the contents of they're stomachs. With a quick jerk of his arm Ashtin pushed Black into the puddles then knelt down and started running the liquid through his hair and onto his skin. This was probably the second most disgusting thing he had ever had to do. The first was when he encounter Moxie and had to make a quick get away through the sewers.

Once they both were now completly putrid to smell Ashtin grabbed Black's collar once more and made the man walk in front of him. They're destination now was for the abandoned warehouse upon the wharf.
 SkywalkerRules
03-23-2010, 11:16 PM
"Forget about him for now, he's probably just blowing off more steam...again. Alright I think we need to lighten things up, is there anything fun to do here? Lucky for you I've mastered fun unless it involves clowns...scary colorful clowns."

Moxie looked up at Darius sadly, and smiled. "Actually... I'm gonna take a quick rest, due to all the event. I'll see ya later." After getting up, and giving Darius another smile, Moxie went out of the cafeteria.

Walking down the hall, she hoped that Ashtin was all right. She'd do anything to make him feel better.

When she got to her room, she opened the door, and got in. Closing the door, she turned on the light, walked to her bed and sat. She sighed. "How can I ever have Ash look at the bright side of things? I know he's a Vampire, but... everybody needs to know peace."

When her eyes looked at her desk, she squinted. Two pistols? Moxie got up and walked to the desk. Those looked like Ashtin's pistols! She then looked at two ultraviolet clips. "Why would Ashtin leave these here?"

She then opened her notebook. Something in the back of her mind told her to do so. Suddenly, she found a letter, and read it. She kept on reading it until she couldn't read no more. Moxie sadly placed the notebook on her desk. She then fell to her knees, and started to cry.

Why would Ashtin do this? Why? She slowly looked up, tears staining her cheeks. "I have to bring him back. I gotta help him..."
 DrPhil2501
03-25-2010, 3:02 AM
"I have to bring him back. I gotta help him..."

"Correction..." Baldur appeared behind Moxie. "We are going to go get him!" he smirked.

He saw the two pistols placed on the bed, and the letter on the desk. "Ashtin is a valued member of our organisation - not in terms of his abilities. He knows things about our organisation that should kept from the world."

He walked over to the desk and admired Ashtin's Handguns. Beatifully crafted. Why he would leave behind such valuable pieces was beyond Baldurs comprehension. "We're tracking him this moment infact. He's managed to ditch two of our tracking devices, but their are other ways to find him. One way or another, we'll be confronting Ashtin soon enough."
 Darth Revan's Girl
03-25-2010, 6:35 PM
((How do I make my posts have italics letters?))
 Master_Archon
03-25-2010, 7:09 PM
~Excuse this interruption, but I felt like being helpful folks :D : You put an 'I' in brackets at the beginning of a sentence/phrase/word/letter - (Like so: ).

After you've put up the bracketed 'I', and made the sentence/phrase/word/letter you want Italicized, you put a forward slash, and an 'I' in brackets at the end, thus completing the sequence that then creates the italics. (The end bracketed 'I', and forward slash will look like so: [/ I] - Please note that I put a space between the forward slash and the 'I', so as not to make this whole sentence in italics, and to give you some idea as to how things look, although there will be no space between those two.)

Example sentence: [I]Blah blah blah, yap yap, blah blah, dribble dribble dribble![/ I]

Again but completely Italicized: [I]Blah blah blah, yap yap, blah blah, dribble dribble dribble! - Tadda! Instant Mash!

This example can be used with bold, slash, and underline too, if that helps any! Other things also work in similar fashions, but, I don't want to make this into a long winded explanation, since I'm not even in this RP, so, I'll leave it up to you, or others for you to learn how to do those! :)

Hope that helps in some way! :whtsmile: ~
 Kyvios
03-25-2010, 11:29 PM
(( xD geez Phantom how many tracking devices could one person possibly have, lol))

As Ashtin continued to walk towards the abandon warehouse along the harbor, he made it a habit of taking random turns that would make it longer to get to his destination. He had stopped along a closed office building and rested his back around the side of the building as Black took off the uncomfortable shoes and emptied out little pebbles. Slowly Ashtin slide his sword, sheath and all out of his belt and ran his hand along it. Something was off about the detailed design of the sheath. Then he spotted it, in one of the smaller loops in the design on the upper part of sheath, slowly he picked it up with his thumb and index finger and grinned.

Some one had touched his sword, this little but of information was unsettling to him. If anything his sword was one of his prized possessions and the others should have known not to have touched it, he had killed for far less. Crushing what ever little device that could have been between his fingers Ashtin grabbed Black and they began walking randomly towards they're intended destination. The smell of the water was getting close and could almost vanish the smell of the beggar clothes they were wearing.

As they continued to walk Ashtin ran several things he had done along the way after he had traded clothes. They had thrown away cell phones, and any other electronic devices they had upon them, Ashtin had even removed Black's handcuffs and thrown them far in the opposite direction they were headed. Finally they had reached the Abandoned warehouse the house side looked rusted and falling to pieces, anyone dump enough to launch any explosive device here would just bring the whole building down.

Black entered the building first with Ashtin following directly behind him, now it was the waiting game.
 DrPhil2501
03-26-2010, 1:05 AM
((lol sorry, I assumed it was part of the RPs plot to track you down where your character is hiding among the Biker Gang. Its entirely up to Skywalker on what she wants to do. And on a side note, one more tracking device. But thats a special suprise ;) ))

Baldur looked at the time. They still had less than six hours before sunrise. It wasnt recomendable to look for Ashtin with that amount of time, depending on how far away he is and how long it will take to aprehend him into custody.

But, if they did things accordingly and precisely to plan, they might be able to pull this off. His squad still required time to prepare.

"Moxie, if we are to find him; I highly recomend we do it tomorow where we have the proper time to prepare. If however we follow things accordingly, we might be able to pull this off in less than six hours. I'll discuss the situation with Manson."
 Cyborg Ninja
03-26-2010, 3:09 PM
((And don't forget the tracking device hidden somewhere on this page, plus the liquidized one we've injected into Ashtin's skin. ;) ))

"Actually... I'm gonna take a quick rest, due to all the event. I'll see ya later."

Darius watched her walk off and noticed a pattern. First that Rusu guy walked out of here, then Ashtin, and now Moxie. Was it because of him?

I swear if I still smell like that werewolf...

Suddenly Darius came to another realization...he had absolutely no idea where to go.

"Hey Moxie, wait up!" he shouted as he left the cafeteria.

However when Darius turned the corner, Moxie was gone. Darius looked around at the hallway and shrugged his shoulders. He started walking forward and called out hoping to get someone's attention.

"Lonely merc here, whose lost and needs a good home!"

------------

A rather large chopper pulled up to an abandoned warehouse. A man in a crimson red suit stepped off the chopper and looked up at the warehouse. It wasn't his favorite place to meet, but it was a good one. He signaled a few of his boys to come with him, as well as his sister. He raised his yellow sunglasses and gave her a respectful wink before proceeding to enter. He instantly spotted his informant and walked over to him.

"I trust everything went well Mr. Black, and when did I give you permission to bring someone with you?" said the man sensing another among them.
 SkywalkerRules
04-12-2010, 2:46 PM
Moxie sadly stood up, looking down in tears. She didn't know why Ashtin would do this. Why? What made him do such a thing...?

"Moxie, if we are to find him; I highly recomend we do it tomorow where we have the proper time to prepare. If however we follow things accordingly, we might be able to pull this off in less than six hours. I'll discuss the situation with Manson."

The young girl quickly turned and sadly looked at Baldur. "Please, Baldur! Please don't hurt him! Ashtin's is all I got, let alone my uncle and aunt! I love him, and I don't want you guys to end up killing or hurting him! Let me talk to him or something. Please!"

She leaned on the wall and continued to cry. She felt as if she was going to vomit, due to all the sadness and crying for Ashtin...

------------------------------------------------------

Moving into the abandoned warehouse, Jezebel Casca looked over at Black, and another man.

"I trust everything went well Mr. Black, and when did I give you permission to bring someone with you?"

Jezebel crossed her arms, standing seductively with a smile through her red lipstick. "Maybe he wanted a playmate. I know I do..." She stared at Ashtin with glowing, yellow eyes.
 Kyvios
04-12-2010, 10:31 PM
Ashtin at this point when two of Mr. Black's contacts had entered the building was leaning against a beam with this eyes shut and his arms folded across his chest. These people were slightly interesting to him, Ashtin waited patiently however for Black to speak up. But after several moments of silence he realized Black must of been at a loss for words. With one foot he pushed himself slightly away from the beam and dropped his arms to his sides. Slightly raising his right arm he allowed it to rest upon his sheathed sword.

"My name is Ashtin. I rescued your partner here from the Supernatural Society. Of course thats after he caved like a rabbit being hunted by a coyote" He said to the two as he eyes traveled over the two studying them.

The man who spoke earlier was obviously the leader of things, but the female that entered shortly after had a peculator presence about her.

"And a playmate huh? I'm not a toy who sits quietly" Ashtin said to Jezebel his crimson eyes looking into her vibrant yellow eyes.

---------------------------------

Rusu was back waiting in Manson's office in the chair that he had once occupied earlier in the day. There were some questions that Rusu needed answers too. And hoping his old friend could provide those answers.

"Seems life is full of many coincidences" Rusu said to himself as he folding his hands together trying not to lose himself in thought.
 SkywalkerRules
04-21-2010, 2:24 PM
((Just waiting on PK's reply.))
 DrPhil2501
04-22-2010, 7:08 AM
((argh, whoopsy :$ I'm terribly sorry about this))

""Please, Baldur! Please don't hurt him! Ashtin's is all I got, let alone my uncle and aunt! I love him, and I don't want you guys to end up killing or hurting him! Let me talk to him or something. Please!"

Baldur was about to leave the room. He stopped, and looked back at the weeping Moxie.

"Thats not my decision to make." he vanquished into thin air leaving Moxie alone. He then appeared inside of the office housing Manson ((if I am wrong, please correct me)).

Baldur approached his desk, and stood infront of him. "You're already aware that one of our agents have fled the building, with one of our recently captured targets in custody. Its essential we track both of them down, as they hold the vital information we need. We can perform a locate and extract opperation tonight, but keep in mind we only have 6 hours till sunrise. Otherwise, we can conduct the opperation the next day where we are fully prepared and ready with plenty of time in our hands. I leave the choice up to you, sir. What'll it be?"
 SkywalkerRules
05-11-2010, 8:14 PM
((No problem, PK! Now... I apologize for taking long to respond as well. Hey, Cyborg! Want Darius to join in on saving Moxie with Sonya and Baldur? :) ))

"Thats not my decision to make."

After Baldur vanished, Moxie glared. "I see...." She started to pack her two new guns in her bag, and got her own weapons as well. After this, Moxie got out of her room, and closed the door.

A few moments later, she was in the hangar bay where the vehicles parked. She managed to steal one of the van's keys too.

Before she got in, she heard a familiar voice. "I'm going with you." It was Sonya. Moxie turned and looked at her friend sadly.

"No, Sonya. I gotta do this on my own. You know I love Ashtin. With all my heart. Even if he is a hard Vampire. There's good in him. And I've gotta help him." She placed a hand on Sonya's shoulder. "Stall Baldur. He's good... but I don't want him nor the other agents hurting, or killing, Ashtin. Please, Sonya. Keep your promise..."

Sonya looked down sadly, thinking it over. She then looked up at Moxie, smiling through tears. "I will. Plus... I think that Baldur guy is kinda hot."

Moxie rolled her eyes playfully and sighed. "What do you see in that guy?" She smiled. "Take care, Sonya. And if I don't come back... Take care of Auntie Maria and Uncle Jesse for me. 'Kay?"

"I will." The two friends hugged. After that, Moxie went into the van, started it up, and drove of.

"Good journey, my friend. My sister..." Sonya whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------

"And a playmate huh? I'm not a toy who sits quietly"

Jezebel raised an eyebrow and grinned through her red lipstick. "Hmm. I see..." Her yellow eyes glew bright by the sight of Ashtin's eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------

Manson headed towards his office. A few moments, after he got in, he saw Rusu. "Oh. Rusu. Didn't see ya there." He sat in his office seat and smiled at his old friend. Before he could say something, Baldur appeared.

"You're already aware that one of our agents have fled the building, with one of our recently captured targets in custody. Its essential we track both of them down, as they hold the vital information we need. We can perform a locate and extract opperation tonight, but keep in mind we only have 6 hours till sunrise. Otherwise, we can conduct the opperation the next day where we are fully prepared and ready with plenty of time in our hands. I leave the choice up to you, sir. What'll it be?"

Manson looked at Baldur with shock, and rose from his seat. "Black has escaped? And one of our agents took him?! This I can not allow. I won't risk any innocent lives because of those bloodsucking beasts! No offense, Baldur. I want a search team to find the traitor and Black. Now!"

Sonya was outside Manson's door, listening. She gasped, and ran towards her room. After she went inside her room, the young woman began to dial Moxie on her cell phone.

((Would it be all right if Baldur catches Sonya, PK? So that he could suspect that she's in Moxie's pursuit of Ashtin?))
 DrPhil2501
05-13-2010, 4:37 AM
""Black has escaped? And one of our agents took him?! This I can not allow. I won't risk any innocent lives because of those bloodsucking beasts! No offense, Baldur. I want a search team to find the traitor and Black. Now!"

"By your orders, Sir Manson!" Baldur smiled. "I promise to bring both of them back, dead or alive."

Baldurs eyes flickered as he felt a sudden presence among them. He turned back to Manson. "I will have a team assembled immediatly! But first, let me take care of something."

Baldur disapeared. He then appeared in Sonya's appointed room, quietly. He went up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Funny, I could have sworn somebody was behind Manson's door listening in to our conversation. You wouldnt happen to know anything about that would you?" he crossed his arms with an amused look on his face. He was eyeing the cell phone in her hand.
 SkywalkerRules
05-13-2010, 11:35 PM
"C'mon, Moxie, answer the phone..." Sonya whispered. Suddenly, she felt a tap behind her. She gasped, and turned. It was Baldur.

"Funny, I could have sworn somebody was behind Manson's door listening in to our conversation. You wouldnt happen to know anything about that would you?"

Sonya gulped. Then she noticed he was looking at her cell phone. She cancelled the call. Trembling slightly and glaring up at Baldur, Sonya said, "Yeah! I do. And you know what? You guys are almost corrput as the the other organization. The old AWO! You guys care nothing about helping supernatural beings that wants to live peacefully. You just care about yourselves. At least Moxie has that heart to help those different from her."

She then pointed at Baldur. "And you! You care for nothing but yourself." As tears filled her eyes, she turned around and looked down, crossing her arms. "I never wanted to tell ya this. But... I was beginning to like you. Guess that was stupid of me, huh?"

The young woman sadly closed her eyes, as tears fell quietly.
 DrPhil2501
05-14-2010, 6:01 AM
"Yeah! I do. And you know what? You guys are almost corrupt as the the other organization. The old AWO! You guys care nothing about helping supernatural beings that want to live peacefully. You just care about yourselves. At least Moxie has that heart to help those different from her."

Baldur crossed his arms, exchanging a gloomy look as she said those words. Sonya then pointed a finger directly to Baldur.

"And you! You care for nothing but yourself." As tears filled her eyes, she turned around and looked down, crossing her arms. "I never wanted to tell ya this. But... I was beginning to like you. Guess that was stupid of me, huh?"

"You havent the faintest clue as of who I am, do you?" he replied. "How could an ordinary man wield the ability to go from one place to another instantly? How could an ordinary man only awaken during the black of night where the presence of sunlight is absent?"

He walked towards her. "How could an ordinary man live for over 300 years, and have a taste for human blood? There is only one explanation, Sonya." he placed a hand on her shoulder. "I hunt my own kind, because they are barbaric and senseless. They have no sense of honor. No code. They just kill as they please. I joined the SS, to grant me an opportunity to smite justice upon them. This Vamperic Biker Gang are no different to what I have faced before."

"The difference between the AWO and us is that they do not tollerate monsters like myself among society. We protect and serve, even if it means hunting our own kind. Do you understand? Do you now understand why we must find Ashtin and this Biker Gang we are dealing with?"
 Cyborg Ninja
05-14-2010, 1:40 PM
((Whoops, sorry about not replying here for a while. Yeah I think that's a great idea Skywalker, Darius would enjoy that.))

"My name is Ashtin. I rescued your partner here from the Supernatural Society. Of course thats after he caved like a rabbit being hunted by a coyote"

Krios looked over at Black with disgust. He then turned his attention back to this newcomer, Ashtin and smiled followed by a loud laugh.

"My my Ashtin, that's quite impressive almost worthy of joining my gang. The keyword in that was almost worthy Ashtin. Now I'm guessing that's why you saved Mr. Black here so you could join up. If that is the case you only have to do one very tiny little favor for me, do you think you could do that?" he asked.
 SkywalkerRules
05-22-2010, 6:14 PM
((It's all good, Cyborg. :) Question is: Where's Kyvios?))

"You havent the faintest clue as of who I am, do you?" he replied. "How could an ordinary man wield the ability to go from one place to another instantly? How could an ordinary man only awaken during the black of night where the presence of sunlight is absent?"

Sonya opened her eyes in surprise when he said that. Then she closed them back sadly, and crossed her arms, as she still had her back to him.

"How could an ordinary man live for over 300 years, and have a taste for human blood? There is only one explanation, Sonya." he placed a hand on her shoulder. "I hunt my own kind, because they are barbaric and senseless. They have no sense of honor. No code. They just kill as they please. I joined the SS, to grant me an opportunity to smite justice upon them. This Vamperic Biker Gang are no different to what I have faced before."

The young woman bit her lower lip, after he placed his hand on her shoulder. He was right... but still...

"The difference between the AWO and us is that they do not tollerate monsters like myself among society. We protect and serve, even if it means hunting our own kind. Do you understand? Do you now understand why we must find Ashtin and this Biker Gang we are dealing with?"

Sonya turned and looked up at him with tearful eyes. "I do. But... Moxie's my friend. I understand the burden you have to go through, but I can't let my friends be killed. Just because nobody cares. This world is growing darker and evil. Yes, we have to kill the creatures who wants to kill. Yes, we have to bring peace between Mankind and the Supernatural. And yes, we have to do our duties. But Baldur..."

She sadly knelt down before him, bowing her head. "Isn't life and love more acceptable than duty? Like I said... I like you. And I don't want anyone I care about getting hurt. Moxie is like the sister I never had before. And Ashtin... I myself was almost in love with him too. But he's still a good person. You need to look deep inside the person before you kill."

The young girl looked up at him with eyes filled with tears. "Please, Baldur. As a student... or more... I beg you to let me talk with Manson. And let Moxie and those who care for Ashtin handle this. Please. I'm begging you." Sonya sobbed sadly. "I'm begging you..." She grabbed the bottom of his red trench coat and cried sorrowfully.
 DrPhil2501
05-24-2010, 9:36 AM
"Please, Baldur. As a student... or more... I beg you to let me talk with Manson. And let Moxie and those who care for Ashtin handle this. Please. I'm begging you."

Baldur looked at her strangely, as Sonya grabbed the bottom of his coat and began sobbing. Humans were quite fascinating creatures to him.

"I am Manson's gun. A weapon that he himself controls. By all means; I wont stop you from talking to him. But in the meantime I must remain to my duties. I must assemble a team and track down Mr Black, Ashtin and Moxie."

He grabbed her hand and pulled her up on her feet. "This will be your first assignment under my tutelage. You will accompany me, as part of your training. Understood?"

He turned around and walked towards the door. Then he stopped. "One more thing." He turned back. "I advise you to keep your infactuations to yourself and keep things professional. Especially if we have just met. It will undoubtly complicate things while we work together as a team."

He walked back to the door exiting her room. "We're leaving in 15 minutes. Be ready before then and meet us in the underground garage."
 SkywalkerRules
05-24-2010, 7:54 PM
After Baldur left, Sonya began beating and kicking her desk uncontrollably. "All you knucklehead, blasted people! I'm gonna get me some gernades! and I'm gonna set this place on fire! And with Bald-guy in it!"

She grabbed her coat. "Hate this piece of... ooooh! This godforsaken place can crumble with all these people in it!"

Sonya walked towards the underground garage, continuing to talk to herself. When she got there, she was getting looks from the agents, as if something was wrong with her.

"What?! What?! Ya'll got something to say?! Say it to my face!!!" The agents backed away, looking at her with strange looks and fear. "Yeah. Punks. Like I said, I'm gonna buy me some gernades, and explode everybody in here..."

((Sorry. Wanted to express Sonya more. And boy, is she pissed! :lol: ))

--------------------------------------------

Moxie looked at the time. 2:00am. She sighed.

"Whatever you do, Ashtin... where ever you go... I'm always there for you. Always..."

The young woman continued to drive on the road.
 Cyborg Ninja
05-25-2010, 12:47 AM
"What?! What?! Ya'll got something to say?! Say it to my face!!!" The agents backed away, looking at her with strange looks and fear. "Yeah. Punks. Like I said, I'm gonna buy me some gernades, and explode everybody in here..."

"No you see that's not gonna cut it. This is a pretty big building and a grenade is more of an anti infantry weapon. Now C4 is a great building killer but you're gonna need a lot of it," said Darius as he leaned on a wall.

He made his way over to the girl.

"May I ask what's caused this desire for destruction, maybe I can help. Darius Wilson, Merc for Hire and Destruction extraordinaire," he said pointing to himself.
 SkywalkerRules
05-28-2010, 2:12 PM
"No you see that's not gonna cut it. This is a pretty big building and a grenade is more of an anti infantry weapon. Now C4 is a great building killer but you're gonna need a lot of it," said Darius as he leaned on a wall.

Sonya raised an eyebrow at him. She smirked. "Oh?"

"May I ask what's caused this desire for destruction, maybe I can help. Darius Wilson, Merc for Hire and Destruction extraordinaire," he said pointing to himself.

She crossed her arms and grinned. "Really now? Sonya Edison. Trainee of Bald-guy, I mean, Baldur. And friend of Moxie." She looked down, not wanting to mention Moxie...
 Kyvios
06-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Ashtin's eyes looked into Jezebel's for a while, his crimson eyes making a connection to her yellow eyes before he turned his attention towards Krios. Tilting his head side to side he heard several pops in his neck. So far the situation is staying calm, but there was no telling for how long. All his tricks and decoys he set up along the way would only stall the Supernatural Society for so long. But his mind Krios had something in mind for Ashtin to do, which was interesting to him. He certainly hopped it wasn't a meaningless task of watching Mr. Black any further that might possibly drive Ashtin to kill the man.

Slowly Ashtin tilted his head back and smelled the air around them slowly. So far no signs of his former comrades. The idiotic buffoons that they were. There was on in particular he would enjoy getting to fight if the chase ever arose. But he would be patient for that moment, for that day to come.

Crossing his arms over his chest he lowered his head and looked back at Krios and spoke "And what would this particular task be?"

-------------------------------

Rusu sat in the chair with the index finger of his right hand slowly moving in a circle upon the arm rest. The arm rest of the chair was smooth wood a nice cherry finish. It seemed like there was something important happening if Mr. Baldur was there informing Manson about the situation. Once the vampire had left the room Rusu raised his head to look at Manson and noticed how much the talk with Baldur upset him. With a small sigh escaping his lips he came to the conclusion that asking the questions about Moxie's linage would have to be put on hold for a moment.

"Is there something I can help you with? It seems like you have a lot happening." Rusu said to Manson his eyes looking into his friends.
 Cyborg Ninja
06-02-2010, 3:13 PM
"Really now? Sonya Edison. Trainee of Bald-guy, I mean, Baldur. And friend of Moxie."

Darius looked over at Sonya and laughed.

"Ha Bald-guy, why didn't I think of that. Ah so you're Baldur's new trainee. I was fortunate enough to save Moxie from him, but I think he'd rip my head off if I took another student from him. I'll tell you what I can do though, if you ever get discouraged or frustrated come find me and I'll help you blow off some steam. Speaking of Moxie, have you seen her? her little vampire boyfriend acted like a jerk in front of her and it really upset the poor kid. I wanna make sure she's okay and in the right frame of mind for tomorrow."

------------

"And what would this particular task be?"

Krios looked over at Ashtin and smiled. He pulled out a black desert eagle with special bullets perfect for killing vampires. He tossed the gun over to Ashtin and his smile got bigger.

"Dispose of Mr. Black, he is of no further use to me."
 Kyvios
06-03-2010, 3:36 PM
Ashtin noticed the black desert eagle coming his way and quickly grabbed it. There was no hesitation on Ashtin's part to dispose of Mr. Black, in fact it there was a slight thrill to it as he pulled the trigger three times launching two bullets into Mr. Blacks chest and one into his skull before the body desinagrated into nothing before their eyes. A small smile came across Ashtin's face since it had been a long time since he was allowed to kill something, anything for that matter. Manson was always afraid that his cravings for killing and blood would take over once again. Maybe Manson was right, or maybe he was wrong. But right now Ashtin liked the feel of the gun in his hand.

Once the task was done Ashtin tossed the Black Desert Eagle back towards Krios and looked the man right in his eyes.

"Is there another task you'd like done?" Ashtin asked in a cold tone.
 DrPhil2501
06-04-2010, 3:38 AM
"Ha Bald-guy, why didn't I think of that. Ah so you're Baldur's new trainee. I was fortunate enough to save Moxie from him, but I think he'd rip my head off if I took another student from him--

"I will pretend I didnt here that, Mr. Darius." Baldur appeared right behind him, patting him on the back as he made his entrance. He stared over at Sonya. "A very inaccurate depiction of my own name; considering that though I have lived for over 300 years, I clearly have had no signs of any scalp problems during my lifetime."

He walked over to the helicopter, where the pilot was readying the engine for take-off. Saves from having to use an armored van, if time was to be a major factor in this opperation. "I think I am looking forward to meeing this gang leader." he smirked, and he opened the sliding panel door and motioned everyone to hop in and take a seat.
 SkywalkerRules
06-04-2010, 5:33 AM
Moxie was almost to her destination. Somehow... she could feel it. "Oh Ashtin... I pray they haven't found you first. I love you too much for something terrible happen to you. But somehow... I feel that you're closer. Could it be a strong connection between the two of us...?" Moxie believed so.

--------------------------------

Sonya walked to the helicopter, glaring. "Yeah, whatever... Bald-guy," she mumbled at the last part. She then gave a grin to Darius.

---------------------------

Jezebel smiled seductively at Ashtin. after killing Black. This was interesting to her. Killing without mercy. She loved that...

---------------------------

Manson looked at Rusu and smiled. "Actually... I do want you to help Baldur. Can't have ya sitting around bored. If you could follow me, please..."

(Moments later)

"Wait!" Manson said, running to Baldur's helicopter. Finally there, Manson shouted to Baldur over helicopter's noise, "An old friend of mine is going with you guys to help!" He motioned Rusu to come over.
 Cyborg Ninja
06-04-2010, 2:52 PM
Darius shivered a little as Baldur appeared right behind him. He hated when vampires did that sort of thing but at the same time was jealous of them. The day he could learn to do that and this vampire hunting job of his would be a whole new ball game. He turned his head at the sound of the helicopter and jumped for joy. Finally he was going to get to see some action. He made his way to the helicopter and chuckled at Sonya's remark.

"I think I am looking forward to meeting this gang leader."

"You and I both Baldur," Darius replied. He did a quick headcount and found a few people missing. "Hold up where's Mox and Ashtin, especially him? I would have figured he'd be the first one here." Darius asked everyone.

--------------

Krios smiled as Ashtin quickly executed Black. He saw the smile on Ashtin's face and could see the killer instinct in his eyes. He turned to his sister and could see she was just as easily pleased.

"Very good Ashtin, very good indeed. Not only did you follow my request without hesitation or remorse but you even found a way to enjoy such a thing. I welcome you to our gang and see a great future for you here. If you thought killing Black was fun you haven't seen anything yet." Her paused for a few seconds. "Now I'm sure you have questions but now isn't the time. We don't have a bike for you yet but you'll get one. In the mean time you'll have to ride with one of us, I'll let you decide." Krios said smiling at him. With that he began to walk out of the warehouse.
 DrPhil2501
06-09-2010, 11:23 AM
""Hold up where's Mox and Ashtin, especially him? I would have figured he'd be the first one here."

Baldur smiled. "Well..." he glanced over at Darius. "We are soon about to find out, arent we?"

The mission was simple; locate Ashtin, find the Biker Gang. An encounter with Moxie was highly likely. If possible, Ashtin and Moxie were to be kept alive for extraction and prosecution for violating the organisations laws and rules. Their fate wasnt the concern of Baldurs; it was Mansons.

Baldur was about to close the door of the helicopter, when all of a sudden...

"Wait!"

Baldur turned to face Manson, and his fellow comrade Rusu. "An old friend of mine is going with you guys to help!"

"We may find your skills of value in this opperation. Welcome aboard, Mr. Rusu." he outstretched a hand, and waited for a return.
 SkywalkerRules
06-22-2010, 12:32 PM
Sonya looked down sadly. She hoped and prayed that Moxie was all right. Even Ashtin. Whatever this screwed up organization had in mind, she would not allow her friends to be hurt. Especially from the likes of Baldur...

Jezebel smiled seductively at Ashtin, and turned to walk with grace towards her motorcylce.

Moxie was now in a ghost town. She stopped here to rest, due to all the driving. Laying her head back on the seat, she closed her eyes sleepily. "Don't worry, Ashtin. After I find you, we can... run away... together. From everyone..." And with that, Moxie was sound asleep.

((Maybe the Biker Gang's underground hideout could be in this ghost town and they could kidnap Moxie from the van.))
Page: 3 of 3