Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Heavy Midnight 2 - Shards

Page: 2 of 3
 DrPhil2501
12-27-2009, 2:24 AM
"Welcome back, agents. I assume that the mission went well?"

Baldur stepped out of the van, dragging Johnny Black's unconcious body from out of the van.

"A little too easy than I had imagined if you ask me..." he remarked, as he dropped the body infront of Manson. "I injected him with a small dose of Garlic, enough to knock him out cold and not cause his head to explode."

He crossed his arms, and stared at his companions. "Overall, their performance had met with my expectations. Miss Stuart needs a little more working on, however..."

He then glanced at the now awoken Darius and Mara. "We brought these two along, because they have business with our friend here. I thought they could provide valuable information to us. Dont worry, I followed correct procedure and ensured they didnt learn of the directions to our location."
 SkywalkerRules
12-27-2009, 10:18 AM
"A little too easy than I had imagined if you ask me..." he remarked, as he dropped the body infront of Manson. "I injected him with a small dose of Garlic, enough to knock him out cold and not cause his head to explode."

Manson nodded. "Good work. That'll give us enough time to put him in the interrogation room."

"Overall, their performance had met with my expectations. Miss Stuart needs a little more working on, however..."

Moxie bowed her head shamefullly.

"We brought these two along, because they have business with our friend here. I thought they could provide valuable information to us. Dont worry, I followed correct procedure and ensured they didnt learn of the directions to our location."

"Very good, agent Septimus," he nodded with a smile. He then turned to Darius.

"Well as someone who wasn't part of the mission I would say so. Darius Wilson, Merc for Hire. See your group and I were after the same man which you got. Your two vampires verbally confronted me while the girl remained outside. She must have seen me as I heard a voice come in from one of the vampire's radio things. He then said we would share the target and all I had to do was get in the van. Well than the girl pistol whipped me from behind and knocked me out. So here I am now good sir, a lonely merc with a itchy trigger finger wanting to shoot a gang of vampire bikers. So whatya say, need an extra hand?"

Manson grinned. "Give me time to think on it, Mr. Wilson. In the mean time, you and our lady friend here will be in the waiting room. Do not worry, we won't be hostile if you don't be."

Moxie glanced up. "Sir? I... I tried my best. But... but I..." Tears filled her eyes. "Excuse me..." She bumped Baldur out of the way with her arm and sadly walked away.

Manson glanced back at the young girl and sighed sadly.

(Inside the building)

After she was walking down the hallway to her room, Moxie began to cry. "I wanna go home..."
 Cyborg Ninja
12-27-2009, 9:31 PM
"Give me time to think on it, Mr. Wilson. In the mean time, you and our lady friend here will be in the waiting room. Do not worry, we won't be hostile if you don't be."

"Take your time, after all its not like I have anywhere to go because I don't know where I am."

Darius shook his head as Moxie walked away from the group with tears in her eyes.

"Wow, nice people skills there you got real tears."

Darius looked over at Manson with an idea in his head.

"Mr. Boss Man, Miss Stuart just choked that's all. Not only have I seen it before but I've choked before as well. Let me show her the ropes, I know it helped me when I was a rook. Were both humans so I know its a bigger risk for her than other agents you have here. Gimme a week and I'll have have her ready for whatever she needs. Of course I don't want to replace Mr. Septimus here, just a temporary tutor for the week in addition to his supervision over her."

He turned his attention back over to Moxie who was down the hallway.

"You know if someone doesn't speak to her she's gonna keep doubting herself and she'll never get to where you want her to be." he said in a now serious tone.
 DrPhil2501
12-28-2009, 12:46 AM
"Mr. Boss Man, Miss Stuart just choked that's all. Not only have I seen it before but I've choked before as well. Let me show her the ropes, I know it helped me when I was a rook. Were both humans so I know its a bigger risk for her than other agents you have here..."

Baldur tuned out as soon as Darius classified himself as human. "He does not know yet?" he thought. He began to chuckle, at the mere thought of this ones own blindness. "Heh heh heh... heh ha ha ha ha ha..." he laughed sinisterily. "I would certainly hate to be the one to spoil it." he thought.

"You know if someone doesn't speak to her she's gonna keep doubting herself and she'll never get to where you want her to be."

"She doesnt need a speaking to..." Baldur brushed past, heading over to Moxie. "She needs a choice!"

As Moxie walked the long hallway alone, weeping at her own failure. "I wanna go home..."

Baldur suddenly appeared in front of her, his piercing blood-shine eyes looking down upon her.

"Then why waste my time with you?" he began. "Dont dare mistake my efforts as unavailing. I never said you failed, you just need more toning to make you into an effective soldier."

He crossed his arms, and watched as tears poured through her eyes. "Pull yourself together. What ever reasons you decided to join this organisation Stuart, you focus on that instead. Otherwise, I insist you stop wasting my time with you..."
 SkywalkerRules
12-28-2009, 10:22 PM
"Mr. Boss Man, Miss Stuart just choked that's all. Not only have I seen it before but I've choked before as well. Let me show her the ropes, I know it helped me when I was a rook. Were both humans so I know its a bigger risk for her than other agents you have here. Gimme a week and I'll have have her ready for whatever she needs. Of course I don't want to replace Mr. Septimus here, just a temporary tutor for the week in addition to his supervision over her."

Manson stood there, listening to this man's words carefully.

"You know if someone doesn't speak to her she's gonna keep doubting herself and she'll never get to where you want her to be."

Before Manson was going to reply, understanding what Darius was saying, Baldur interrupted.

"She doesnt need a speaking to..." Baldur brushed past, heading over to Moxie. "She needs a choice!"

Manson looked over at Baldur. Then at Moxie, who continued to walk away. Moxie stopped, when Baldur appeared before her.

"Then why waste my time with you?" he began. "Dont dare mistake my efforts as unavailing. I never said you failed, you just need more toning to make you into an effective soldier."

He crossed his arms, and watched as tears poured through her eyes. "Pull yourself together. What ever reasons you decided to join this organisation Stuart, you focus on that instead. Otherwise, I insist you stop wasting my time with you..."

Moxie, who stood there with tearful eyes, slowly glanced up at Baldur. This time however, she was not glaring at him. She was looking at him with tearful, sad eyes. "I sorry, Baldur. I'll try to be more "effective". But ya know what? I'm not trying to waste your time. All I wanted... all I dreamt about... when I was a little girl... was for everyone to be at peace together. Even the Supernatural. I'm tired of seeing people kill things they do not understand."

She shrugged, smiling through tears. "But hey. I don't expect a Vampire like you to understand that." She looked back at Manson and Darius. "I wouldn't mind having a second tutor." Then she looked back up at Baldur. "And he's right. I need someone to talk to. Just like my Aunt Maria and Uncle Jesse used to do for me."

Moxie smiled. "You can still be my instructor, Baldur. Sir. And I'll try my best to make you proud of me. Thank you. Permission to leave now, sir?"
 Cyborg Ninja
12-29-2009, 3:26 PM
"I wouldn't mind having a second tutor." Then she looked back up at Baldur. "And he's right. I need someone to talk to. Just like my Aunt Maria and Uncle Jesse used to do for me."

Darius looked over to Manson and nodded. He made his way over to Baldur and Moxie.

"You can still be my instructor, Baldur. Sir. And I'll try my best to make you proud of me. Thank you. Permission to leave now, sir?"

Darius chuckled at the name before speaking.

"Sure thing Mox, oh and there's no need for sir for me just Darius will do. One more thing I want to speak to you later so I guess just come find me here whenever you're ready to speak."
 SkywalkerRules
12-30-2009, 2:48 PM
((Made a CS for Moxie's friend, Sonya. After PK's post and/or Kyvios', I'll post. :) ))
 Kyvios
12-30-2009, 5:04 PM
Rusu sat there, his staff allowing him to feel the commotion that was going on in this building. This chair he had seemed all to content to sit in earlier now became a sore to his body. Slowly Rusu stood upon his feet and stretched out his back listening to his back pop and feel slightly better. Extending his cloth wrapped right hand he gripped his staff tightly and walked out of the room. Walking own the extended hallway he observed there to be no decoration of any sort. Rusu was becoming slightly disappointed in his old friends ability to decorate the halls even a little.

Turning to his left he stopped in front of the elevator and pressed the up button. Several moments later the metal doors slid apart and revealed a smaller room. Rusu stepped in and the door closed behind him. Hitting the M button he waited. The room shook a little and began its rise up to the floor he was trying to see.

Once the elevator made its arrival at its destination the doors once again slid open and Rusu stepped out. And from what it appeared to be he caught the tail end of what ever the commotion was. In the air however he did sense hostility, which was slightly concerning to him. Knowing it was best to stay out of it, Rusu stood there his staff gripped tightly in his hand.
 DrPhil2501
12-31-2009, 1:49 AM
"You can still be my instructor, Baldur. Sir. And I'll try my best to make you proud of me. Thank you. Permission to leave now, sir?"

"Hmph..." Baldur muttered, while nodding his head. As soon as Darius arived, Baldur left the two alone to discuss matters. He walked down the hallway and followed the path towards the Interogation Chambers.

The Chambers were a series of rooms down an archway corridor, with a window overlooking through it. Each room was designed for a specific purpose depending on their level of crudeness - including torture.

Johnny Black, was thrown into one particular interogation chamber - where the ceiling consisted of both normal lighting and a Low Setting UV light, which can only be controlled when needed - ideal for gathering information from Vampires, if they were being difficult.

Baldur stood behind the glass, watching Black slowly waking up from his Garlic Induced coma. "We wait for Manson to show up, before we begin the interogation..."
 SkywalkerRules
01-02-2010, 10:35 PM
Moxie smiled kindly as Baldur left. Then she turned to Darius.

"Sure thing Mox, oh and there's no need for sir for me just Darius will do. One more thing I want to speak to you later so I guess just come find me here whenever you're ready to speak."

"Sure thing... Darius. And thank you, for everything." And with that, she was going to take her leave. As she walked in the huge foyer, Moxie got a big surprise.

"You still here?"

Moxie turned. It was her old friend, Sonya Edison. She gasped with joy. "Sonya?! OMG!!" The two girls ran towards one another and gave each other a big hug. "What are you doin' here?!"

"Well, I thought about what you said on joining in this place, and well... here I am!"

"Wow! Man... I never thought you'd join the SS organization. I'm glad you're here, Sonya."

Sonya smiled brightly. "So am I, Mox. So am I."

Suddenly, Moxie replied, "Oh shoot! I gotta go see where Ashtin's at. I'll see ya later, 'kay?"

"Sure thing! Take care, Moxie. I'll be waiting for one of the officers anyway. See yaz!"

Moxie waved. "See ya!" And with that, the young girl went to look for Ashtin.

(Meanwhile)

Manson finally got to the Interrogation room, where Baldur was at. He too looked at Black from behind the glass, who was waking up slowly.

He then whispered to Baldur, "Start the interrogation without me, Agent Septimus. An old friend of mine is waiting for me in the office. Also, I'd like to talk with you after the interrogation. That okay with you?"
 Cyborg Ninja
01-03-2010, 2:13 AM
"Sure thing... Darius. And thank you, for everything."

Darius just nodded and waved as she walked off. He smiled as he watched Moxie walk off, that girl was beginning to rub off on him. He began pacing around the lobby now with nothing to do since he wasn't technically a member of their group. He took a seat in a chair and looked around for something to do. Finally after minutes of searching he gave up and pulled out his rifle.

"Looks like you could use a good cleaning." he said to the gun as if it were his child.
 DrPhil2501
01-03-2010, 7:36 AM
""Start the interrogation without me, Agent Septimus. An old friend of mine is waiting for me in the office. Also, I'd like to talk with you after the interrogation. That okay with you?"

Baldur nodded. "We already have Gibbs in the chamber. Obviously, I cant go in there because of the UV Switch Light." he stood by a control console, where a red button was waiting to be pushed.

Gibbs, the Interogater, circled the Bearded Vampire; whom was sitting on the floor, with his hands tied behind him - unable to do any harm. Gibbs shut the door behind him. Black was the first one to say something.

"You've got the wrong guy, pal." he said. "Surely you dont want to make yourself look bad infront of your fellow beuracrats with a case of mistaken identity."

"Oh, we know alot about you. I assure you Mr. Black." Gibbs said. He placed a file on a near-by Table. "Johnathon M. Black, previous Industrial Chemist trainee working for a respectable Pharmacutical Company. Until the day you turned... Now, you are just a petty arms dealer and organised drug traficing - specifically and exclusivily for vampires."

"Vampires? Pfft..." he spat on Gibbs boot. "You're wasting you're breath!"

Gibbs looked at the two-way mirror, where Baldur was watching behind. Gibbs nodded, to indicate Baldur to press the red button. A bright light switched on, and Black began to scream in agony. His flesh was begining to sizzle and burn from the sensitivity. The UV light was switched off.

"Dont play stupid with me, Johnny. We just wanna talk. There is no harm with having a little conversation, is there?" Gibbs smiled. "Or if anything else, we could always just sit here and sunbake."

"Look... eeeugh..." Black agonised. "I dont know these guys personally. My business with them is extremely confidential - I only make trades with them in exchange for cold blooded cash."

The UV light was switched back on, which further tormented Black. His skin was begining to darken from the exposure. Gibbs frowned behind the mirror. "You enjoyed that, didnt you Baldur?" Baldur smirked, and switched off the UV light.

"Wait... I can tell you something." Black said urgently. "The leader; I make my trade route to him personally. Every fortnight, we meet up with his gang to make the exchange."

Gibbs leaned closer. "And... where precisely do you meet every fortnight?"

((Your move, Skywalker. Wheres the next scene :] ))
 Kyvios
01-03-2010, 9:57 AM
Ashtin was a little more calm now that he was in the gym. Though he found it rather disappointing that he only had to use a fraction of his strength when assaulting the punching bag. When he had entered he had dropped his jacket on to the ground to allow his arms better move better. A slight sigh escaped from his mouth when his left fist made contact with the suspended bag. His thoughts began to wander back to the mission earlier.

"Thinking on it" he said to himself "It almost seemed a little to easy..."

------------------
Rusu watched as one of the supernatual craetures walked passed him, and then shortly after his wold friend Manson. Walking a few steps behind his old friend Rusu stopped outside of the door Manson entered and waited. It would seem something important was going on, and he wasn't the type to just barge in uninvited.
 SkywalkerRules
01-09-2010, 8:57 PM
((Had finals at school to do. Sorry. Also, you guys can hear this music when Moxie and Ashtin are in the Gym. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbpuSQX8WsE))

Moxie made her way down the hallway again, looking for Ashtin in every door. Finally, she caught a glimpse of one of the door's window. Ashtin was in the gym. She smiled, and went in quietly.

As the door behind her closed, the young girl went up to Ashtin from behind, standing a few feet away, and quietly smiled.

"Hey there, hotshot."

------------------------------------------------

After Manson left out and closed the door, so that he wouldn't stare at what his comrades were doing, he turned around and jumped. "Whoa!" When he got a good look, it was his old friend, Rusu.

The old leader smiled and breathed. "Rusu, my friend. You nearly scared me to death."
 Kyvios
01-10-2010, 12:16 AM
The music playing in the back ground of everything was of slight comfort to Ashtin as he tried to figure out if things were as easy as they thought they were. As he continued his assault upon the punching bag he heard a voice from behind him.

"Hey there, hotshot."

Taking a deep breath in and exhaling he turned around to face Moxie. A gentle smile grew across his lips as the sight of her. It was good to see that she was in some what better spirits. Ashtin took a step closer towards her and let out a small sigh of relief.

"Hey there yourself. Are you alright?" he asked in a gentle tone.

------------

Rusu smiled at his old friend and gave a slight bow placing his hand over his heart. It had been far to long since he had seen his old friend. Reaching out his right hand Rusu gave Manson another smile.

"It has been far to long my friend. I've come here to offer any assistance you may need." Rusu said to him in a calm tone as always.
 DrPhil2501
01-10-2010, 7:53 AM
Soon all the information they required was extracted from Black; the location, time and date and any additional backup the leader will likely bring along - all of which was confirmed through Baldur's Vamperic Pheromone sensory. Black was left to recover from the torment he went through, as he lay alone with Gibbs watching him in the interogation cell.

Baldur slammed the door behind him, and saw Rusu; one of Manson's old allies and friend. Baldur never knew him personally, but he occasionally caught glances of him and Manson discussing during various times... only this time, its been a long while since they caught up with each other.

Baldur stood his stance, and only waited till he was spoken to - afterall, Manson stated he had something to discuss with him after the interogation.
 SkywalkerRules
01-11-2010, 1:53 PM
"Hey there yourself. Are you alright?"

Moxie stared up into his bright, crimson eyes. She remembered seeing those eyes ever since she was a little girl. She recalled Ashtin telling her that he met a little girl that had the same appearance and spirit just like Moxie's. The same little girl he gave mercy to...

Snapping back to reality, Moxie answered, "Yeah. Well... a little. Baldur kinda gave me the "tough guy" speech, and says that I shouldn't waste his time with him if I'm gonna keep doubting myself." She sighed, then smiled. "But, Darius, that Merc, said he'd train me if I want. I said yes, and that Baldur could still train me too. I know it sounds silly, but I don't want Baldur's feelings hurt."

Moxie sat down on the gym's bench. "I feel so stupid though. I didn't mean to not help you guys catch Black..."

-------------------------------------------------

"It has been far to long my friend. I've come here to offer any assistance you may need."

Manson smiled. "It's a honor that you came, Rusu. If you want to be of assistance... I gladly accept." He placed a friendly hand on his friend's shoulder. "It's good to have ya here, Rusu." He turned to Baldur. Then glanced back at Rusu. "My officer will show you to your room. Feel free to look around. I'll also talk with you again later on."

He gave Rusu and nod and smile. An officer began to assist Rusu to his room.

Manson turned to Baldur and folded his arms. "Now then... ready to discuss matters?" He began to walk down the hall in a steady pace.
 Kyvios
01-11-2010, 2:18 PM
Ashting watched Moxie as she sat down on the bench and listened to her talk. He had no problem listening to her talk, in fact he'd rather enjoyed it to some level. Moxie's presence alone to him was relaxing of sorts. After she finished speaking he walked over to where he had dropped his jacket and picked it up then sat himself next to her upon the bench.

"Baldur is right, you shouldn't doubt yourself. It could get you hurt or worse killed. And as for that merc I don't trust him..." Ashtin leaned back a little resting his back upon the wall "He's too trigger happy."

------------------------------------------

Rusu nodded his head to Manson then followed the officers to his room. As Ruse walked past Baldur he nodded his head to show some slight manners at least. Perhaps later Rusu thought that they could get a better introduction towards one another.
 SkywalkerRules
01-11-2010, 2:48 PM
"Baldur is right, you shouldn't doubt yourself. It could get you hurt or worse killed. And as for that merc I don't trust him..." Ashtin leaned back a little resting his back upon the wall "He's too trigger happy."

Moxie raised an eyebrow at him, along with a grin. "And you're not?" She chuckled heartily, and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Well, with Baldur... you're right. He's trying his best to teach me the ways of the agents. I accept that too. And as for Darius... don't worry, Ash. If he does anything suspicious, I'll deal with him. Or report him."

Moxie looked over at him and smiled. "You deal with this." And with that, she kissed his cheek and smiled when she stopped.
 DrPhil2501
01-11-2010, 8:24 PM
"Now then... ready to discuss matters?"

"I have been ready since I exited the Interogation Chambers..." Baldur smirked. "I apoligise; I eventually grew bored from torturing Mr. Black by extracting the information we required."

Baldur walked with Manson down the hallway. "But thats not the reason you wanted to speak to me is it?"
 Kyvios
01-13-2010, 2:58 PM
Ashtin couldn't help but smile when he felt her lips against the skin of his cheek. Moxie had cheap moves he'd give her that for when she wanted to not argue with him. So for now he figured he'd let her have this one and be done with it. Sitting up straighter Ashtin turned his head to look at Moxie and smiled as he placed his fingers upon her cheek.

"I'll have you know" he said softly to her "You are very cheap."

Standing upon his feet he slid his arms into the sleeves of his jacket and straightened it out. He'd only been in jeans, a t-shirt and this jacket since a couple months after meeting Moxie. Figuring change wasn't completely bad, he tried the new look, even shortened his hair. He ran his hand over his head feeling how short it had actually become.

"In some ways I suppose this is for the best" he mumbled to himself his hand still rubbing his head.

Turning around to face Moxie he gave her another smile. "You know if I were human dating me would be a lot easier."
 Cyborg Ninja
01-16-2010, 9:09 PM
Darius sighed rather loudly as he waited on Moxie. Grant it he did tell her to come see him when she was ready but he was getting anxious, and very bored. He was also waiting to see if he was going to be accepted into this group but no one was coming for that either. Shrugging his shoulders he stood up and decided to explore this place. He'd only be gone for a bit...besides what was the worst that could happen?

------

A figure was walking down the hall opposite of Darius. He took note of the merc and took a look at what he was wearing. After shaking his head he continued walking down the hall until he saw a girl. He smiled as he recognized the girl from behind. He leaned back on the wall and called out to the girl.

"Wow I can't believe they let someone in here like you Sonya." came the voice of John Carmine.
 SkywalkerRules
01-19-2010, 6:37 PM
((Guys, I am very sorry I haven't responded. My family's been having... trouble with things. I'm back now. Please forgive my absence.))

"I'll have you know" he said softly to her "You are very cheap."

Moxie poked her lip out a little, making a "frowny face". She then smiled after he stood up and got his jacket. The young girl looked down, thinking about the troubles she's been through. Thinking about her aunt and uncle. Her mother and father...

"You know if I were human dating me would be a lot easier."

Moxie looked up and smiled at Ashtin. She stood up, and folded her arms. "You're special to me. It doesn't matter who you are, Ashtin. I'm still here for you."

(Meanwhile)

"Wow I can't believe they let someone in here like you Sonya."

Sonya frowned in confusion and turned around. She gasped. "John! Is that you?!" She ran to him and gave him a friendly hug.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, looking at him.

(In the hallway)

"I have been ready since I exited the Interogation Chambers..." Baldur smirked. "I apoligise; I eventually grew bored from torturing Mr. Black by extracting the information we required."

Manson grinned. "I see."

"But thats not the reason you wanted to speak to me is it?"

"No. Not really." Manson sighed. "Baldur? I'm switching you from Moxie to train someone else."

He rubbed his neck, clearing his throat. "You see... I thought about it. And... I think this one new agent I met might suit you. Moxie, she's a good kid. It's just that I want to make sure that she doesn't feel... how should I say this... depressed around you. So... I'm letting Darius train her. That okay with you, Septimus?"
 DrPhil2501
01-19-2010, 8:49 PM
"No. Not really." Manson sighed. "Baldur? I'm switching you from Moxie to train someone else."

Baldur exchanged with an odd expression. He raised an eyebrow.

You see... I thought about it. And... I think this one new agent I met might suit you. Moxie, she's a good kid. It's just that I want to make sure that she doesn't feel... how should I say this... depressed around you. So... I'm letting Darius train her. That okay with you, Septimus?"

"With all due respect, sir; I question those intentions." Baldur began. "First of all; do you believe me of being too much of a harsh teacher to guide young Moxie? I do follow proper protocol, but I must admit I am abit new to the whole "Student/Teacher" concept."

For each question Baldur asked, he allowed Manson to reply before asking the next one.

"Secondly; are you sure its the right decision to allow Darius to become her fulltime instructor, so easily? He knows very little about us and how we operate, and we know so little about him. He hasnt even gone through the Agent Training Program."

"Lastly, who are you assigning me to?"
 Cyborg Ninja
01-20-2010, 12:23 AM
John had forgotten about the hidden strength Sonya had. He almost fell backward as she ran to him. He smiled at her and hugged her back.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I gave it some thought and decided to join up; so here I am."

---------

Darius's walk was beginning to tire him and he still hadn't found anyone...that was until he saw Baldur speaking with Manson...or was it Mason? He just shrugged and decided to keep walking rather than get involved. His stomach was beginning to rumble and he had no idea where he was. He decided to start looking at the doors more closely to see if he could see any signs of a cafeteria. He was about to give up when he saw Moxie through one of the doors. He smiled knowing that she probably knew where he could get food. He quickly opened the door and stepped inside. Once he stepped inside he saw not only Moxie but the vampire from before.

"Hey sorry to bother you Mox and vampire whose name I don't know. Its just I'm really hungry and I don't know where to go to get food so I was wondering if you could help me out."

Darius's stomach rumbled even louder as he mentioned food.

Oh man I'd kill for a sundae right now...or waffles...or both, yeah both sound good.
 Kyvios
01-23-2010, 1:25 PM
Ashtin glared at Darius as he entered the gym. His presence was unnerving and he didn't entirely trust this man, if you could even call him a man. Clenching his teeth tightly Ashtin closed his eyes and took a deep breath in and then out, relaxing himself a little so he would be more hospitable towards the mercenary. As he took a few steps closer towards the mercenary he felt the need to punch him for causing so much trouble back at the night club but Moxie seemed to trust him and for now that will have to be good enough.

"My name is Ashtin" he said as calmly as he could to Darius as he stretched out his hand.
 Cyborg Ninja
01-23-2010, 5:10 PM
Darius just nodded politely as Ashtin introduced himself. He could tell he was still mad at him for interfering with the mission. At least Ashtin was willing to let bygones be bygones for the time being. Darius waved to Moxie before looking back over to Ashtin.

"Look Ashtin, clearly you have a problem with me being here so I'll do my best to avoid you but I am Moxie's instructor and you're her friend from what I can gather which means we might be seeing more of each other than we want to. So for her sake and the rest of the group let's try to get along." Darius said in a whisper so only Ashtin would hear.

"Its nice to finally know your name Ashtin. Hey Moxie, does this place have any ice cream? I want a banana split so bad its crazy."
 SkywalkerRules
01-23-2010, 5:14 PM
"With all due respect, sir; I question those intentions." Baldur began. "First of all; do you believe me of being too much of a harsh teacher to guide young Moxie? I do follow proper protocol, but I must admit I am abit new to the whole "Student/Teacher" concept."

Manson looked down. "I'm not saying you're harsh to her, Baldur. I'm just saying that she needs to be more confident and actually talk to someone."

"Secondly; are you sure its the right decision to allow Darius to become her fulltime instructor, so easily? He knows very little about us and how we operate, and we know so little about him. He hasnt even gone through the Agent Training Program."

"That's the good part. I want Moxie to train under him so that she can keep an eye out for him, or report him if he tries anything. I trust she can do that."

"Lastly, who are you assigning me to?"

The old leader grinned. "An young person who has a mind and heart of a lioness. Her name's Sonya Edison."

----------------------------------------

"Well I gave it some thought and decided to join up; so here I am."

Sonya smiled brightly. "Wow! I so didn't know you decided to join! What a small world we live in."

She motioned him to sit down and talk with her for a bit. She sat on one of the chairs. "So, how ya been?"

"Hey sorry to bother you Mox and vampire whose name I don't know. Its just I'm really hungry and I don't know where to go to get food so I was wondering if you could help me out."

Moxie turned, and saw Darius enter the gym. She smiled. Before she could answer, Ashtin greeting himself.

"My name is Ashtin"

The young girl placed a closed hand over her heart, hoping that this would go smoothly between him and Darius. But seeing that Ashtin was being calm, she breathed silently.

"Its nice to finally know your name Ashtin. Hey Moxie, does this place have any ice cream? I want a banana split so bad its crazy."

"To get to the cafeteria, you just take a left, go down the hallway, make another left, and you'll see a large door. That's the cafeteria."
 DrPhil2501
01-24-2010, 9:01 AM
"An young person who has a mind and heart of a lioness. Her name's Sonya Edison."

Baldur nodded. "I assume her file is currently on database. I'll be sure to review it before I take the time in training her." he walked passed Manson. "I'll be in the boardroom... tell her to meet me there for a little Orientation before we begin the agent training program."

He suddenly vanished into a red mist, then into thin air. He aparated into the well furnashed board room. He sat onto the far end chair, and waited for his schedualed appointment patiently. In the meantime, he pulled one of the Laptop Notebooks infront of him and performed his usual routine of doing a background check on this Sonya Edison.
 Cyborg Ninja
01-24-2010, 11:36 PM
"To get to the cafeteria, you just take a left, go down the hallway, make another left, and you'll see a large door. That's the cafeteria."

Darius was overwhelmed with joy on hearing exactly where to go to get to the cafeteria.

"Say you two wouldn't be interested in getting some ice cream there with me. I don't wanna brag but I've been known to make a mean sundae. Besides it'll give me a chance to talk to you about what I wanted Moxie, and it'll give all of us a chance to get to know each other better."

--------------

"So, how ya been?"

John took a seat in the chair and leaned back.

"Lets see, getting pulled over for speeding, doing more parkour...you know the usual crazy stuff. What about you Sonya?"
 SkywalkerRules
01-25-2010, 11:23 PM
"Say you two wouldn't be interested in getting some ice cream there with me. I don't wanna brag but I've been known to make a mean sundae. Besides it'll give me a chance to talk to you about what I wanted Moxie, and it'll give all of us a chance to get to know each other better."

Moxie smiled. "Well, I think it'll be cool. What about you, Ash?"

She turned to look at Ashtin.

"Lets see, getting pulled over for speeding, doing more parkour...you know the usual crazy stuff. What about you Sonya?"

Sonya shrugged, smiling. "Well... I was planning on going to college. But I wanted to be like a secret agent or something. Have more adventure in my life, ya know?"

Suddenly, a man came up to the two teenagers. It was Manson. "Sonya Edison?"

"That's me, sir," Sonya smiled, standing up.

The old leader smiled and chuckled. "Good to see you have another friend. Your instructor is waiting for you in the board room."

Sonya smiled. "Thank you, sir." She glanced over at John. "Well'p, I'll see ya later, Johnny. Instructor's come callin'." She smiled and waved good-bye.

After Sonya left, Manson turned to John and smiled. Extending his hand to him, he said, "William Manson. Leader of this organization. And you are...?"

(Meanwhile)

Sonya finally came to the board room's door. She breathed silently, then opened the door, stepping inside.

But when she stepped inside, Sonya quietly gasped. This was her instructor? Sonya gulped, and smiled sheepishly. "Whoa..." she thought to herself. She stood there at the end of her table by her seat. "Um... hello... sir." Sonya smiled, lost in her own world.
 Kyvios
01-26-2010, 10:25 AM
Ashtin slowly closed his eyes and licked his lips lightly. He was starting to get hungry but not for a ice cream sundae. With a small sigh and a shrug of his shoulders he nodded his head. Speaking at the moment didn't really seem necessary to him, sometimes speaking could be considered a waste of energy.

The memories of the time he use to be able to hunt for his food flooded his mind. In a small way it made his mouth water. It was a thrill to hunt for his food, to see the terror in they're eyes. Now... now he is stuck trying to survive off of blood packs that don't give him as nearly the amount of strength as fresh blood from the veins did. In a way, thinking upon his current situation you could almost consider him to be human.

--------------------------------

Rusu had grown a little tired of the room his friend Manson had provided for him. And he still wasn't familiar with the place he had traveled too. It would be true that Rusu was feeling rather tired, the trip being long, but he was getting an uneasy feeling that he couldn't shake. Like something about this place was about to go down. He found his way to the cafeteria and decided that eating would be a good idea.

"I doubt Manson prepared for my arrival with something I could eat." Rusu mumbled to himself as he walked down the cafeteria.

Nuts, dried fruit and a various assortment of vegetables was all Rusu needed to survive. His people frowned upon the killing and eating of the flesh of other living creatures. Everything had a right to live upon this planet and thrive just like the next creator before it. However respect for living things in these days was growing short and was becoming very popular. As man kind grew, so did the space they needed to inhabit, which meant eradication of other beings that inhabited the area before them.

Slightly to Rusu's surprise he found a bag of dried fruit. Taking it he could hear the bag crinkle from his grip. Walking over to a table he opened the bag of dried fruit and took a seat.
 DrPhil2501
01-27-2010, 12:08 AM
Baldur heard the door of the board room open, but he was still staring at the laptop which scrolled through Sonya's personal biography. He shut the screen back down, and glanced up at his expected arival. He took his hat off and placed it onto the table, then he clammed his hands together.

"Goodevening. You must be Edison." he greeted. "Please, sit down."

He waited to do as she was told. Meanwhile, he unholstered both his heavily customised revolvers and placed each one beside him on the table. "I understand you had some involvement during the AWO Massacre in New York last year. You know it took a long time trying to cover the conspiracy of Vampire and Werewolf existance."

He picked up one of his guns and began toying with it by spinning it with his fingers using the Trigger Guard. His gaze didnt leave the sight of Edison. "Given your involvment with helping taking down those Ametuar Dog Hunters, I suppose that does make you a logical choice of candidates to join our Organisation. We are professionals who have exisisted for hundreds of years."

With a snap, the pistol stopped spinning. Baldur's gripped the hand piece, and placed the gun back down onto the table.

"Before we begin, there is something I will need to ask you; have you ever killed anyone?" he grinned.
 Cyborg Ninja
01-29-2010, 12:12 AM
"Well, I think it'll be cool. What about you, Ash?"

Darius looked over to Ashtin intensely. He was overwhelmed to see him nod his head at the idea of getting food. The merc jumped into the air with joy.

"Whoo!" was all he could let out.

-------------------

John waved to Sonya as she walked away and turned to the man who walked in.

Extending his hand to him, he said, "William Manson. Leader of this organization. And you are...?"

John smiled at him and shook the man's hand.

"Its nice to meet you Mr. Manson. The names John Carmine, I'm a friend of Moxie and Sonya...but I'm not here to catch up on old times, I wanna join up."
 SkywalkerRules
01-29-2010, 3:52 AM
((Going out of town. But I'll be back this Sunday to post. ^^ ))
 SkywalkerRules
01-31-2010, 8:08 PM
((I'm back! :D ))

Moxie smiled when Ashtin agreed to tag along. She held his arm and rested her head on his shoulder. "I'm glad you're coming too, Ash." She looked at Darius, who was also excited, and smiled.

"C'mon! Let's head to the cafeteria." And with that, she began to walk towards the door.

After sitting down, and listening to Baldur speak, Sonya was in her own little world. She kept staring at her new instructor, smiling. It was like she was hypnotized by his looks. And to top it off, he wore red and black, just like her!

Sonya came back to reality, after Baldur stopped spinning the pistol, due to a snap from it.

"Before we begin, there is something I will need to ask you; have you ever killed anyone?"

The young girl gulped and chuckled nervously, playing with her fingers. "Well... ya see... heh heh... I uh... not really. Do bugs count?" Sonya smiled nervously.

"Its nice to meet you Mr. Manson. The names John Carmine, I'm a friend of Moxie and Sonya...but I'm not here to catch up on old times, I wanna join up."

Manson nodded with an impressed smile. "I see. So... what are you good at? Shooting? Spying? Both?"
 DrPhil2501
02-01-2010, 12:21 AM
"Well... ya see... heh heh... I uh... not really. Do bugs count?" Sonya smiled nervously."

Baldur exchanged a grim look of disapointment. He rubbed his eyes with the tips of his fingers. "This may be more difficult than I first imagined." he muttered. "Then I'll assume you have had no previous firearm training. Dont worry, thats soon about to change."

He stood up from the table, after placing his pistols back into their respective holsters. Then, out of the occurance suddenly vanished into red mist. He suddenly materialised behind his new apprentice.

"Lets begin our Orientation, shall we?" he placed a gloved hand onto her shoulder, and after a second the two vanished. They then materialised into the Proving Grounds of SS Headquarters. They appeared right behind one of the many cubicles of the Shooting Range.

"I want to see how well you can use a pistol before we try anything more extreme." he added.
 SkywalkerRules
02-03-2010, 2:17 PM
Sonya was shocked and surprised. Did he make them come here? And... how'd he vanish through that red mist and appear behind her?! So many questions about him and this Organization...

"I want to see how well you can use a pistol before we try anything more extreme."

The young girl smiled. She then made a girly laugh. Covering her mouth, Sonya looked up at Baldur. "I'm... I'm very sorry, sir. I didn't meant to do that." (( :lol: ))

She rubbed her neck, looking down. "Sir? If I may ask... how'd you do that? Ya know, with the whole disappearing thing?"
 Cyborg Ninja
02-03-2010, 2:39 PM
Darius looked over at Moxie and Ashtin. His rather joyous mood was replaced with concern for the girl. Not only was it very uncomfortable for him to look at but this would have to be something he'd have to bring up.

"Right behind you Mox," Darius said as he turned to follow the girl.

-----------------

"I see. So... what are you good at? Shooting? Spying? Both?"

"I've never tried sneaking around so I don't know how good of a spy I'd make, but I know how to shoot." John replied.
 DrPhil2501
02-04-2010, 8:37 PM
Baldur exchanged another silly looking grim looked towards Sonya when misintepreted his words. "I'm... I'm very sorry, sir. I didn't meant to do that."

"This one is gonna need some more work than I thought..." he whispered under his breath, that it almost sounded like he mumbled.

"Sir? If I may ask... how'd you do that? Ya know, with the whole disappearing thing?"

"Ah yes, my apoligies. I didnt give you the chance to ask any questions before we started. How rude of me..." he crossed his arms. "Very well. In answer to your question; what you just witnessed was a Self Transmutation that atomises my form in with the oxygen, and can channel my conscience to another place instaneously. A form of Teleportation, to simplify things."

Baldur walked over to the glass cabinet across from them. He pulled out a SS Standard Issue Semi-Automatic Pistol. He handed Sonya the pistol, as well as the magazine that came with it.

"Tell you what... If you can beat the Initiate Score of 55, you can ask me any question you wish that I am enabled to answer. I'll give you three shots of practice, before moving onto the task."
 SkywalkerRules
02-12-2010, 4:58 PM
"Ah yes, my apoligies. I didnt give you the chance to ask any questions before we started. How rude of me..." he crossed his arms. "Very well. In answer to your question; what you just witnessed was a Self Transmutation that atomises my form in with the oxygen, and can channel my conscience to another place instaneously. A form of Teleportation, to simplify things."

Sonya looked down, wondering what he meant. Maybe he was some kind of magician? Magician or not, he was cool...

"Tell you what... If you can beat the Initiate Score of 55, you can ask me any question you wish that I am enabled to answer. I'll give you three shots of practice, before moving onto the task."

Sonya sighed, looking down at the magazine and pistol. "I guess..." She looked at the fields aimlessly. "You want me to start now?"
 DrPhil2501
02-13-2010, 5:25 AM
"I guess..." She looked at the fields aimlessly. "You want me to start now?"

Baldur flicked a switch, and a spotlight flashed onto the target made from a large A2 sheet of paper.

"You may begin." Baldur replied. "I want to see how you fire a pistol. Then, I can help correct your mistakes. Afterward, your Orientation may conclude and we can start preparing you for your first assignment."

This one held great promise in Baldur's eyes. With a little fine tuning, he will look forward to seeing her in action. "But first..." He approached her, placing a hand on hers that was holding the gun. "Safety off." he smirked. He paced away from her and watched from the shadows. "Fire!" he barked.
 SkywalkerRules
02-15-2010, 3:11 PM
"You may begin." Baldur replied. "I want to see how you fire a pistol. Then, I can help correct your mistakes. Afterward, your Orientation may conclude and we can start preparing you for your first assignment."

Sonya smiled and nodded. "Gotcha." Sonya placed the magazine down beside her, and began to point at the A2 sheet of paper in the target field. But before she could fire, she heard Baldur from behind.

"But first..." He approached her, placing a hand on hers that was holding the gun. "Safety off." he smirked.

Sonya nodded, switching the safety off. She then bit her lower lip, smiling and blushing that Baldur touched her hand. She cleared her throat, and stood in correct position. At the age of 15, her father, who was in the U.S. Army, taught her how to use a gun. Her mother forbade it, but it was to teach her how to protect herself from any harm.

Sadly, her father died in the war. This broke her heart, seeing that she never killed or picked up gun again. Until now...

"Fire!"

Doing as Baldur told her, Sonya fired the pistol. Her shot was a few inches away from the main target. She shot 5 more shots until she stopped. Placing the gun down sadly, she glanced down quietly.
 Kyvios
02-16-2010, 1:11 PM
Ashtin walked with Moxie, his arm draped over his shoulders as he held her slightly close to him. As they walked he couldn't help glance over his shoulder a few times to look at Darius. So that baboon was now Moxie's instructor, that situation himself gave him an uneasy feeling, last thing he needed was for Moxie to be more rash.

"So tell me Darius, what do you plan on 'teaching' Moxie anyhow?" Ashtin said trying to keep his attitude in the positive range.

---------------------------------------

Rusu could hear footsteps in the background. The level of spiritual energy varied between the three that approached. There were many odd thing about this place, and Rusu was looking forward to his talk with Manson about the operation he had started here. Not a lot was known about this place to Rusu. That didn't make him uneasy in any way, just more curious then usual.

Rusu's eyes stayed upon the entrance to the cafeteria door hoping for a glimpse of the ones that maybe walking by. While his eyes stayed fixed upon the door, his right hand continued to pick up piece of dried banana's, cherries, and apples. The sound they made when his teeth crushed down upon them was slightly thrilling to Rusu, the vibration upon his mouth was a pleasant and welcome feeling.
 Cyborg Ninja
02-16-2010, 11:57 PM
Every time Ashtin turned to look back at Darius, he would wave to him like a little kid would. Had this been a few hours ago Darius would be confused by Ashtin's actions but now he knew why. For some odd reason they were a couple which Darius saw as completely wrong.

"So tell me Darius, what do you plan on 'teaching' Moxie anyhow?"

Darius shook his head and laughed at the vampire's attempt at small talk.

"Well if you must know than I guess I can share with the class. Moxie's going to be shadowing me on the next mission the big guy plans for everyone. Its great experience and I can keep an eye on the rook."
 Kyvios
02-17-2010, 11:51 AM
Shadowing wasn't exactly a bad idea to Ashtin, perhaps observing would help gain Moxie's courage a little more. Though the thought also crossed his mind that Moxie observing a deranged lunatic might also turn her into something similar. But the thought of Moxie turning into a mindless killer was hard for him to believe any how. A small chuckle formed in the back of his throat that was quickly suppressed at the idea Moxie would be able to kill much of anything.

"As long as she doesn't get killed" Ashtin said nodding his head.

In all honesty that he kept hidden from others is that he was glad Moxie chose to avoid rushing head first into a dangerous situation. He knew himself to well and knew that her presence would be a slight distraction for him since his desire to protect her was a strong one. And that could lead to them both getting hurt or being killed. As the thought traveled through his mind that he could lose Moxie, his hand gripped her shoulder a little tighter as if he was trying to make sure she was still by his side. Such emotions that he had thought he locked away so long ago came rushing back with a bull's fury with her very presence. Sometimes he feels like running from her, and others he simply just wishes to embrace her... and he knew... he knew to well that... that once time continues on what they have will grow old and simply die.
 DrPhil2501
02-18-2010, 11:29 PM
Baldur watched as Sonya fired at the target. Baldur was amazed that a rookie such as Sonya was even able to hit the target. It wasnt that pleasing, nor was it that bad.

Baldur smirked. "I'm impressed. You obviously had previous experience with firearms. But, with a little fine tuning - you ought to make a great asset to this organisation."

He flicked another switch. A light beamed from behind the paper target, outlining the bullet holes she made. "Unfortunatly, you didnt pass the Initiate Score. But this is to be expected. The whole point of this exercise was for me to know a little about you - to analyse how proficient you are. The Supernatural Society relies on their agents as what you could describe as a law enforcer against Vampires, Werewolves and demons. They're combat specialists, trained to deal with; extraction, apprehension, espionage, assasination... the list goes on. I can tell alot about the person from the way they use their gun and their skills. You require extensive training before we can begin on your first assignment."

He reached from within his coat a book, and placed it on the table. "This orientation is over. I advise you to read this book; it covers the details on how this organisation functions, rules and regulations you must obey."

He walked out of the target range. "I will be seeing you tomorow, Miss Edison..."
 SkywalkerRules
02-26-2010, 2:35 PM
As the the guys had their conversation about her training, Moxie continued to look down while walking in Ashtin's arms. She began to think about all the times they went through. Good and bad. Ashtin was this vampire who attempted to eat her when she was 17. And now... they were lovers.

Moxie suddenly felt a hand slightly squeeze her shoulder. It was Ashtin's. It was as if he made sure she was with him. The young girl glanced up at Ashtin, and smiled. She then rested her head on his shoulder.

They were finally at the cafeteria. "Well'p, here we are," Moxie said in a quiet voice. She glanced at Darius and smiled. "Let's eat."

------------------------------------------

"I'm impressed. You obviously had previous experience with firearms. But, with a little fine tuning - you ought to make a great asset to this organisation."

Sonya straighten up, and looked at Baldur. She smiled nervously.

"Unfortunatly, you didnt pass the Initiate Score. But this is to be expected. The whole point of this exercise was for me to know a little about you - to analyse how proficient you are. The Supernatural Society relies on their agents as what you could describe as a law enforcer against Vampires, Werewolves and demons. They're combat specialists, trained to deal with; extraction, apprehension, espionage, assasination... the list goes on. I can tell alot about the person from the way they use their gun and their skills. You require extensive training before we can begin on your first assignment."

The young girl looked down, but followed every word he said. He then placed a book on the table.

"This orientation is over. I advise you to read this book; it covers the details on how this organisation functions, rules and regulations you must obey."

Sonya took the book and held it. She nodded. "Yes sir."

"I will be seeing you tomorow, Miss Edison..."

"Thank you, sir," Sonya said quietly, looking down with sorrow. The thought of her father still clouded her mind...
 Kyvios
02-27-2010, 2:30 PM
Rusu could hear the sounds of talking in the distance as the ones he sensed were coming closer to the cafeteria. As they entered the room his glance traveled to the female that was with the to two males. Something was familiar about her. Slowly Rusu stood up, folded the two ends in on the bag and rolled it closed leaving it upon the table as he walked over to the in coming group. As Rusu walked towards the group he made sure that face wrap was up over his nose so only his eyes could be seen. Not only was he interested in the girl, but also the unnatural relationship she had with the creature she was with.

Placing his right hand upon his left shoulder he bowed low to the group saying "It is a pleasure to make all your acquaintances."

-----------------------------------------

Ashtin looked at the man that was now in front of them. This man had a strange aura about him that he couldn't place. Was he another paranormal creature like Ashtin himself was, or just some specially gifted human. His presences was making Ashtin slightly uncomfortable, and he realized that became evident when he shifted back and forth.

"You haven't made our 'acquaintances'" Ashtin said in a low voice, slightly snarling at the man now before them. "To do that proper introductions should be made."
 Cyborg Ninja
03-03-2010, 2:56 PM
Darius continued to make faces from behind his mask as he watched Ashtin and Moxie. Just the sight of the two together was very uncomfortable for him, not to mention the danger it would cause. He was pulled back to reality by Moxie's gentle voice.

"Let's eat."

Darius smiled back at the girl, and took a deep breath before preparing his speech.

"Of course, but I really should talk about training..."

Darius was caught off by a man with a mask covering most of his face. Darius sighed in relief, giving him more time to prepare and laughed at the exchange between the man and Ashtin.

"You just pick fights with every new face don't ya? New recruits must really love meeting you then." Darius said to Ashtin before looking at the man. "You'll have to forgive hothead here, he's really quite the character once you get to know him...I'll let you know what that's like when I get there. The name's Darius Wilson, and you are?"
Page: 2 of 3