Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

CLONEADULTS IN MP

Page: 1 of 1
 frazscotland
12-10-2009, 9:54 PM
 Ulmont
12-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Duplicate a preexisting shader
Rename it to filenamehere_shader
Right-click it and choose properties
Change the old texture to the texture of your choise
 frazscotland
12-11-2009, 10:50 AM
thanx ulmont il try dat. but as for clone adults there is only 1 existing shader !!! the red is the original. i cant hav a red shader for the white jumpsuit as a shader. any other ideas ??
 Ulmont
12-11-2009, 1:31 PM
Exactly. You duplicate that shader, thus creating another shader, which you rename.
 Mandalore The Shadow
12-13-2009, 5:59 PM
Where are you editing this? Are you using a program like photoshop?
 frazscotland
12-14-2009, 2:49 PM
you can use a few gimp,photoshop whatever you desire. i dont understand the intonation of your comment whether its negative or positive....if its negative dont waste your time.ok
 Mandalore The Shadow
12-14-2009, 6:09 PM
Well if your using Gimp then you can just change the contrast and hue of it to whatever color you desire then it still has texture but a different color and no it wasn't negative
 frazscotland
12-14-2009, 8:05 PM
youre more than welcome to make a seperate post demonstrating your latest models in swrc mp 'customise' like these . i would like to see some.
 Mandalore The Shadow
12-14-2009, 8:28 PM
I was offering advice I don't mod this game in particular but I do have some experience with texture editing
 frazscotland
12-16-2009, 2:12 PM
maybe you could post a new topic tutorial to share your knowledge on texture editing for everyone. that would help everyone
 Mandalore The Shadow
12-16-2009, 8:23 PM
Ok I'm having a hard time trying to figure out if this is sarcasm or not.
 TriggerGod
12-16-2009, 8:35 PM
maybe you could post a new topic tutorial to share your knowledge on texture editing for everyone. that would help everyone

All Shadow is saying is that instead of having flat colors, maybe you can make it so that it'll be a new color, but still be able to tell that its cloth. Right now, some of your skins look like you just took a color, painted it over areas of the texture, then called it a night.

And if you'd like, I'll make a texture editing tomorrow either tomorrow or on the weekend. :)
 frazscotland
02-10-2010, 5:33 PM
All Shadow is saying is that instead of having flat colors, maybe you can make it so that it'll be a new color, but still be able to tell that its cloth. Right now, some of your skins look like you just took a color, painted it over areas of the texture, then called it a night.

And if you'd like, I'll make a texture editing tomorrow either tomorrow or on the weekend. :)

Wheres that texture editing tutorial ?? dated 16th december 2009
Page: 1 of 1