Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Improved Handmaidens?

Page: 1 of 1
 CrisG
11-29-2009, 3:47 PM
I am enjoying KoTOR 2 very much. but have a question about the handmaiden models. I am wondering if there have been any improved face or body or hair mods for them? the short hair makes them look like biker trolls, and I really think they would be much more attractive with longer hair and perhaps improved faces. Just wondered if anyone has tackled this and if there are any mods or links we can look at?

I did see that weird animation glitch someone else mentioned, where the two handmaidens in one video were flapping their arms talking to Atris. But all and all they are one of the nicest of the game characters.

the underwear that the Handmaiden strips down to to fight and teach the Exile is hideous tho, i am just amazed that they would put something so ugly into such a fine game. Hopefully that has been improved by someone too.

any suggestions most welcome.
 Marius Fett
11-29-2009, 5:59 PM
Uh, not exactly what you're after, but I always use this to spice up Brianna's appearance:

http://www.algonet.se/~stoffe/maidenlook.zip)

You get a nice reskin, a larger 'chest' ;) and it's generally a nice mod.

Screeny:

http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/68/files2/41143_1.jpg)
 JuniorModder
11-29-2009, 6:03 PM
Ever since I saw Handmaiden without her hood I wished she had long hair!!!!
If someone makes thing mod, I will be the 1st to download!!!!

JM
 Sith Holocron
11-29-2009, 6:50 PM
Was CrisG commenting on the other Handmaidens, the Last of the Handmaidens (Brianna), or all of them?
 Darth Avlectus
11-29-2009, 6:53 PM
I just wish there was something that would alter their facial appearance or model to emphasize the "difference" they kept talking about.
 purifier
11-29-2009, 7:19 PM
I just wish there was something that would alter their facial appearance or model to emphasize the "difference" they kept talking about.

Well you can in 3DMax or GMax, a few modders have done that in the past. They've moved a few verts here and there on the models face, but nothing too extreme.

Just a enough to make them look like another person.
 Sith Holocron
11-29-2009, 7:55 PM

I believe that would be Handmaiden's braids they were talking about.
 Giant Graffiti
11-29-2009, 8:34 PM
The Handmaiden sisters already have an alternate head model which isn't used in the game.
 purifier
11-29-2009, 10:02 PM
The Handmaiden sisters already have an alternate head model which isn't used in the game.

Yeah, there is one mod that has handmaiden's facial appearance changed just a little, but I guess they want the hair changed more than anything; and I haven't seen any mod's like that.
 CrisG
11-29-2009, 11:09 PM
wow that Brianna change mod is wondeful Marius, i will try that asap. Ys, i was hoping for a change for all of them, at least maybe the hair, tho i realize it would not really matter for the ones who never take their headdresses off. Just in principle. :) They are really refreshing as female characters....tho i do see a great improvement of female modeling in KoTOR 2 over 1, tho I am still very fond of you know who in KoTOR 1 :) will be hard for her to be topped as a game character and there are some really good mods to improve upon her too. I was just hoping for that kind of work on the Handmaidens as they are really a fun concept and Brianna and Visas are my two constant companions. I HATE Kreia with a passion and hope i get to kill her before the end of the game, and the rest of them really leave me cold. I was very puzzled by the one test in the Tomb on Korriban, where i refused to defend Kreia, and i got dark side points for that, i was just expressing my real hatred and distrust of her as a total lightsider, and i got penalized for wanting to kill her off ... ah well. some parts of the writing i dont agree with

but thanks for all the help on the Handmaidens, will try that one right away.
 harIII
11-30-2009, 8:23 AM
Does anybody know who is the author of the mod that Marius Fett recommended?
 Kainzorus Prime
11-30-2009, 8:38 AM
Stoffe. D'oh.
 CrisG
11-30-2009, 5:18 PM
it installs very easily and is a joy to see in action, great addtion. Maybe we can use it on the other handmaidens too? i would love to see a mod that enlarged and enhanced our time in the Secret Academy maybe even lets us see some of the preserved Jedi Artifacts...i will have to finish my first play thru ...but i am a bit afraid that the writers wont be nice to Atris, i was hoping for a reconcilliation between her and the Exile, but i am afraid that modern cynicism will prevent such a happy ending...i have dreams of all the surviving Jedi coming to Telos to teach at this new academy but again..i fear modern
"dark side" writers will not allow us that happiness... we will see...

but at least we can perk up the Handmaidens a bit and maybe even change Atris, for she is so stern and sad looking... she should be a warm though wounded figure with a hope of redemption :)
 Rtas Vadum
11-30-2009, 6:17 PM
it installs very easily and is a joy to see in action, great addtion. Maybe we can use it on the other handmaidens too? i would love to see a mod that enlarged and enhanced our time in the Secret Academy maybe even lets us see some of the preserved Jedi Artifacts...i will have to finish my first play thru ...but i am a bit afraid that the writers wont be nice to Atris, i was hoping for a reconcilliation between her and the Exile, but i am afraid that modern cynicism will prevent such a happy ending...i have dreams of all the surviving Jedi coming to Telos to teach at this new academy but again..i fear modern
"dark side" writers will not allow us that happiness... we will see...

but at least we can perk up the Handmaidens a bit and maybe even change Atris, for she is so stern and sad looking... she should be a warm though wounded figure with a hope of redemption :)

Truthfully the game doesn't give a lot of room for any lightside players to, "feel good" about what they've done. I won't say what happens, but it likely isn't what any lightside player would hope for on their first playthrough. That, and keep in mind that more is going on behind the scenes in TSL than is laid out for you to see.
 VarsityPuppet
12-01-2009, 12:39 AM

I made a mod restoring the sisters' heads.

Since I can't model though, it's not perfect, but I'm sure if someone wanted to, they could pull it off.

The big problem is that the hood and the head don't always match up nicely.
 CrisG
12-01-2009, 1:07 AM
VarsityPuppet, is it availale anywhere?

And thanks for the warning Rtas V, i kinda figured that might be the way things go, as the writing and the scripting of the game really seems weighted to the dark side and it is quite hard at times to do the right and nice thing and Kreia is pushed in your face over and over, i realy would love to see the game with her removed lol.... but the Dark Side rules many development teams as much as it seems to be heading for ruling the world of KoTOR back then. sigh. Well thanks for the warning...and I will remind myself that it is "just a game" :)

At least i have the satisfaction of totaly ignoring Kriea, leaving her on the ship at all times unless the game forces me to include her, and insulting and opposing her every chance i get. I am glad they made her such an ugly old hag, but it still bewilders me a bit why in the heck they would even write someone like her into the game.... ah well. Nuff said, ..there is a lot to love about this title, and I will focus on that.
 VarsityPuppet
12-01-2009, 3:05 PM
VarsityPuppet, is it availale anywhere?

Not yet... would you like it?

I also have been working on echani versions of heads. If you want, I can reskin an existing TSL head so it's echani, and then consequently make a mod which turns the Handmaiden into that.

PHFC06 Echani Reskin (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=199100&highlight=pfhc06)

Here's of course the link to my already finished echani head. If you read the posts, you'll see I mentioned a Handmaiden sister head mod too.
 JuniorModder
12-01-2009, 3:35 PM
I like the Handmaiden skin thing up there, but I personally don't think Brianna needs bigger..
Well let's just say I've been traumatized ever since I saw this on kotorfiles:
http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/68/potd/1239348025_65.jpg)

And VP, I saw your echani skin a while back. Looks perfect! I always thought that she should be echani.

JM
 Kainzorus Prime
12-01-2009, 6:57 PM
I like the Handmaiden skin thing up there, but I personally don't think Brianna needs bigger..

What the gheeey...
 Q
12-01-2009, 7:17 PM
Damn, it's looks like the "money" cheat from VtMB. :D
 Darth Cryptic
12-01-2009, 10:37 PM
I think if you wanted to use Stoffe's mod, but not have her so buxom you can remove the modified models once it's installed. Not sure what that will do with the skins though.
 CrisG
12-02-2009, 4:00 AM
The upgrade to the Handmaiden is really very nice, her figure is not at all out of proportion, and very nicely improved. VP i would love to see your mod of the handmaidens if you have it.

Is that a real mod, the one in the picture? that is ...quite a change :)

is it on KoTOR Files?
 stoffe
12-02-2009, 10:56 AM
Damn, it's looks like the "money" cheat from VtMB. :D

That was the first thought that crossed my mind too after seeing that screenshot. Good for the comedy value at least. :D

(First time I used that I thought it would do what the name suggests. Ended up with a chest filling up the whole map :p)
 CrisG
12-02-2009, 12:59 PM
What is VtMB?
 Phildevil
12-02-2009, 1:06 PM
 JuniorModder
12-02-2009, 1:31 PM
Eww nasty little game. And how does that pic possibly remind you of that violent video game? Did someone have nastily large bosoms in there too?

JM
 Giant Graffiti
12-02-2009, 2:13 PM
^^^

Twenty-third post.

By the way, what was this topic about? I forgot. :xp:
 CrisG
12-02-2009, 3:30 PM
Improved Handmaidens :) and we found a good mod for at least one of them. :)
 stoffe
12-02-2009, 4:07 PM
What is VtMB?

Vampire the Masquerade:Bloodlines, one of the best (if not the best) RPGs released for the PC this decade.

It has a silly cheat/easter egg console command (money #) that applies a multiplier to the breast size of most female character models in the game (and a few other things). The results range from stupidly comical (kind of like the above posted Handmaiden picture) to area-filling monstrosities that makes you think your graphics card just died, depending on what multiplier factor you set. :D

For example, "money 10.0":http://www.lucasforums.com/_stoffe/vtmbmoney.jpg)

Sorry about the off-topic tangent, carry on. :)
 Kainzorus Prime
12-02-2009, 5:17 PM
Vampire the Masquerade:Bloodlines, one For example, "money 10.0":http://www.lucasforums.com/_stoffe/vtmbmoney.jpg)

Sorry about the off-topic tangent, carry on. :)

I see dead people. With Godzilla tits.
 CrisG
12-02-2009, 7:20 PM
actually that looks like an interesting game, will have to check it out, i like the graphics of that street shot.thanks for the info.
 Q
12-02-2009, 7:34 PM
Eww nasty little game. And how does that pic possibly remind you of that violent video game? Did someone have nastily large bosoms in there too?

JM
Hm.

How did you arrive at such a negative conclusion regarding a game that you've obviously never played?

VtMB's a flawed masterpiece, BTW. I highly recommend it.
 CrisG
12-02-2009, 7:40 PM
I have ordered it and am looking at the two other games in the series, there appears to be both an officlal patch and a community patch that fix things like the doors and the sound glitches ... and i welcome all additions to our topic, so no problem, i am actually glad to hear about this.

well,... actually, i see there is a game from 1998 and there may be a newer one ..but not sure yet.
 Q
12-02-2009, 7:55 PM
You should post any more VtMB questions in the VtMB thread in the Outlander Club subforum, as this thread's gotten seriously derailed. Myself and I'm sure several of the other resident VtMB heads would be happy to answer them there. You're in for a treat. That game rocks. Be warned, though; it's gritty as hell. ;)
 JuniorModder
12-02-2009, 7:57 PM
Hm.

How did you arrive at such a negative conclusion regarding a game that you've obviously never played?

VtMB's a flawed masterpiece, BTW. I highly recommend it.

They aren't negative, I just said that it's violent. Maybe in a few years I'll be allowed to play it. ;)

Anyways, trying to steer the conversation back on topic, who's gonna take this up? I think even a ponytail will make her look wonderful. And if you only do a ponytail, you won't have to edit her head with her hood up.

JM
 CrisG
12-02-2009, 8:09 PM
OK, i will take a look at the model head... it would be nice to have them with longer hair, as they really are nice characters in the game story.

that mod mentioned above i added and the changes are realy quite nice and modest.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5407/handmaider1.jpg)

I will also take a long look into the KoTOR Files to see if anyone has done work on them.
 Phildevil
12-02-2009, 10:24 PM
They only place I am sure you'd have found some work on handmaiden(s) is unfortunately PCGM...
Even though kotor files has some wonderful mods, it is far from as diverse as the latter.

oh well^^
 CrisG
12-02-2009, 10:40 PM
that is sad we were not able to save a archive of all of those. Ah well, maybe somone has some mods stashed :)
 Darth Revan2
03-17-2013, 9:32 AM

JM

Does anyone know where this mod is? I would rather have handmaiden have L cup boobs! She looks so hot. If you know the link to this mod, please tell me!:thmbup1:
 UnifyingForce
03-17-2013, 10:03 AM
I know why she looks different than her sisters.... :thmbup1:
 Darth Revan2
03-20-2013, 5:16 PM
If anyone knows a link to this mod pm me! Please!
 Fair Strides 2
03-21-2013, 10:00 AM
but I guess they want the hair changed more than anything; and I haven't seen any mod's like that.

That's because of issues with the hair clipping into the head, back, or shoulders. And it's also a hassle to properly animate(but then, what ISN'T?).
 Disturbed205
03-22-2013, 1:37 AM
If anyone knows a link to this mod pm me! Please!

What? The one Marius recommended? There's a link in the post.

Or another?
 Darth Revan2
03-22-2013, 8:31 AM

And VP, I saw your echani skin a while back. Looks perfect! I always thought that she should be echani.

JM

No this one posted by junior modder! It's so much better than the other one...as you can see. Do you know if there is a link to this mod?:rolleyes:
 Scorge
03-23-2013, 9:32 AM
Do you know if there is a link to this mod?

If you are going to post this on every old thread [or any thread] , I suggest you put it here. The admins will find the info and soon enough sending you the link.

http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=167699)
 Darth Revan2
03-23-2013, 7:20 PM
Can I post only one mod request? Because the rules say I can't!
 Sith Holocron
03-23-2013, 7:46 PM
Can I post only one mod request? Because the rules say I can't!

One request at a time.
 Darth Revan2
03-23-2013, 9:14 PM
oh ok thanks! I will put a mod request for it then!
 CrisG
08-05-2013, 1:43 PM
I am about to replay the game myself and am glad to find this great handmaiden mod, the one at the top of the topic, is still available, It is a very nice enhancement and I look forward to replaying the game. Have any more Handmaiden mods happened in the last year or so? i hope it is ok to repost in this thread as i see some posts were allowed a little while ago. thanks.
Page: 1 of 1