Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

November '09: Getting to know eachother

Page: 1 of 1
 Hallucination
11-04-2009, 11:06 PM
In both Kotor games, characters rounded up by Revan and the Exile seemed to go from their old homes to a spot on the Ebon Hawk that they were unable to leave. While they could have done that if they wanted to, realistically they would have to move to get food or change (not that they ever did >_>). So what I want you to do is to describe how a crew of your choice got used to living with nearly total strangers who were trying to save the galaxy, either how they clicked or how they collided, and everything in between. You can use crews assembled at any point in either of the games, so go wild.

And keep in mind Mission was 14. Seriously.
 JediMaster12
11-18-2009, 12:56 PM
I like this topic. Anyone who wishes to enter please have their entries in by Dec 2. Good luck to all.
 Writer
11-19-2009, 5:11 PM
Yah, that's a good one. I'll definitely have to come up with something... though didn't I say that last time too? :p
 JediMaster12
11-25-2009, 3:55 PM
Today is Nov 25. One week left before the due date. Write those entries and submit.
 Writer
11-29-2009, 4:42 AM
GOT IT! :D Mine's submitted :)
 Sabretooth
11-30-2009, 12:56 PM
Do we have to stick to the crews and story of KotOR and its sequel, or can we construct an independent crew not figuring into the KotOR storyline? That's the bit I don't see very clearly.
 Hallucination
11-30-2009, 8:33 PM
It has to be the crews from the games, but when is up to you.
 Writer
12-03-2009, 2:02 AM
Deadline has now come and gone, at least in my time zone (which is saying something since I seem to be behind most of you). How are we lookin' here? :D
 machievelli
12-03-2009, 2:29 PM
I had an idea, but I still had four members of the crew to inflict it on. I'll just post it to CEC later. Too busy getting ready to take a week's haitus so I can visit with the daughter I haven't seen in 20 years
Page: 1 of 1