Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Heavy Midnight

Page: 1 of 3
 SkywalkerRules
09-14-2009, 2:38 PM
Heavy Midnight

Year: 2010

Life is good for kids who love doing what they can to pass the time. Going to concerts, hanging out with friends, and not caring what others think of them.

But one young man, who's in love with Metal music, has secrets of his own. Being a creature of the Night. Being a Werewolf. But all he want is to live in peace among Humans and be the Metal music lover he is. He also wants friends, so that way he wouldn't have to feel lonely and left out in this World...

Meanwhile, a secret organization is in place. The Anti-Werewolf Organization (AWO) is led by a ruthless man named Conrad Stevenson. He has a bad attitude towards Werewolves. And he doesn't care whether they want to kill or not. Stevenson wants to rid them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting in Sonya's Autosleeper Harmony Hightop Campervan near the P.S.1 Contemporary Art Center of Queens, New York, Moxie Stuart was staring out the window. Depressed and upset. Ever since her parent's death, it still bothered her. If only there was some way to feel better again...

"Hey, guys! Check it out! The next Type O Negative concert's out! And it's coming here in Queens! Tonight! At the Citi Field stadium!" Davy said, jumping inside the Camper van with excitement.

Moxie smiled. Well... at least she had her friends...

Her third friend, Rosalyn, came from the back, and smiled. "What time does it start?"

Davy replied, "At 8:00pm. Sharp! Best of all... bam!" He showed them four tickets to Type O Negative. "I made a bargain with this guy who was givin' them out. Man, this is so gonna be awesome!"

Yep. That was Davy. The genius of all genius. He was also good at computers and video games too. And had a high SAT test score.
Rosalyn was what you would call a fun, loving girl. She was always cheery, and always wanted to cheer Moxie and the gang up.
And Sonya, who called herself Cyber Gal, owned the Autosleeper Harmony Hightop Campervan. She was like a true leader. Making sure her friends were out of trouble, and most of all... she was like a sister to Moxie.

Sonya, who sat at the driver's seat, glanced back with a grin. "So... it's 7:20 now. You guys wanna get ready for it?"

"Sure thing!" Moxie said. "Let's get going."

All the friends yelled happily, and started the van. Then, they were off to the stadium.
 Kyvios
09-14-2009, 6:26 PM
Ashtin Dezreil sat in his chair staring at the roaring fire in front of him. Letting out a sigh as he listened to the crackling and popping of the wood that was slowly turning to ashes before his sight. As he sat there his elbow sitting against the padded arm of the chair he rested his chin upon the back of his hand, his sight never leaving the fire. Ashtin could feel the reflection of the fire burn into his eyes and with that feeling a small subtle smile escaped from his lips.

"Hmm..." he whispered softly to himself "I'm bored and hungry. I suppose there is no way around it."

Uncrossing his legs his right foot came down heavy on to the hardwood floor. Sitting up out of the chair it made a noise as if to say it was glad the weight of his body was gone. He listened to the thuds of his boots making contact with the floor in this dark room as he walked towards the dimly light hallway. Once he reached the hall he stopped at the far wall that carried his block long coat and pulled on the straps of his gloves to tighten them. Ashtin pulled the straps and tied them back into place as his tongue ran along his lips as the expectation of a good meal.

Grabbing his coat he turned quickly to the door sliding his arms into the sleeves. He walked out onto the streets of Queens, New York and looked around. The smell of the air was filled with human filth, it was almost enough to make him vomit where he stood.

"Dude did you hear? The next concert of Type O Negative is playing at the Citi Field Stadium, Tonight!" a male voice said coming from a group of teenagers walking by.

Appearance wise Ashtin didn't look any older then the children that were walking passed his home. The news they unknowingly shared with him was quite pleasing to his taste buds.

"Looks like I'm heading to a buffet tonight" he said as a dark smile trailed over his lips. And with that he walked down his steps and headed towards his feast at the Stadium.
 Alkonium
09-14-2009, 8:26 PM
(How close is it to a full moon right now?)

"Looks like I'm heading to a buffet tonight." Peter overheard as he watched from the alleyway. Damn vampires He thought. Though he always told himself he didn't care about humans, the thought of a vampire attacking all those people made his blood boil. He even made a point of never attacking humans in his wolf form outside of self defence, though in most situations, attacking vampires on sight.

Keeping his hands close to his guns, he quietly followed the vampire through the streets. It didn't look there'd be a full moon for a while, so he'd have to be careful.
 CommanderQ
09-14-2009, 8:58 PM
The day was darkening, and people began to fill the stadium, obviously here for the concert about to take place.

Conrad Stevenson was probably the only one in the large stadium who was not interested in the music. Frankly, he hated heavy metal or rock or whatever the heck this band was about.

But his prey, the supernatural, did. Not to mention the crowds made nice meals for some.

He was completely camouflaged in his position on top of one of the stadium's tall concrete walls. His gilly suit was patterned with a black and gray color scheme, and his face was painted gray with paint, making him seem like a small piece of foliage that had fallen off a nearby tree, and was now disintegrating on the concrete.

He lay completely still, eyeing every metalhead that walked into the stadium for a seat. He could recognize the supernatural pretty easily, but the gothic visage of most metalheads made things a little more difficult. Not that it matter to Conrad, he'd eliminate his targets...even if his observations were incorrect.

Quietly and carefully, he took a small black scope from his bag, peering through its green infra-red lenses. 'Vamps' turned up pretty quickly with infra-red, but anyother beast was a bit unpredictable.

But Conrad doubted he'd see any one those creatures here.

He'd vowed to vanquish every strange being he could find, and he would do just that this night.

He put the lense down and became still again, waiting for the right moment.
 Chevron 7 locke
09-14-2009, 9:28 PM
((Don't find him at first CQ. I want him to be able to hide for a bit.))

Koran quietly snuck inside the stadium with the throngs of people to best avoid drawing attention to himself. He had learned that lesson the hard way.

I've had enough attention for a lifetime

He quietly moved off and found a good spot to sit as he waited for the music to begin.
 Cyborg Ninja
09-14-2009, 10:18 PM
John Carmine was not captain of the football team nor was he a gothic kid. John Carmine was an average kid who was liked by mostly every kid in school. Perhaps it was his witty remarks or his cheery smile, or maybe it was just how easy going he was. It didn't matter who John was with, he always lifted everyone's spirits. It was one thing that bugged him more than anything. Its the reason he became the risk taker that he is today. Type O Negative was playing down at Citi Field Stadium and he had nothing better to do. He sped down the road in his blue mazda and rolled the windows down. As he went down the road he recognized the campervan of some friends of his. He quickly drove ahead of the van and made a sharp turn into the van's lane. He was driving backwards looking forwards at the van. He began to wave with one hand and drove with the other.

"Come on now Sonya, you and that portable home don't wanna be late to the concert now do ya! I'll make sure to save you kiddies some seats!" he yelled to them before spinning the car back around and taking off to the stadium.

Jericho stood before the crowd of humans. He had his black trenchcoat on with black pants and shirt. His boots and wrist guantlets were also black, and his matching hat and bandana were on him as well. The hunter dressed in all black was able to move surprisngly well through the crowd. He silently worked his way through the crowd until he was behind the human he was looking for. This man was the president of the AWO but was better known as Conrad Stevenson. Jericho moved next to him and looked through the crowd.

"You got anything? I have a feeling we've got some supernaturals here with us."
 CommanderQ
09-15-2009, 12:26 AM
"You got anything? I have a feeling we've got some supernaturals here with us."

Conrad didn't move a muscle.

"You'd feel that wouldn't you?"

Even Conrad knew that this sarcastic remark would offend any person like Jericho, but they were obedient enough to let it go. Not that Conrad really cared.

"Next time, just ask for a cross-com if you want to talk...walking next to my position doesn't improve the camouflage...."

Conrad saw promise in his right-hand man, but he also saw alot of weakness...and those weaknesses were why he couldn't trust him. But he still came in use.

"How about you keep an eye on the crowd from the gate...they'll be easier to spot from their. Wave your left hand to signal that you've spotted one."
 The Betrayer
09-15-2009, 7:08 AM
Vladimir was having coffee in a cafe' nearby as droves of teenagers went inside the stadium. He did not know why Conrad summoned him there, but whatever it was, it must've been important. He took another sip at his coffee, then brought out his cellphone. He dialed the number of Conrad. When he heard him answer, he said,
"Stevenson. What am I here for? Are there any werewolves around?"
 Kyvios
09-15-2009, 8:12 AM
He was being followed that much Ashtin could sense. And the most annoying part of that to him was the fact that it wasn't a human at all. He continued to walk as if he didn't sense anything was wrong on the streets towards Citi Field Stadium. After a half hour of walking the Stadium was in sight, if his heart still beat, he wondered, it would be racing with anticipation. But first he had to lose his repulsive stalker.

Soon the crowd was thick with human children excited about the upcoming show by Type O Negative and he knew this was his time. But before Ashtin demonstrated his little disappearing act he looked over his shoulder towards his stalker and gave a grin. Ashtin stepped into the crowd of heavy teenagers and disappeared blending in as one of them. The smell all around him was some what euphoric and yet disgusting to him at the same time. But a meal was a mean no matter how repulsive it maybe.

Suddenly one of those humans bumped into him and fell down onto the ground. He stood there looking over the person and smiled a little. Shoulder length brunette hair, shimmering hazel eyes, and her face narrow but it wasn't unattractive to say the least. Holding out his hand to her, Ashtin helped her up onto her feet and gave one of his charming smiles.

"Geeze it took me having to bumped into you to find you." he said to her in an annoyed voice.

The girl looked at him confused for a moment before jumping up into the air and wrapping her arms around his neck. To have to make such contact with his race was disgusting to him but sometimes necessary to go after bigger targets. As they walked side by side he draped one arm over her shoulders to give the appearance that they happened to be boyfriend and girlfriend. As Ashtin continued to walk beside her he leaned in closer to her ear and whispered something that made her turn red with embarrassment. What he said was something to make his charm over her a little more stronger.

Once at the gate one of the employee's asked to see the tickets. The girl pulled out two tickets, they were scanned and they both were let in. He smiled slightly realizing how useful this particular human was. Realizing this he didn't take her someplace dark to finish her off but instead he removed his arm from her shoulder and briefly waved a hand over her face releasing her from the trance and disappeared into the crowd. This day was full of other morsals he could feed off of.
 Cyborg Ninja
09-15-2009, 12:00 PM
Jericho simply responded to Conrad with a slight head nod and a tip of his hat. He began to make his way towards the gate when a familiar scent entered through his nostrils. He knew the smell of a vampire anywhere, after all he had been around hundreds of them as a child. As he inhaled a second time he caught the scent of another. He had grown to know what a werewolf's scent smelled like but unfortunatly it could also be a person's dog that someone brought with them. He looked around but he could not locate the vampire, werewolf, or dog for that matter. The crowds were far to flooded with humans for him to follow the scent. He turned around and waved over to Conrad. He held up two fingers to indicate how many thins he had "saw", he then followed up with a shoulder shrug to indicate he didn't know where they went. He then pointed to himself, and then to the top of the stadium. There would be no human distractions for him up there and he'd be able to locate the supernaturals with ease.

John Carmine parked his car and made his way to the main gate of the stadium. He knew he didn't have a ticket with him, and that was going to be the fun part of the night. He walked up to the man at the gate with a big grin on his face.

"Ticket please"

"Oh I don't need one."

"You do if you plan on getting in."

"Are you kidding me, do you know who I am?"

"No sir, no please move along."

"The drummer is my big brother, and if he finds out you didn't let me in to see him play tonight than you'll be sorry."

The employee was now silent as John pulled out his phone. He pretended to dial a number before putting it to his ear.

"Hey bro its me, I'm having some trouble getting in. Some bum out here..."

"Okay, okay you can go in."

"Thank you very much."

John walked through the main gate with an even bigger grin on his face. He found some seats and was able to trick some people to watching them for him. John walked back to the front gate and waited for whoever was from his school to walk up. He decided if he could get in for free, than so should everyone else.
 Thanatos9t
09-15-2009, 4:10 PM
Yawning Thomas stood in the back stage area as the band was getting ready and the stadium was filling up. He knew that it would be another long night and that he would regret it in the morning.

At least his job as a roadie allowed him to watch there gigs and travel around with Type O Negative.

Adjusting his grey top he decided to do one last check of the wiring back stage before the band went on last he wanted was something to go wrong and he get the blame for it.

"Hey Joe, did you set up the lights like I told you" He called to another roadie making sure that nothing was forgotten.

"Yeah just as you told me to Tom" the roadie replied.
 SkywalkerRules
09-15-2009, 4:25 PM
"Come on now Sonya, you and that portable home don't wanna be late to the concert now do ya! I'll make sure to save you kiddies some seats!"

When the driver was gone, Sonya laughed out loud. Moxie came beside her. "Who was that?" she asked with a smile.

"Johnny! John Carmine! Man, that boy is crazy!" Sonya smiled brightly when John left.

Moments later...

The four teenagers were finally at the Type O Negative concert. Getting out of the Camper Van, Moxie and the gang strode off towards the front gate. "Oh man! I've been waitin' a long time to see these guys!" Davy said.

"Totally!" added Rosalyn.

Moxie was very glad to be among friends who wanted to have fun. It was this that made her feel open and outgoing...

Sonya placed a hand on Moxie's shoulder. "Maybe this'll be the time for you to find a cute guy, Moxie." She smiled.

The young girl glanced at Sonya and laughed. "Yeah. Right. Thanks for the newsflash." The two girls laughed.

Finally, the four friends were at the front gate. As they were giving the man their tickets, Sonya noticed John Carmine and smiled. Walking over to him, she folded her arms. "I see you made it, Johnny."

Moxie and her other two friends came over and smiled, greeting John.

((BTW, this is how Sonya, Davy, and Rosalyn looks:

Sonya (http://th01.deviantart.net/fs20/300W/i/2009/031/b/2/Cyber_Girl_by_Goth_Virgy.jpg) (wears red eye contacts; she has blue eyes)
Davy (http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm24/ExtravagentDove/anime-boy.jpg)
Rosalyn (http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/27012girly_goth.jpg) ))
 Cyborg Ninja
09-15-2009, 4:45 PM
"I see you made it, Johnny."

John smiled as Sonya walked over. He gave her a wink as she came closer.

"And I see you guys actually had to pay to get in here. If I had seen you all sooner I could have gotten you in here for free. That dude over there thinks I'm related to the drummer."

John looked over as her other friends walked over.

"What's going on Davy? Rosalyn you're looking fantastic as always and who do we have here? Moxie right? the quiet girl in my math class? Well we'll have to fix that tonight, come on I got some people to watch our seats."

John walked back into the stadium and into the seats he had saved.

"Not bad huh?"
 SkywalkerRules
09-15-2009, 4:58 PM
"And I see you guys actually had to pay to get in here. If I had seen you all sooner I could have gotten you in here for free. That dude over there thinks I'm related to the drummer."

Sonya rolled her eyes and smiled. "Wow. Where have I heard that one?" she chuckled.

Moxie smiled. Yep, this was John. The kid who could get himself into and out of things. He was also in her math class. Guess he figured that she didn't talk much nor raised her hand, because she might think people would make fun of her.

"I'll try my best to get outta my shell," Moxie said.

Going in the stadium, they could see they had the best seats.

"Not bad huh?"

Moxie and the others grinned, shaking their heads. "Not bad at all," Moxie replied.
 Kyvios
09-15-2009, 5:15 PM
The blood that was pouring into Ashtin's mouth made was almost satisfying if it wasn't for the fact it tasted like the person was on something stronger then they could handle. But the thing he enjoyed most was the sense of they're life draining away slowly as every drop of they're blood was released from the body. And with a slow snap of the neck the person fell to the ground lifeless in it's entirety.

Slowly Ashtin looked over the female body with slight satisfaction as he rid the human race of another abomination. He new finding one with pure blood would be a rare delicacy one to treasure if ever found. Taking a step back a beam of moon light struck his face as his tongue ran along his lips taking up the remaining drops of blood.

"Hopefully your fellow humans won't taste has horrible" he muttered to himself.

With a swift turn he stuck his hands in his pockets and walked straight ahead of him, his crimson eyes scanning for his next target. To cover his tracks however he used a little trick he learned a while back. A brief snap of his fingers made the body he left behind decay ten times faster then normal, making it almost impossible to identify who it was, and how the person died.

Passing the a group of kids he scanned over them briefly and caught the name " Moxie". Grinning a little he wondered if stalking that girl would be entertaining, or if he would be in for a great disappointment. He stopped several feet away from the group and followed them once they started moving again. To his luck the girl he had charmed earlier was sitting right behind him, and with a quick smile to her he turned his charm over her back on and took his seat right next to her watching his new toy fondly.
 Cyborg Ninja
09-15-2009, 5:24 PM
"Not bad at all,"

"Well I'm glad you approve." John said with a smile.

He took his seat and put his feet up. Not only had he gotten into this place for free but he got the bests seats as well. It really did pay to be the drummer's brother. This made John laugh to himself.

"So what's up with you guys? Got anything planned after this?"

Jericho moved past a group of teens at the front gate. He made sure no one was looking as he jumped to a pole. He began to climb until he had a good view of the stadium from up high. He took off his red sunglasses and let his eyes scout out for the supernatural. In the crowds he could no clearly see where the vampire was. He smiled to himself as he put his sunglasses back on.

Soon vampire, soon he thought to himself.
 SkywalkerRules
09-15-2009, 6:33 PM
"So what's up with you guys? Got anything planned after this?"

Sitting next to John, Sonya grinned. "Well, we might go down to the Unisphere in the Flushing Meadows Park. It's really nice down there at night. Been there before many times."

Moxie smiled warmly, after Sonya mentioned about the Unisphere. It was nice there, during the nights. It was like a peaceful sanctuary for her. But right now, she would focus on the concert.

Suddenly, the lights in the stadium dimmed. All the fans of Type O Negative shouted out with excitement.

"Are you guys ready to rock?!!" the lead singer shouted on the stage of the baseball field.

"YEEEEAAAH!!!" Everybody shouted.

The lead singer, Peter Steele, stepped into the spotlight, holding his guitar. "Then let's rock this place OUUUUT!!!"

The band started to play, once different colors of light brighten everything. Once the lead singer sung, Moxie and everyone in the stadium, stood up and started to dance.

"This is awesome! Wooah!!" Moxie yelled, raising her fist and banged her head. The others were glad she was becoming joyfully.
 Chevron 7 locke
09-15-2009, 6:35 PM
Koran's head slowly turned toward a "man" who was sitting near a group of girls.

That man...he has the smell of blood on him...fresh blood. He feels different...something I have not felt in a long time. Vampire perhaps? Yes...definetly a vampire.

Although Koran didn't really care for humans he cared for Vamprires even less and took the opportunity to kill them whenever he could.

He looked up into the sky to see an almost full moon.

I need to get out of here. But I can't leave that vampire here, he'll cause too much trouble if he's left here alone.
 Kyvios
09-15-2009, 6:50 PM
Ashtin stood up with the crowd of people, his ears started to ring in discomfort with the singing of the lead singer. How can they call this music? Stupid humans , he thought to himself. His attention was more on the girl with her fist raised enjoying the music much like the rest of her filthy species. With a slight grin he leaned in close to the girl Moxie and softly placed his left hand on her shoulder.

Whispering softly into her ear "Enjoying the music?" Ashtin was using some of his charm on the girl in hopes of luring her away.

He could sense that he was being watched, the smell in the air gave them away but he wasn't going to worry about them until he had to.

"I know something that you would enjoy greatly my dear." he continued whispering into her ear smiling at her.
 SkywalkerRules
09-15-2009, 7:07 PM
"Enjoying the music?"

Moxie suddenly calmed down, when she felt a hand touch her shoulder. The voice behind her somehow sounded... luring.

"I know something that you would enjoy greatly my dear."

The young girl slowly turned to see a young man behind her. He looked very mysterious. Moxie smiled nervously. "Uhm... what would I enjoy better?"
 CommanderQ
09-15-2009, 7:23 PM
Conrad saw the vamp before his infra-red scope caught him.

The concert had already started...and one vampire was seemingly making advances on a young female metalhead, perhaps a student by the looks of it.

"Gotcha...."

He moved quickly, pulling up his specially modified rifle with silencer, loaded with custom bolt rounds. He slammed its butt into his shoulder and took aim, controlling his breathing as he leveled the sights with the vampire.

Suddenly, he noticed the wind had changed, it had increased. It would render the bolt round ineffective at the speed it was rising, he needed to wait.

Conrad growled and settled to wait a little bit longer.

The sights were still set on the vampire.
 Kyvios
09-15-2009, 7:34 PM
Ashtin stood up straighter and smiled at Moxie the tips of his fingers slowly traveling down her soft cheek. He moved his head as a sign for her to follow him to a safer area. Apparently he picked a wrong day for a feast. But an opportunity passed is an opportunity wasted he believed. Nudging his way to the stair ridden isle he walked up to underneath the platform towards the bathrooms and leaned against the wall waiting for his possibly next meal, or his bargining ticket.

"I wonder if they would be willing to put an innocent victim in harms way just to kill me." he whispered to himself. He made sure he kept his senses alert for any up coming attack, if they believed him unaware of they're presence it would be the biggest mistake of they're lives, and possible they're last.
 Alkonium
09-15-2009, 7:42 PM
Getting into the stadium undetected was a hassle, but Peter had his ways to sneak through. He was able to pick up the vampire's scent and carefully made his way through the crowd, being as inconspicuous as possible. Right behind the vampire, he then revealed himself, and held one of his Walther P99's to his back. "I know what you are, and you know what I am. Now let's leave the humans out of this." He said, hoping to avoid open confrontation, even though the gunshot wouldn't be heard over the music.
 SkywalkerRules
09-15-2009, 7:52 PM
((I'm gonna call it the night, guys. See ya tomorrow! Don't post away without me. :) ))

Moxie began to follow the mysterious young man. When she finally, spotted him, she smiled. But before she came really close to him, another man came up.

"I know what you are, and you know what I am. Now let's leave the humans out of this."

Moxie gasped with fear. He had a gun! "Don't scream, girl, don't scream..." The young girl thought to herself, bitting her lower lip nervously. She stared at both the man and the mysterious young man.
 Kyvios
09-15-2009, 7:54 PM
Ashtin stood still feeling the barrel of a gun against his back. This wasn't really the situation he wanted to be stuck in but he was pretty good at improvising. Figuring the human female should be here shortly he waited nothing moving only to speak to the pathetic dog.

A laugh starts to form in the back of his throat "You honestly believe I would care about these humans. These humans who'd hunt mine and your kind just to destroy us with out any mercy. They must have you very obedient you stupid dog."

He could smell the human girl getting closer, Ashtin could help but smile at her presence. She would be his ticket out of here and away from the smelly beast trying to act tough. Once she was closer he quickly turned around and grabbed the mans arm pulling him closer then throwing him across the hall. While the man was airborn Ashtin ran towards Moxie and grabbed her, wrapping one arm around her throat and another around her waist.

"So tell me dog how much does life mean to you?" he said to the man as he slowly moved the tip of his nose down Moxie's neck acting as if he was about to bite her.
 SkywalkerRules
09-15-2009, 8:09 PM
((M'kay, maybe one more post... this is too good! :D ))

Moxie, now in the grip of the mysterious young man, began to worry with fright. Tears began to form in her eyes. She didn't understand what was going on.

"W-w-why are you doing this?! What have I ever done to you?!" Moxie began to sob, pleading with her eyes at the young man, who ran his nose tip on her neck.
 CommanderQ
09-15-2009, 8:28 PM
Conrad's face contorted with anger as he saw the vampire disappear, moving to a position that he could not reach with the rifle.

Clenching his fist, he stuck the rifle into a nearby bag and began taking off the gilly suit.

I hate having to go into the open....

He took out a knife and stuck it in his boot, hiding it, so the average person wouldn't spot it.

Conrad walked down into the crowd, navigating quickly and undetected, thanks to the loud band that was playing.

Finally, he reached the place where he'd last seen the vamp go.

As suspected, he saw the vampire in a darker area...with the young girl, and he seemed to be preparing for a bite.

Conrad smiled, this was where he did his job.

He stuck his hand in his jacket, withdrawing his Desert Eagle pistol. They hadn't noticed him yet, and they would never know. He saw that at this angle, the only way to shoot the vampire was to open fire on the girl. She would be killed, yes, but the vampire would be dead, and Conrad wasn't here to save anyone.

Besides, extra blood like that would help Conrad's extraction...

He aimed the sights at the girl's back and took a breath.
 Cyborg Ninja
09-15-2009, 8:29 PM
John was not prepared for the loud music that began to play. Truth was he had no idea who Type O Negative actually were. He made sure his ears were still there before looking back to the stage. He looked around at the others to see how they were doing when he saw a mysterious man talking to Moxie. The guy looked way too old to be a teen. The man touched her cheek before the two of them left their seats and took off. John and Moxie weren't exactly the best of friends, but he sure as hell wasn't going to let this freak do what he was thinking of doing.

"Yeah, I'm gonna get some food," John said as he made his way after the two.

-------

Jericho watched as the vampire began to move away with a human. He began to descend towards the vampire's position. He took out one of his revolvers and waited for the right moment.

------

John was completely taken off guard. The man wasn't a man at all, he was some kind of monster. He threw someone across the hall like it was nothing and now had Moxie hostage . He could feel his heart rate increasing as he moved closer to the man.

"So tell me dog how much does life mean to you?"

"Him probably not so much, but I've got something to say about it. One life for another, let me take her place instead. After all you did you humans mean nothing to you so it won't really matter."

-----

Jericho was now only a few feet away from the vampire when another human walked onto the scene. The stupid kid was going to get himself killed, and now there was a werewolf there as well. Jericho pulled out his second revolver and jumped down into the scene. Seeing as the werewolf was less harmless as the vampire at the moment, Jericho pointed both revolvers at the vampire.

"You'll make this a lot easier on yourself if you put that girl down vampire, take a bite out of her and I'll take half you face."
 Chevron 7 locke
09-15-2009, 9:18 PM
Koran was sticking to the walls trying to follow the vampire when he suddenly saw his prey grab the girl in a threatning manner.

He felt a tingling in his upper chest. The first sign of the transformation.

No! It's cloudy tonight! I shouldn't be affected unless...the clouds are gone.

Koran slowly looked up to see a clear, full moon. He was begining to transform in the middle of a public event.

He began to growl as fur began to grow on his back and his muscles began to expand as the transformation continued.

No..Not yet...Not ready...Vampire...there is a vampire nearly two feet from me. I am obscured by the shadows...all he can see are my eyes.

Koran growled as the transformation completed and stood there on two feet, directly under the dark archway, obscured by the shadows with only his green eyes visable.

Vampire...Kill it...Kill it...
 Alkonium
09-15-2009, 9:38 PM
"What makes you any better?" Peter inquired, getting back on his feet. Looking up at the sky, he set his gun down, and said, "You're in for it now, vampire." Then, he removed as much of his clothing as possible as he began to transform. He retained his mind, but he couldn't stop the adrenaline rush that came with the transformation. Howling at the moon, he made a leaping strike at Ashtin.
 Kyvios
09-15-2009, 10:17 PM
Ashtin looked around at his current situation, two warewolves, another annoying human, and a halfbreed. His night just got more entertaining. Smiling at everyone he lifted the girl off her feet and held her tight in his arms. She reeked of fear, and that smell gave him more strength then they understood.

Quickly he launched himself backwards and crashed through the wall with his back and fell on to the ground landing upon his feet. As soon as his feet made contact with the surface below he bolted into the darkness. He knew at least three of them would be able to track his and her scent if he didn't come up with a plan soon.

Searching around, keeping the girl tucked under one arm as he ran, he was hoping to spot anything that could aid in his escape for the night. Finally making it to the main roadways he spotted a manhole to the sewers. As he charged towards it he got close to the girls ear and with a hint of sarrow in his voice he whispers "i'm sorry.".

Ashtin slid across the ground and stopped at the manhole lifting it up he slid the girl underneath it and heard a splash at the bottom. Soon after the sound he followed after her and landed next to her, picking her up again before she had a chance to recover and escape. Diving into the deep sewage water several times to mask they're scent with the scent of human waste he figured it would throw them off they're trail for at least one night.

He traveled through the sewers a lot and new how to get to his house from underneath. After an hour of traveling in the sewers he climbed up the wall and moved a fake stone door that brought him to the basement of his house. At this point Ashtin would give anything to rid the smell of the waste he had to run through just to get here.

Ashtin looked down at the girl and noticed that she was passed out, either from all the excitement or because of her own spieces waste he wasn't sure, but she needed sleep. Now carrying her calmly in both arms he walked up the stairs and walked down the dark hall passing three doors and entering the fourth. Placing her down upon the bed he threw the covers over her and walked over to the desk and started writing.

To the human female,

It would appear that the forces of fate have something planned for us. When you awake it might be wise to take a hot bath, that is located in the room next to yours on your right. They're is a change of clothes in the dresser near the bed. You are more then welcome to stay or leave, that choice I leave to you. And to answer any questions I am a vampire. I warn you however, the ones we came across may not hesitate killing you. Your future is in yours hands.

Sincerely,
Ashtin Dezreil

He taped the note to the inner part of the door and closed it behind him and walked towards the bath. After Ashtin cleaned himself from the human waste he walked around his home for a while, then into his kitchen where he took blood packs he obtained from blood banks and drank from them. Ashtin returned to his chair and once again sat there his legs crossed and his head resting against an unclenched fist, his eyes staring at a now pile of ash.
 Cyborg Ninja
09-15-2009, 11:58 PM
As if they had planned it both John and Jericho swore at the same time. John raced off back into the stadium. He rushed through the crowds of people and back to where his seat was.

"Sonya we need to go, now! ...Something...Something just took Moxie."

John started running again but stopped for a few seconds.

"I'm getting something out of my trunk, I'm coming with you guys."

John sprinted to his car as fast as he could and opened the trunk. He pulled out a hunting rifle his dad gave him and made his way back to the stadium. He waited for Sonya and her friends.

Jericho was impressed by the vampire's ability. He tried to follow but that vampire was quicker than he had thought. He looked over at the werewolf who was with him, normally he'd go after him but it was different this time.

"Hey you, you don't like my type and I sure as hell don't like yours but if we don 't do something that thing is gonna hurt more people. I'm willing to put aside our differences if you are."
 The Betrayer
09-16-2009, 6:59 AM
(COMMANDERQ, I called your character. You might want to pick up.)
 SkywalkerRules
09-16-2009, 2:20 PM
Moxie stirred in her sleep. Everything that happened... the Werewolf... the Vampire... it must've all been a dream.

The young girl finally awoke from her slumber. She glanced around. A room? How'd she get here? Moxie placed a hand on her head and sighed. She kind of had a headache from everything, after experiencing this crazy night.

Getting up from the bed, she looked around the room. When Moxie finally looked at the door, there was a note on it. Going over to the door and reading it, Moxie gasped quietly. So it wasn't a dream...

After she took a hot bath and put on some clean clothes, the young girl quietly walked in a room with a fireplace in it. She didn't know if the Vampire named Ashtin Dezreil was here or not. The room was kind of dim, with a fire burning quietly in the fireplace.

"Hello?" Moxie said, in a soft-spoken voice.

(Meanwhile)

"Are you serious?! We gotta find her!" Sonya yelled. The three kids ran out of the stadium. When they found John, Sonya raised her eyebrows at the rifle he was holding.

"Woah. Thought it was illegal for kids to have big, nice guns..." Sonya said.
 Kyvios
09-16-2009, 2:33 PM
Ashtin was lost staring at the fire place leaning back into the chair. Tonights events were pretty hectic for a normal human, but for him he gave him some practice he needed. Then in the background of his mind he heard a soft voice say "Hello?".

Standing slowly from his chair, his finger tips lightly glide over the soft leather on the arm of his chair he turned to face the female that was now awake. He looked at her, uncertain as to why he kept her alive. There was some kind of presence about her that seemed familiar to Ashtin, but what he wasn't entirely sure. He took one step towards her keeping his hands stretched out at his sides his eyes looking upon her trying to stare into her eyes. It would be relatively easy for him to just kill her here but for one night he had enough hassle of human dining.

"Welcome to my home." He said his voice like ice through the air, "I'm sure tonight must have been hectic. And I suppose you have questions, you may ask and I will answer what I wish to answer." his eyes still studying her.
 SkywalkerRules
09-16-2009, 7:44 PM
Moxie bit her lower lip nervously. Looking down, while playing with her fingers, she stuttered, "I... I... I don't understand what's going on. Why'd you attack me? And... i-is it true? Are you... a V-Vampire?"

She wanted to know. She needed to know. This was the only way to solve everything. By knowing what was going on...
 Kyvios
09-16-2009, 8:05 PM
Slowly Ashtin lowered his hands and places them flat down on his thighs. The cloth of his pants were soft and loose, it was a pleasant feeling against his skin. He looked at her, the smell of her fear was noticable, making it hard for him to resist licking his lips. He knew how her kind tasted, sweet, innocent. The rarest kind to a vampire in these days.

"I am a vampire and I attacked you simply because I was hungry. And what you witnessed is what you would call Paranormal activities, to a certian extent mind you." He said to her taking a few steps closer to her.
 SkywalkerRules
09-16-2009, 8:32 PM
As Ashtin stepped closer, Moxie slowly began to move backward. "Oh. Um... I see. This is... uh, how would you call it... great. I mean, seeing Werewolves and Vampires. Guys that look like agents, and going through many places. Th-that's p-pretty cool."

Moxie nervously smiled, not noticing where she was going. "Oh!" She bumped into the wall that was behind her, and gulped. Then she smiled nervously at Ashtin. "Heh heh. Clumsy me." Moxie rolled her eyes and chuckled to herself.
 Kyvios
09-16-2009, 8:38 PM
Ashtin moved faster then her eyes could see and picker her up in his arms. With Moxie in his arms he turned around and faced his chair and started walking towards it. He kept his eyes straight ahead his face showing no sign of emotion. Once he reached the chair he placed her down gently into it.

"Are you hungry? I can see if I have anything for you to eat." He said to her sliding his hands into his pockets. "You are also free to leave. That choice is still yours."
 SkywalkerRules
09-16-2009, 8:49 PM
Moxie rubbed her neck, looking at the fire before her. She was a bit hungry. Then maybe... maybe she could be on her way.

"Well... I am a bit hungry. My friends and I ate sandwiches before going to the concert. But it didn't feel me up." Moxie glanced up at Ashtin. "Thank you, though."

She wondered if this Vampire was good or bad. So far, he wasn't bad. But the other side of her said to still be cautious. "Aww, about what? At least he didn't kill me, right? Right?" Moxie thought to herself. Unfortunately, there was no response. Of course...
 Cyborg Ninja
09-16-2009, 8:54 PM
"Woah. Thought it was illegal for kids to have big, nice guns..."

"Yeah well you can never be too careful."

John started to make his way towards his car again.

"Exactly how fast can that thing of yours go."
 Kyvios
09-16-2009, 8:59 PM
Ashtin was a little suprised by his actions, normally he just saw humans as food. This was the first time in a very long time he actually had a some what civil conversation with a human. He lowered his body in a half bow to her with his hand upon his chest.

"Let me see if I can find you something." He told her and headed into his kitchen.

Ashtin started looking through his cubords wondering what it was about this paticular human, Moxie, that made him behave himself. She was frighten still be she seemed to be more calm then she was before. He made a mental note that if he was ever going to have human guests again that he should stock up on something they could consume. Finally found packets of apple sauce, it took it out and looked at it for a long time. Uncertain of his silverware situation he looked through the drawers. Finally he found a drawer of random utensiles and grabbed the smallest spoon he could find.

He returned to the living room finding her still staring into the fire. The reflection upon her face from the glow of the flames made him think she would make a good vampire a little bit anyways.

"Feels nice doesn't it, the flame." he said to her as he handed her the apple sauce and spoon.
 SkywalkerRules
09-16-2009, 9:12 PM
Moxie was staring at the fire for a short period of time. She didn't know how long... but it seemed so calming. It was as if she could feel the heat comforting her.

"Feels nice doesn't it, the flame."

Moxie blinked from her trance, and glanced up at her side. She smiled as she gently took the apple sauce and spoon. "Oh, yes. Very nice. Thank you." The young girl opened her snack, and began to eat quietly.

After she took another apple sauce, Moxie looked up at Ashtin and smiled. "Ya know... for a Vampire, you sure are nice."

(Meanwhile)

"Exactly how fast can that thing of yours go."

Sonya looked back at her Camper van. "Well... pretty fast. Don't worry, we'll catch up right behind ya."

Davy and Rosalyn agreed. "I hope Moxie's okay..." Rosalyn said worryingly.

"I'm pretty sure she is, Rosie. Don't worry," Davy replied, placing his arm around her shoulder.
 Kyvios
09-16-2009, 9:35 PM
Sighing Ashtin sat down upon the floor next to the chair. Tucking his right leg under his elevated left knee he stared into the fire. It didn't care whether or not she was afraid of him, or if his answers would increase that fear. He still hated humans, so much so that the fact that he was being nice to this one was sickening to him.

"Normally I only use your kind as food. What you would call the Food Chain. Humans believe they are better then anything else that walks upon this planet. And thats only allowed because my kind has to live in secrete. Because you would rather destroy us, then to understand us. Rather burn us to death in our own homes then talk to us." he told her, the pain noticable in his words.
 SkywalkerRules
09-16-2009, 9:46 PM
Moxie carefully listened to the awful story on how Humans would ruin the Vampires' lives. She felt very bad though. To her... it wasn't fair that all people mistreated people that was different to them. It wasn't fair.

"I'm... I'm so sorry. I understand, though. But Humans... my species... can misunderstand things. People destroy what they don't understand. And it's awful. Even when they kill something that they don't want to know."

She closed her eyes and bowed her head sadly. "My mother always taught me: Never judge a book by it's cover. Same as people. Everyone is made equally. No matter who they are, where they come from... and what they do."

The thought of her parents came back. A single tear ran down her cheek, as she thought about the loss of them.
 Kyvios
09-16-2009, 9:53 PM
Ashtin sensed the pain rush through her, similar to his own. Her words seemed sensier enough but he relied on ones actions and not just they're words. Turning his head away from the fire he looked at and watch the single tear slowly work its way down her cheek.

"My parents preached about showing the humans that we were not just blood thristy beasts. But because of resent acts by a different clan, my family was blamed. I wasn't able to make it home before sunrise, so by the time I returned to my home....nothing...remained. But the stench of human hatred was in the air." He said the last part showing slight anger.

Quickly he stood up and closed his eyes taking a deep breath trying to collect himself. "You much be tired. I will escort you to your room if you wish to stay." He said to her.
 SkywalkerRules
09-16-2009, 10:00 PM
((G'Night, everyone! See you all tomorrow! :D ))

"My parents preached about showing the humans that we were not just blood thristy beasts. But because of resent acts by a different clan, my family was blamed. I wasn't able to make it home before sunrise, so by the time I returned to my home....nothing...remained. But the stench of human hatred was in the air."

The young girl felt really bad for Ashtin. She could now see why he hated Humans, and why he would eat them instead of being friends with them. Would she do the same, if she were a Vampire?

"You much be tired. I will escort you to your room if you wish to stay."

Moxie stood up, and placed the apple sauce cup and spoon down. Then she nodded. "Yes. I'd... I'd like that very much. Thank you..."
 Cyborg Ninja
09-16-2009, 10:04 PM
"Well... pretty fast. Don't worry, we'll catch up right behind ya."

"Alright, too bad we don't have a lead. That thing was a vampire and he could be anywhere with her right now."

John kicked his car in anger. After the pain went away an idea popped into his head.

"Does she have a phone, we could call her."

Jericho began hit hunt for the other vampire. He took off his sunglasses and pulled down his bandana. It might have been dark out but with his eyes it looked plain as day. He began walking in a direction he thought the vampire would go and ended up in front of a manhole. He looked down and smelled the bad air.

Oh you're good, but not good enough. I won't let another life be taken by you.

Jericho used the "cross-com" to talk to Conrad.

"Our vampire used the sewers to esapce, I'm going to follow him."

With that Jericho jumped down into the murky water.
 Kyvios
09-16-2009, 10:09 PM
Nodding his head Ashtin turned around and started walking. As he entered the halway the lights turned making it easier for Moxie to follow him. Making sure he wasn't walking to fasted made him feel like he was crawling at a snails pace. Letting out a soft sigh he climbed the stiars and led her back to her room.

"I'm afraid I don't have a washer or dryer for your cloths. Once the sun comes up it might be wise to leave and find your friends. I have a feeling here will only be safe for the night." He said to her as he leaned on his arm against the wall looking at her. "Get plenty of sleep."
 SkywalkerRules
09-17-2009, 7:50 PM
"I'm afraid I don't have a washer or dryer for your cloths. Once the sun comes up it might be wise to leave and find your friends. I have a feeling here will only be safe for the night."

Moxie nodded quietly. She felt scared of sleeping in a room with a Vampire around... but she knew she could trust him. If he didn't plan on harming her...

"Get plenty of sleep."

The young girl smiled. "I will. Thank you again, Ashtin. I..." She bit her lower lip, glancing down at the floor. Then she looked back up at Ashtin. "I really wish there was a way to change your mind. Not all Humans are bad, ya know." She rubbed her neck.

"Good night."

(Meanwhile)

"Does she have a phone, we could call her."

Rosalyn smiled. "Yeah! Yeah, she does! Let's call her."

Sonya nodded. "Good idea." She began to take out her cell phone.
Page: 1 of 3