Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Heavy Midnight

Page: 2 of 3
 Kyvios
09-17-2009, 8:02 PM
Sighing Ashtin turned from leaning on his arm to on his back by her door and slowly slid to sit on the ground as he heard the door shut. Her words echoed through his head, so far he hasn't seen many friendly humans, in fact in his memory she was the only one he would consider tolerable. Pulling his legs in closer to his chest he rested his arms upon his knees letting out another sigh. When the sun was closer to coming up he would have to take refuge some where else, but he was uncertain if he should leave her here unguarded if they happen to be followed to his hideout.

well, he thought to himself, for now I'll just be alert for any danger and grab her if need be and run.

Ashtin started to remember some of what his parents taught him. If he showed honor, then he would receive honor in return. Hostility was met with hostility, and so on so forth. For now he figured he would start off back on the path his parents set for him, and watch over this human, for now anyways.
 CommanderQ
09-17-2009, 9:06 PM
Conrad cursed silently to himself as suddenly Jericho and another lad got involved in the fight. He was unable to take his shot, and it wasn't long until the prey had disappeared.

Suddenly, his cell phone began to ring and he answered it quickly, walking out of the stadium. He kept knocking metalheads over as they got in his way, he didn't care about anything right now, only that the prey had gotten away, and SOMEONE was going to pay for that.

"Stevenson. What am I here for? Are there any werewolves around?"

"Vladimir...it seems I have encountered some...but my comrades are both incomepetant and stupid...they got in the way of the hunt. They'll pay."

He growled and knocked over another teenage metalhead, sending the boy straight into a food stand.

"You are here to assist in this hunt...I want you to get a posse together, begin checking apartment complexes 449 Huntington Drive and 3345 Jackson Way, off the Highway. I've been tracking these complexes for awhile, there are vampires there for sure...and perhaps werewolves. I have an ID on some of them, check your email for some more discreet info on that. I can't talk much longer, the local authorities dislike my work here, so this line may be tapped. Check those complexes."

He then hung up quickly, there wasn't much that he could trust right now, everyone was in position to try and crush Conrad and his organization. He would slaughter those people.

He moved quickly through the crowd, until he saw a peculiar group of teenagers.

They were with the girl who had been kidnapped by the Vampire.

He walked towards them.

"Wait, are you looking for your friend? I recognize you kids, and it seems we've had a problem, some sort of problem in the stadium."

Conrad took out a forged police ID and badge, showing it to them.

"Officer Jared Conklin, here to help."

It helps to get around, and Conrad had a thousand well-crafted IDs just like this one.
 SkywalkerRules
09-17-2009, 9:31 PM
As Moxie laid on the bed with the covers over her, she thought about her parents. She remembered those days she spent with them. Going places, making jokes, telling her what's right, protecting her. She slowly closed her hazel eyes.

Six years ago...

"Sweetie? you okay?" Her mother's voice said. She was 11-years-old, living with her parents.

"Yes ma'am. I'm fine," Moxie would answer. But deep inside, she was always shy.

Her mother, named Amelia, walked to her, and sat beside her. "You sure? I mean..." Amelia started to tickle little Moxie. "Because you don't want Mister Tickly-Tickle to get ya!" As her mother tickled her Moxie began to laugh.

Once the tickling stopped, Moxie hugged Amelia. "I love you, mommy..."

Present day...

Moxie sobbed sadly, thinking about all the wonderful times she had. "Mom. Daddy!" She cried sorrowfully through tears.

(Meanwhile)

"Wait, are you looking for your friend? I recognize you kids, and it seems we've had a problem, some sort of problem in the stadium." The man showed them a police badge with an ID. "Officer Jared Conklin, here to help."

Sonya smiled. "Oh good. A police. Yes sir, we do need help. Our friend's been kidnapped by some... strange monster guy."
 Cyborg Ninja
09-18-2009, 5:42 PM
The stench of the sewers was enough to make anyone gag, but to be inside with your face inches away from the murky water was a whole different level. This was Jericho's current situation, and it wasn't improving. Not only had he lost where the vampire could have gone but he was also trapped in the maze of the sewers. He had been searching for some time now and couldn't find any trace of vampire. He stopped himself for a second and remembered that he had that girl with him. He had been using his eyes to see in the dark when he should have used his glasses to find traces of the girl. He put the glasses on and smiled a hand print was lit against one of the walls. He smiled as he began to follow the occasional hand print he saw. The smile was quickly taken away as he thought about what would happen to the poor girl if he didn't get to her in time. He moving until he reached a wall with no other way out. He looked around puzzled for a few seconds before he climbed the wall. He began to feel the wall until he found something odd. One part of the wall felt seperated from the rest of the wall. He couldn't pull it or he'd fall back into the sewer. Kicking it might make it fall back into place so he attempted to push it out of the way. To his surprise the rock moved with ease and there was somesort of room on the other side. He put his special sunglasses in his pocket and jumped through the hole. He pulled out both his revolvers and began to search the room.

Time for the hunt

John was a little uneasy about the cop. First off John had a gun and secondly he didn't recall seeing this cop anywhere during the vampire skirmish.

"To be specific the thing was a vampire. Believe what you want but I was there officer and I know what I saw."
 Kyvios
09-18-2009, 5:57 PM
His legs were stretched out in front of him as Ashtin say by the door to the room Moxie was currently using. Something about that girl was either odd or familiar to him he couldn't really figure it out. And that fact frustrated him as he traced his memories. Unfortunately he was active for so long that as time passed he erased things that no longer held any interest to him. Ashtin let out a soft sigh of frustration as he rested his right arm on top of his right knee, the back of his head resting against the wooden wall. Slowly he closed his eyes listening to the heart beat of the female was now in possession of.

Her heart beats at time were earatic, and quick, Ashtin figured she was either remembering something exciting or heartbreaking. Noticing the smell of the sewer was getting stronger a small grin formed on the left corner of his mouth. Ashtin wanted to allow Moxie the time to rest and regain her strength as much as she possible could before he had to wake her if the danger to her was going to be intense.

Dammit..., Ashtin thought angrily to himself, why do I feel this need to protect her? She is food....nothing but food... but.... In his frustration Ashtin raised his left hand and made a fist before smashing it down into the floor splintering the wood from the impact.

Humans are so.... confusing...
 Cyborg Ninja
09-18-2009, 9:38 PM
In his search, Jericho was startled by the sound of something breaking. He made his way up the stairs of the room and began searching. He moved so swiftly that he couldn't hear his own footsteps. After an intense search he finally spotted the vampire he was looking for. He aimed both his revolvers at the vampire and took another step towards him.

"Don't move vampire. You think you can take a human girl, feed on her, and walk away just like that?!?! You may have gotten this girl but I won't let you take another."

Just then he heard crying in the other room. Jericho gave the vampire a confused look. He lowered his aim but he kept his guns in his hands.

"Wait...the girl is still alive? You actually let her live, why?"
 Kyvios
09-18-2009, 9:50 PM
Ashtin slowly raised his head and looked at the guns the half-breed was pointing towards him. Letting out a soft laugh he started shaking his head and returning his sight to the floor. Ashtin gave props to the half-breed for being persistent, but would his persistence pay off in the end. Slowly Ashtin raised himself off the ground and crossed his arms over his chest and laid his back against the wall. Then he watched as his hunter lowered his aim.

"Wait...the girl is still alive? You actually let her live, why?"

Smiling, Ashtin turned his head towards Jericho and tilted it slightly to the left. His senses much be weak if he couldn't notice the girl was alive when he entered his home. Of course Ashtin figured he was expecting to much from the half-breed standing before him.

"Do you think you could be a little more quiet? She is trying to sleep." Ashtin said to Jericho. "At first my intention was on killing her. But after the display at the Stadium, you could say I lost my appetite." Ashtin let out another sigh "I suppose you can wake her and ask her if she wants to leave. That choice is completely up to you."
 Cyborg Ninja
09-18-2009, 10:03 PM
Jericho twirled one revolver before putting it back. He looked down at himself and looked back up at the vampire.

"Something tells me I'd do more scaring than helping looking like this. I think you should give her that option seeing its your home. As for keeping the girl alive, I'll say you ditched the girl and I never found you."

Jericho knew the vampire had to eat but he also could sense something else inside of him. Other vampires would have eaten and ran with the girl but he actually let her live and gave her a room. Jericho looked up at the vampire.

"Come on now Dracula, what's the real reason you didn't eat her and run?"
 Chevron 7 locke
09-18-2009, 10:10 PM
Vampire. Kill it.

Koran had left the stadium when the vampire had vanished and was tracking his prey.

Kill it. Kill it. Kill it.

The scent was strongest up ahead. In a building.

He howled to the moon as he slammed into the door at full speed in an attempt to take it out.
 Kyvios
09-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Ashtin stood up straight away from the wall and placed his hands behind his head. Jericho asked a good questions, one Ashtin didn't have a definite answer too. Ashtin figured he could ponder about it all night or he could wake up Moxie and find out what she wanted to do.

"You could say there is something familare about her..." He said to Jericho figuring an answer he wasn't completely positive of was betting then no answer at all.

After Ashtin gave his answer he heard a large eruption at the bottom of his stairs at his front door. Slowly the smell of a warewolf filled the air. This wasn't good, if a battle took place here it would certanely have fatal consequences for Moxie.

Smiling he looked over at Jericho saying "I'll let you deal with your hairy partner downstairs." then slowly Ashtin turned into mist and seeped through the cracks into Moxie's room.

Running over towards her he slid on the ground and fell to his knees as he hand grabbed hold of her arm and started to shake her.

"You need to get up... Get Up!" Ashtin was starting to yell for Moxie to get up.
 SkywalkerRules
09-18-2009, 10:23 PM
Moxie was asleep peacefully. It's true when they say crying so much can make you go to sleep. And with her, it was comforting.

She wondered if her friends were okay. If they ever found her her or not. They were like family to her. And Aunt Maria and Uncle Jesse. Will she ever see them again? If so... she'd tell them that she and her friends were out too late on accident. Make it easier for them...

Moxie continued to sleep in the bed, trying her best to forget the events of this night.

Suddenly... "You need to get up... Get Up!"

The young girl suddenly awoke. "A-Ashtin? What's going on?"
 Chevron 7 locke
09-18-2009, 10:29 PM
"A-Ashtin? What's going on?"

Koran howled again as his punches finally shattered the door and he ran directly toward the Vampire's scent, finding him in one of the rooms over the same human girl as before.

"You...Kill."

Koran howled again and brought his claws down on his back in a scything manner.
 Kyvios
09-18-2009, 10:30 PM
"A-Ashtin? What's going on?"

At this point Ashtin wasn't really sure if he should give her an honest answer and scare her more then she probably already was of the situation, or lie about it.

Yea... and what am I going to say, there is a clown down stairs handing out strange candy...

Shaking his head Ashtin looked into Moxie's eyes "One of the werewolves followed us and broke down my door. We need to run. It would easier if I carried you. Are you alright with that?"

Suddenly Ashtin looked over and noticed the werewolf was in the room with them. Well this isn't good..., quickly he grabbed Moxie into his arms and jumped away from the werewolves attacks.

"Well that other vampire was completly useless." he mumbled frustrated to himself.

Scanning the room Ashtin saw the window and made a dash towards it. He covered the human female with his arms and jumped through it and landed on the ground quickly regaining himself to start running again.

"Do you have any place where you can go? Some place safe for you?" He asked Moxie.
 SkywalkerRules
09-18-2009, 10:34 PM
((Correct me if I'm wrong. But is Koran in the room with Moxie and Ashtin, Chev?))
 Chevron 7 locke
09-18-2009, 10:36 PM
((Indeed he is. He is also attempting to slice Ashtin in half at the moment.))
 SkywalkerRules
09-18-2009, 10:39 PM
((Oh, okay. Thanks! :) ))

When Moxie saw a Werewolf, she screamed. But then found herself in Ashtin's arms. As he dashed off with her, he asked her a question, concerning a safe place.

"Do you have any place where you can go? Some place safe for you?"

Moxie thought about it. Then an idea came to mind. "We can go to my aunt and uncle's home. It's safe there, in the nice neighborhood."
 Cyborg Ninja
09-18-2009, 10:40 PM
Jericho saw the werewolf and stepped to the side allowing him to pass. He wasn't hunting this werewolf and therefore saw no point in fighting it, especially being this close. He follow after the werwolf where he saw the vampire jump with the girl. Jericho jumped after them and began to run.

"Do you have any place where you can go? Some place safe for you?"

"Give the girl to me. You'll be able to move faster without her. Besides that werewolf isn't after me. I'll get to her uncle's house!" Jericho shouted.
 Kyvios
09-18-2009, 10:47 PM
Ashtin looked at Jericho, then over at Moxie. He didn't completely trust this other vampire but he had a point, having to carry Moxie was slowing him down. Reluctantly he handed over Moxie to Jericho.

As he was handing the female over Ashtin said slightly threatening "You harm her in any way. I'll make sure my last breath is spent ripping your head off of your shoulders."

Once he finished speaking Ashtin lept up into the air and started to run along the roof tops of the buildings. He needed some place that was more open then the city streets to fight the werewolf, some place like a park. Ashtin just hopped that there was one some place like that near by.
 Cyborg Ninja
09-18-2009, 10:55 PM
Jericho took hold of the girl and took off in the other direction away from the werewolf. He kept running but took a quick look back at the vampire.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I'd never bring harm to a human or let harm be done by another. I wouldn't have followed you through the sewers if I wasn't telling the truth. My name is Jericho and I work for an organization that hunts supernaturals. Now you mentioned your uncle's home, just tell me where that is and I'll get you there. Do you want to call him?"
 CommanderQ
09-19-2009, 12:00 AM
"To be specific the thing was a vampire. Believe what you want but I was there officer and I know what I saw."

Conrad could tell that the teen could tell something was wrong with this scenario. And he didn't like the rifle that the teen carried. Conrad fixed him with a you have no idea who you're dealing with glare. If he was like any other teen, he would be intimidated and back off.

"Well, it seems you guys are watching the horro movies a bit much. Does this girl have any cell phone of some sort? Maybe you should give her a call."

He knew that wherever the girl was, the vampire or werewolf would be, or she would at least know where they were. If she didn't cooperate when he asked...well, Conrad had his ways.
 Cyborg Ninja
09-19-2009, 12:08 AM
John looked back at the cop who was now giving him a death glare. Rather than glare back he just stared at him and smiled.

"Well, it seems you guys are watching the horro movies a bit much. Does this girl have any cell phone of some sort? Maybe you should give her a call."

"You're right officer, I'm probably just seeing things. Yeah we'll give her a call. Hey shouldn't you tell all other officers in the area that someone
s been kidnapped. Like with that radio thing you all have in your cruisers?"
 CommanderQ
09-19-2009, 12:29 AM
"You're right officer, I'm probably just seeing things. Yeah we'll give her a call. Hey shouldn't you tell all other officers in the area that someone's been kidnapped. Like with that radio thing you all have in your cruisers?"

This guy's a bloody smart aleck....I'm beginning to hate 'em.

Conrad saw through what this teen was trying to do. He wanted Conrad to foul up and spill his cover, but no, he was too smart for that.

"Do I look like a blue-jacket? No, I was investigating a possible drug deal in the stadium, but we've got 5 other people on the job, and this seems much more immediate...I'll contact HQ when I'm off my undercover status...let's just keep this quiet."
 The Betrayer
09-19-2009, 2:51 AM
I want you to get a posse together, begin checking apartment complexes 449 Huntington Drive and 3345 Jackson Way, off the Highway.

Vladimir drank some more coffee as he heard the words of his ally.
"I hear that. I'm going to send some Spetsnaz with me. Vladimir out."

Vladimir ended the call, then motioned for the men near him to follow. They were all dressed in civilian outfits, but all of them were Spetsnaz agents. They ran along with Vladimir, rode into cars, then drove to the complexes mentioned.
 SkywalkerRules
09-19-2009, 11:27 AM
"I'm not going to hurt you, I'd never bring harm to a human or let harm be done by another. I wouldn't have followed you through the sewers if I wasn't telling the truth. My name is Jericho and I work for an organization that hunts supernaturals. Now you mentioned your uncle's home, just tell me where that is and I'll get you there. Do you want to call him?"

Moxie looked up at him nervously. A man that hunts the Supernatural? She always thought the Supernatural was just misunderstood by others. She believed that they just wanted to be left alone.

Then she made a small smile. "Hello, Jericho. My name's Moxie Stuart. Well... my uncle lives in Forest Hills. It's just a few miles away; not far."

The young girl looked down. "I just hope that Ashtin's okay..."
 Cyborg Ninja
09-19-2009, 3:25 PM
"Hello, Jericho. My name's Moxie Stuart. Well... my uncle lives in Forest Hills. It's just a few miles away; not far."

"Forest Hills, yeah I've been there before. I'll get you there in no time."

He could see the concern on the girl's face and tried his best to help out.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine. I'll come find him after I get you back home and make sure he's still breathing. You have my word."
 CommanderQ
09-19-2009, 4:12 PM
Conrad looked around, he was getting impatient.

He looked to the teens again.

"Quick! If there is any way to reach her, you must tell me! We have to contact her if we are to make sure she is safe!"
 DrPhil2501
09-20-2009, 8:55 PM
By now, the stadium had emptied. The show was over, it seemed. Valentine looked down at lifeless stadium with empty seats and the cleaning crew. The police and forensics team arrived to examine the large hole through the wall that lead to the sewers.

Valentine, whats the current situation. the voice through his earpiece queried.

"Forensics have arrived. They are currently examining the the a large hole through the wall. They're currently wondering what size force could possibly cause that type of damage."

"Any victims?"

Valentine stared throughout the stadium. His eyes suddenly suddenly glew red as he squinted. His infrared vision had served him greatly. He looked across to see a weak heat source. "Hold on."

He leaped a great distance and landed behind post made of support beams. He saw a pile of ash - with tiny specs of a glowing ember. He single blobs of red on the concrete floor. He wiped his finger across it and extracted what remaining cells by licking it.

human blood he thought.

"We have one human victim. Vampire, no doubt - he converted the remains to ash, to make it difficult to identify the body."

"Looks like its the same guy we've been tailing for the past few months."

"Looks like it. I'll see if I can extract some surveilance video footage, before the forensics team can swipe them."

"Be on the lookout, Valentine. AWO agents have been spotted in your area. I want you to see what they are up to, once you've copied the surveilance video footage."

"Affirmative. Over and out."

Valentine looked up at the moonlight. "This is gonna be one long night..." he thought.
 SkywalkerRules
09-20-2009, 9:16 PM
"Don't worry, he'll be fine. I'll come find him after I get you back home and make sure he's still breathing. You have my word."

Moxie smiled and replied, "Thank you, sir. I appreciate this..." Deep inside, she was still scared of these events. What was of her friends? Would she ever live normally again? Then again... what was "normal" anymore?

(Meanwhile)

"Quick! If there is any way to reach her, you must tell me! We have to contact her if we are to make sure she is safe!"

Sonya nodded. "Yes sir. You can contact her on her cell phone. I'm pretty sure she has it with her."

Davy and Rosalyn agreed.
 CommanderQ
09-20-2009, 9:30 PM
"Yes sir. You can contact her on her cell phone. I'm pretty sure she has it with her."

Conrad took out his phone.

He looked back up at the teens.

"WELL! Number? I need that?"
 Kyvios
09-20-2009, 10:28 PM
Running along the roof tops of the buildings he listening closely to the steps of the werewolf following after him. Once it started to get closer Ashtin would pick up his pace. The park had to be up head, it was one of his favorite feeding grounds. Foolish children sneaking out late at night, getting lost, or caught in what they believe to be romance. All things he considered useless and foolish.

That girl... what is it about that girl?...

It started to bother him that even though he should be worrying by his own survival his thoughts kept traveling to the that human female, Moxie. As he drew closer to the park he heard a scream of another, different female. Then suddenly it came to him, the familiarity of Moxie to him.

However she looked different now, older, little more wiser. Feeling a small grin form on his face as slowly the memory of that night came back to him.

In the past...

Ashtin was stalking some humans in the park, and feeding when he heard the small whimpers in the distance. Dropping his lifeless food to the ground he stood up straight and licked the stray drops of blood off of his lips. There a few feet away stood a terrified little girl. Both standing there looking into each others eyes, something about this girl struck a familiar cord. Slowly he walked closer to the trembling human girl looking at her with curious eyes. Soon he stood over her looking down at her, then slowly he knelt down onto one knee.

"What are you doing out here this late..." he asked.

The girl responded to his inquiries the best she could. Soon she found where she lived and returned her. That was the first time he allowed Moxie the pleasures of life. At that time he hopped she wouldn't waste it like so many of her kind seemed intent on doing. Leaping away form her window sill he disappeared into the night.

The Present

"Still you remind me of her..." he said to himself a slight laugh in his voice.

Suddenly he heard a loud howl in the background and a fist slam behind him sending him flying forward and off the side of a building into an ally way. As he fell he turned himself to face on the on coming ground, then landed on his feet smiling. The smell of the park was near, and he brought a rush through Ashtin, the smell of the humans that were roaming the park made his hunter growl and echo through him. In an attempt to keep his hunger under control he continued to run towards the park, hoping that the werewolf would scare away the humans still in the park.
 Cyborg Ninja
09-20-2009, 10:50 PM
Koran was now more beserk than ever. His eyes were a fierce red and his fangs had a certain glow to them. As his rage began to go up he started moving quicker. He leaped into the air with his powerful legs and began to follow the vampire from tree to tree. He dove back down at the ground to find himself infront of the vampire. He hollowed up to the moon before charging at the vampire. He dove at the vampire with his claws aiming for the vampire's throat.

"Don't mention it," was all Jericho said. Seeing that the werewolf had not went after them, Jericho slowed his pace to a walk. He cut through the trees before finally emerging in front of Forest Hills. He set the girl down and looked around to see if anyone was watching.

"Can you get yourself home from here?"

John still didn't trust this guy but there was nothing he could do at this point. He looked over at Sonya.

"Why don't you call her up? After all she is your best friend."
 Kyvios
09-20-2009, 11:13 PM
Ashtin stood there looking at the werewolf now charging at him. The creatures claws ready to rip Ashtin to pieces. Smiling Ashtin stood there his hand moving to his back grabbing hold of his STI Sentinel Premier Handgun. He drew it quickly as the werewolf came closer then jumped into the air right over the werewolf. As he was flying through the air over the werewolf, he could feel the cool air surround his body. Aiming his handgun as he fell to the ground he fired off one single bullet and watched it fly by the werewolves head.

"I really don't want to hurt you." Ashtin said standing straight up pointing his gun at the werewolf.
 Cyborg Ninja
09-20-2009, 11:37 PM
Koran looked at the vampire. He watched the bullet fly by his head and took that as a sign that he wanted to kill Koran. In this stage he had no control over his brain and could not process the vampire had missed on purpose. He let out a roar and charged a second time. This time he aimed himself at the vampire's mid section.
 Kyvios
09-20-2009, 11:53 PM
((so uhh.... when will we have daylight?))

Standing there Ashtin waited for the last possible second and dove right through his closing grasp and in between his legs. Quickly he drove his fingers into the ground to stop him from sliding to far back. He had to think of something quick, something to calm down this enraged beast. Ashtin had met several werewolves like this, who were new so the transformation drove them mad. In the end they either learned to control themselves or had to be put down.

From the smell of the werewolf he was still basically young and new to the transformation that was taking over his body for the night. Perhaps another chase would do the werewolf good, ware him down. Ashtin turned around and started running again through the park.

Just have to keep going... Waste time for the sun to come... Ashtin thought to himself as he was running faster then the normal human eye could see.
 DrPhil2501
09-22-2009, 9:31 AM
It didnt take long for Valentine to sneak into the security main office and copy the footage of the last few hours onto his USB stick - which was tied to a string around his neck.

As soon as he went back outside, the police and forensics were still around. Moving in the shadows, he leaped from one wall to the other, until he got atop of the tallest concrete wall. Outside of the stadium, the metalhead fans stood around worrying.

One group he noted in particular; he recognised one of faces as his sworn enemy.

"Conrad Stevenson?" Valentine growled under his breath. "What the hell is he doing here? - Hmm?" He suddenly noticed a bag beneath Valentine. He knealed down and unzipped it. He stood staring at a Longbarreled Sniper Rifle with an added Infrared scope. Valentine zipped the bag abck up with gloved fingers - unsuprised who it belonged too.

He looked back down at Stevenson. "Nevermind. Dont answer that question." It did seem unusual for the head of the AWO to go on one of their hunting trips personally. But if this was the way he worked, then Valentine didnt want to pass judgement; especially if he left his Sniper Rifle alone.

"Might as well trail this guy, and see where he leads me..." Valentine muttered to himself.
 SkywalkerRules
09-23-2009, 4:46 PM
((We'll have daylight soon. Right now, for them, it's now 3:50am.))

"Can you get yourself home from here?"

Moxie looked at Jericho and smiled. With a nod, she replied, "Yep. I can. Thank you, Mr. Jericho, for taking me back home. Um... take care." And with that, she was on her way.

As she was walking, she kept thinking about Ashtin. To her... he seemed... familiar...

(Meanwhile)

"WELL! Number? I need that?"

Sonya glared slightly at the officer. Why was he acting so anxious all of a sudden? Usually, policemen took their time and didn't need to get excited, unless that person did something...

"Why don't you call her up? After all she is your best friend."

"Good idea." Sonya took her cell phone, dialed Moxie's number, and placed it on her right ear. "C'mon, Moxie, please pick up..."
 Cyborg Ninja
09-23-2009, 10:56 PM
Before Jericho went to check on Ashtin he had to make sure of something first. He ran over to Moxie and pulled out a card.

"That's my number. If something like this happens again, don't be afraid to give me a call."

Jericho turned around and took off in the other direction.

Hopefully I'm not too late.

-----

Koran continued his chase after the vampire. His speed was starting to decrease at a slow rate but he kept going. He wasn't even sure why he was chasing this vampire, all he knew was that he had to kill him.

-----

John stood there waiting with Sonya, Davy, Rosalyn, and this officer. He still was in shock as to what had happened in the stadium. He knew Moxie wasn't a talker already. He wondered how getting taken by a vampire would do to her mind.
 Kyvios
09-27-2009, 9:24 AM
Ashtin kept running, darting in between the trees of the park. The smell of human life was strong in the air here, it was starting to make him crave food more. Shaking his head Ashtin knew he had to stay focused if he wanted to survive the night. Though killing the werewolf wouldn't be to much of a problem, he just didn't enjoy killing the young ones with the mental compasity of a rodent. Looking up he could tell the sky was still dark, but in the distance there was a haze of light.

Dammit... The only way this thing will stop chasing me is if the sun is up. And if the sun is up then I'm dust, literally.

At the other side of the park there had to be buildings or some kind of complexes where he could hide at least for the night. But until then Ashtin kept running through the park, thinking of some way to by time to widen the gap between himself and his hunter.
 SkywalkerRules
09-28-2009, 8:57 PM
"That's my number. If something like this happens again, don't be afraid to give me a call."

Moxie smiled. "Thank you!" she called out as he left. She turned back around to the direction of her house. Suddenly, her cell phone went off. Moxie took out from her pants pocket and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Moxie?! Are okay?!" The voice belonged to Sonya.

The young girl stopped on the sidewalk. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay. The vampire... I mean... the strange guy let me go."

Sonya sighed. "It's okay, Moxie. John told us everything. The vampire and what had happened. Are you headed home right now?"

"Um... sure. Yeah. In fact, I'll be there in about a few minutes." Moxie checked both sides of the streets. It was empty. She ran across and safely went to the other side of the sidewalk.

"Okay. We'll be over to check up on ya. 'Kay?"

Moxie nodded. "M'kay. Bye."

"See yaz."

And with that, Moxie was in the front porch of her house.
 CommanderQ
09-28-2009, 9:16 PM
Conrad watched the phone call go about, and he stood completely still, awaiting what was to be said.

When the phone call ended and they said nothing to him, he almost lost his temper.

"Well? Where is she? What has happened? Where can I find her? I have many questions for her."
 Cyborg Ninja
09-28-2009, 9:19 PM
If it wasn't a chase, it was now for Koran. He could feel the blood rushing through his body and great speeds. This made his head dizzy and he smacked his skull right into a tree. He took a few steps back and looked around but the vampire was no where to be found. He stuck his nose into the air and began to sniff for him. Sadly for him, he picked up two traces of the vampire. Unsure of where to go he took off towards the left hoping to find the vampire once more. For quite some time he kept running until he reached a town. He knew the vampire was somewhere in here, it would only be a matter of time before he found him.

Jericho was almost out of the woods when he saw something dash past him. He turned around a saw a very hairy thing dart through the trees. Jericho turned around and took off after the werewolf. He came back to Moxie's town and placed himself in the trees. As soon as that thing moved, Jericho would strike.
 SkywalkerRules
10-01-2009, 10:29 PM
"Well? Where is she? What has happened? Where can I find her? I have many questions for her."

Sonya squinted her eyes. "Sir, calm down. My friend's at her house. Safe and sound. We can take you to her. If that's cool."

(Meanwhile)

Moxie passed the living room in her house. She glanced at the time on the wall. It was 4:30am in the morning. "God, I'm tired..." The young girl went up stairs, very tired and bummed out on last night's events. "Werewolves, Vampires, Agents... I've had enough for one day."

Hopefully, her aunt and uncle would check up on her. They might've went to bed already. Moxie was finally in her room. She threw her boots off, and put on her night clothes. Jumping on her bed, she stared up at the ceiling, thinking about everything...
 CommanderQ
10-01-2009, 11:00 PM
"Sir, calm down. My friend's at her house. Safe and sound. We can take you to her. If that's cool."

Conrad slowed down, suddenly remembering that right now he wasn't Conrad Stevenson, but a helpful cop...

He hated being a helpful cop...you never succeeded anything like that, at least, that's what Conrad thought.

"I'm..I'm sorry, must be the nerves....Yes, I would like it if you could take me to her...this situation needs to be handled immediately."
 Kyvios
10-02-2009, 1:30 PM
Ashtin emerged from the park into a residential area. This place wasn't familare grounds to him. Ashtin made it a habit of staying away from small residential area's because people here would make a bigger commotion of a tragedy then people in the main city. Ashtin walked along the streets quietly, carefully returning his gun to his holster connected to his belt on his back. He walked around quietly, trying to think of a good place he could take residence for the morning since every nerve in his being was telling him that the sun was soon.

Times like this he wished he invested into a watch so he could keep track of the rising sun, but before all the resent events he was back at his home before the moon was completely gone from the night sky. He sighed softly examining the houses around him. The smell of the werewolf was in the air, so he was close. But the sun was just as much of a danger to a werewolf as it was to a vampire. With the rising sun, the werewolf become human again, and is more vulnerable. A vampire will simply dissapear off the face of existance.

Then he caught a familare scent, it smelled like the human girl, Moxie. Ashtin took off in a dash following her scent hoping he could reach her house in time. If only to use her basement as temporary shelter.
 SkywalkerRules
10-02-2009, 2:07 PM
Moxie closed her eyes, tears streaming down from both sides of her cheeks. Why was she crying all of a sudden? Something inside her was feeling upset. Yet... she felt relieved. She couldn't understand this sudden change all of a sudden...

She began to think about Ashtin. Somehow... just somehow... he felt famiiar to her. "Where have I seen his face before...?" Moxie would ask herself. She closed her eyes. Thinking. Thinking...

"Aww, fiddle sticks! Forgot to lock the basement like Uncle told me to do!" Moxie got up and ran out of her room. She then ran down into basement, to check everything. It was nice, not like your average junky basement. But it still had a few boxes and old antiques.

(Meanwhile)

"I'm..I'm sorry, must be the nerves....Yes, I would like it if you could take me to her...this situation needs to be handled immediately."

Rosalyn smiled. "S'okay, officer. No harm done."

Davy nodded. "We'll take you to her, sir. Do you want to ride in our van or do you have a car?"
 CommanderQ
10-02-2009, 5:47 PM
"We'll take you to her, sir. Do you want to ride in our van or do you have a car?"

He looked around, for no reason then adding to the act of being an undercover officer.

"This may sound funny, but it may be better if I went with you in your van...it's more low-profile if you get my meaning."

Conrad checked the time, he wanted to run on schedule...this girl would have to give him the answers he needed...
 SkywalkerRules
10-07-2009, 2:13 PM
((Is this dead? :( ))
 Kyvios
10-09-2009, 5:09 PM
Ashtin didn't stop running as he followed Moxie's scent. Quickly he darted to his right down a driveway and into some ones back yard. Jumping over fences he could feel every nerve begin to burn as the sun began to slowly rise. The sun rising would mark his death, in a burning rage of painful fury.

This isn't good... her house better be soon. he thought to himself with slight discomfort.

Then suddenly he stops. He stopped so abruptly that the wind that was following in his wake pasted be him quickly, pushing his hair and cloths forward. Moxie's scent was strong here. He could feel her near by to where he was standing. His eye drift over to the ground to gaze upon a door. He hopped beyond everything that his sense of smell didn't lead him wrong.

"Moxie? You there?" Ashtin said as he started to bang on the door, with a great sense of ergency in his voice.
 SkywalkerRules
10-09-2009, 5:36 PM
Moxie was about to lock the basement door, when suddenly... a familiar voice was heard...

"Moxie? You there?" Ashtin! It sounded like he was in trouble! The young girl opened the door and gasped. "Ashtin!" She could see that the Sun was almost shown.

"Come inside, quick!" Moxie said, gesturing him in. She didn't want to see him die. Not here, not ever.

(Meanwhile)

"This may sound funny, but it may be better if I went with you in your van...it's more low-profile if you get my meaning."

Sonya nodded. "M'kay, sir. Follow us..."

And with that, Sonya, along with her friends, walked to the Camper van.
 Cyborg Ninja
10-09-2009, 11:37 PM
John shook his head and started walking to his car.

"I'll follow you guys, just try not to go too slow this time Sonya."

-------

Koran ran through the neighborhood as quickly as he could. Bullets were sailing all around him as another vampire was chasing him. He continued through the streets, making his way through the homes as quickly as his legs would allow him. Suddenly he caught the smell of the other vampire and took off towards that, but not to fight. No this time he hoped the two vampires would fight each other instead. The smell was right near him now, he turned his head and saw the vampire with a girl. He gave a loud howl to alert all three that he was there.

Jericho cornered the werewolf in front of some home. He looked up to see Moxie and Ashwin. He kept his guns pointed at the werewolf.

"Fancy running into you both here."
Page: 2 of 3