Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Darth Sion Style Male Underwear

Page: 1 of 1
 Marius Fett
08-26-2009, 7:27 AM
This mod is a collaboration between myself and Darth Jaden.

I edited the body model to make it suitable for use and DJ reskinned it so that it no longer looked like it'd been through a mincer. >_>

================================================== ====
KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II: THE SITH LORDS MODIFICATION
================================================== ====

AUTHOR: Marius Fett and Darth Jaden
NAME: Darth Sion Style Male Underwear

CREDITS: Marius Fett: The edited body model. Tweaks to the texture.
Darth Jaden: The original texture.

DESCRIPTION: Darth Sion's body model was one of those models that had the head and body within the same model file. This meant that if you tried to use the model as an equipable item, you would get Sions' head as well as your PC's. What I did was to edit the model and get rid of the head, so that now when it's used, it looks like any other piece of armour or clothing in that only your characters head is visible.

This mod replaces the male underwear model with my new version of Darth Sion's body model. Darth Jaden then applied her Photoshop knowledge to reskin the original Sion texture, removing the cracks and scars, making it look actually human. No easy task!

There is an Asian, Black and Caucasian skin variant included, so all the PC heads are catered for. There is a slight problem, however. I couldn't get the skin shade on the new underwear texture to match up exactly with all the heads. I may well try and get them a little more accurate in a future release, but for now, i'm releasing them as they are. Some heads look pretty good, some not so good.

Also, since all the PC heads use the same DS underwear texture, there is a folder in the .zip archive containing 3 sub-folders. Depending on the skin colour of your PC, extract the PMBAMD01.tga from its' corresponding folder. If you're using one of thr Hispanic heads, use the PMBAMD01.tga in the Asian folder, as the Hispanic heads use the Asian underwear texture by default. The Dark Side underwear textures haven't been skinned to match the 'zombie' look of the standard DS transitions, so I recommend installing Shem's Movie Style Dark Side Transitions mod if you're going to use my mod and you play as a Dark Side character. You can get that mod from here:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Movie_Style_Dark_Side_Transitions;85693)

BUGS: Not all the skin shades match up very well.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Copy the following files into your Override folder:

PMBAM.mdl
PMBAM.mdx

PMBAMA.tga
PMBAMB.tga
PMBAMC.tga

AND

Depending on the skin colour of your PC, the PMBAMD01.tga from one of the sub-folders within the Dark Side Underwear folder.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the authors. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of both authors.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww141/MariusFett/sionundies-1.jpg)

DOWNLOAD (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Darth_Sion_Style_Male_Underwear;103135)
 Weavel
08-26-2009, 12:13 PM
Looks good, but the body texture could use some refinements.
 Marius Fett
08-26-2009, 12:23 PM
Yeah, it's a bugger to get them real accurate. I did mention that in the readme, though.
 *Wesley*
08-26-2009, 12:35 PM
Here's a suggestion, reskin naked part of the body to look like a cloth or armor, then you won't have a color problem.
 Marius Fett
08-26-2009, 12:51 PM
It's a thought, but it wouldn't really be Sion then, would it. :p
 *Wesley*
08-26-2009, 3:41 PM
Here's a quick example of what you could do, I made it in 1 minute, with more work it could be very pretty, +no color glitch.

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/466/undy.th.jpg) (http://img40.imageshack.us/i/undy.jpg/)
 Mandalore The Shadow
08-26-2009, 4:54 PM
Looks good Download
 Demongo
08-26-2009, 5:06 PM
Nice work! You should've released this as "Darth Sion's Robe". All those "Darth Sion's Robes at K2Files just give you his appearence. THIS is Darth Sion's Robe:thmbup1:
 Marius Fett
08-26-2009, 7:52 PM
Here's a quick example of what you could do, I made it in 1 minute, with more work it could be very pretty

Meh, i'll give something a go. Nothing to lose, I suppose. :p
 Darth Darkus
09-05-2009, 12:09 PM
I just downloaded it! If you don't mind I'll give it try on the body texture...

Edit: didn't get to the bodytex yet but I have a bug report! After installing and using, Sion's head was missing in the ingame cutscenes
Page: 1 of 1