Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part VI: Death to the Sith

Page: 3 of 5
 Tysyacha
07-11-2009, 11:19 PM
Lukas noticed the tremor, invisible to the naked heart, at the same time as his Mistress. Something--or, rather someone, his former owner, had just perished. Doja the Hutt was now a bloody pulp of half-eaten remains, or so he sensed. If his murderer were allowed to run even further amok, then...

"I sense a..." began Wraight.

"...disturbance in the Force. It is a cliche, but cliches often ring true."

"It's Doja the Hutt," replied the young man who had just made his first kill. "He's dead. I can't say I'm sorry about it--in fact, I'm glad; do you know how many times his Aqualish and Rodian thugs beat me?--but something tells me that far worse is going to go down in that warehouse if we don't show up."

"And kill whoever killed him," said Andirrul. "You're right. Move out, whelp!"

Soon she and Lukas arrived at the sprawling, musty warehouse palace where Doja had made his home. The iron-scent of fresh blood filled the air, making bugs swarm furiously in great heaps where the biggest pools of it lay. What could have happened? Who could have killed Doja, and for what reason save that the Hutt had been trying to cheat him or her? Surely, even for that, there would not have been this vile and visceral of a death for him. This was why Andirrul cloaked herself in the Force and sensed his killer waiting nearby.

Lukas was busy securing the other parts of the perimeter, hopefully putting to rest any lingering members of Doja's guard. As for the Dark Lady herself...

She lowered the shadows that concealed her. "Shakhmat," she hissed, igniting her two lightsabers with hilts formed from the metal of the Blade of Fourteen Slayings. "Checkmate. Why are you here, and why did you kill Doja?" To prevent any sudden attacks for which she would not be ready, Andirrul slipped into that state that was so strange and yet so familiar to her.

In practice, she had worked her way up to skorost', sublustrum vtoroi.

It would only be a matter of time to reach the third level from the second...
 Rexraptor2000
07-11-2009, 11:55 PM
Mech looked over the newly arrived Sith. This was not what he had been expecting as a response to Doja’s death, or at least not so quickly. He’d managed to secure his weapons and was actually rigging the place to blow when she had snuck up on them. Terror was out eating the last of the guards and Ulim was standing next to him, his own energy swords now activated.

“We came here to get paid and Doja was trying to get out of paying us for capturing these Sith and Jedi. Hell, he just wanted me dead because he wanted to have the head of the last Krogan.” Mech replied motioning to their unconscious forms. “So, we killed his guards. Terror was hungry and Doja was the largest thing on the menu. I think you can use your imagination for the rest kid. Now we’re going to blow this place to hell because I like to end everything with a bang.”

Terror now crept along the ceiling undetected, his engineered design making only visual detection the option for finding him. Ulim was still ready to fight and Mech just had his hand lightly set on his pistol.

“We have no quarrel with you Sith, though we have dealt with countless amounts of your kind and the Jedi.” Ulim added, though whether it was simply a statement or actually a challenge.
 Tysyacha
07-12-2009, 12:33 AM
"I believe it," replied the female, while the male stood stone-still in shock.

"My name is Andirrul," announced the Dark Lady of the Sith, "and this is my new Dark Jedi Apprentice, one Lukas Wraight. I am a single woman with two distinct natures: one is my own, that of a former weakling, young Andorra Evenstar of Avalonia. The second is the strong one, Darth Virul, Lord of the Sith. I am both she and he, and whoever is more powerful I'll leave up to you to decide. Let us depart," she said, exiting the building with Lukas and the stranger so as not to attract too much attention--not that corpses would pay it anyway...

Andirrul reveled in the heat from the explosion, bathing her distantly and making her hair feel hot even though she and her two compatriots were kilometers away. Doja must have had quite a complex to rule over and relieve himself in! It was a relief in and of itself to have it gone. No doubt some other crime lord, either within the Exchange or without, would take this quarter over very soon. As for the dark figures themselves, they had other matters to attend to. The Dark Lady showed the stranger her own vessel.

"This is the Phantasm," she announced, one step away from purring with pride. "She is not large, or heavy, or teeming with weapons, but she was not meant to be. As her name suggests, she is a ghost ship, and that is why none of those fool Jedi have been able to pinpoint our position yet. All that the Sith have learned of stealth has been incorporated into this vessel. Aboard it sits the Sith Triumvirate--myself, Lord Tyrannus, and--"

She blinked, forgetting the third member momentarily. She was exhausted. "If, and only if, one of the members were removed besides myself, then you would have one of the very highest places within our ranks. I prefer Lord Tyrannus' very timely death. He has nothing good to say to me or of me, thinking that perpetual insults and not the Force shall spur me to greater victories. If you were to kill him, I would crown you as One Lord of Three. Of course, such an assassination would require exquisite timing--and interest.

"What do you say, stranger? Shall you unlock the door to unlimited power?"

She smiled. "If you try slaying me instead, my speed will conquer your guile."
 Cyborg Ninja
07-12-2009, 5:54 PM
Kurt was confused by what the group was doing. They had changed their pitches and were rhyming their words. He wasn't sure if it was some type of jedi speech or what, curious he decided to ask. He walked up to Komad.

"Master Komad, what are Tonatius and Master Jun-la doing? I've never heard such odd vocal patterns before."

------

Wrath had been quiet for quite some time. He had been giving orders about Andirrul's orders and listening on the progress of the mission. This could get rather boring so he assigned someone to listen in. He followed after Andirrul and her new little jedi pet. He never let Andirrul go alone, even though she was powerful enough to take anyone who attacked her. He would give his life to her if need be. He stayed hidden in the shadows as she talked to what looked like mercs. Wrath knew they were deadly and it was why he liked him. Still they could be a threat so he waited, ready to attack if they made a move.
 Alkonium
07-13-2009, 1:24 AM
"Singing in Avalonian." Komad explained. Then addressing his son, he stated, "Yes, but unfortunately, our Star Destroyer's hyperdrive was destroyed, and Alriana needs serious medical attention." This posed a serious dilemma. They could go after the Sith and possibly even capture one of them, but if they did, they would leave the crew of the Enu to die.

Recognising the song, Kalla joined in, following Tonatius' part, but quickly transposing it in her head to better fit her vocal range.
 Rexraptor2000
07-13-2009, 3:34 PM
Initially Mech just listened to the Sith and come to the conclusion that she was just plain nuts. There had been no battle so he was able to activate the explosives rigged on the Hutt’s domain, causing it to erupt in a ball of flame that the alien took comfort in.

“Kid, are you crazy? Not only no, but hell no! Killing any one of you three would be easy. I could do it one both arms time behind my back, but telling other people what to do isn’t how I roll.” Mech replied bluntly. He’d seen enough of the Jedi and Sith to know that all of them were killed off eventually, no matter how powerful. The Krogan preferred living a couple more millennia over a position of power for a short time. He had joined private armies before, as well as fought in the CIS, and he had never been comfortable taking command over other soldiers. That was where he had met Ulim, another general of a warrior race, as well as other figures such as Dooku and Grievous, and was just as pissed as anyone who believed in the CIS when they lost.

“What he means is that while your target is a tempting target – as we thrive off of challenging opponents – what you are offering in return for the job isn’t worth it. We fight for credits, weapons, ships, armor, information or favors.” Ulim added, deactivating his energy swords and relaxing a bit. Terror was lying down next to Mech in a half-doze, picking its teeth with a piece of bone taken from one of its victims. Mech tapped his armored shoulder and Ulim nodded in acknowledgement. “We have interest in Ultra-Chrome. Very rare, expensive, and mainly used as starship armor, it’s completely resistant to normal blaster fire and even to lightsabers. Our friend Terror has this armor as part of his biology, and both Mech and I would like the material to forge armor for ourselves.”

Terror looked up from his doze at Andirrul and spoke. “Dark. Taste. Good. Food.”

“Oh yes, and Terror would like to eat the Dark Lord after we’ve killed him.”
 Tysyacha
07-13-2009, 6:03 PM
"Done," replied Andirrul, smiling again. She liked the way this triad thought. "In advance, here is a sum of two hundred thousand credits. This should cover any stealth training or materials you might need to get a preliminary bead on my worst enemy. In addition, upon completion of the assassination, you will receive a special gift--one for each of you--besides the Ultra-Chrome. Fear not. A saber in the back is not what I had in mind. Even the Sith prefer allies to corpses, even though betrayal is our one permanent law. It is not you whom I intend to betray, after all." She stepped forward and shook Mech's hand coolly. With the help of him and his comrades, victory!

Of course, Tyrannus probably suspected that she was plotting against him. If not, he was a fool, and if so, he was only slightly less of one. How long did he think that the Andorra side of Andirrul would prevail and humbly accede to his disparaging remarks and imperious orders? Lord Virul was in control now.

Pahro Utonula had to destroy two security droids aboard the Phantasm before someone who was actually sentient recognized her. The pawn leapt back in alarm, as if she were face-to-face with a ghost, and Pahro laughed in her face. She would have shot the underling, too, but she didn't want to make her luck run out too early. With the Dark Lady, who knew what acts that were meant to please her would actually displease her? Nevertheless, she went back to her quarters in the rear of the ship and meditated. What was her next move? She dared not risk an attack as stealthfully-bold as the radioactive grenade on Jatalra. She would have to try something different, something more akin to an atrocity a soldier would commit instead of a spy.

This time, she would let her Mistress decide it, but only this time. Afterward...
 JediMaster12
07-13-2009, 10:10 PM
"Who said I didn't care for the code?" Tyrannus asked. He stood up straight to advance towards Andirrul. "I may scoff at some of the 'rules' but it doesn't mean I don't live by it. Most important thing to remember is that the code is more what you call guidelines than actual rules." He then turned to look out at the stars. "Oh the first split was something and in their hearts the hatred of the Jedi was never forgotten. Funny thing is that hatred first started as hatred with the original Jedi, the Explorers but now anyone who calls themself a Jedi is an enemy."

Tyrannus reverted back to facing Andirrul. He looked at how beautiful she was even in her state and marveled at how beauty could be deadly. It was a reminder of the matriarch of his line who died with the passing of the bastard taint's grandmother. He recalled how she smiled that her enemy was finally vanquished and he didn't have the heart to tell her that the line continued. He said, "Every single Jedi, including your former lover is added to the compound hatred of the Sith. That hatred is what the creatures of the dark places of the galaxy feed on. Virul of course is a product of such a place but the source comes from where the first Explorers came from. The supposed Ancients, the guardians of the places of the Force, know the source and they guard against it. They did on Dagobah, Bespin, Byss..." He peered at Andirrul, "Not that you would know anything about this."

Tonatius kept singing as he took over and hoisted Alriana up til he was carrying her. He gave a slight smiled when he heard Kalla's voice take over his part. He spoke to Komad, "I suggest we make for one of the medical stations."

Andros, hearing that said, "The Huntau station is the closest. It is more of an outpost here in this region but well equiped. The Explorers have stretched far so we should be okay Father. We can regroup."

Tonatius went back to singing but in response to Kalla's part so that Jun-la could speak. She added, "We can call Matton. Our ship is nearby and if we signal, we can get a quick pick up. We can rendevous at the outpost and regroup. What say you?"
 Tysyacha
07-13-2009, 10:34 PM
Something deep within Andirrul, or rather within Virul, rose up suddenly--a stinging, noisome bile that was a combination of stomach acid and a tinge of blood. He--and she--would not be lectured by anyone, least of all a sniveling pretender to the throne of the Dark Lord of the Sith. He would be eliminated soon enough by the three assassins that she had recently taken into her employ with the promise of this mysterious "Ultra-Chrome", but for now...

"Kudu pah! Vrenka zort immayen pudu! Zhitsa ortzii luut!"

Andirrul slapped both hands over her mouth immediately and fled. What had she said, or more accurately, what had Lord Virul said? Were those words of the ancient Sith, or, more likely, were they the ramblings of someone who truly was insane? Whatever the case, the Dark Lady had to get herself under control again, and quickly. She could not let anyone else aboard the Phantasm see or hear her in such a state. She was strong, she was proud, she was...basking in the glow of her meditation chambers, lying prostrate in the middle of the floor. What in the Force had she said?!
 Master_Archon
07-13-2009, 11:04 PM
"You don't strike me as the helpful type, why did you help her?" Asked the Republic soldier aiding him with the woman.

"Through all of the Jedi stench I could still sense a familiar feeling about her. From what I could tell she must have been here on Jatalra at one time, like myself, and so I felt a kinship with her and decided I could not allow someone else who has experienced living on such a place fall prey to such a foul act of cowardice," Vector told him bluntly, leaving little detail out of his explanation so the man would understand, and through his understanding leave him be and not trail him like a lost kath-pup.

Vector stood motionless as the Jedi proceeded to transport the injured woman away to their ship and began singing.

They conversed amongst themselves, content to ignore him as he stood there observing them. Then they started mentioning leaving and heading to a facility somewhere. This made Vector ponder, if he were to ever have his revenge, or if he ever wanted to find another place where he could dwell peacefully and alone, especially considering that the Jedi's presence would attract unwanted attention to the planet, he would have to find a way off, and they were his only option.

Vector approached the Jedi who seemed most prominent in the Force ((That would be Komad)), and spoke to him levelly, "look Jedi, I seek to bring swift revenge to the one who ruined the sanctity of my home, and removed the great and evil thing that should have stayed here. So I must ask you for help in getting off of this planet, and in return I will bring the holocrons with me, since your brood seems to have some unhealthy desire to obtain them; although I do not promise any of your kind may see them, let alone even touch, or interact with them, but at least it is of some assurance that you have them within your proverbial presence, and not being looted by pirates, or worse still, the Sith, right? So, deal?"

Vector knew the Jedi could not resist such an offer, even if it meant entering into a deal with one so seedy. Besides, even if it weren't that tempting, the prospect of having another person with them to counter and combat the Sith was, even if that person were of a darker nature than they themselves.
 Alkonium
07-13-2009, 11:57 PM
"We're leaving now ourselves, and there's room on our ship. We have a deal." Komad replied, holding his hand out as a show of good faith.

"This is Jedi Master Reyvan Skyrider to the crew of the Star Destroyer Enu. Given our present situation, your orders are to abandon ship, and make for the Republic base on Christophsis. We will not be joining you." Reyvan sent out to the Star Destroyer.

Kalla blushed a little at Tonatius' smile, but continued her singing. More and more, she began to feel that if anyone could fill the void left in her heart by Andorra's loss, it was him.
 CommanderQ
07-14-2009, 12:20 AM
((Sorry I haven't posted in awhile...I HAVE RETURNED!:D))

"Literally on top. So what's the deal with this planet? I heard about a Jedi of some years but that's about it. What have you?"

Garrick reactivated the Comm to Tavaryn.

'Yeah, apparently we found some Jedi or other here....but what we know of the planet is the strange concentration of Force Artifacts here....we had a base here...but it was destroyed by some strange...thing. We're not entirely sure."

It had happened along time ago. Garrick could remember his father, the last Mand'alor, when he was reading the horrifying reports of destruction. Know one really found out how it had happened.

Captain Durrel began to back out of the small chamber immediatley.

"We need to get this thing secure..and fast. We have to get it off the planet, get it to the Jedi....they will want it."

He took out some elasti-tape and began to secure it, getting it into a durasteel box. Antoher technician brought in a ysalamiri, just in case.

Durrel changed his comm frequency.

"Jedi Kaltas! We have made a strange discovery you might want on the planet!! Do you have any dropships that can pick us up!! We don't know how long we have..."

The holocron of Nihilus didn't look threatening, but Durrel knew that any Sith object was dangerous...and they needed to get it out of there, fast.

Admiral Velerc was looking at the recent combat reports in one of the bridge's command trenches. His Lieutenant walked over to him.

"Sir, we picked up a communique coming from Republic forces! They're heading to the Christophsis system!"

Christophsis was only 5 parsects away, and when Velerc looked at the report, he saw that the Republic would be greatly outnumbered if they move now.

"Gather the fleet, we move immediatley. Interdictors at ready, also, full battle stations. Clear for battle."

The Lieutenant smiled and saluted moving to his duties.

The massive Imperial Fleet went into hyperspace 3 minutes later.
 Chevron 7 locke
07-14-2009, 2:56 PM
((Time to introduce my second character. The second in command of the Sith fleet after CQ's character.))

Grand Admiral Voran Garja knew that his ship was in trouble the moment it exited hyperspace. He could tell by the way the engines throbbed that something was wrong.

"Status report."

One of his subordinates rapidly typed in commands on her console. "Sir. It appears that we were dragged out of hyperspace by...some sort of massive gravity mass."

"Hmmm...And yet when I look out the viewports I see nothing but empty space. It appears that we have a puzzle on our hands. We have been pulled out of hyperspace...and yet there is nothing to pull us out."

He looked directly out of the open viewports. "Status reports on engines and tactical systems."

"Engines...will not engage. Reasons unknown. Shields and Weapons are functioning normally sir. However...Communications will not engage either."

Voran looked up at the celling in thought. "Begin scanning the area. This would be the perfect opportunity for an ambush. I want to know what's holding us and where it's located. Take as much time as you need to figure it out."
 Rexraptor2000
07-14-2009, 11:25 PM
After having made the deal with Andirrul, Mech acquired necessary information from her such as whom the target actually was, his tactics, and where the target would actually be most of the time. In this case it was Lord Tyrannus, using illusions and cunning, on the Phantasm. After that they parted ways and the freelancer trio returned to their safe house on Nar Shadda to plan. Mech sent Terror on a stealth mission to map out the Phantasm for them and get a bearing of were Tyrannus would be on the vessel in general, as well as acquire some information on Sith activities. Mech and Ulim actually thought it was kind of funny; many horror and action holovids always had scenes where people/evil creatures were using ventilation systems to sneak around vessels, and that was the exact method that Terror used most of the time. The only difference was that Terror was actually designed for that and anyone else who tried would have a hell of a time when a vent went directly upward a hundred feet. Terror also had the unique trait of being undetectable to even Jedi Masters and Sith Lords which it displayed with its lightsaber collection at the safehouse.

Stealth took time though - even for one good as Terror - and Mech and Ulim had to pass it somehow. So, they played chess.

“I understand that this game requires tactic and patience Mech. While my race generally emphasizes brute force over tactics, you have to know strategy to be a leader. That being said, I believe it to be ridiculous when it’s been a half an hour and you still haven’t made your first move!” Ulim exclaimed as he motioned to the chessboard to prove his point, where not a single piece was out of place. They both sat on small crates with a small chessboard resting on a larger crate between them. Mech was leaning over the playing board with a thoughtful look in his eyes and a hand on his chin.

“The game doesn’t have a time limit. Why rush a game that doesn’t have a time limit?” Mech inquired, in much the same way as he had on other occasions of playing chess with Ulim.

Ulim shook his head and replied “Because I don’t have as long of a life as you, and chances are I would die of old age before you made your first move.”

“Hey, it must be a good strategy. I’ve beaten you every time so far.” Mech chuckled and finally moved a center pawn one square forward.

Ulim moved a knight out and Mech responded in kind, finally setting a pace to the game. After a few moments of silence, Ulim said “I wonder how Terror is doing?”

“What he always does: kill, eat, sleep, sneak.” Mech responded, and then smiled evilly as he moved one last piece. “Checkmate.”

Ulim looked stunned for a moment, then smiled back as best a Sangheili could and asked “Another round?”

Terror was hungry. Of course, Terror was always hungry. He ate and he ate and he ate and it never went away. The only time his hunger was sated was when he ate the dark and light ones, the ones who called themselves Sith and Jedi. Terror didn’t care who they were or what they did. He didn’t care about whether or not it was right or wrong to eat them. He was just hungry, and he had to eat. Mech and Ulim taught him a degree of self-control though, so he could see food and not it. They taught him companionship at the least. They were his family, and he would allow himself to be hurt to make sure they were alright. Right now though they wanted him to explore the belly of the beast, find the food, and show them where it could be found. The language of noise was also to be collected, as the Sith just chattered and chattered and chattered among themselves.

The Sith, the food, could not see him, nor could they seemly just find him out of thin air like they could others. He was special because they were his prey and he was their predator. The hunger called Terror, but it had to suppress it. Crawling through the vents and systems of the beast, he couldn’t afford to be hungry. The prey could wait.

Terror had food to spy on.
 Master_Archon
07-14-2009, 11:57 PM
"We're leaving now ourselves, and there's room on our ship. We have a deal." The one strongest in the Force replied, accepting Vector's offer rather willingly.

'These Jedi are quite strange.....Not normal by any means,' Vector thought to himself, taking the Jedi's proffered hand rather pensively, cringing ever-so-slightly as he did so, seeing as even touching a Jedi set off his anger towards them. He sighed lightly, letting go of the Jedi's hand, if he wanted offworld, he would have to stomach a lot more than handshakes and strange behavior.

"I'll go get the holocrons, it'll only take me a few minutes," he told the Jedi, moving away and towards the ruins quickly, using the Force to retrieve his Phrik Gauntlet from the ground where he had thrown it in his fit of frustration. Vector weaved his way through the catacombs and passageways of the interior ruins, moving with ease through the dusty halls, knowing every nook, and every cranny, he made his way to the holocrons.

Vector reappeared roughly ten minutes later, all of his personal belongings, which weren't many, had been retrieved, and he was carrying a large sack made of animal skins over his shoulder, and from the looks of it, the contents were what he had promised, the holocrons.

Vector re-approached the the Jedi and spoke rather defensively to him, "I have them, so let's get off of this planet before I actually decide to care about the fact that I'm leaving my once solitary home and life all because of you. And don't forget, the holocrons stay with me, you get no touching, or even looking privileges."

He moved towards the ship the Jedi had come in on, looking over at the diplomatic Jedi woman that had convinced him to give them the old lightsaber, he spat out in a rather disgruntled manner, "And you don't get to see them either, no matter how much you use that silver tongue of yours."

Vector looked towards their destination and smirked evilly as he thought on what he had said to the Jedi woman, and a dark and impish thought came to his mind.
 Alkonium
07-15-2009, 4:28 PM
"I'm not the one who wants them." Kalla rudely replied, then dispassionately walking away from their latest guest. Spotting her brother, she asked, "Where are we going exactly?" Thinking of what Andorra had become, she seemed to get an uneasy feeling in her stomach. Could she even bear to look Andirrul in the eye?

Spotting Alriana in a moment of consciousness, Komad walked over to her. "My daughter was able to retrieve your lightsaber, but as for the holocrons, it's complicated." He explained, handing Alriana's lightsaber back to her.
 Chevron 7 locke
07-15-2009, 5:51 PM
"My daughter was able to retrieve your lightsaber, but as for the holocrons, it's complicated."

"we're...not getting them are we? I've failed...I swore that I would protect all that remained of the old jedi order and I failed."

Alriana promptly got sick and passed out again.
 JediMaster12
07-15-2009, 6:39 PM
Jun-la protested , "Master Reyvan, the logical thing is to regroup and right now thw Huntau station is our only means of a friendly in this region. To not regroup would be to incite a failing on a larger picture."

Not to be a kill joy or a pain in a Bantha's rear but I am close enough for pick up and can transport them to the ship, Matton's voiced droned in on the comm.

Not far away it was Tonatius who spoke to the hermit, "Silver tongue she has not. Merely a wider range of vocabulary than some diplomats I have known." He had lowered Alriana onto a med bed and allowed Komad to do what needed to be done. He then stood by Kalla and said to her, "The time will come to face the thing you fear. Let it come to you of its own accord."

"Yes. Literally. I say you have a nice view of the planet from up top," Tavaryn joked some more, "A good landing claw this bucket has. Anyway this JEdi is from the Old Republic? Perhaps she will know things belonging to a very special Jedi long dead. Any problems on the surface?"

Tyrannus managed to follow the dark lady at a liesurely pace. He caught up with her and said, "I know that Virul spoke of some and he thinks of me as a pretender. Believe me my line extends far back than even he knows and along with it comes a power, an Ancient one."

At that moment a shadow came round the corner. Its breathing sounded raspy but it was a healthy one. The figure came, dressed in black armour that looked sharp enough to slice a man in two. The face was hidden in the shadows but the eyes glinted a demon yellow and red. Tyrannus didn't have to see the face to know who it was. It then said, "You two are like adolescent children. If you want the dark power from the realm of Miako and to take control of this galaxy, you would do better to tolerate each other's presence."

He then looked at the dark lady's direction, "Assassins you may have but I suggest you use them against the Jedi."
 Tysyacha
07-15-2009, 7:21 PM
Andirrul made a growl deep in her throat. She could not, would not, call off the deal. It did not do her or her cause any good to renege on a promise, most notably a promise made to three very powerful and very mysterious beings. The target had already been set, and what would Mech think of her if she suddenly pointed him toward one directly opposite? He would think she was weak, that's what he would think, and not worthy to be the Dark Lady.

Thus, she slipped into sublustrum, hoping to hit the third level quickly.

She sent a message to the hungry one, the beastly presence hovering in the darkness. Smell the food. Food is good. Male tastes better than I do.

A pause. Get the food. Devour it. There is no plate, but food is here.

With luck, the one called Terror would strike and kill, and then he would gorge himself on the remains of the one who had tormented her--or, more exactly, tormented Lord Virul. If Terror was slow to the feast, then she would buy him time with skorost'. She'd challenge Tyrannus to a duel.
 Alkonium
07-15-2009, 8:47 PM
Reyvan gave this a bit of a thought, as well as the fact that the New Empire knew where they were headed. "Matton, you have my authorisation to pick up the crew, but leave the ships on their present course." He suggested. This would allow them to divert the New Empire's attention without risking Republic lives unnecessarily.

"She mattered to you too. Not in the same way she mattered to me, but she did. She mattered to me then the way you do now." Kalla told Tonatius, holding his hand, and hoping he'd notice.
 Rexraptor2000
07-16-2009, 12:47 PM
To eat or not to eat? That was the question that plagued Terror at this very moment. On the one hand, this was very specifically a scouting mission. Could Terror wipe the floor with the Sith right now? Of course he could. He had taken down countless Jedi and Sith over the last forty years, both before and after he had met Ulim and Mech. However, when Mech specifically said a scouting mission, he meant a scouting mission. Every time he had done otherwise all hell had broken loose and his companions had to come bail him out. The food was right there! All Terror had to do was burst through the vent above the food and there would be nothing, neither force nor lightsaber nor cunning, that could stop him from consuming the food. Not only that, it was just so tempting and Terror had not been sated for a good few days thus far. The female did not help things either, and now Terror had to make a choice. To eat, be sated, and let all hell break loose? Or to not eat and wait for another day, not sated, but properly prepared enough to make the kill easily?

Despite the enormity of the question to Terror, he was a quick thinker and resolved it in less than a second after the female told him to feed. His answer was presented when he burst through the ventilation above Tyrannus with a blood thirsty screech, his claws and teeth going for his face while his tail tried to impale of the chest.

Both Mech and Ulim had grown bored of chess quickly and decided to go to the place near Phantasm where they would meet Terror, or go save Terror if all things fell apart. Well, actually Ulim had gotten bored and suggested it, since he didn’t want to spend the whole time getting beaten by Mech.

“So, when do you imagine the alarms will go off?” Mech asked Ulim as they waited and made sure their equipment was up to shine.

“Probably soon. If they don’t go off then I imagine there will still be enough chaos about the ship that we’ll notice.” Ulim replied adjusting the scope on his rifle. “Of course, there might not even be alarms or chaos at all. Maybe they’re try to make Terror a Sith Lord because he killed one of their leaders.”

They both looked at each other for a moment before busting out laughing.

“Yeah, Terror, Lord of the Sith. The only problem is that he eats all of his followers.” Mech added between laughs.

“‘The Jedi have boarded our vessel! What should we do?’ one of his followers asks. ‘Eat them!’ Terror says.” Ulim chuckled.
 Tysyacha
07-16-2009, 1:51 PM
Andirrul sprang back quickly from the fury of teeth and claws, absolutely relishing this moment. She also ignited her two lightsabers, ready to leap into the opening stance of skorost' if Tyrannus managed to escape the monster and tried to finish her. She suddenly heard a whisper from the part of her that was Lord Virul:

"When I possessed you, neophyte, you had pure blood. Pure enough for that one to feast upon should he wish to. However, my nature is that of a disease, a fast-acting poison. The chemistry of your blood has changed enough so that if Terror tries to eat you--and he might if he gets hungry enough--one bite of you would kill him outright."

The Dark Lady shivered. That's good to hear. She continued to bide her time.
 JediMaster12
07-17-2009, 3:39 AM
"You mistake my intentions," Tyrannus drawled, "Missing one and the tryad fails."

He then saw the creature and made a grab for it. He grasped the creature in his hands, fighting against its strength. He backed away as the creature thing tried to reach his face. The tail mae for his chest and with a free hand he grabbed it and begun to swing the creature round and around. It was at if he were an axis turning as he spun to gain momentum. At the last moment he flung the creature away until it hit a wall. He looked at Andirrul with slight venom in his eyes.

The Blood King had come out and had been amused by the spectacle. He said, "Using creatures best left to the darkness little pretty? An unwise choice but probably useful considering the vagrant that lives in you."

Tyrannus said nothing but was keeping his eye on the stunned creature. The Blood King wasted no time and suspended it in the air but not in the manner of a Sith or Jedi, at least none that would be recognizable. The Blood King then said, "Little pretty, there are techniques from which there are no defense, something that the twins would have taught your lover by now. Tyrannus, a sarcastic bastard he is, is right. There are things to learn if you want your goal. Besides if you kill him, then plans will be useless. This creature you have is good for nothing exception being a loyal minion."

Acknowledged, Matton replied. As soon as he had said it, the ship appeared with the ramp lowered. Told ya I'd be watching.

Jun-la smiled slightly but turned to Komad, "What Reyvan says is not good enough. To treat this Jedi and perhaps unlock a key, we must make use of the medical facilities at the station. My ship can get us there." She knew Komad needed to think so she said, "The time will come when we find them. Right now we have a person in need of medical attention. Yes the main ship has facilities but at the station at least familiar surroundings will give more cooperation."

She hadn't read Alriana's mind but she had seen enough starbases and stations to know that they tended to adopt local system architecture. Huntau station was no different and since it was close to Jaltara, it may provide a sense of security for the patient. She was asking Komad to use his influence to make that case to Reyvan.

Tonatius wasn't sure what to say when Kalla touched his hand. True he understood her feelings since Andorra was his cousin, someone he loved and he knew what it was like to lose someone he loved. He couldn't ignore it either since that would hurt her feelings. Yet he couldn't deny the warm feeling he received from the touch. He returned the gesture with a smile.

The spell could have been broken with the arrival of Matton and the ship. He moved to pick up Alriana to carry her on board. Holding her, he said to Kalla, "There is a saying that the warmth of the heart comes from the warmth of the Morning Star."
 Rexraptor2000
07-17-2009, 9:43 AM
((My apologies for the interruption, but did you not see my post JediMaster12? It was kind of explicit in the whole 'attacking Tyyranus with a ferocity sort of thing.' I understand if you missed it, but it's kind of annoying to have a post completely ignored.))
 JediMaster12
07-17-2009, 3:33 PM
((It was late when I wrote and I did missed it. However I fixed my previous post to reflect the one I missed.))
 Alkonium
07-17-2009, 10:21 PM
"Agreed. You have my authorisation to take Alriana to Huntau station." Komad replied. Reyvan wouldn't care anyway. He was his brother in law, and they had equal authority on this mission.
 Tysyacha
07-17-2009, 10:39 PM
Andirrul was at a loss for words and actions. Mech and Ulim would expect their payment in Ultra-Chrome, of course, and Terror would expect his meal soon. How could she tell any of them the deal was off, all because Tyrannus finally made a lick of sense in her opinion? Slowly, she removed her outer robes to reveal a belt with four lightsaber sheathes. One of those sheathes, empty except for a piece of indestructible flimsi, she removed and tossed to the monster.

"My contract," she replied, "with my supplier of Ultra-Chrome. He's Mandalorian, and even though he prefers beskar, he knows this metal is also priceless. When you deal with him, pretend you're me or at least sent by me. He'll get you what you need." She then removed her belt. "Down payment," she said dryly. It was made out of Ultra-Chrome. "Leave me." Andirrul cloaked herself in the Force and sped away, running and running until she reached the confines of the Phantasm and locked herself securely in her meditation chambers. Feeling helplessly defeated, she wept, being weak after all. Go. Just go. I've made a mistake, and I'll pay for it, but go!
 Alkonium
07-18-2009, 2:15 AM
(@Tysy: You'll probably have to clear this up with CommanderQ, but aren't the Republic and the Mandalorians allies at this point?)

Smiling back at Tonatius, Kalla said to him, "I've felt that it comes from companionship, and it grows when it is shared. Joy is strengthened, and sorrow diminished."
 Cyborg Ninja
07-18-2009, 10:26 PM
Kurt Krovak did not know what it meant to relax when the time came for it. It was just mission after mission for him. If he didn't have anything to do, he would patrol. He didn't know what it was like to enjoy things, to feel things. All he knew how to do was take orders and do them flawlessly. He walked over to Komad Kaltas and saluted.

"Do you need me to do anything sir?"

----------

Much like the Blood King, Wrath too watched the events unfold. Unlike the King though, Wrath remained hidden. He moved through the shadows and followed his mistress through the force. She might have been cloaked but Wrath could still follow her. Wrath could sense her saddness and felt slight pity for her. Perhaps it was because he was Gen'Dai. He had learned from many sources they were a peaceful and easy going race for the most part. She couldn't show weakness either or perhaps Tyrannus might get the same idea she had and try to kill her. He sliced off his own hand and watched as it twitched on the floor. The hand was able to slide through the door ever so slowly. He heard a click and the door was unlocked. With his other hand he opened the door and shut it once again. a tentacle shot out from his forearm and grabbed the hand. It pulled it back to the forearm and was attached again. The Gen'Dai turned to find Andirrul crying. The more time he spent around Andirrul, the more he saw Andorra fighting back for control. The more he saw Andorra fight back for control, the more he respected that side.

"You are stronger than this Andirrul. As the dark lord you fear ednothing and never showed weakness. Even as Andorra I did not see weakness. She was indeed quick to trust people but the people she trusted, she protected. Together you have the cold and cunning Virul side to you and the brave and trusting Andorra side to you. This makes you the ultimate leader, better than any sith lord before. Don't let the emotions control you, control the emotions."
 Alkonium
07-18-2009, 10:58 PM
"I recommend you get some rest. That's not an order, it's a recommendation. I know what you went through before you joined the Republic military, but remember you're not a conscript, and you do have freedom. It doesn't matter whether you follow my recommendation or not. Either way, it shows you have free will, something the New Empire didn't want you to be aware of." Komad explained to Kurt. He preferred to lead those who thought for themselves, and were willing to question his orders if they objected to them. Blind loyalty was for fools, not people who would put their lives on the line for the Republic.
 CommanderQ
07-18-2009, 11:21 PM
"Anyway this JEdi is from the Old Republic? Perhaps she will know things belonging to a very special Jedi long dead. Any problems on the surface?"

Garrick checked the planetary scanners.

"Yeah, I'm sure this Jedi will fill in the missing link to alot of things...she has yet to gain our trust, as in the Mandalorians....we'll see what happens."

Something was beeping on the control console.

He checked the scanners again.

"I think we do have a problem on the surface....Captain Durrel is requesting immediate Evac."

Admiral Barek was checking fleet readiness.

"We can't possibly get there within the requested time, everything is locked down, from the hyperspace run....we're going to need another way..."

Admiral Velerc's fleet was placed at the expected course of the Republic ships. They all stood at the ready.

"Anytime now...anytime..."
 Cyborg Ninja
07-19-2009, 12:04 AM
"I'll give it a try, it has been a while since I relaxed."

Kurt nodded and walked away form the jedi. He wasn't tired so he couldn't go to sleep. He walked around looking for something to do. He wished he was jedi sometimes, they were so easy going. They had done alot for him and he wanted to return the favor. He walked back to Komad but did not salute this time.

"Master Komad, Master Jun-la you said that the jedi needs medical attention. Being a soldier basic knowledge in medicine is needed and Its helped me. I went a little above my fellow soldiers and studied more advanced things. Sir you said I should rest and relax well helping people does the for me. I'm not promising I can cure her, what I am promising though is that I can make sure she lives to get to that medical facility."
 Alkonium
07-19-2009, 1:42 AM
Komad was a bit surprised that Kurt had above average medical training, but listened anyway. "Alright, you can take a look at her. How much do you know about Hibernation Sickness? She's got about 120 years' worth." He replied, curious, but hopeful that Kurt could do some good for Alriana.
 Tysyacha
07-19-2009, 9:25 AM
Andirrul turned to Wrath. "You're right," she replied, wiping away a tear. "I am stronger than this, but it seems I am in a lethal quandary..." She stood up. "I made a bargain with three hunters--Mech, Ulim and Terror--vowing that if they killed Lord Tyrannus (and Terror ate him), I'd set them up with a contract and a permanent supply of Ultra-Chrome, a rare and almost-indestructible metal. They almost fulfilled their half of the bargain. Terror almost murdered Tyrannus and ate him, but the Dark Lord stunned him and allowed himself to live another day. He says to send Terror after the Jedi, but how can I tell Mech and Ulim that their target for assassination has suddenly been switched? I can't. They'll think I'm weak, and they'll think I'm no good at choosing targets or keeping bargains."

She blinked. "After this, Lord Tyrannus is going to try and kill me. He's going to make me pay for my betrayal. I suggest a duel, you and me, in which--I practice fighting you. I will not kill you. You are the only one I trust now."
 Cyborg Ninja
07-19-2009, 2:01 PM
Wrath listened as Andirrul told him what he had done. He nodded his head when she finished speaking.

"I know about the three mercs Andirrul, I remained hidden in the shadows when you did so. I was there in case things got out of hand. Let me deal with Ulim, Mech, and Terror. I'll tell them what they will do next. As for Lord Tyrannus, he wouldn't think to do a thing. Without you the New Empire would fall apart and even if he tries he'll have to get through me first. I would be honored to duel you Mistress if you would still like to."

----------

Kurt took off both of his gauntlets and looked down at his pale hands. He removed the helmet as well and let it sit on a table. His face was just as pale as his hands. He checked the jedi's pulse and began looking for things in the med bay.

"Sir while I've never had it, I can picture what it does. I don't think its the only thing. Her heart rate is dropping which is preventing blood from reaching her brain. That's whats causing her to faint."

Kurt came back with a needle that contained a clear liquid in it. He injected the liquid into the jedi's arm.

"This is going to keep her heart rate up and allow blood to get to her head. Remember that woman we bumped into back in front of the ruins? I think she has something to do with this."

Kurt walked back to search for bacta. He found some and filled the needle slightly with it. He walked back and injected this as well.

"I think she was poisoned sir. This explains her constant vomiting. The bacta should finish off any poison in her bloodstream that our hermit friend didn't already remove. I believe she would have suffered from the Hibernation sickness long before we arrived on this planet. I'd still check her for it anyway though. She should be clear of toxin now."
 Tysyacha
07-19-2009, 10:52 PM
"Before we do," she said, "I'd like you to tell the trio of triumphant terrors to go after a Jedi by the name of Tonatius. He is the one for whom Kalla Kaltas has betrayed me. She no longer loves me, no, but it is not only because I am possessed by Lord Virul. She also has feelings for that one. Tell Terror that he may devour Tonatius twice if he wishes, so long as he, Mech or Ulim brings me proper proof of the deed." Andirrul smiled. "The duel is off."

Pahro Utonula's heart had always been full of contempt, for the world around her and every single sentient being in it. However, this time her feelings for the Dark Lady were beginning to resemble something like love--or, more accurately, lust. She knew what Andirrul was from the start, when she had very first been hired as a Sith "diplomat". She would use this information in order to trap her, but first...First she had to prove herself, once and for all.

That was why her goal was to capture the Jedi Kalla Kaltas and bring her straight to Andirrul so her Mistress could properly break her. With her shorn head and lean build, she looked just like any other male commando, and with voice modulation implants, she could talk just like one as well. She was no longer P, the celebrity, but Private Orkutt, the soldier-for-hire. She'd offer her services to the Jedi, pretending to help them fight the Sith, when in all actuality--Yes. It had to work. She would kidnap that green-skinned brat.

Then, after Kalla was exposed for the weakling she was, Pahro would reveal herself to Andirrul and claim the Dark Lady for her own. She would succeed.
 Rexraptor2000
07-20-2009, 12:03 AM
Terror left the Phantasm the sane way he entered; stealthily and without having eaten something. Tyrannus had gotten lucky. Had Terror just been a little bit faster or a little bit stronger he would have earned their payment then. Instead he had attacked too early and had been stunned. Not even injured, just momentarily stunned before his attack was put to an end by the dark being that had him suspended in the air. The only thing that had actually come out of their encounter was receiving their payment despite being called off of Tyrannus and Terror’s pride being seriously bruised. Also Mech would NOT be happy that Terror couldn’t wait, though the fact that they were still getting payment might smooth him out.

He climbed up a building and, upon reaching the rooftop, was greeted Mech.

“What did you learn?” Mech asked, noticing that terror was not covered in blood.

“Contract. Over. Female. Cancelled. Tried. Eating. Target. Failed. Female. Pay. Still. Might. Contract. Light. Food.” Terror said slowly, his natural biology making galactic basic a difficult language for him to reproduce the language yet the shame apparent in his voice. He produced the belt and lightsaber sheath that Andirrul had given him. “This. To. Mando. Give. Us. Ultra. Chrome.”

“I told you just to spy. We take down our targets when the time is right, not whenever we feel like it.” Mech stated bluntly, a hint of annoyance.

“Food. Smell. Too. Strong. Female. Said. Eat.” Terror replied with a lowered head. “Sorry.”

“Regardless, we have our source of Ultrachrome.” Ulim pointed. “Though an employer so quick to change their mind on targets might not be the best one to consider consistently.”

“What? The fact that she’s a few cards short of full deck didn’t tip you off? As long as we take out whomever she wants us to and get our armor made, then it’ll turn out fine.” Mech responded. “She knows our ComID; when she knows what our next target, she’ll call us. Until then let’s head back to the warehouse. I don’t want to get slowed down by any punks who think they’re special just because they’re in a gang.”
 Cyborg Ninja
07-20-2009, 3:28 PM
Kurt was slightly impressed with himself when he noticed she still did not get up. Kurt ran a few tests and took a sample of her blood. He realized he had made a slight mistake. It wasn't poison making her sick like he thought it was, it was radiation.

"A slight miscalc on my part sir. I was so focused on saving her I didn't run a proper test. The bacta will still help, but its not poisoned. Her body was introduced to radiation from a source. I'll give her a shot of anti-rad which should lower the radiation levels in her body."

Kurt gave her the third and hopefully final shot for the day.

"Now that I've got a fully completed chart on her, it'll be much easier for a doctor to treat her."

----------------------------------

Wrath bowed to Andirrul, "As you wish my mistress."

Wrath exited her meditating chambers and went back to his own. He looked around for a comlink and called up the three mercs.

"Greetings assassins, I am Wrath. I will be giving you your next assignment. You are to find and kill a jedi named Tonatius. He is the cousin of Andirrul and follows Komad Kaltas around. They all tend to stay in a group and will defend each other to the end. If you do kill Tonatius, Terror is free to eat him but Andirrul wishes for proof that he his dead. Your reward will be more Ultra-Chrome as well as a little extra. Ulim and Mech, we three share certain things in common. Mech as a Gen'Dai my species live for thousands of years much like the Krogan. Ulim as a Sangheli I know you come from a proud warrior race. I will see to it the Sangheli and Krogan are honored and respected as they should be. I will also attempt to locate any Sangheli or Krogan that are still out there and with any luck your races will be able to grow again."
 Alkonium
07-20-2009, 11:52 PM
"Preliminary tests when we found her didn't show any signs of radiation poisoning, so it's likely it came our excursion to Jatalra. If that's the case, we'll all need anti-rad shots. You don't need to take care of it if you don't want to, but we'll to take care of it soon. I'm already feeling a bit sick myself." Komad replied, making his way to the medical bay, and giving himself an anti-radiation shot. "You'll need one as well." He told Kurt, handing him a similar syringe.
 JediMaster12
07-21-2009, 7:46 PM
"If that is the case then we shall be alright with the shot," Jun-la replied. After loading Alriana onto the ship, they were headed towards the Huntau station. Matton was at the stick and had called over the comm, "Approaching the station, ETA 5 minutes."

"Any problems?" Jun-la asked.

"None. They seemed to be expecting us."

Turning to Kurt and Komad, Jun-la asked, "Is it possible that the Explorers out here can sense more than we do or were they just monitoring us? I wouldn't know because this region I have not been to for some time."

Tavaryn smiled and asked over the comm, "Garen, where does my niece head to now?"

Tonatius looked at Kalla as they boarded Jun-la's ship. He gave a smile and replied, "Companionship is a much needed strength for the Republic but it also carries a weakness that only the lowest of the low would dare to exploit."

"We have arrived at the coordinates Lord Tyrannus. What does the Blood King wish us to do?"

"Excellent," Tyrannus replied, "He wants you to wait. They will come to you. For the moment you may take what you need from the settling Explorers."

"May our realms be united," and Karaka faded as the transmission ended.

Tyrannus waited until it was completely gone before going in search of Andirrul. Finding her, he said, "Little Pretty, Karaka is waiting at a specific set of coordinates. For certain your three terrors will find your betrayers there. Of course having them dog them to the main battle will be just as amusing. The Blood King wishes you to know that you did a smart move."

He then turned to leave. Just before he left he said over his shoulder, "Should you wish for a teacher of certain things in the Force, I have the means to teach you."
 Chevron 7 locke
07-21-2009, 8:38 PM
Voran threw off the covers of his bed as the alarm next to his head chimed in a soft repeating chime.

"Admiral. We've managed to pinpoint the gravity mass. It appears to be a large asteroid that is hidden by some sort of cloaking device. Communications are also back online. We are awaiting your orders sir."

He nodded slowly as he threw on his uniform and began the walk to the bridge. "Charge Turbolasers but don't fire until I give the order. This technology...shouldn't be destroyed. Begin clearing the hanger bay in case we are able to retrieve the object located on the asteroid. Inform the space-trooper squad that they are to prepare for zero-g movement in one hour's time."

"Yes admiral."

Minutes later

The admiral walked onto the brige and nodded to his sensor officer as he turned to salute him. "Admiral. We've detected two pirate battlecrusiers at the edge of the system. They are holding position on the outskirts of the system."

"They must not have expected to catch a Star Destroyer of all things out here. Open communications and tell them that we have located the asteroid. Inform them that they're lives will be spared if they agree to let us take the cloak for study."

The communications officer nodded and repeated the message to the pirates and grinned as the response came back through. "They've closed the channel and are powering up weapons sir. Looks like they think they can match us hit for hit."

Garja sighed deeply. "Rasie shields. Arm Ion weapons only. I don't want to destroy them."

The Star Destroyer's ion cannons shot toward the first ship and Garja watched as the ship tumbled through space, it's main power disabled.

"The other ship is breaking off."

The admiral nodded again. "Prepare the space-trooper squad. A cloak is a rare thing but for one to be able to cloak an asteroid that size...it's quite remarkable."

The second officer nodded and then quietly turned to the communications officer. "Open a secure channel to the grand admiral. Tell him that Admiral Garja refused to destroy an enemy vessel. Inform him that he disabled it with no intention of boarding and shows no sign of destroying it."

The officer nodded slightly and sent the message.

It's a shame. It was an honor to serve under the admiral but the regulations stand. Any hesitation in destroying any enemy vessel had to be reported. And the consequnces for disobaying that particular order are quite severe.
 Tysyacha
07-21-2009, 9:12 PM
For the first time in what seemed like ages, the Andorra side of Andirrul was firmly in control. Lord Virul was the master of his fate--and hers--but he was cold, arrogant, unreachable and unteachable. Especially toward one such as Tyrannus, his hatred overcame any desire of his to grow stronger in the Force. Not this time. This time Andirrul would learn what the second Lord of the Sith Triumvirate had to teach her--if she survived him trying to execute her for the betrayal she had just tried to carry out against him. "Indeed," she said. "Yes. I am willing to undergo this lesson, Lord Tyrannus. I will need it against Kalla..." Why had she said that? She hadn't even been thinking of Kalla at the moment...

Pahro Utonula, in her courier's vessel, decided she had had enough of trying to ingratiate herself to other people. Gone were her urbane manners, gone were her pretenses at being an educated and cultured denizen of the press. Gone even were her curly hair and her rolls of fat at the belly! She was a new woman now--or, that is to say, a new man--and men meant business.

((Sorry to be so mixed up, but where are Kalla and Komad right now?))
 Rexraptor2000
07-21-2009, 9:16 PM
“Kid there’s not a damn thing you could do for our species and they’re not what we fight for. We’ll fight for the credits, the Ultrachrome, Terror’s next meal.” Mech responded over the comlink, he and his other two companions now at their warehouse.

“Tell. Them. Want. Cake.” Terror requested for no apparent reason.

“What?” Mech asked somewhat surprised.

Terror snarled and pleaded “Pleeeeeeasssseeee!”

Mech responded “You want a cake, make it yourself. Or buy one. Just don’t get any of your crap on my stuff. Since when did you develop a taste for human cake anyway?”

“Stopped. Bakery. Before. You. Ate. Cake. Surgar. Good.” Terror smiled in an unsettling way.

Mech shook his head and said to Wrath “And… and we want a cake.”

“Big. One.” Terror added happily.

“Make it a big one.” Mech added with a defeated sigh.

“If we’re asking for cake, then we might as well as for some human ‘entertainers’, if you understand my meaning.” Ulim joked. “They’re faces are flat, but once you get past that they’re not so bad.”

“Can. I. Eat. Them?”

“Screw it, no one is getting anything. Wrath, just give us the coordinates and we’ll deal with him. We’ll just have the credits and Ultrachrome and that’s it.” Mech said, silencing them.
 Alkonium
07-22-2009, 2:21 AM
"It's possible, though considering the close proximity to New Imperial Space, we're probably not why they're being so watchful." Komad pointed out. "Kurt here has given Alriana some bacta, and anti-radiation medication, so she should be able to recover in no time."

"A strength they will never have, a strength they perceive as weakness." Kalla replied, but something came to her as she said it. Am I starting to talk like him? She asked herself, unsure if she was serious or not.
 CommanderQ
07-22-2009, 2:37 AM
Garrick activated the comm to Tavaryn.

"Anything that we can get down there to support Durrel would be good....we're deploying now...."

There was no telling what Captain Durrel had encountered, and the loss of the Jatalra base so long ago didn't improve the situation.

Velerc sat on top of his bunk, reading the reports of the remaining Imperial Forces that survived the Bastion Engagement. The lists were still long, so that was a good sign, a sign of longevity...at least in Imperial Navy tradition.

Suddenly, his door chimed, and one of his Lieutenants stepped inside.

"Sir...reports from Scouts 3 and 4 have given us some rather disturbing readings. Admiral Garja's vessel was out along the flanking asteroids, his orders were to secure the perimeter. Apparently, he failed in those orders, and has refused to attack. Reports even suggest that he is meeting with the enemy leaders."

Velerc tossed the reports to the other side of the bunk and stood, his boots clattering loudly against the metal. This was the worst time for this.

"So...you're saying that he is violating Naval Code 32177 of Imperial Hand book 12?"

"Line 3, paragraph 26, Grand Admiral, yes. It would seem he has."

Velerc's hand went to his forehead, and he wiped off a little bit of sweat.

"Mutiny...now....this will do terrible things to the Fleet's morale...."

Velerc himself had great hopes for the young Admiral, he even considered taking the lad under his own wing. He had shown so much promise, and could've been a potentially great leader for the fleet once Velerc was gone.

The aging Grand Admiral sat on the bed again, his back ramrod straight.

He hated what he was going to do next. But it was for the good of the Empire.

"Order all ships in our sector to converge on Garja...the news of this would break up morale...and in order to prevent any more mutinies..."

"We must destroy this mutineer...as an example."
 Chevron 7 locke
07-22-2009, 3:11 AM
Garja looked on with pride as the space-troopers carefully dropped the cloak down on the floor of the hanger and he openly clapped as the force field went back up and the troopers took off their helmets.

"Excellent work men! Excellent work indeed. I'm sure the technicians will be singing your praises for a long time to come." Garja smiled as the men laughed at the joke.

He turned toward the turbolift and stepped slightly back in surpise when he saw his second officer standing in the turbolift escorted by four stormtroopers. They were all armed.

"Commander...what seems to be the problem?"

"You are sir. The empire doesn't tolerate mutiny."

Mutiny?!

He nodded toward the space-troopers who quickly ran up to his side and leveled their weapons at the second in command.

"I don't know what you mean by Mutiny commander. I've never disobeyed one of the orders in my life and I don't intend to start now."

"Naval Code 32177 of Imperial Hand book 12 Line 3, paragraph 26. All enemy vessels are too be destroyed in the event that the opportunity presents itself. You failed to obey that order sir."

He always was an ambitious one...He must have been waiting for me to make a mistake so he could assume command.

The admiral tapped one of the intercoms that would open up communications to the bridge only to find static greeting him.

"Hanger communications have mysteriously shorted out sir. Your stuck down here...and command of the ship will be passed to me since First officer Met has had an...unfortunate accident."

Garja did the only thing he could do. He ran toward one of the shuttles in the hanger with the space-troopers right behind him.

"Get the Cloak on board! I'll cover you!" He shouted as his second in command lowered his hand and the stormtroopers began to open fire.

One of the space-troopers raised his hand signiling that the device was on board a few moments later and Garja raced aboard and fired up the engines.

"Try and raise the Grand Admiral. Inform him of what has happend. Begin plotting a Hyperspace course the second we leave the hanger."

"Yes Admiral."

The shuttle shot through the force field and Garja watched as...the ship remained silent and did nothing.

He said communications had been cut off...We have a few mintues...or moments to be more percise.

"Admiral. We've set course for the last known position of the Grand Admiral's fleet. Engaging Hyperdrive."

The stars turned to lines in front of him and the Admiral finally allowed himself to relax. He turned to his surviving men. "Does anyone have any idea what that was about?"
 Cyborg Ninja
07-22-2009, 10:55 PM
Kurt nodded and gave himself the shot through the neck. He placed his helmet and gauntlets back on and cracked his neck. He turned to face Master Jun-la when she spoke to Komad. He nodded when Komad told Jun-la what he had done for Alriana.

"I just glad I could help her out ma'am."

Kurt was slightly concerned as to why the base was already expecting them, but shook the thought away quickly. He simply stood there and let his mind relax a bit...for once.

----------------------------------------

"Our sources last spotted them at Jatalra, if you hurry you should still catch them. Tonatius is your target but you are free to kill whoever gets in your way, or doesn't. Wrath out."

Wrath shut off the comlink and made his way back to Andirrul. She was looking much better than she was a few minutes ago, as if she hadn't showed those few minutes of sadness. He walked over to her and bowed.

"Your assassins have accepted their mission and will soon be on their way. Do you require anything else my mistress?"
 JediMaster12
07-23-2009, 2:58 PM
"Perhaps so but rumor has it that the Explorers there are still in touch with the powers they had when my people first started exploring this galaxy," Jun-la replied. She nodded to Kurt to thank him for his services. "It is strange but we have no option."

She then turned to Kurt and said, "Your services are received with gratitude."

Tavaryn replied, "Copy that. Does Durrel know of the situation regarding the Jedi from stasis? If not he best make spped to Huntau station. I'll meet you there unless you are on patrol."

Tavaryn then released his ship and began entering the coordinates for the station. True he had never been this far out but he had listened to the spacers that came through in the places he had been. He also read up on the original colonies the Explorers set up when they first came to the Republic.

Tyrannus gave a wry grin. He had the feeling that she suspected he was out to kill her for her betrayal. It was amusing and pathetic but useful. He replied, "As I said, breaking the will of Jedi is more of an art. The most effective way is to strike at the allies of a Jedi. You have already begun with your campaign against Tonatius. His kind, my former people though will employ techniques including withdrawal from the Force to protect themselves and their allies. Shall I show you?"

Tonatius gave a smile. He then said, "You arestarting to sound like me. That's what happens when you spend too much time in the company of an Explorer." He then adjusted to a serious note and added, "Still you are right. Strength always lies in numbers but the greatest comes when the individuals are united into one."
 Alkonium
07-23-2009, 9:40 PM
"And you're starting to sound a bit like me." Kalla added. Then, as soon as she was sure noone else was looking, she kissed him right on the lips, though uncertain of how he'd react, and immediately regretting it.

"As soon as we've resupplied, and Alriana has received the medical attention she needs, we should get back on the Triumvirate's trail." Komad pointed out. He then walked over to Alriana, prompting Jun-la to help him carry her into the station.
 Tysyacha
07-23-2009, 9:50 PM
"Show me." Andirrul sensed Tyrannus' closeness, and she feared it. When was he going to try to kill her? He had to. It was the logical choice, since she had tried to kill him via an incredibly hungry Terror-monster. Why was she so afraid? Sith did not fear death. They should not fear anything! They should be strong!

Then she remembered: Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. It was a path just as logical as the one Tyrannus would follow to make her pay for her betrayal. If she was afraid of the Dark Lord, she would grow to hate him more, and then, at the peak of her hatred, she would make him suffer even more. Until then--if he was too weak not to try and assassinate her--she would learn every single one of his teachings, and if need be, she would try to use them against him in the end. That was what Sith did. Was it not Lord Sidious who had murdered Darth Plagueis in his sleep?

"Show me, and I will learn." She went to her meditation chambers with him. -

(2,000th post! W00t!) :)
Page: 3 of 5