Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Onderonian Onslaught

Page: 1 of 1
 Nick Vader
05-14-2009, 1:15 PM
:thmbup1:Hello there. This the first fic I release. First Chapter coming soon. Now, the prologue:

PROLOGUE :

The galaxy is in ruins after the war against Exar Kunn. What the Republic wasn't expecting, was a second strike. A hidden Mandalorian threat. Attacks from the Outer Rim keep growing... The Republic can no longer ignore the signs... The time for action has come. Help is requested from the Jedi Council, but none is given... None ?... No... There is a squad of jedi who have gone to fight those invadors including some very percpective students and apprentices. The war has began. Each world is about to suffer a fight beyond mercy and peace... Time for the Mandalorian Rebellion.

As the fight grows, the war reaches Republic Senate space and the Mandalorians invade Dxun. Of course, nobody is expecting the attack on Onderon, which is planned to happen in the next few days. Exept for the jedi Revan , who is preparing his special Rodarian troops for battle under his command.

The battle that is about to come, will leave many scars upon the galaxy. For the battle shall not be judged upon one planet, but on Malachor V, Telos & Onderon together. Time to fight...
 machievelli
05-15-2009, 5:01 AM
read
 Nick Vader
05-15-2009, 7:00 AM
CHAPTER 1: A plan changing…
__________________________________________________ _______________

Somewhere in the dark forests and the wild beasts of Dxun, a man was waiting… He was tall, but old… Fearsome, but slow… Another man appeared through the big bushes steadily walking towards the other…
“ So, what do we do now, Mandalore ? ” , said the man that had approached…
“ How’s the situation at the Alderian camp? ” , he said…
“ It’s been captured, sir. ” he replied.
“ Very well ” , said Mandalore…
“ So ? ”
“ So, we go for Onderon…. ”, whispered Mandalore.
“ Wha- ? I’m sorry Mandalore, but I do not seem to understand! ”, said the man…
“ The strike upon Onderon might awaken a sleeping beast, but on the other hand, its insides, its people, will be terrified… ”, he said calmly…
“ Oh… I’m sorry to question you Mand…”
“ There’s no time for that… Let’s get back to camp. Summon all available war droids here.”, he said while walking away…
So they left, and the forest became silent once more…

A bit further, on Corucsant, in a strangely decorated room. Three chairs on the side, a plasteel cylinder by the door and a robed hooded man, sitting in the corner. He was waiting… And thinking… A sudden broke of silence , brought him to the present. The door opened rashly and a twilek dressed in dark blue, entered the small room…
“He will see you now, General”, told him the twilek. Revan was surprised that people that work for the chancellor didn’t speak Galactic Basic, but that wasn’t a problem for him. He knew 35 languages and he considered them enough. Can’t blame him !
“Excellent.”, said a cold, steady voice through the hood.
He got up and followed the twilek in another room. It was a really big room with a small ceiling and a long desk inside… Beside it, a tall, arrogant man , gazing through those big windows, into the city.
“He’s here, sir.”, said the twilek.
“Leave us”, said the man. Then he turned to the hooded man.
“I guess there must be an important reason for addressing me, General Revan.” ,he said raising his voice.
“Trust me, it is !”, said Revan in a blood-cooling voice…“The plan has changed…My Rodarian scouts have reported back, giving me feedback about an assault on Dxun !”, he continued…
“Yes, I was aware of that tragedy”, said the Chancellor, in a low voice…
“Then we must act, Dolern ! You know that !”, shouted Revan, putting his hands on the desk with strength…
“For what ? There’s nothing we can do about Dxun.” , he said…
“Oh, really ? What about Onderon ? Dxun is its moon! They’re surely planning to attack at any moment !”, shouted Revan, showing his face under the hood, removing it.
“No. They wouldn’t dare. The Republic didn’t go well on the peace negotiations with the Alderians of Dxun, so we didn’t care about it. BUT !,” he shouted , “To attack Onderon , it would turn the entire fleet armada turn on them! They must have thought of that!”, he said, finally lowering his voice…
“Exactly ! They’ve thought of that! But they also figured something else! With Onderon unguarded, there would be massive killing of citizens and guards! And then… Who would fight after seeing the countless losses of that war, and none of the losses a Mandalorian? , said Revan…
“ Don’t… don’t bother me with that ! You can take your own Rodarian troops and your ship, the Baferrer, and guard the city of Iziz. But I promise you, if you find anything Mandalorian, even a pair of damn socks, you can bet we’ll crush them ! I’ll send you 2 fully armored armadas. But , of course, that is if you find any...”, said the Chancellor. Revan started walking towards the exit, silent…
“Oh, and Revan…”, suddenly said the Chancellor…
“Yes ?”, he said turning around…
“Please, do not call the fleet for a pair of Mandalorian socks. Ok ?”

THE END OF CHAPTER 1.
 Rtas Vadum
05-15-2009, 7:16 AM
Sounds very good. Not written in the best manner, but still gets the message across. I'd love to see more. :thmbup1:
 Nick Vader
05-15-2009, 8:58 AM
Thnks. By the way, the 2nd chapter is ready , but I wanna upload it with the 3rd.
 Nick Vader
05-15-2009, 9:20 AM
CHAPTER 2: ENEMY SPOTTED

There was silence in the Baferrer... Except of some small space disturbances, everything was quiet...
And for Revan, the loudest thing in the entire galaxy, was this kind of quiet. He woke up as if stroke by a lightning, pulling his hood off his face. He stood up.
"Wember ?", he shouted...
"Wembeeerr ?", this time, with agony... He took his lightsaber out of his footlocker and ran towards the bridge. Worried sick that no one was at the corridors and halls, he kept thinking of Mandalorian board parties...of Duros hunter invadors... He reached the bridge and entered the password to the computer panel next to it. The door opened with a cling, showing about 25 of his men in there.
"What's going on ?", he said... "A pyjama party ?"
" No ,sir!", said the youngest one.
" We've traced war basilisk droids heading for Dxun. They seem to be preparing for something..."
"Of course they are...Well done ,Wember. Hey Spartle, get me a comm link to chancellor Dolern, and make it quick! Everyone else, back to work."
He went to the Admiral Office and sat on the comfortable chair, behind a little desk. He couldn't stop thinking about his family... He had told his mother to take his 2 younger brothers and go to Onderon, and then to communicate with him... The fact that nobody knew how to reach them or find them, was caused by his advice...
"Do NOT talk to ANYONE until you get there ! Not even ME !...
His words kept screaming inside his head, torturing him. It didn't last long. Spartle entered the office.
"The supreme Chancellor is waiting for you to answer.", he said and left.
"Now, let's see what he has to say about the Mandalorian Reunion !", he said and pressed a blue button on his comm link. A familiar face appeared on the huge screen in front of him.
"So, General, what is it you wish to talk to me about ?"

---- Explenations being made by Revan ---
Page: 1 of 1