Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Contests...

Page: 1 of 1
 jrrtoken
04-10-2009, 10:53 AM
So... there is supposed to be Fan Art awards for contests, but I don't see any art contests. Is that defunct and canceled, or am I not looking in the right place? :confused:
 igyman
04-10-2009, 6:17 PM
There's a sticky here in the art forum called "The Art Wall of Fame" you can see the art winners there. Actually, right now it seems you can only see my entry for the Javyar's contest, though I don't actually consider myself a big winner there, seeing how I was the only one to submit an art entry for that month. I hope others will follow my example and submit more art entries for the Javyar's Cantina contests in the future.
 jrrtoken
04-10-2009, 7:02 PM
Oh, so Javyar's applies to both fics and art?

Forgive me, the rules aren't quite clear about, at all.
 igyman
04-11-2009, 7:03 AM
Yeah, they started accepting art entries a few months back, but there doesn't seem to be many people interested in submitting art entries.
As for the voting, all entries are in one multiple choice poll, but, if I understand correctly, the votes for fan fiction and fan art are counted separately.
 Bee Hoon
04-12-2009, 12:19 AM
Yup yup! We do follow the same topics at the moment. Do take part in this month's contest if you can...the topic is a good one :) Feel free to PM Jae, Jm12 or me if you have any more questions!
Page: 1 of 1