Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Leader of the Werewolf Clan

Page: 4 of 5
 SkywalkerRules
03-16-2009, 12:24 PM
((Sorry 'bout that guys. Thought the scene would look good. Sorry.))

"Melissa can't we talk about this first. I mean after all if you go by 'Religion' we are all gods creatures and deserve the same amount of respect."

The young woman stood there, speechless. Trace was right. "You're right. I mean... we all deserve respect. The question is... how? With so much chaos going on..."

"filthy monsters huh? So you think humanity is better?" he laughed a little again "You haven't seen what humanity can do to its own kind like I have."

Melissa hung her head low, ashamed. She sighed with sadness, as the anger inside calmed. "I'm sorry, guys. I... I don't know what came over me. I just want everyone to be in peace with each other. Not have war. I'm so sorry..." She could see that the sky was crimson red, which meant that the war probably begun.

She felt terrible. Suddenly, the medallion she wore shattered. She looked down at the shards that fell on the ground. Melissa turned to Baldur, Kalvin, Harding, and Trace. "You guys are right. We have to figure a way to end this. But how?" The young woman rubbed her neck, thinking.
 CommanderQ
03-16-2009, 5:57 PM
Harding was quite surprised at Melissa's speech, and even more surprised at response to it, and the appearance of a werewolf, and the discovery of a half-breed vampire. But he had no buisness with them. He looked to the humans in the group.

"Well, you kids can have your war another day, I need to get you guys back to the station and to your familys, they don't quite appreciate you being gone, and neither do we. That, and I've got a long report to fill out, the vamps and wolves haven't seen the last of us, if Velmer was any sign...."

Harding motioned for the humans to follow.

Velmer sighed as he sat in the Black Hawk helicopter.

"My Lord, if there is anything that needs doing, please let us know,"Said Kekringer, one of Velmer's many servants.

"There is nothing that needs doing at the moment, Kekringer."

The man nodded,"Well, My Lord, how did your attack go?"

Velmer smiled,"It went well, though I will be more thorough next time. Oh.....yes, and I ran into...my Grandson."

That made Kekringer stop in surprise,"Your Grandson, my Lord?"

"Yes, and it brought back many...many memories, he's very much like his father...too much like his father. I may half to battle for my throne once again."

"My Lord, the Legion will not let that happen."

"Good."

Suddenly, the chopper landed, and Velmer immediatley donned a blue business suit.

He straightened his tie,"I guess I must speak with our benefactors, and ensure their loyalty."

He stepped off the chopper, two lines of mercenaries lined up next to a red carpet. Kekringer bowed his head,"Of course, My Lord."

Velmer walked into the tall building where he would begin the war he knew would come.
 Lord of Destruction
03-17-2009, 1:03 AM
Nick got up from the puddle of blood that he was in jumping and running everywhere felling like, he was drunkest person in the world."whatever ever happened to me was something bad if I don't member anything at all and how will I explain this to Melissa". Therefore, nick walked on and on with the sky to the normal he knew that whatever told him that he couldn't control the beast inside was only right when there was red in the sky. However, now he has total control nothing would stop him as he thought this a deep anger boiled deep within him. "I will go into hiding for now and wait until I can have my revenge on Velmer, Melissa and humanity and nobody will stop me as long as I live starting with Velmer than I will go after humanity". " yes they must all die, kill the girl first bathe in her blood "."what NO I will not do that to her, she cares about me even though I don't want her to and get out of my head". Nick ran and ran trying to escape the voice, but it kept on following him like a leach to a blooded animal.
 DrPhil2501
03-17-2009, 5:26 AM
Baldur's expression turned grim. He sheathed his Gunsword back into its holster. "Bloodhound... you pathetic beast!"

Baldur grew frustrated at Bloodhounds unexpected absense. "As much as I admire your honesty, you're a coward! A worthless pile of dog meat who is afraid to face off against a vampire!"

He turned to Melissa and her friends. "I suggest you go with Officer Harding. He's right! This forest is no longer safe for youths like yourself. You know nothing of battle!"
 Kyvios
03-17-2009, 10:01 AM
Kalvin laid on the ground and raised his hand slightly. He was attempting to be serious and add some comedic relief to the situation since how everyone seemed to be on edge. He wasn't sure if Baldur was saying that they didn't know how to fight in general, or just in battle. In the case of battle it was true he didn't really understand the military structure of battle, all he new was that people got killed and people cried.

"I know how to fight, I'm not weak you know." he lowered his hand sat back up and looked directly at Baldur "and besides if there is something out there threatening the safety of my friends. I'll be damned if I run away like some coward and let it get them them."

"And what we are suppose to just run like cowards" Trace said to Kalvin glaring at him.

Kalvin looked over at Trace with a smile on his face "Not Exactly. I'm assuming you two still haven't talk to other humans about trying to aim towards peace. Maybe you should still be trying to do that."

Kalvin could see that Trace gripped his teeth together tightly momentarily in frustration. Kalvin laughed making sure to mark this day down in his head as one of the few days he out smarted Trace and got him to be quiet.
 SkywalkerRules
03-17-2009, 9:49 PM
"Not Exactly. I'm assuming you two still haven't talk to other humans about trying to aim towards peace. Maybe you should still be trying to do that."

Melissa didn't like it when Trace and Kalvin got into an argument, even if it was a small one. But Kalvin was right. They had to find a way to tell other humans to live in peace with the Vampires and Werewolves. But how? She looked at the sky. It was now Night. Surprisingly, they had no sleep. She felt tired a little.

"I suggest you go with Officer Harding. He's right! This forest is no longer safe for youths like yourself. You know nothing of battle!"

The young girl sighed sadly. "I guess you're right." Before she followed Harding, she stopped, and turned to look at Baldur. "What... what about you? Will you be okay?" This was her first time being afraid for someone she only met for a few days.
 Lord of Destruction
03-17-2009, 10:32 PM
The lunar rise rased nick's powers ten fold making him a deadly adversary nothing would stop his will. Nick ran on the forest floor watching how animals squirmed under the watchful eyes of a beast of the night. He saw deer and rabbit hopping away in a hurry. " better go to look and see what happening". However, what he saw scared him and made him angry Melissa was in the woods at night with just Baldur and the other person for security."why is she doing this to me didn't I tell her to be careful and don't stay in the forest at night". He jumped down making an earth shattering pound. Nick roared. "Why haven't you left already women. WHAT DID I TELL YOU, TELL ME?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Iain Rangel walked near the collage hearing of an animal mutilation, but as soon as he sees it. Iain curses "perfect looks like my brother had a little feast how many times do I have to save his butt. As he thought this, he heard a roar from inside the forest "I swear to go Nick if you kill another person you will be sore for a year.
 CommanderQ
03-17-2009, 10:38 PM
Officer Harding looked back at Melissa as she asked Baldur her question.

"I'm sure he'll be alright. Just look at what happened earlier. Now, you and your friend, we've got to go. Got a bit of a trip ahead of us, and your actions beforehand have made us slightly hostile in the eyes of that wierd army not too far away. Bah...not looking forward to that paperwork...."

He straightened his black uniform and checked his Glock pistol, he continued walking.
 DrPhil2501
03-18-2009, 2:09 AM
"I know how to fight, I'm not weak you know." he lowered his hand sat back up and looked directly at Baldur "and besides if there is something out there threatening the safety of my friends. I'll be damned if I run away like some coward and let it get them them."

"In my long years, I have seen things you only see in your nightmares. I have done things you dont even want to know about! You would be better off not following my own footsteps... trust me!" Baldur turned to Mellisa as she spoke to him.

"What... what about you? Will you be okay?"

"Don't you worry about me; you take good care of yourself!" He looked up at the night sky. "My mission here is complete, but it seems I still have more work to do!"

Baldur turned to Harding. "Officer! Protect these three youths at all costs: the werewolves will be attacking the city shortly. I advise you to take good cautions!"
 Kyvios
03-18-2009, 8:46 AM
The events of the past two days started to weigh heavily on Trace's mind. So much so that he started to feel tired. He had read a survey one time while he waited for Melissa to get out of class stating that if a person goes three days with out sleep they could be legally labeled as insane. When Trace first read that he thought it was stupid. He knew several people who stayed up for weeks and they're mental capability hadn't changed.

Trace knew they needed to get going if they wanted any chance of stopping the impending war between the species. If they couldn't stop it, a lot of people, werewolves and vampires a like were going to be killed.

"So where do we start? Who do we need to talk to about preventing all side from being slaughtered?" Trace said as he shoved his hands into his pockets taking a step forward.

He wasn't sure if it was just the fact that he had grown tired, or the stress of the situation but he knew one thing he was getting hungry and needed food. He knew the body could only last so long with out food or water until it shuts down, sleep was more for the mind then the body. He laughed slightly remembering what his mom always told him.

"A healthy mind breeds a healthy body" he mumbled to himself.

-----------------------------------

Kalvin wasn't going to argue with a vampire, he knew it most likely be futile and rather stupid too. Slowly he sat up and stood back upon his feet. He had grown tired, hungry and felt like he was stressed out to the max. Inside he felt so conflicted about whether he wanted to run and hide, or stay and fight. Dying wasn't really on his list of things he wanted to accomplish anytime soon, but he also didn't want to get the reputation as a coward. And he especially didn't want to seem like a coward to his friends.

Kalvin stretched some, popping joints as he did trying to wake up his body a little if anything. T

hen he smiled, one of his everything will be alright smiles as he said "Well damn, if we are going to try and save the whole world can't we at least eat something first. I don't know about you all, but I'll get majorly cranky without any food in me."

After saying that he lightly patted his stomach and laughed. The mood of everyone had become to dense and unbearable that he wanted to act funny just for a moment to lighten things up. People can't think clearly if they are to focused on everything at once, and this situation required them not to make a single mistake.
 CommanderQ
03-18-2009, 10:39 AM
Harding motioned for the three humans to follow.

"Come one, we've got a long walk ahead of us. I hope those wolves don't get there before us, or we may not make it to the city. Anyways, come one."

He holstered his pistol and motioned once again for them to follow.

He began walking forward.

Velmer walked slowly around the table where numerous major world business men sat.

"Velmer-san, I have yet to see any of your completed work by trusting you with Kyoto Incorporated money. When will we see these results?"

Velmer smiled to the man, "Takimoto-san, you will see those eventually see them, but patience, my work requires time, you will not regret it."

The Japanese man nodded and sat back in his seat, immediatley, another man stood, the man from one of the German companies.

"Herr Velmer, when we give you money, we expect you to give us results!! Your lack of effeciency is disappointing my company, if you do not give us any proof of your work, then we will withdraw everything! Verstandt Sie!?"

"Mein Herr! There is no reason to do that, the Bundeswher Company will not be unsatisfied with the results. If you are and wish to leave, go ahead, I'm sure you're trip will be comfortable...."

The German snarled and stood, preparing to leave.

Velmer smiled,"Too bad...." He withdrew a pistol and shot the man in the back.

The shot hit the man, sending him against the wall. He turned, his business suit stained with blood.

"Was ist das??" He then slowly fell down, leaving a trace of blood on the wall behind.

Velmer smiled.

He turned to the rest of the room,"My friends, remember we had a deal....do not attempt to leave me behind, vengeance is all to easy to take."

He could sense the pure fear of everyone around him, they had been properly motivated.

He looked to the American Mob Boss leader who had made a deal for weapons.

"Do you understand, Rostini?"

The man replied in a thick accent.

"Crystal clear....boss."

Velmer smiled and walked out of the room.

"You are all dismissed."
 SkywalkerRules
03-18-2009, 7:12 PM
Melissa smiled, taking Baldur's advice. After all, he was a half-vampire. And he could take care of himself pretty well.

When she and her friends began to follow Harding, she heard Kalvin say something.

"Well damn, if we are going to try and save the whole world can't we at least eat something first. I don't know about you all, but I'll get majorly cranky without any food in me."

Kalvin was right. They needed food and rest so that they could build up their strengths and not grow hungry nor tired. If they didn't get any sleep or food soon, they might collaspe. Melissa turned to Trace.

"So where do we start? Who do we need to talk to about preventing all side from being slaughtered?"

Suddenly, an idea came to mind. "Hey guys! We could go on the News to warn all the species. There's this station where they do News for the world!" All of a sudden, a fearsome roar could be heard. She turned and saw Nick. He became enraged on why she wasn't out of the forest while it became night.

The young woman stepped forward to the Werewolf Nick. "Nick... we... we were heading out of the forest. Officer Harding," she said, gesturing at Harding, "is leading us to the city. Hopefully, we can go to a News station to tell everyone to be at peace with the Werewolves and Vampires. Please, Nick, you must help us."

Melissa stared up at him with sorrowful eyes.
 Lord of Destruction
03-18-2009, 9:22 PM
"why should I help humans and vampires they deserve everything, and I should be the one that does it not Sliverhound you humans you disgust me, but, but I will help you Melissa and that's all I will every do for you".
Still with hate in his eyes nick stopped being in a fight mode and walked over to the three men. "tell who you are or you won't have a tongue to speak with". By showing them, he ment buiness, nick sharpened his nails on a rock and should his huge teeth trying to intimidate them. " what are you doing kill them don't help them do you want to be weak again".
 SkywalkerRules
03-18-2009, 10:22 PM
Stepping closer to Nick, tears ran down from Melissa's eyes. "Why, Nick? Why do you hate humans so much? Is it because of the past? Why?" She really wanted to know. Her people might've done something to him to make him like this.

Nick's anger and hate made her feel more worried for him. If he couldn't control it... what would happen to him? The young woman looked up at the huge Werewolf with saddened eyes.

"There has to be a way to show him that not all people are bad. I have to show him that someone still cares about him," Melissa thought to herself.
 DrPhil2501
03-19-2009, 1:51 AM
"Mellisa!" Baldur barked. "Stay away from him!"

Baldur walked over to the transformed ferrocious Nick. "You forget your place..."

He punched the beast in the face. "You made your oath!" He kneed him in the stomach. He grabbed Nick's arm with a powerful vice grip. "You chose Life over Death, remember dog?" He tightened his squeeze. "Remember who you are now! You are the opposite of nothing! You are of use to us! You are of use to me! Provide us with your services, and you shall be set free from your oath!"

He let go of his arm. "What say you? Help us fight against your kind, prevent innocent lives from falling!" Baldur's red eyes glew brightly through the darkness.
 Lord of Destruction
03-20-2009, 1:22 AM
Spitting out a bit of blood nick walks over to Baldur. "don't think that, that puny oath can restrict me of all people Melissa saved me, you just made me stronger with your blood if she didn't save me then I would be at you mercy, but alas I'm not and your dead for thinking you can control me". As nick says that he tackles Baldur to the floor punching in the face and abdomen "don't ever talk back to me, or I will kill you do you understand bat. "Melissa, follow me, we are leaving this place and don't follow me bat ".
 DrPhil2501
03-20-2009, 1:50 AM
"Melissa, follow me, we are leaving this place and don't follow me bat "

Baldur smirked and chuckled. "Thats the spirit! Defiant till the end! Blinded by aggression!" He head butted Nick in the face, to get him off. Baldur stood up, wiped the blood off his face. "At least your sense of priorities is still intact, you weak minded beast!"

He walked off in the direction of the city, and stopped to look at Harding. "What are you waiting for? Take these kids out of this place, before things start to get more worse!"
 Lord of Destruction
03-20-2009, 2:02 AM
"Of course you run and hide like a little bat and don't fight a real monster." as nick calmed down, he walked off near the other men examining them if they got in a fight they would win or lose. " why do I always get the hard jobs of keeping everybody alive sigh". " for the last time kill them kill the girl she is holding you back." "and how many times do I have to say it. No means no compendia you son of a ..... ".
 Kyvios
03-20-2009, 9:22 AM
Kalvin let loose a little smirk. This is the first time he's met who ever this is. And the person claims to be responsible for keeping him alive. He looked over at Trace and Melissa they must have met his thing before.

"Some one mind telling me whats up with Mr. I have a truck loud of Anger Issues." Kalvin said pointing to Nick "Oh and maybe we should walk and talk." Kalvin finished noticing Harding and Nick still walking in the distance.

Kalvin started to walk to keep up, he wasn't in the mood to waste was energy he really didn't have. He started to wonder if he could claim this situation as a real head ache. Nick did seem to have anger problems but he also seemed to have some sort of attachment to Melissa in some way. What kind of attachment Kalvin wasn't sure of, but it made him uneasy thinking about it.
 Lord of Destruction
03-20-2009, 9:49 AM
"you two keep up, I don't want to have to find you in the forest" as Nick said this he sighed "Harding. Why are you here no family trying to kill a bunch of werewolves in their own land? For once in a long time Nick laughed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iain jumped the trees. "where o where art thou my little brother". As he said this Iain noticed some track leading into town.
 SkywalkerRules
03-20-2009, 11:08 AM
After Baldur and Nick's fight, Melissa thought that maybe having Nick with them might not be so bad. But she worried about Baldur as well.

Melissa followed Harding and the Werewolf Nick, along with Kalvin and Trace. As she walked, she stared at Nick from behind. Why was he always angry? What made him what he is now? Questions started to worry and scare her more.

The young woman breathed, trying to find the courage to talk with Nick. "Nick? Um... what made you so angry at everything?"
 CommanderQ
03-20-2009, 2:46 PM
Harding frowned, his face showing distinct anger. He wasn't liking the situation. He looked to the werewolf christened 'Nick.' He wasn't going to have this guy around un-watched, he could blow the entire thing, and was a danger just walking around.
He broke out his hancuffs, not really thinking they could contain the wolf, but it would help, at least mentally.

He pointed at Nick,"YOU! Nick, get over here. If you want to come along, you're gonna have to wear these. They're for your own safety and ours, if you won't wear them, you're gonna have to come in another way. Your choice..."

He knew this guy probably wouldn't react the best way, Harding's other hand rested on his Glock pistol's holster.
 Lord of Destruction
03-20-2009, 8:10 PM
"Melissa I don't want to talk about it my past was .... a very dark place". As Nick kept on walking, he heard Harding say something "YOU! Nick, get over here. If you want to come along, you're gonna have to wear these. They're for your own safety and ours, if you won't wear them, you're gonna have to come in another way. Your choice...". "if you dear put those on my you will be teared limb from limb and don't think I don't know about the gun your hand is resting on".
 CommanderQ
03-20-2009, 8:57 PM
Harding chuckled, "I know you know about the gun, and I have alot more weapons than that, and I'm trusting that you will take these in mind and cooperate. They are for your own good, and ours, just be reasonable, and we won't have a problem."

He kept his voice calm, not even showing a hint of fear or anger, he was being very patient.
 Lord of Destruction
03-20-2009, 9:06 PM
"Fine i dear you to shoot any weapon you have at me that's in your pensions. As nick said this he made sure that Harding could shoot at his heart.
 SkywalkerRules
03-21-2009, 11:51 AM
Melissa nodded silently after Nick said this. But then she looked up agan, seeing that Harding wanted to handcuff the Werewolf. Nick looked angry again when Harding tried to reason with Nick.

The young woman stepped in front of Nick, and looked up at him. She felt smaller than him, which made her a little afraid. But then she breathed and calmed down.

"Nick? Please... please don't be mad. I'll try and tell Officer Harding to put away the handcuffs. I trust you." After this, she smiled at him. Then she glanced at her side, and looked at Harding. "Officer Harding? I'm sure Nick won't hurt anybody. He'll protect us, I'm sure. And once we get to the city, he'll be on his way."
 Lord of Destruction
03-21-2009, 11:57 AM
"no I won't Melissa I am going to make sure you are safe every minute until this war is over, I ... I can't stand it if you get killed". With clenched teeth Nick said he can put the handcuffs on him, but they can't hold him for over a second.
 SkywalkerRules
03-21-2009, 12:13 PM
"no I won't Melissa I am going to make sure you are safe every minute until this war is over, I ... I can't stand it if you get killed".

The young woman looked up at Nick and smiled sadly. She then slowly placed a friendly hand on his arm. "Thank you, Nick. I'm glad you want to help me. And I in return to you." After this, she placed her hand down, and bit her lower lip, looking up at Nick.

She didn't want him or the others to get hurt. But as a friend, Melissa would do anything to protect them, even if it meant her life.
 Lord of Destruction
03-21-2009, 12:19 PM
" Melissa what's wrong if you think I will be walking out in the public I will not do that I was going to watch you from the shadows". Then nick remembered that he had no more cloths left. "Melissa we should go now and get supplies before the sun rises what do you think?
 SkywalkerRules
03-21-2009, 12:37 PM
Melissa nodded and smiled. "Yes. Let's do that before you transform into a human again." Before she turned and walked away, the young woman embraced Nick. She smiled. "Thank you, Nick. For everything."

After this, Melissa continued to walk to where the city's direction was at. She felt embarrassed to give Nick a hug... but after everything he's been through, she wanted to show him that not all humans were bad.

She looked back at the others and smiled. "Well'p, let's go, guys."
 CommanderQ
03-22-2009, 2:40 AM
Harding watched how Melissa interacted with Nick, and looked at the handcuffs.

"Nevermind. Let's go."

The day was getting more interesting by the second.

"I have my car somewhere around here, that is if the wolf-people haven't scavenged it yet..."
 DrPhil2501
03-22-2009, 5:12 AM
High above on a rooftop, Baldur sat on the edge of the roof: looking down at the city below. Day and Night, humans would go about their usual daily routines. Cars followed the streets like small fireflies crawling on the soil. He thought back at what Nick said.

you just made me stronger with your blood...

Baldur smirked. "I have never seen a Lycan as arrogant as that in my eternal lifetime! Blinded by barbarism..." He looked up at the black sky. "My blood can only heal monsters. Not grant strength. He is no different then he is before..."

He looked back down at the streets. "At least my blood is making him behave. He's developed a conciousness; something a werewolf has expressed before. Worth admiring, but he has much too learn... Meantime, I better keep my eye out for anything suspicious down below!"

He continued his lookout over the illuminated city. "Velmer... Illumine... My Grandfather..."
He hung his head down in shame.
 Lord of Destruction
03-22-2009, 10:45 PM
Nick jumped up in the air soaring through until he reached the ground "let's go on Melissa, we have to go now, or else he will return, and I don't wish to fight him right now I .... I need sleep to make sure the changes to body and powers hasn't changed me that much". As nick walked, he thought of his childhood and his rebirth if you could see into his eyes you would see fire,shooting and natural disasters but out of all the horror in nick's eyes. There were only two faces that he despised the most, and they were his brothers Iain the Vampire the one who made him to be a blood thirsty beast and the other made him hate humanity how much he hated them and to his knew list was Velmer and Baldur Velmer for hurting Melissa and Baldur for trying to heal control and giving power to Nick.
 SkywalkerRules
03-23-2009, 10:32 PM
Melissa, along with the others, followed Nick to the city. The young woman kept quiet, not trying to upset the Werewolf. Maybe... maybe it was too late for him. Maybe there was no way to save him from his anger and hate.

"No! There is a way," she thought to herself, "Don't give up. Save him, like you did back when you were a little girl. He needs someone to care about him. Just like you care about Kalvin, Trace, and the others."

The young woman nodded. She stared at Nick quietly, still keeping silent. There had to be a way to help him...
 Lord of Destruction
03-23-2009, 10:39 PM
"arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh". nick screamed not able to do anything. "GET OUT NOW MELISSA NOW I.......I CAN'T HOLD IT ANY LONGER". falling to his knees nick slamed his fist to the ground. " YOU, I WILL KILL YOU".nick said to the shadow, extanding his claws Nick jumped into the shadows
 SkywalkerRules
03-23-2009, 10:50 PM
"GET OUT NOW MELISSA NOW I.......I CAN'T HOLD IT ANY LONGER"

Melissa gasped, and placed her hands over her mouth. What was happening to Nick? What was it? The young girl ran to him, and knelt down in front of him. "Nick!! Nick, what's wrong? Please, tell me! What's wrong?!" Suddenly, she heard him say the most terrifying thing.

" YOU, I WILL KILL YOU".

She realized he was talking to the shadows. What was out there that made him so angry? When Nick jumped into the shadows, Melissa ran beside Kalvin and stood close to him. "What's wrong with him? We need to help him! We just gotta!" Tears ran down her cheeks.
 CommanderQ
03-23-2009, 10:51 PM
Harding stared as Nick went through a horrible transformation, into something that clealy represented what Nick was at heart.

A monster.

He then jumped away, and Harding wasn't completely surprised.

"I was afraid that would happen...he will come back though, maybe not under the best of circumstances, but he'll come back."

Harding spotted his car underneath several felled branches.

"I'll get this stuff offa my car, and we'll be out and about, and in the safe areas."
 Lord of Destruction
03-23-2009, 10:58 PM
nick attacked Iain with velocity "damn you never leave me alone do you". clawing at Iain's face and heart Nick realeshed everything he had at Iain taking of flesh just to make it came back and the samething happing to Nick
 SkywalkerRules
03-24-2009, 2:16 PM
"I was afraid that would happen...he will come back though, maybe not under the best of circumstances, but he'll come back."

Melissa followed Harding, hoping Kalvin and Trace followed as well. Harding was probably right. Maybe it would be better if they were in a safe area where Nick couldn't hurt them. If he came back... would it be the end of them?

"I'll get this stuff offa my car, and we'll be out and about, and in the safe areas."

The young woman turned around to see if Nick was coming. Then she turned back to Harding. "We'll help as well. C'mon, guys!" Melissa brushed off the branches off of the car. She did it in a quick hurry.
 Lord of Destruction
03-27-2009, 1:27 AM
Nick pressed on the attack clawing Iain, while seeing Melissa leaving. "yes finally you leave, now i don't have to hold back my true self" With that said Nick unleashed everything he had within him. howling loud enough that Baldur could hear his howl, but with that Iain kept slashing nick "Brother I've come at last and wish you to join us we can be unstoppable, no one would dear try to fight us Sliverhound, and Baldur wouldn't touch us with the power we could hold". "fool they can't touch me now, neither can you now get away traitor before i kill you for the last time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( I deadicate this one to SkywalkerRules cause she asked me something)
man i was stupid that day:lock:
 DrPhil2501
03-27-2009, 3:07 AM
Baldur sat on the edge of the roof, still awaiting for any form of chaos that was to inflict the city. "I grow wiery of this, Bloodhound..."

Just then, Baldur could hear a large howl that echoed throughout the canyons of the city. It came in the direction where the forest was at the edge of the city. Due to the blood-oath, Baldur could sense Nick was in trouble. He smirked. "Well, well... looks like someone pissed on that dogs territory. That oughta short-out his fuse..."

He stood up. "I better check it out, and make sure those kids escaped the forest. But I cant leave this city without surveilancing it..."

Wel'p, I may not have a choice here...

He clapped his hands together to summon his magik. He thrusted both hands forward through the air, and within moments a spawn of veins and blood errupted from his golved fingertips. They cluttered together in a pile, and slowly formed a human-like figure. Pale skin molded around the figure, and eventually grew a set of clothes: Baldur had created a duplicate of himself. It was slightly less powerful then he is, but should be enough for this type of situation.

"Check the forest area..." He barked at his willing duplicate. "Ensure they escaped and protect them by any means necasary. Also, keep a note on the one named Nick!"

The duplicate nodded. He closed his eyes and turned his body into mist. He disintigrated in the air. Disapeared.

Baldur2 appeared in front of the edge of the forest. He sniffed the air, and could sense four humans nearby. Most likely trying to escape using the police car.

Baldur eventually found them, pulling branches from the car. He walked towards Trace. "I've come to ensure you've escaped, and that you're alright. Where is Nick?"
 Lord of Destruction
03-27-2009, 6:20 PM
With that said Iain fled the forest into the deep darkness. " I will find you even if that means destroying everything .... Brother". as Nick walked through the forest he wondered where the has taken the girl then nick noticed that he called her girl what have I unleashed her name is Melissa and she is a friend not a girl she is important to me but before he could think of anything else he heard talking then he heard his name. "I've come to ensure you've escaped, and that you are all right. Where is Nick?". "who wants to know not you your just a copy not the real thing now tell me friend or foe." claws extended nick picked up the copy by his throat squeezing his throat. "tell me who do you work for now I am not in a good mood if you can tell oh yeah Trace tell Melissa that she cannot talk me out of this anymore cause I've gone native." Nick had a smile on his face when he said the last four words.
 DrPhil2501
03-28-2009, 12:01 AM
Baldur smiled when Nick grabbed him by the throat. He grabbed his Gunsword and slashed the blade across the beast's chest. "ENOUGH!" he sliced the wrists as well, freeing him.

Baldur watched as the gaping wounds sizzled and burned. "The blade of my Gunsword is weaved with pure silver. If I had impaled you, it is doubtful you would have survived. Disintegrated into a thousand pieces of ash."

He approached the beast and glared at him. "Your are an arrogant, untamed beast who cant even heal bullet wounds! I saved your life, the least you could do is show me proper respect. I mean you no harm!" He sheathed his Gunsword back. "Dont waste your strength on me dog. There is no point..."

"He is correct though." He turned to the others. "I am a duplicate of the real Baldur. As of now, the original is overlooking the city for any signs of Lycan activity. It wont be long till they begin their assault."
 SkywalkerRules
03-30-2009, 10:04 PM
Melissa really disliked it when Nick attacked someone out of the blue. She sighed and shook her head. After Baldur cut the Werewolf Nick to let him go, he came over to them and the Officer.

"He is correct though." He turned to the others. "I am a duplicate of the real Baldur. As of now, the original is overlooking the city for any signs of Lycan activity. It wont be long till they begin their assault."

The young woman was surprised. Baldur can make duplicates of himself? Then she shook her head, almost getting sidetracked. Looking up at the duplicate, she asked, "Will... um... will the real Baldur be okay by himself against some of those Werewolves?"

Melissa was starting to get worry about all of this. They had to get to a News station to tell humanity to be at peace with Vampires and Werewolves.
 Kyvios
03-31-2009, 9:51 AM
Trace walked up behind Melissa and placed a hand gently onto her shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile. This situation was becoming more and more dangerous as things went on but they were already to far involved now to pull out. Which his something Trace would of really enjoyed.

"I'm sure he'll be alright. Considering who and what he is after all." Trace told her trying to sound calm.

They still needed to get into contact with some type of military leader before the whole forest was incinerated with them still in it. Gently he patted Melissa's shoulder and placed his hands back inside his pocket.

"So who are we going to need to talk to before this war goes any further." He said his eyes shifting to everyone wondering, hoping if anyone had a decent answer.
 CommanderQ
03-31-2009, 12:32 PM
Harding found himself surprised again and again. Just like today.

Nick had returned, Baldur had a clone, and now they were running out of time to get to the city.

He sat in the car and put the keys in the ignition. It started without problem and Harding stuck his head out of the window.

"I would not want to break up this reunion, but if we are going to make it back in time, we'll have to start now. Jump in, all who want to come..."

He pulled on his seat belt and sighed, they were running out of time indeed, but at least there wouldn't be much paperwork if he was late.
 DrPhil2501
04-01-2009, 2:02 AM
"Will... um... will the real Baldur be okay by himself against some of those Werewolves?"

"Its not a problem. If he spots trouble, then my original can summon me back to his own and restore the power he used to duplicate himself."

"I came here because I felt a disturbance. But it appeared to be a false alarm..." he glowered at Nick. "Who were you combating against, old Nicholas?" he smiled.
 Lord of Destruction
04-01-2009, 10:05 AM
"Copy, you are really lucky Melissa is hear or you would be dead and next time you see Baldur tell him thank you for his gift."

"Melissa lets go and i promise that i won't fight anybody unless they harm me ,and you or your friends."

As nick calmed down after several minutes you could see a more human side to him almost all his hair was gone his nose looked human and his eyes changed back to their oringal color
 SkywalkerRules
04-02-2009, 9:15 PM
"Its not a problem. If he spots trouble, then my original can summon me back to his own and restore the power he used to duplicate himself."

Melissa nodded, thinking on how that might work. Boy, Vampires and Werewolves sure knew how to attack and protect themselves from harm. Better than Humans. Then she turned to Nick.

"Melissa lets go and i promise that i won't fight anybody unless they harm me ,and you or your friends."

The young girl nodded, and got in the car with the others. She looked at Nick from the window. Strangely, he looked like he was changing. More human-like. She wondered if he knew...

"Nick? Are you gonna run, or... ride in the car?"
 Lord of Destruction
04-02-2009, 9:33 PM
"In a few minutes i will change but for now i will run, i still have enough time to get there before i turn human".

Nick began to run as the car got faster and faster while his hair was eather shirking or falling off he looked more and more human by the second.

"alright i'm changing faster then i thought i have to hurry then got to call melissa phone."
Page: 4 of 5