Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Leader of the Werewolf Clan

Page: 2 of 5
 CommanderQ
02-24-2009, 9:39 PM
Back at the station...

"What is this?" Asked Police Chief Joe Richardson.

Harding and his superior were in a private office, also with one other man, who was oddly cloaked in darkness.

"That's my question sir. I have no idea. What do you have in mind to handle these creatures."

Richardson sighed,"Well, they don't seem to be harmed, but they must being held against their will, and we have to get 'em out. But I don't know what these 'wolves' are."

The man cloaked in black that was sitting in the corner, stood.

"I may know. I am a hunter of what some may call the supernatural."

Harding coughed in disbelief,"Right, who are you? Van Helsing or something?"

Richardson took a sip from his coffe.

"No, Harding, this guy is known only as 'Velmer.' He really does hunt the supernatural. He came over as soon as he heard about this situation."

Hardin put his hands on his hips and sighed,"So, what are we going to do. How many men will we have? Will we have SWAT?"

Velmer spoke,"No, I have my own men to handle the job..."

"...more like a private army..." Richardson muttered to himself.

Velmer continued,"My plan is to extract the humans...and exterminate these....werewolves."

Richardson coughed his coffee,"Wha? Werewolves? You've got to be kidding me."

"Anything is possible, Chief Richardson. I will gladly do this mission...with your man Harding's help."

Harding sighed again, Here we go again....
 Kyvios
02-24-2009, 9:52 PM
"What are we gonna do, Trace? What if the Alpha doesn't listen? You know how he is. Why can't everyone understand that war isn't the answer?"

Trace listened to Melissa, not really certain of what to say. He sighed, wondering if Kalvin would ever tell her how he felt. He wasn't counting on it, even if Kalvin was quick to act he wasn't one for change. Then he remembered his cell phone he kept in his pocket. He pulled it out and started to dial the local police stations number. With any luck some one would pick up.

"Don't worry Melissa I've got a plan, lets hope the police station isn't on his hourly doughnut run." he said to her trying to give her a reassuring smile.

The phone rang, Trace tapped his foot on the hard stone floor hoping that the urgency he felt for some one to pick up would reach the station and some one would answer.
 CommanderQ
02-24-2009, 10:01 PM
Richardson stood and was about to usher Harding out of the room, until the phone rang.

Richardson picked it up.

"Chief of Police here."

"Sir, we have an unidentified caller on the line. Should we patch it through?"

"Unidentified? Why is that?"

"The caller is somewhere near uncharted forests, sir."

"Patch it through..."

Harding chuckled,"Hopefully, we can figure this situation out, if that is who I think it is."
 Lord of Destruction
02-25-2009, 4:22 AM
Nick finally reached were the werewolf took the human. he was surprised that humans would even talk to werewolves, but his thoughts were interrupted when he saw the pack leader leaving the cave. just than he heard the humans arguing about pack leader and the person who attacked the huts, but he doubted they could change anything but he did admired them for there courage. "I will just follow them and see if can find a good fight, but before he could do anything he had to wait for the sun to rise before he could follow them
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- He changed his mind but still decided to go to the police station "I'm going to need some supplies if there is going to be a war and no matter any vendetta i am loyal to my own kind."But this is not my war i will offer my help that's all. the humans deserve everything that they get.
 DrPhil2501
02-25-2009, 4:35 AM
Baldur stood from a great distance, and watched as the hut burned down. Looking ahead into the distance at the near-by plateu, he saw a figure standing and unleashing the wrath of an ancient craft: magi.

Baldur smiled. "Hmph... Bloodhound, leader of the Lycan clan. I wouldn't be suprised, having witnessed his skills!"

All the commotion came to a halt. The distraction had worked at least... He glided through the village and entered the cave that was wihtout a doubt the residential complex of the werewolves.

He followed the path of the tunnels and stood. He waited, and heard it: a howl coming from the same werewolf. But this howl seemed... pained. "He'll be transforming soon..."

He continued onward and pulled out his gunsword. "Hopefully I'll be in time to rescue the humans, if they havent been yet converted."
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-25-2009, 10:30 AM
((PK, you lost me ^^))

Bloodhound clashed against a tide of blood-stained fur, claws raking against his hide, seeking to penetrate it. Within seconds he had cut down the front lines of the Ebon-Claw Clan, pushing deep into their ranks. His own warriors were thick in the civil war, attempting to preserve their race against the Bloodcall. Bloodhound then witnessed something that made him howl in rage. His life-mate was cut down before his eyes, her blood still freshly drawn from the wound. His claws glew a invincible silver, shining with the intensity of moonlight. His eyes transformed, becoming huge silver orbs.

The rest of his Clan became enfused with the moonlight, becoming free from the bloodpact. This power was bestowed upon them for breaking the pact and it would be theirs for eternity. The Werewolves had shunned blood and now bowed only to the moon. Those of the other Clans simply crumbled under this renewed vendetta of strength, instantly being torn to pieces by such deadly foes. Bloodhound's pitch black coat became white, reflecting his victory over the bloodpact.

Now everywhere the surviving Werewolves adorned similiar traits, betraying the bloodpact of old and becoming true beasts of the Lunar rays. Within seconds the civil war had become a revolution. Only the Lunar-Tooth's remained. Silverhound roared, embracing his new identity. But then he was overwhelmed by a emotion he had never before had felt the sting of. Loss . . .

He stared over the still-black coat of his mate, tears welling in his eyes. A drop fell upon her graceful coat, transforming it into dust. The heavenly substance rose from the ground, flying out the tunnels and into the air. "My love . . . my life . . . until I see you again." The race had shunned the pact, but at a great cost. Many now fell to the ground in grief, in agony . . . Even Silverhound was stung by the pain. The war had started only a few minutes ago . . . and concluded with the death of thousands.

He stared at a nearby wall, his eyes spinning like a vortex. Within seconds a rift appeared, ensnaring the sight of those nearby. The very substance of the Werewolves was drawn into it, transforming them into nothing more than rays of moonlight . . . The Werewolves disappeared from the forest--
-----------------------------------------------

--Within seconds the entire race was at home in a new cavern, already scurrying about to transform these empty caverns into a haven for their like. Silverhound deeply regretted leaving the children behind and ending any chance of learning about their race, but it was not such a issue. This new cavern however was only a short while away from their last . . . but very well hidden. Only one with a Lunar Medallion could find it . . . only one . . .
 SkywalkerRules
02-25-2009, 1:21 PM
While Trace tried to phone the police station, Melissa still sat on the rock nearby, looking up into the nightly sky. The moon began to glow brightly somehow. Suddenly, howls and whimpers could be heard from afar. It was strange. But then again, the Werewolves were at war.

The medallion she wore also became bright with a white glow. Melissa glanced down at the lunar-shaped medallion. Then she stood up. "Trace? Trace, look at this. The medallion... it's glowing!" the young woman whispered.

All of a sudden, her eyes began to glow white as well. The vision of her surroundings were outlined white, but she was the only person who could see such a thing. Then, there was a white trail, leading to something. Sadly, she was the only one to see something strange like this. Melissa gasped. "Trace. Follow me." And with that, she began to follow the white trail.
 Lord of Destruction
02-25-2009, 6:19 PM
Just then Nick was enraged all of the sudden he grew more vicious, and more stronger his claws extended his teeth grew several inches more, and no more waiting he was going to the police right then and slaughter every person in the police station. he didn't care about fear, vanity, rage, or any self loathing thing people worry about but there was one thing that his brain kept on telling him and that was REVENGE. He would be lucky if he survived the encounter
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nick jumped from building from building while being as stealthy as he could he was very close to the police station but very far away from it he saw a police car and decided catch a ride or take it.he landed on the car car and ripped of roof and grabbing the man on the left with his teath and threw him as far as could while the other opened the door and rolled out of the car. Nick dashed out on all fours
 DrPhil2501
02-26-2009, 12:34 AM
((Are you guys still in the cave))

Baldur continued onward through the passage, holding his gun ready to strike down any opposing threats. Eventually he came across three figures in his path, and raised the gun at them. It took him a moment to realise they weren't Lycans. The humans he was assigned tor rescue.

He pointed his gun down, and smirked. "Well, this is unexpecting. Looks like I came all the way here for nothing..."
 SkywalkerRules
02-26-2009, 12:45 AM
((Well, we were headed to the new cavern. But no worries! I can arrange that. :) Oh, and it's only me and Trace. Kalvin went to look for Bloodhound aka Silverhound.))

Melissa walked down the path of the white light trail. Where was it leading to? And how could all of this happen? "The medallion..." she thought to herself. As she continued to walk, hoping Trace followed as well, she noticed the trail was now leading upward. Melissa's glowing eyes glanced up.
She then climbed on the rocks, following where the trail led. It was dangerous, but she had to try and get up to the top. Finally, within about five minutes, she made it to the top. She only hoped that Kalvin was all right by himself. Thy young woman was getting worried.

Suddenly, Melissa heard a voice. It sounded kinda scary. "Well, this is unexpecting. Looks like I came all the way here for nothing..."

When all her surroundings became normal, as well as her eye sights, Melissa turned, and saw a man wearing all black. She gulped. "Wh-who are you?"
 CommanderQ
02-26-2009, 12:45 AM
Richardson shook his head as he heard nothing on the telephone. He put his hand on the phone and looked at Harding and Velmer.

"Harding, show Velmer the place you saw. I think we're running out of time, the public want's those kids back, and we're going to give them. Now move it, and go kick some wolf-"

"...Thank you for your permission, Officer, my men and I will be quick," Interrupted Velmer in his thick European elitist accent.

The man did an about step and left the room, Harding following close.
 DrPhil2501
02-26-2009, 3:36 AM
"Wh-who are you?"

"I'm with the Harker Organisation: I've been assigned to rescue you. We've had numerous reports about a Lycan infestation in this forest, but we chose to ignore it until now. Right now, they have already brutally murdered a police officer outside this forest."

He looked down at the glowing medallion. "Its all ready begun. The bloodpact has been broken, and another war has begun."
 Lord of Destruction
02-26-2009, 7:50 AM
Nick ran on all four legs so hard they made foot prints in the road.
before he knew it he was near the police station he stopped and scouted the area for more police but none were found so he kept on going.
He saw the police station, Nick ran as fast then jumped as high as he could and made a huge thump on top of the roof and howled as loud as he could so ever body could hear him.

Nick then got to a door and smashed it open knocking several people unconscious. "i do love my strength". until then he was like a ninja always in the shadows silently killing everybody at the top floor soon he will be able to sneak to the next level down. Then he finally realized what had happened to him and all werewolves the blood pact was broken he howled in rage werewolves weren't suppose to fight each other.

He knew now he had to choose a side so he got out of the police station and tried to see the leader he heard about."I will go back to the cave were he found the humans and see if they were dead yet or knew were the leader was.
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-26-2009, 9:59 AM
By daybreak the settlers were well established, turning some empty caverns into a home worthy of royalty. Fine silk was hung upon the walls and huge carpets strung across the floor. With the pact broken the Werewolves found a new artistic calling, immediately betraying the traditional empty cave feeling. Huge pictures were adorned upon the silk walls, portraying amazing attention to detail with no failings.

With the end of the bloodpact many Werewolves fled the Shadowlands to join Silverhound's clan, escaping the inevitable death that awaited them. The Werewolves now stood upright, clad in fine vestments or flowing robes. The raw meat that once was the Werewolves diet was discarded in favour of a much more balanced pallet. Such changes seemed to come naturally to the Werewolves, almost as if it was their everyday lives. Not one spoke out against the changes, nor did anyone oppose it. Silverhound however was nowhere to be found . . .
 SkywalkerRules
02-26-2009, 10:16 AM
"I'm with the Harker Organisation: I've been assigned to rescue you. We've had numerous reports about a Lycan infestation in this forest, but we chose to ignore it until now. Right now, they have already brutally murdered a police officer outside this forest."

Melissa gasped, and placed her hand over her mouth. It was terrible. One victim was killed by the Werewolves! Where was Kalvin? Where could he have been? "But... but we've gotta find Kalvin and get away from this horrible place! We just gotta!" Suddenly, she heard a great howl from the distance. She couldn't tell whether it was Bloodhound's or another Werewolf.

"Its all ready begun. The bloodpact has been broken, and another war has begun."

The young woman glanced down at the medallion. Then she looked at Trace and the man. "Broken? Another war? Man, this is not good! We totally have to get out of here!" Melissa said, beginning to panic.
 Lord of Destruction
02-26-2009, 5:05 PM
Nick was running through the forest when the sun finally came up his great green coat gone, his fangs shrinking, his claws turning in to fingernail he made a big grunt. cause of the pain. he was able to suppress it with the years gone by, but it still hurt like hell.but he was always use to pain, pain from the other werewolves, from police, from the hunters, and that day when that human girl helped him Nick smirked. "if i ever see her again i must thank her and repay her for her kindness, but thats the only human i will ever thank".

Nick laughed he will never see her again once the war was over humanity was next he just hopped he would not have to put her down."Got to keep moving I'm vulnerable in the daylight". He got his shotgun and his sword ready while moving on foot hopefully people would think that he was a hiker or a veteran of a war trying to protect himself than think he's a big bad wolf.he soon was at the cave were a girl and and a man dressed in black were talking. he knew the man was dangerous, but he had to find the leader so he got closer every step he took taking his shotgun and strapping it behind his back.
 CommanderQ
02-26-2009, 5:22 PM
Harding looked out at the small army assembled in front of him.

"So, Velmer, how do you get funding for this? It looks like an army of a couple thousand, with heavy equipment."

Velmer nodded and continued toward a light tank that was nearby.

"In Europe, we have worse problems wiht the super natural. There are many people, wealthy people, that want these problems handled. This buisness is actually quite lucrative."

Harding nodded. He was speaking to a mercenary monster hunter.

"Anyway, Officer, let's handle these werewolves."

Velmer hopped on the top of the tank and gave a signal. Harding got onto the tank as well, and the column of heavily armed troops moved forward towards the forest. They moved also with the cover of attack copters. These guys didn't mess around on an assignment.
 SkywalkerRules
02-26-2009, 6:53 PM
As Melissa began to panic, the Lunar medallion she wore began to glow again. The young woman raised her eyebrow. "Huh?" Why was it glowing? Was it a sign of warning? There must've been a reason why the medallion was glowing.

"Why is it glowing again?" Suddenly, she could've promised there was another man, coming inside the cave. Luckily, it was morning now, so she didn't have to worry about the dark anymore. Strange. The moon was up... but daylight came. Bloodhound must've had powers connected with the moon.

Melissa looked closely. It was a man! The young woman backed away a little, with that man and Trace behind her. "Who are you?! What do you want?" That panic state was coming back again.
 Lord of Destruction
02-27-2009, 12:09 AM
"Who are you? What do you want?"

"I'm Nick Rangel are you the only people here? The girl sounded upset or terrified "I'll not push it" Nick thought."why are you in a cave in the middle of the forest you should get out of here it's not a safe place here lately". smooth one hot shot he said to himself they might think I'm the danger, but where have i seen that man in black before".

Nick walked closer into the cave to see the faces of the humans more clearly but then him sense's were sensing something that will put him in danger so he stood his ground and if she will talk
 DrPhil2501
02-27-2009, 12:40 AM
Baldur eyed the man walking closer to the group. He smiled and chuckled. "I smell a rabid dog!"

Baldur began to approach Rangel but stopped mid way. He kept his sinister smile in one piece. "Why aren't you with your family, dog? Arent you aware that the bloodpack has finally been broken. Even that medallion tells me all the information I need."

"Why are you really down here, Lycan?" his hand itching towards his Gunsword.
 SkywalkerRules
02-27-2009, 1:05 AM
As the two men did the talking, Melissa kept staring at the newcomer. Something about this man was... familiar. She looked closer, but still stood where she was at. "That face... It feels like... I know it from somewhere," the young woman thought to herself.

She closed her eyes slowly, trying to remember that face. Going back to her childhood, as a little girl, she saw a man covered in scars and badly hurt. Melissa wanted to help him, so she called the hospital at a nearby phone booth, and tried to heal him with cool water. Then her mother took her away from that man. She was only about... eleven, twelve-years-old, she thought.

Melissa opened her eyes again. "You... you look familiar..." she said to the man named Nick quietly.
 Lord of Destruction
02-27-2009, 1:32 AM
well well well looks like we have a scared baby bat in are presence", but the girl looked very familiar". "And get your gun i may not be as powerful during the day but i can kill you faster than you can kill me Vamp." "Miss may i ask who are you and why are you with the likes of this mongrel let me guess you were on a date with him and he lured you out here typical vamps never knew how to control there urges"

Nick drew back his hand to get his sword and shotgun ready to shoot the vampire
 SkywalkerRules
02-27-2009, 1:44 AM
"Miss may i ask who are you and why are you with the likes of this mongrel let me guess you were on a date with him and he lured you out here typical vamps never knew how to control there urges"

Before both guys could kill each other, the young woman came in between them, stopping them. "Wait! Please, don't kill each other!" Then she turned, and looked at Nick. "My... my name is Melissa Jenkins. My friends and I," she gestured to young man Trace, one of her friends, "were kidnapped by Werewolves. Luckily, this man saved our lives. And now, we have to go search for my other friend."

Suddenly, she remembered him calling the other man a Vamp. Meaning Vampire. Then the man in black called Nick a dog. Melissa bit her lower lip worryingly.
 Lord of Destruction
02-27-2009, 1:57 AM
"werewolves you say they normally turn you or kill you why would they kidnap you and friends are you sure he had nothing to do with it because i would really like to break his fangs".Fine i'll him be for now but i make no promises at nite.as he was talking to Melissa he put his sword and shotgun away."alright he said with a sigh were are the wolves that kidnapped your friend i guess i will help just to make sure he dosn't kill you or turn you
 DrPhil2501
02-27-2009, 2:12 AM
Baldur cackled. "Scared? I know no definition behind the word "fear", furball!" he smiled with insane eyes. "I am nothing like any nosfaratu you have ever encountered."

He let go of his gun, safely tucked away in its sheath hidden in his coat.

"My... my name is Melissa Jenkins. My friends and I," she gestured to young man Trace, one of her friends, "were kidnapped by Werewolves. Luckily, this man saved our lives. And now, we have to go search for my other friend."

"By the looks of things, you saved your self. If I had more time, I would have come to rescue you and your friends from the clutches of Bloodhound. But we have more matters to face: where did you get that medalion?"
 SkywalkerRules
02-27-2009, 2:13 AM
The young woman was relieved that things were settled. But as he said, at night, he'd probably be worse. Then she answered his question. "Well... I'm not really sure. Let's see..." Melissa thought about it.

"They're probably at their new cavern. I was pretty sure this was it, but I think there's another cavern that's around here somewhere." She went outside the cave to look around. The warmth of the sun made her feel all better. Good thing it wasn't night anymore.

Melissa turned to the others. "If we find the other cave, we can get Kalvin, and all our problems are solved!" The young woman smiled.

"By the looks of things, you saved your self. If I had more time, I would have come to rescue you and your friends from the clutches of Bloodhound. But we have more matters to face: where did you get that medalion?"

Melissa glanced down. "Oh, this? Um... Bloodhound gave it to me. Why do you ask? Is something wrong with it?"
 Lord of Destruction
02-27-2009, 2:23 AM
"fine we should get moving now at nite the only people that could surive the nite would be me and mr. tall and dark here, but don't worry i got ammo at the police station, and. "yeah don't go to the top floor just yet there was an acident over there." Wait were you the one who destroyed the huts over in the north of the forest that was fatal move there you do know that no matter how powerful you, or i ame there is more powerful beings in this forest but i'm always looking for a good fight now lets move it
 DrPhil2501
02-27-2009, 2:35 AM
"Oh, this? Um... Bloodhound gave it to me. Why do you ask? Is something wrong with it?"

"Not necasarily. I have heard of such an artifact that pefectly fits the description of what I am seeing now."

He stepped out into the sun. He smiled as the warm light spread all over him. "Ah..." A normal Vampire would have been turned to ash just by standing in the UV radiation. But Baldur was different: he was a human/vampire hybrid.

He turned back at Mellisa. "The entire werewolf clan have been summoned to another cave. As we speak, they are already preparing for another war against humanity. Bloodhound, now designated Silverhound is already developing his infantry. That Medallion glows because it leads to his new hideout: a sanctuary for his breeding army."

"He is a fool if he ever gave you such a thing: such a weakness has been exposed. If I assume correctly: if you had followed the path to his hideout blindly, there is no doubt he would have converted you to join his campaign."
 SkywalkerRules
02-27-2009, 2:50 AM
"The entire werewolf clan have been summoned to another cave. As we speak, they are already preparing for another war against humanity. Bloodhound, now designated Silverhound is already developing his infantry. That Medallion glows because it leads to his new hideout: a sanctuary for his breeding army."

This was definetly terrible. War against humanity? But... what did the Humans ever do to the Werewolves? And a whole army going out to kill everyone she might even care for? She couldn't let that happen.

"He is a fool if he ever gave you such a thing: such a weakness has been exposed. If I assume correctly: if you had followed the path to his hideout blindly, there is no doubt he would have converted you to join his campaign."

Melissa looked up at Baldur with scared eyes. "Converted me to join his campaign? But... but I don't want to! I don't wanna be a Werewolf! I've... I've gotta do something!" She looked back at Trace. Then she thought about Kalvin. "Kalvin, Trace, and I have to do something! We can't let those monsters kill humanity! That's my people they're trying to exterminate! Please! We have to do something!"

Tears began to fall from her eyes, as she begged Baldur and Nick to help her.
 Lord of Destruction
02-27-2009, 3:01 AM
if i help i will be disloyal to my own kind i will make sure werewolves don't start a war with humans but i am going to help silverhound with reblelious werewolves problem.

Nick finally remeberend who Mellisa was wow how much she has grown up he did a short laugh time flys. if we are going to do this you have to decide at nite my full power comes or we do this now when i'm in my human form

then Nick takes out several wepons and give them to Mellisa. just in case Vamp bits the dust and i can't help you anymore
 DrPhil2501
02-27-2009, 3:05 AM
Baldur looked down at the crying Melissa. This intrigued Baldur: the last time he ever saw tears was from his mother, craddling her child. Protecting him from his enraged Grandfather.

He looked down at Mellisa again. "I am Baldur, of the Harker Organisation for dealing with this type of hostile supernatural phenominon. I have been assigned to protect you: I keep to my word."

He grasped the Medallion between his gloved fingertips. "Silverhound is a fool for giving you this. Because of that, he exposed his location. You must be patient: we have to formulate a strategy before breaking all hell loose on the Lycans."
 SkywalkerRules
02-27-2009, 3:26 AM
When Melissa hesitately took some weapons from Nick and placed it in her bag, she looked up at Baldur.

"I am Baldur, of the Harker Organisation for dealing with this type of hostile supernatural phenominon. I have been assigned to protect you: I keep to my word."

Melissa was speechless. She was grateful that he was willing to protect her. And her friends too. But she never heard of the Harker Organisation. Maybe she would later.

"Silverhound is a fool for giving you this. Because of that, he exposed his location. You must be patient: we have to formulate a strategy before breaking all hell loose on the Lycans."

The young woman looked down at the medallion she wore around her neck. Then she sighed, calming down. Wiping her tears, she looked up at Baldur. This time, she smiled. "Thank you... Baldur."
 Lord of Destruction
02-27-2009, 3:36 AM
what no thank you? oh well i have several cars and house that we can start planing the war against silver hound, and vamp if any of your men attack me i will kill them in front of you do you understand. Mellisa then suddenly nick turned around and sprinted into forest with his sword up high trying to find what was watching him vamp and Mellisa
 DrPhil2501
02-27-2009, 3:47 AM
((sorry, but do you think you can improve on your spelling and structuring? I know ours aint all that perfect, but we make an effort so others can understand each other :) ))

Baldur rolled his eyes at Nick, and ignored him. He wasn't worried by the slightest bit. He looked down at Mellisa. "I have a surveilance van parked right outside of the forest. Its not too far, and its more secure. My people can protect you, while I report back to my mistress via telecomunication and fill her in on the details."
 SkywalkerRules
02-27-2009, 3:55 AM
((Same thing I was thinking, PK. Yeah, could you please use correct spelling and grammers, Destruction? Like PK said, no one's perfect. It's just that we want everyone to understand everyone elses posts. And yours.))

"I have a surveilance van parked right outside of the forest. Its not too far, and its more secure. My people can protect you, while I report back to my mistress via telecomunication and fill her in on the details."

Melissa folded her arms, and glanced down at the ground. Then she looked back up at Baldur and smiled. "All right, then. Thank you."

And with that, she began to walk out of the cave and towards the forest. She gestured Trace to come along too.
 CommanderQ
02-27-2009, 12:54 PM
Harding watched the advance from inside the light tank. The massive military force stopped just outside of the dark forest. Waiting for something.

Suddenly, Harding heard static from a nearby radio.

"....this is AC-130b coming in for a napalm strike...is the area clear? Over."

Velmer picked up the radio,"Jawohl, AC-130b, we read you, we are clear. Begin strike when ready."

"Roger that, command, napalm incoming."

Harding suddenly realized Velmer's strategy. They were going to burn the forest to ashes, and then hunt the werewolves as they feld from the inferno. Harding chuckled and remembered how risky launching an offensive into the forest would be.

"Okay, Velmer, I guess it begins."

"Yes, that it does."

The loud engines of an AC-130 airplane droned overhead, and Harding watched as flaming napalm engulfed the first part of the forest.
 Kyvios
02-28-2009, 8:48 AM
(Sorry about my absence. Thing at work got hectic again. =_=)

Trace heard the crackling of other voice on the other end of his cell phone, which abruptly stopped. He looked at his cell phone to find out that he had lost connection. He turned his head to see Melissa following a light coming from the neckless she was wearing around her neck.

"Trace. Follow me."

Trace sighed shoving his phone into his pocket he followed Melissa and the white trail in front of them. This day was turning out to be way to much of an adventure, but he figured it was better then making something up, or playing pretend like they use to do when they were younger. He stood there at the bottom of the cliff looking up as Melissa started the climb the rock face wall.

"are you serious" Trace mumbled to himself as he started to climb the wall after her.

Trace wasn't the best climber, in face it was safe to say he was very slow at it. By the time he actually reached the top he saw Melissa was handed a weapon by some one. Trace stood upon his feet, leaning against tree he listened to they're conversation.

----------------------------------

Kalvin was running threw the woods more, darkness still surrounded him. He wasn't exactly sure where he was running, or even if it was in the right direction. Finally after what seemed like hours of running with no luck, he body collapsed from exhaustion. After everything that has happened today, not only his mind was tired, but his body as well. He sat there taking in the moist night air, his breath heavy.

He fell to his back looking up at some of the stars he could see threw the trees "Always rash and stupid aren't I?" he asked himself

At lease since his friends weren't around he didn't have to put up the happy, everything is alright act. In reality misery and pain controlled his life he just was so use to hiding it and keeping it on the inside. He knew why he chose to find the Leader more then talking to other humans. He didn't want to see his old man again.

The one person who could constantly belittle his dreams and aspirations. Kalvin didn't really have any desire to take over the Dojo once his father retired, he just wanted his own identity away from all that. The heart inside his chest started to sink, he knew this feeling well. Every day he had to spend at his house this feeling was stronger then life, and he has put it to the test one night. One cold night.

Rubbing his wrist band on his left arm he let out a heavy sigh, sitting himself back up. He wondered how the others were doing, and if they were alright still. In the distant background he heard explosions. He looked behind him and could see a faint glowing red color, his people wouldn't honestly be that foolish, so ignorant and stupid.
 SkywalkerRules
02-28-2009, 9:48 PM
((That's okay, Kyvios. By the way, Melissa was the only one who could see the trail of white light, no one else. And it's morning now. Just so everyone knows.))

The young woman looked at Trace. "C'mon, Trace. Maybe Kalvin will bump into us once we follow Baldur to the van he's taking us." As Melissa was about to climb down the rocky wall, she noticed an explosion could be heard from a distance through the forest.

She looked up, and saw a huge fire destroying the first part of the forest. "What are they doing?" Melissa thought out loud. Suddenly, she saw an small airplane fly over the forest. She shook her head confusingly.

"This isn't right! Burning down a forest won't solve anything! See, people just don't know how to respect nature!" Suddenly, an idea came to mind. "Wait!" She turned to Baldur and Trace. "If we can find the trace of smoke where that airplane first came from, that might mean civilization's there!"

Melissa looked up at the blue sky. And sure enough, a white smoke that had a straight line in the air was found. "There! Let's follow where that line of smoke came from. Then once we get to civilization, we can tell the people to call off the search and stop that fire."
 DrPhil2501
02-28-2009, 10:33 PM
Baldur stood infront of the cliff face, and watched as Melisa and Trace were climbing up the wall. He bent down, and launched himself up in the air. As he jumped, he reached all the way to the tall cliff and landed lightly on the edge of the cliff.

"There! Let's follow where that line of smoke came from. Then once we get to civilization, we can tell the people to call off the search and stop that fire."

"Its not quite as simple as it seems..." Baldur muttered. "Humans make poor decisions without even realising the extent of what it could cost. They are blinded, and make negotiations more difficult."

He raised his head. "However, if someone with proper authority and credentials is able to make them cease fire, then they will follow order like mindless little drones."

"If we return to the van, I'll contact my mistress. Only she has the proper authority to end this mindless strategy. But considering the alternative, if these people fail to cease fire, then she'll have no other choice but to send me to deal with these vermin." Baldur grinned.

"For now, lets just return to the surveilance van. Its not too far from here..."

Baldur walked through the forest until he spotted the road and the van up ahead. There were more vans parked in the area; Harker uniformed guards surrounded the edge of the forest.
 Admiral_Thrawn
03-01-2009, 9:51 AM
Silverhound watched as the forest burned crimson. Humanity was going to destroy the Earth, this display proved it. They hadn't even considered that the Werewolves were intelligent. They hadn't thought of a alternative. They destroyed nature just to find creatures who they could just as quickly walk to. Then again, Silverhound didn't know if Werewolves were intelligent. He'd have to be a Werewolf to know that much. Which he wasn't . . .

He wasn't Human either. The story was a strange one. He was raised by Human's as a . . . then one day he encountered a Werewolf. He was only a baby at the time. He sunk his fang's, a strange trait he wasn't actually aware of, into the creature's neck. After a while it seemed he had inherited Lycanthropy, transforming into one of them. Though with his pre-Lycan traits he had easily bested the other Werewolves, inheriting the title Bloodhound.

He absently fingered a small talisman dangling from his neck, etching into it random designs as if a skilled craftsman. After losing the feral instincts of the pre-Lunar transformations his memory had returned, revealing these things to him. However, he was beginning to lose his Lycan form, becoming more and more Human-like, but with traits that differ quite visibly. . .
 Lord of Destruction
03-02-2009, 9:04 PM
(wow i said that i seriously need to go to sleep at a reasonable time yeah sorry bout that i guess i was very lazy that night so yeah ..... sorry :drink3: )

Nick was running through the forest when he changed directions cause of a explosion coming from the other side of the forest."finally a good fight" nick said while popping his neck. Nick does a mad dash passing Melissa, Trace, and Baldur. When Nick finally gets there the place was swarming with people with guns. He had no idea who the belonged to maybe Baldur or maybe somebody else, but he did know that he would not let them hurt Melissa. Nick drew his shotgun while walking to the enemy units. "You looking for me." Nick said while shooting the person on the left while nearly being shot by the other person. "Alright maybe this won't be as easy as i thought i just hope night fall comes soon or i will be dead.
 CommanderQ
03-02-2009, 9:17 PM
The flames burned brighter then day, and thousands of mercenaries moved quickly around the burning terrain.

If the werewolves wanted to survive, they'd have to come out into the open.

The AC-130 was coming back for another pass at the forest.

Harding tapped Velmer on the shoulder.

"Sir, don't you think that setting this forest on fire is a bit much? Perhaps not worth the price?"

Velmer looked at Harding, a cold look on his face.

"This price is worth paying. We must do EVERYTHING to stop these creatures. You haven't seen the destruction they wreak on innocent people, butchering them and torturing them...they are only animals...and they will be exterminated like them...the punishment fit for such monsters."

Velmer turned back to his place, and Harding sighed, suddenly realizing how much Velmer was committed to the cause of monster extermination.

This man would only stop when every single creature that even resembled a monster was dead.

The AC-130 dropped another payload of incendiary bombs.
 Lord of Destruction
03-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Nick evaded the shooting from the other merc and shot him with his shotgun, but before he knew it he was swarmed with more people with guns, but they were different, but before anything else happens. Nick runs to the bushes and the trees. "that was a close one". when nick knew it was clear he went to check if Melissa was alright, but she was gone and nick was furious he knew Vampires were all the same they only cared about themselves.

Nick traveled through the forest while looking for Melissa, but there was no trace of her, or her friend Trace.Nick knew he didn't have long the whole place was going to burn alive. if only it was night he would have destroyed everybody and killed that Vampire. Oh how much he loathed vampires ever since he got bitten. Nick curled his fists in anger and walked away in anger
 DrPhil2501
03-03-2009, 12:12 AM
Baldur climbed through the van filled with survailance equipemt. He heard another explosion in the background: the forest has now become a part of a war torn battle field.

He had to contact his mistress and inform her of the situation. He picked up a pair of headphones with a mouth piece and placed it around his head. "Patch me through to Mistress Harker, right away." he barked at the man infront of the computer.

The telephone gave its momentary beeping, then eventually a woman answered.

"Fill me in. I already hear its become a battle field out there."

"My mistress! Theres not a lot of time to explain: so I will be brief." Baldur took a moment to pause and breath. "The bloodpack has been broken. The one designated Silverhound has declared his war against humanity and is already preparing infantry in his secret location. But thats not the whole story..."

I know. The military have already made a this a global issue. Right now, I am trying to negotiate a cease fire with the military to end this mindless solution... Baldur, if this continues, I want you to head to the military point and stop these men yourself."

Baldur grinned. "Your orders are my will, my Mistress! I'll gladly put an end to their pathetic lives if they fail to comply!"

"Right now, you primary goal is to locate the hideout and put an end to this conflict through any means necasary. If negotiation fails, then you'll do what you do best to take out the leader"

The words delighted the enthusiastic vampire. "I shall report later to update you. Baldur out!" he took the headphones off and walked out of the van. He looked at Mellisa and Trace.

"She is negotiating a cease fire at this moment. If they fail to comply, then she'll send me to deal with these pathetic mindless vermin. But right now, our primary goal is to locate the hidden sanctuary of Silverhound to end this conflict, and to save your friend!"
 CommanderQ
03-03-2009, 12:46 AM
Velmer and Harding hopped off the light tank onto the burning ground that was once a great forest. The place had flames everywhere and had a hellish glow as thousands of infantry and tanks rolled through the terrain searching for survivors.

Two men with a werewolf in cuffs walked towards Velmer.

"Herr Velmer, we found this one hiding in the brush that managed to escape the first attack. Your orders?"

Velmer approached the repulsive creature.

"If you wish to live...tell me where your alpha is...where is he hiding....what is he doing?"

The werewolf growled,"Scum! I will never betray my pack leader! I doubt you even have the decency to shoot me!"

Velmer sighed and turned around. He then turned brandishing a Desert Eagle pistol and brought it with two inches of the wolf's head. He then pulled the trigger, and a silver bullet pierced it's forehead, spraying everything else across the battlefield.

"You are the scum. You have been treated as such."

Velmer turned to the two men,"You men will tell all company commanders to prepare for a scorched earth campaign. No prisoners. No mercy. And no witnesses."

The two men saluted and went off to their orders.

Harding realized what was said.

"Velmer, sir, we have 3 possibly 4 missing humans still in there! We cannot possibly kill them!"

Velmer sighed,"You do not understand. They may have developed Stockholm syndrome...and now care for their enemy, wolves do that. And now, if they are not dead, they are no longer on our side. They will only be good as corpses."

Harding's face visibly changed from serious to horrified. Velmer had to be a madman...or just plain evil....or both.
 Lord of Destruction
03-03-2009, 1:44 AM
Nick saw the incident with his own two eyes. he was disgusted by the scene of the humans. Nick knew that he would have vengeance with the humans all humans deserved the same fate as the fate of the leader of this organization.

in his heart there was only one thing that filled it, and it was hatred for anything living. He found a squad of mercs searching the dump of the once forest floor. Nick stalked them waiting for the right moment to strike. Finally it came when they turned there back against him. Nick then attacked with velocity making a massacre of there bodies
 SkywalkerRules
03-03-2009, 9:15 AM
((Actually, Lord of Destruction, I have to decide whether it'd be night or day. As Threadmaster, that is. So... could you edit your post, please? Not trying to sound mean or anything, just reminding everyone. Thanks.))

Melissa stood outside the van, leaning against a tree. She looked up at the blue sky that looked like it was turning black, because of the smoke. How could this happen? Her people was not only putting nature in danger... but others as well. She sighed, and closed her eyes, bowing her head down. If only her parents were here with her...

"She is negotiating a cease fire at this moment. If they fail to comply, then she'll send me to deal with these pathetic mindless vermin. But right now, our primary goal is to locate the hidden sanctuary of Silverhound to end this conflict, and to save your friend!"

The young woman nodded quietly, looking at Baldur. Yep. Last days they were living in all right. Things didn't seem to get better at all. They only gotten worse. Melissa bit her lower lip, thinking. "Maybe... maybe I can use the medallion to track down Silverhound's hideout."
 Lord of Destruction
03-03-2009, 11:40 PM
Nick's anger kept on building every second the forest was burning, and Melissa was missing. the hate in his eyes were blind taking. Nothing would stop him as soon as the night came, but he did hope that he would have a Little control over his body, and not be a rabid dog killing everybody in his path sparing nobody. He could all ready feel the beast within him trying to come out and do unspeakable thing to the world."I must hold my urges until the time is right just for Melissa even if she is not alive". Then Nick got shot in the back by the mercs. he was loosing a lot of blood but just enough to get out there alive.

Nick was in agonizing pain his heart felt like it was about to explode, but he could do nothing. no help would come no one that he loved had survived the massacre of Texas, he would die alone were no one would hear his grunts of agony.
 SkywalkerRules
03-03-2009, 11:51 PM
Suddenly, a gun shot was heard. Nick was still in the forest! Melissa turned back to the others. "Nick must be in trouble! We gotta help him!" she exclaimed to Baldur and Trace. The young woman ran inside the forest to find Nick.

Luckily, the medallion was like a guidance, leading her to any werewolf she wanted to find. What if it wasn't Nick? What if it was... Kalvin they shot? Melissa gulped. Finally, she came to a stop, with a pained Nick in front of her.

The young woman gasped, and knelt by his side. "Nick! Nick, are you okay?" Tears fell from her eyes, as she sobbed. "Please, say something! Please!" She couldn't understand why this was happening. It felt like her life was shattering around her.
 Lord of Destruction
03-04-2009, 12:06 AM
Page: 2 of 5