Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Throwable weapons

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Cryptic
02-08-2009, 9:53 PM
I was wondering if there is a way to make a throw-able non-saber weapon for both Knights games. Do I have to use a Saber as a base and build it from the ground up, or would it be as easy as tweaking something on a .2da file?
 Darth InSidious
02-08-2009, 10:18 PM
It... depends on what you mean by thrown weapons. Are you thinking like grenades, or like a boomerang?
 Darth Cryptic
02-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Like a boomerang. Specifically A Darkstick (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darkstick)
 glovemaster
02-09-2009, 12:40 PM
The problem I see with this is that there is no animation for it, unless you can perhaps look into the Saber Throw animation, and as to whether or not it works with other weapons?
 Darth Cryptic
02-10-2009, 9:09 AM
I know Chainz did an animation for his Darksword, ... who is probably the one I should contact on this question.
I'm currently working on getting the hooked blade made.
 Trench
05-04-2009, 12:42 AM
I know Chainz did an animation for his Darksword, ... who is probably the one I should contact on this question.
I'm currently working on getting the hooked blade made.

I have a hooked blade that looks sort of like an enlarged Darkstick. Would you like to use it for your mod?

Did some off topic pruning. If you wish to ask someone specifically a question please use Private Messages (PM's) for that. Thanks. -RH

Edit- sorry about that. I'll do better in the future.
Page: 1 of 1