Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help with using a new model as a new baseitem

Page: 1 of 1
 TriggerGod
01-29-2009, 6:12 PM
Now, after doing a little searching for some help with baseitems.2da, (my "Sith Lord" armor I have as a new baseitem line appears as the Zeison Sha) the results I got weren't exactly tipped in my favor. So, I ask the great modders of Holowan; is it possible to use a new model (not exactly new, but a model that isn't normally used as a wearable item) as a custom item? (If I can't, I might just try it like Shem's sith lord armor mod, replacing an existing model)
 Sithspecter
01-29-2009, 6:16 PM
As far as everybody knows, it is impossible to add a new Armor/Clothing model. I have tried adding a new column in appearance.2da, but even that has failed. Your best bet is to replace an existing one.
 TriggerGod
01-29-2009, 6:31 PM
As far as everybody knows, it is impossible to add a new Armor/Clothing model. I have tried adding a new column in appearance.2da, but even that has failed. Your best bet is to replace an existing one.

Well, that's a bummer. I will continue at least trying to figure out how to...
Page: 1 of 1