Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ideas for Turrets

Page: 1 of 1
 Nietzsche's God
01-26-2009, 11:12 PM
To me, I find that getting inside a turret as something of a dangerous endeavor to take during heavy fighting in multiplayer matches. My idea is that there should be some turrets (in land maps), not all, that are remote controlled from a safe distance in some underground bunker or a small fortress-like pill box. I find that something that at least ought to be considered.

Any other ideas>?
 jawathehutt
01-27-2009, 3:47 PM
Turrets are relatively powerful because they trade safety and mobility for firepower. If you want safety and mobility get behind a wall or in a tank
 GeneralPloKoon
01-27-2009, 6:07 PM
There can be remote-controlled turrets on levels they would fit on, like inside a base or ship...
 Bokken
01-27-2009, 11:00 PM
There can be, but you'd still die when the turret did unless you made the turret a kind of dispensable weapon.
 shukkoku
02-01-2009, 7:54 PM
am I the only one who was put off from using the turrets on capitol ships because they weren't like in the movies and aren't satisfying to shoot?
 GeneralPloKoon
02-01-2009, 10:17 PM
Anything in space was a put-off for me, it was a nice idea but it just wasn't much fun.
Page: 1 of 1