Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Shinobi

Page: 5 of 5
 Jedi_Man
03-02-2009, 7:42 PM
Sam picked up his bowl of Ramen, scarfing it down quickly. It wasn't Konoha Ramen Shop quality, but after a day of running at super human speeds it was delicious.
 SkywalkerRules
03-03-2009, 9:22 AM
Asuka sat down on the ground, and she too took a bowl of ramen. As she used her special chopsticks her mother gave her before she died, the young girl ate quietly, thinking about how the journey would go so far.

If she encounter any of the Ogawa, the fight was on. But for right now, they had to rest. At night, though, Asuka stayed cautious with her surroundings. It may look peaceful, but it was still dangerous.

"How many days do we reach this Shinobi?" she asked, breaking the silence.
 Chevron 7 locke
03-05-2009, 1:04 AM
Karela took a sniff of the bowl of ramen that the weird guy had summoned

It smells funny, nothing like the wonderful ramen I know and love from the village...I might as well use up one of my instant ramen packs.

Karela was soon munching her way through a delicous container of ramen

"So, how tough are these "Ogawa"? Should we expect heavy resistance?"

Karela finished off the last of the ramen and stared at the big Jonin

"And finally, why do you flex your muscles when you introduce yourself? It makes you look really really strange"
 CommanderQ
03-05-2009, 1:24 AM
Akagi looked at the ramen as well. And his stomach grumbled.

But it wasn't a grumble of hunger.

"Oh....I should not have had that ramen earlier..." Akagi said as he remembered the numberous bowls he had had not long before.

He held his stomach and sat down, taking out two small glass cups and a smaller flask.

He then poured a little bit of clear liquid into each.

"Sake anyone? I find it helps a restless stomach..."Akagi said aloud.

Because it forces everything in your stomach out, He thought to himself.
 DrPhil2501
03-05-2009, 4:52 AM
"How many days do we reach this Shinobi?"

Kaneda just finished eating his rather tasty bowl of Ramen. He set it down, and put on his usual bored expression, and looked over at Asuke.

"Well'p, we should arrive there tommorow morning if we keep on schedual..."

"So, how tough are these "Ogawa"? Should we expect heavy resistance?"

Tategami put down his bowl of ramen to answer. "We've been through this before: we have dont know that much about them. We have no idea how many there are at this moment, nor the type of firepower they wield. What we do know for certain is that they mean to illegally harvest the vegetation within that temple."

"And finally, why do you flex your muscles when you introduce yourself? It makes you look really really strange"

"My arms get sore at times. But hey: its not as strange as someone sleeping on a tree branch throughout the day when she has more important stuff to attend to."

"If I may ask a few questions myself. I recall you added something after he end of that sentence back at Konoha. When we were talking about summoning as part of your profession, you said "you're skilled at something else." Kaneda sat on the grass and layed on the log, staring at Tategami. "What did you mean by that?"

Tategami looked into the fire, a sad expression spread across his face. "Its something I dont prefer talking about. Children like yourselves wouldnt understand..."
 Chevron 7 locke
03-05-2009, 8:42 PM
Karela's eyes and voice turned to ice at the word "Strange"

"Excuse me?"

Don't get angry, I hate it when you get angry, It means that I have to put up with all sorts of weird thoughts in your head.

Shut up for a second.

"You are calling me strange?"

Karela stared daggers at the big Jonin

I had to deal with enough of this kind of talk when you were sealed inside me.

Just take a walk...cool off...Don't let the annoying Jonin get to you...

I am not going to be called strange again! When I was a girl, people always stared at me, they made fun of me behind my back...I will not have that start again!

"I'm going to take a walk."

Karela slowly got up off the ground and walked off into the forest.

You do know the way to the land of waterfalls right?

Yes...

Good, cause that's where we're going, We're going to beat that annoying Jonin to the land of waterfalls.

Fine, I'll go along with this. Just don't blame me when we get in trouble again.

Fine, I won't
 DrPhil2501
03-06-2009, 3:09 AM
Kaneda glanced as Karela left the camp angrily. He sighed. She'll be back... he thought.

"Well I certainly hope so!' Tategami spoke to Kaneda. "If she hopes she can make it to the Land of the Waterfals before me, she is bound to get lost."

Kaneda gave him an severely confused look to the point where his jaw dropped. "How did- I dont recall saying that outloud... HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT?!?"

Tategami seemed to be some type of mind reader. But... thats impossible! he thought. Tategami watched him calmly.

"Your lack of faith in the phenominon amuses me, Kaneda Yamagato."

"STOP DOING THAT!" Kaneda snapped. "What are you some kind of psycick?" calming down and sitting on the log.

"Hardly. My methods of reading peoples minds are not quite what people may assume to be psycick. Its more like a heightened sensory of anaylising an individuals internal body movement. Its complicated to explain how it functions." he looked into the fire. "A discussion for later..."

Tategami suddenly raised his head, as if disturbed. He looked at everyone. "We've got company!"
 CommanderQ
03-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Akagi sealed the canister of sake' quickly, and stood in a flash of a second. He drew out his larger wakizashi blade and dropped into a defensive stance, looking around their encampment carefully.

"Karela has moved off alone. I will bring her back to the group, we must stick together."

He jumped forward and moved in leaps in the direction of Karela.
 Chevron 7 locke
03-06-2009, 10:51 PM
Karela was making great progress toward the land of waterfalls, she had already covered nearly seven miles

In under twenty minutes

Thanks for lending me the extra chakra, it's really helping.

As long as we get there first, that Jonin really ticks me off, I just want to see the expression on his face when he sees us waiting for him

It'll be great! Teach him to call me strange...

Hold on. Do you sense something?

No. Why? Is someone after us?

No..I think something's ahead of us...it feels almost like another sealed beast...

How can you tell if it's sealed or not?

I just can. Now be quiet, I need to focus.

Karela jumped to another branch and then another.

I think...That's strange, whatever it was it's gone now.

Whatever, let's keep going.

I think we should hurry...I can't be sure, but I think whatever it was was heading toward the Land of Waterfalls.

You think whatever it was was allied with the Ogawa?

I don't know...It almost didn't feel real...

Your right, we should hurry.

Let me take control, I can get us there alot faster.

Fine, just don't get too carried away.

I never do.

Karela landed on a tree branch and made a series of handsigns.

"Seal Release!"

Karela watched as a green aura surrounded her body and two tails appeared near her back.

Ahhhh...Much better! It feels good to stretch my legs once in awhile!

The two-tailed Karela took off toward the Land of Waterfalls at a much greater speed then before.
 SkywalkerRules
03-06-2009, 11:20 PM
After listening to the conversation quietly, Asuka could see that Tategami looked alarmed by something. She couldn't sense any danger. But she felt that something was to happen.

"We've got company!"

The young girl stood up quickly, and placed her hand on her katana's hilt. "You sure? I mean... if there is danger here, we'll be ready!" She then glanced at Akagi, who stood as well.

"Karela has moved off alone. I will bring her back to the group, we must stick together."

Asuka nodded. "Good idea." After he left, her eyes glanced around cautiously, waiting for anything to pop out with her hand readied on her katana's hilt.
 DrPhil2501
03-06-2009, 11:36 PM
"You sure? I mean... if there is danger here, we'll be ready!"

"I can smell it...." Tategami muttered. He looked at the logs surrounding the fireplace. This gave him an idea for preperation. "They aren't far off."

Kaneda pulled out his sword and took a defensive stance. He examined his environment: nothing unusual as of this moment... Then suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he saw something small and white walk towards them.

He turned to it and saw that it was a small white dog walking towards them. As it got closer, Kaneda's vision scanned the coat of the dog... made of clay?

Kaneda knealt down to look at the clay dog. It stared up at him and wagged its tail.
"KANEDAA! GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Tategami moved forward to grab him. But before he did, Kaneda noticed some sort of parchment hanging from its ribbon collar... Kaneda's eyes widened. An Explosive Tag!

He was grabbed by Tategami as the dog exploded. The large Jonin scowled at him. "You could have been killed!" Kaneda was speechless. Then he looked around him and saw more clay puppies surrounding the area.

"Now we're in trouble..."
 Jedi_Man
03-08-2009, 10:07 AM
Sam performed his Ice Release mirrors kekkei genkai, and surrounded three of the clay dogs, while his speed was not that of Haku's, his strength was one better. He leaped out of the mirrors, slashing and cutting, then to only dissapear in the next mirror. Sam pulled out his Large Sword, his Takai-Tenshi.
" Don't fail me now" Sam muttered, and a voice resonated with in his head.
No problems.
Sam nodded and ran at the dogs and slashed them up, but for every one down, there was at least two more appearing.
 CommanderQ
03-08-2009, 3:56 PM
Akagi ran faster, but right in time to see Karela almost disappear as she moved.

"My day can only get harder, can it?"

Akagi began sprinting, he knew he only he ahd so much time.

"KARELA!! SLOW DOWN!"
 Chevron 7 locke
03-09-2009, 5:03 PM
Karela whipper her head around as she heard Akagi shout at her.

Sorry Big guy, I've got something a bit more important to deal with.

"I'm tracking a sealed beast! Tell the annoying Jonin that there's a sealed beast heading for the land of Waterfalls! I think it's allied with the Ogawa."

We need to move, whatever it is, it's fast, extremely fast, I can barely keep up with it.

What do you propse we do?

I think we need to go up to the four tails stage.

This is gonna hurt isn't it?

It will, but I promise you, It'll stop hurting after awhile.

Alright...I'm trusting you...

I'm sorry, but we need to catch that thing, whatever it is, it's possibly even stronger then me.

Karela quickly stopped and made another series of handsigns

"Seal release! Four tails!"

Karela arched her head back in pain as a massive surge of Chakra flooded her body and a green flash lit up the forest and the night sky for miles around.
 Jedi_Man
03-09-2009, 6:31 PM
Sam stopped his assault, and signed Hitsuji, Mii, Tora ( I studied the handsigns), and several Shadow Clones appeared, they all pulled out their Takai-Tenshi. But some used the Rasengan, but witehr way the dogs were falling, but there seemed to be no end to the enemy.
 SkywalkerRules
03-09-2009, 7:52 PM
"Okay! These little annoying punks are goin' down!!" Asuka cried out angrily.

Using her jutsu techinque of Water Release, Asuka began to create a spiral of water in the palm of her hands. The Tearing Torrent, which was called, was thrown at the clay puppies in highspeed. At last, some at which she threw the water at successfully damaged the little pests.

As she kept throwing her spiraled waters at the clay puppies, Asuka shouted out, "Where are they coming from? And who's the fool that's sending them?!"
 CommanderQ
03-09-2009, 7:56 PM
Akagi saw a bright green light, and suddenly, he lost sight of Karela, no where to be found.

He cursed to himself, now he wouldn't be able to find her.

He drew his sword and ran back towards the camp, his friends still needed him, and they were still reachable. He ran as fast as he could, using his sword to sweep the enemies creatures, slicing them easily.
 Chevron 7 locke
03-09-2009, 8:19 PM
Why are my teeth longer?

Your more of a part of me now...your taking on more of my apperance then you usally do.

That explains why my hair is a bit longer huh?

Enough talk, that thing...I can feel it getting closer now. When you changed, you attracted it's attention. This thing is growing in power, it's nearly as strong as us now.

What tactics do you suggest in dealing with this thing?

Hit it, just keep on hitting it. Don't stop attacking it.

Got it.

Karela turned herself toward the direction the thing was coming from and ran.
 DrPhil2501
03-10-2009, 2:08 AM
Tategami kept a good distance away from the explosive clay dogs. He raised his hands and performed the necasary handseals.

Snake, Ram, Monkey, Boar, Horse, Tiger

As he formed the Tiger, Tategami took a deep breath and utilises his fire chakra. "Katon: Gōkakyu no Jutsu (Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu)" he exhaled and blew out a large fireball, swarming towards a group of walking clay dogs. They all exploded as the fire combind with the explosive tags.

Kaneda mean while was surrounded by many clay dogs, slowly crawling towards him. He launched himself in the air and glanced down. He raised his fists performed his handseals and halted on the bird seal. "Wind release: Flying Kunai Attack"

His hand was engulfed with an aura of wind chakra energy. He swung the arm around, forming a trail of wind chakra. On his command: the aura formed into dagger-like kunai weapons. He released them, and one by one they hit the clay dogs surrounding him. His area was clear. "There cant be that many left!"
 SkywalkerRules
03-10-2009, 3:18 PM
While using her Tearing Torrent technique, she began to see that the area was clearing up a little. "Good. We need less clay dogs!" Asuka pointed out.

Sliding away from the clay dogs, she then used the hand seals of Boar, Dog, Ram. After performing the hand seal, which was Waterfall Basin technique, a large amount of water emerged from the ground, and waved towards some remaining clay dogs. They exploded with the wave of the water.

Asuka smiled, watching the little pests washed away and exploding. "This is why I love challenges."
 CommanderQ
03-10-2009, 3:22 PM
Akagi swung his blade quickly across the neck of one of the clay dogs, decapitating it.

He looked to Asuka,"What are these, Asuka? These creatures must be controlled by something? Do you have an idea?"

Akagi did not know this land well, so he'd have to rely greatly on his friend's opinions.

A clay dog leaped quickly towards Asuka's back, Akagi acted quickly, decapitating it as well. He swung his blade behind him, finishing off more of the annoying hounds.
 SkywalkerRules
03-10-2009, 3:27 PM
What are these, Asuka? These creatures must be controlled by something? Do you have an idea?"

"Have no idea, Akagi! But whoever sent them is gonna pay big time!" When Akagi suddenly decapitated one of the clay dogs, Asuka pushed her friend out of the way. "Get down!" she yelled. The clay dog exploded.

The young girl looked back at the destroyed thing while on the ground. Then she smiled at Akagi. "Not bad for a first day of a mission, huh?" she asked.
 CommanderQ
03-10-2009, 3:35 PM
Akagi chuckled as he stood,"Indeed, I must say, it is most enjoyable."

Akagi smiled, and wielded his sword again, listening carefully for any other attackers. He could spot none at the moment, but he did not trust that.

"Have you run into these..things before?"

Akagi nudged one of the pieces of debris with his foot.
 Chevron 7 locke
03-10-2009, 5:20 PM
Karela watched as the mysterious thing ran at her.

I have no clue what that thing is, I can't get a good look at it!

Right now, it's as strong as we are and it's chakra aura just keeps growing, we need to take this thing out now!

Your right.

Before Karela could even bring up her hands to form a Jutsu, the shadowy beast lunged at her.

Whoah! That thing is fast!

Dodge it!

I'm trying!

Karela dodged left and right but the thing seemed to be three moves ahead of her.

It's way to fast!

Karela staggered as the beast managed to land a glancing blow on the left side of her head.

"Shadow Clone Justu!"

Nearly fifteen shadow clones appeared in various puffs of smoke in front of the beast.

The beast paused and then reared back it's head and unleashed a scream that nearly shattered Karela's ears. The clones, unable to withstand the sheer force of the sonic attack vanished as quickly as they had appeared.

W-What is this thing?

We need to leave, this thing is nearly as powerful as the Nine-Tailed Demon fox now...

Karela was about to respond when the beast struck at her legs, Karela couldn't help but scream in pain.

I can't move! My legs...I think it busted my legs!

The beast arched it's head back and unleashed another scream. Then it turned around and ran back toward the Land Of Waterfalls.

No!

Karela screamed as she was sent flying into a large grouping of trees, and then she saw no more as her vision went dark.
 Jedi_Man
03-10-2009, 5:27 PM
Sam heard the scream, It was loud and piercing.
Thats her, find her. the voice said.
Sam nodded, and said " I guess thats me..." to the group as he ran into the woods. Takai, can you trace Karela or something, otherwise I'm running blind out here!
There was silence, then what sounded like a sigh. You expect me to do everything, huh? Yeah, I can follow her Chakra trail, not that hard when you use as much chakra as she has. Sam ran even faster, what ever the reason she's using so much chakra, it can't be good.
 DrPhil2501
03-11-2009, 2:19 AM
Soon all the explosive clay dogs in the area were erradicated. All thats left were piles of clay pieces and torn up dirt were the explosive tags set off.

Kaneda walked back towards the group. "Well, that certainly was unexpected. Least I got some good exercise from it..."

Tategami glanced at everyone in the area. Karela and Sam were the only ones missing. "Is anyone injured?"

"What was the whole point of that?" Kaneda wondered. "Surely whoever sent those little critters could come up with something bigger to kill us all!"

"I dont think the sole objective of that assault was to elliminate us!" Tategami added. "But perhaps to drive us away. Scare Tatics designed to make us flee: this is clearly a warning!"

Kaneda hung his head down, thinking. He raised it back up and looked at the others. "We better find Karela and Sam before they get themselves killed."
 CommanderQ
03-11-2009, 2:22 AM
Akagi twitched his head towards Kaneda.

"I was chasing Karela for a time, but she was much faster. She was engulfed by some strange green light, then I lost sight of her. Sam, I do not know where he is."

Akagi sat down on his knees, settling down from the battle and cleaning his blade again. He then began to think on what had occured in the past battle, trying to analyze where Karela and Sam could've gone.
 Chevron 7 locke
03-11-2009, 2:38 AM
Karela woke up in excrutiating pain.

W-What happend?

Something attacked us, some sort of tailed beast.

It...hurts...

You need to stay still...we took a real beating from that thing, we're both out of chakra and I think you landed on something sharp.

Karela put one of her hands on the left side of her chest and felt blood.

You're bleeding badly from various wounds as well, I just need a few hours of you lying still and I should be able to build up enough Chakra to start healing you.

Anything else I should know about?

One of your legs has been badly broken, I wouldn't try to stand on it, It might make it worse, your shoulder has been dislocated and you are extremely badly bruised. Just keep calm and lay still, I should have you good enough to move in a few hours. you won't be near 100 percent, but you'll be out of danger.

Fine, but don't do anything stupid.

I won't...

Karela closed her eyes and drifted off into the darkness yet again.
 DrPhil2501
03-11-2009, 2:54 AM
"I was chasing Karela for a time, but she was much faster. She was engulfed by some strange green light, then I lost sight of her. Sam, I do not know where he is."

Tategami nodded. He looked up into the night sky, and breathed slowly. He opened his eyes. "Hmph... Its difficult to track their scent with all the explosive resedue and clay dust in the air.

"Time to call for some assistance..." Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram As Tategami slammed his palm to the ground, the runic symbols spread from his fingers in a circular motion. There was a blinding flash, and eventually a figure took place where Tategami's hand took place.

It was a lion... a very big one. The size astonished Kaneda. Brown fur surrounded its neck, indicating it to be a male. There was a black marking on its forehead: a tattoo of some sort. There were spikes running across its back, and its limbs held metal gauntlets around its legs. Tategami formally introduced the beast to everyone.

"This here is Borma, one of the five summons I am able to perform. He specialises in tracking..."

"How do you do? the yellow eyes glowed at everyone.
 CommanderQ
03-11-2009, 3:00 AM
Akagi stood, but very slowly. He had never been in the presence of any of the rumored 'Five.'

"It is an honor."

Akagi bowed his head in reverance to Borma.

There wasn't much else to say, Akagi was struck slightly speechless.

But there was one thing to say.

"I sincerely hope that we can find Karela and Sam soon, I fear time is not on our side."
 Chevron 7 locke
03-11-2009, 4:58 AM
Karela could hear the beast's voice echoing in her head again.

Something's wrong, whatever that thing did has disrupted my ability to renew my Chakra. I won't be able to heal you as soon as I thought I could

W-What does that mean?

It means that for the next day, we're going to be an easy target for thieves and other unplesants.

Oh.

I know it's hard for you to hear me right now, but I've built up enough Chakra to stop some of the bleeding, your not out of danger yet, but you have a slightly higher chance of not dying.

Where are the others?

I don't know. I hope they come looking for us though, it's way to dangerous for you to be out here in your condition.

What should we do now?

You need to sleep, I'll wake you up if anything important happens

Karela nodded to herself and drifted off into the black void of sleep yet again.
 Jedi_Man
03-11-2009, 5:40 PM
Sam finally got a response from Takai
There, just 30 more meters and your there.
Sam made a barely discernable nod and put a little more chakra into his run. Three seconds later, there was Karela, laying on the ground. Sam ran over to her, her side was bleeding profusely.
" Well, lucky you I know the basics of theis type of medical procedure..." Sam said mostly to himself. Out of his pack Sam pulled some gauz and a little antibiotic rub. ' This'll sting, just hold still" He muttered to himself, it helped him think she will make it through this okay.
The first layer of gauz was bloodied up almost instantly, but the second and third layer were good, so he cinched it shut tight. Karela groaned in pain.
Boy, your forgetting something, Try laying me next to her
Sam did as he was told. What looked like a strand of blue fog connected from Karela to Takai.
There, she'll make it through the night, just make sure she doesn't make any for bad falls... heh heh heh.
Sam nodded again, and waited, for either more enemys or some friends.
 Chevron 7 locke
03-12-2009, 2:18 AM
W-Whoever is next to us...get them away!

What's wrong?

What they're doing hurts! Get them away!

Listen to me, stay calm.

NO! Make them go away!

Stay calm, he's a friend.

I can feel something in there with him! He's not a friend!

Stop this! Your hallucinating! And right now you can't even stand! Just stay calm.

N-No I'm not! We need to get away!

Listen to me! You are hallucinating! That's Sam! Sam is a friend.

No! He's not!

I'm sorry, but your hallucinating, I'm going to take control until someone else shows up.

No...

Rest.

Karela drifted off into an uneasy sleep.
 DrPhil2501
03-12-2009, 5:26 AM
Borma nodded his head, acknowledging Akagi. The lion glanced at everyone in the area. "I'll keep a steady pace so you can catch up with me..."

Borma lifted his head up in the air, and Kaneda could see the nostrils moving. Borma locked onto Karela's scent, and confirmed.

"Follow me..."

Minutes have passed as everybody soared through the forest. Eventually they caught sight of Karela lying on the grass, while Sam tended to her wounds.

Everybody stopped to look over. Kaneda was the first to say something. "Sam, how is her condition?"

Tategami patted Borma on the neck for good work. The lion walked over and sniffed Karela's body.
 SkywalkerRules
03-12-2009, 1:17 PM
((Sorry I haven't been doing much posting, guys. Had to do the ACT test at school.))

Asuka was still surprised to see a huge lion with their group. It was the most astonishing creature she ever saw to be that huge. As the group continued on their journey, they spotted Karela lying on the ground. Luckily, Sam was with her.

She bit her lower lip nervously. "Oh. Not good..." she said worryingly. The young girl really hoped that Karela would feel better soon.

"If only I could heal..." Asuka thought to herself.
 CommanderQ
03-12-2009, 1:20 PM
Akagi stared at Karela, lying in the grass. He then looked to Sam.

"Do you know how long she has been in this condition?"

Then the lion went over and sniffed Karela's body.

Akagi tried his best to recall from memory any medical information that may help in the worst case scenario.
 Chevron 7 locke
03-12-2009, 2:33 PM
They're here.

Karela silently opened her eyes to see a big pair of eyes staring back at her.

What is that?!

I have no clue. It might be a summon.

Karela silently closed her eyes again.

How's my body?

You really aren't going to like what I have to say about that.

Try me.

Your leg is still broken. I won't be able to fix it for a few days, the bleeding from your side has stopped but you did land on something sharp and that means that there'a big hole in your back right now. If you try to move, you'll start bleeding from it again. Your shoulder is also still dislocated. And you have bruises all over your body.

Is there any good news?

No, not really.
 CommanderQ
03-12-2009, 4:18 PM
Akagi looked closer and noticed that Karela's eyes had opened.

Well, at least she's alright, he thought to himself. He tapped Asuka and pointed to Karela.

He then also noticed that someone wouldn't be completely comfortable if they woke up with a huge lion staring at them eye to eye.

He tapped on the lion's back, and with all the respect he could muster, he spoke.

"Borma, would it be alright if you backed up a bit, I'm not sure how much Karela appreciates you being so close to her face."

Akagi hoped that he did not offend the lion, but something needed to be done.
 Jedi_Man
03-12-2009, 4:31 PM
Sam looked at Karela, She wasn't looking any better, but at least she had stopped bleeding. He tapped Akagi's shoulder.
" As far as I can tell, she's been like this for about... ten to twenty minutes?" Sam said, then conferring with Takai.
Yeah, about that long.
" Yeah, ten to twenty minutes" Sam affirmed. Akagi nodded, apparently he still loathed Sam's internal organs.
Well, some things never change.. Takai thought with Sam.
Sam noticed a stickiness in his armpit. He looked and one of the clay dogs had either blown up to close for comfort or had bitten him.
" Great..." Sam mumbled.
Just a moment, this'll be much easier than your friend Karela over there... That was a real test of my mediocre skills.
Suddenly, Sam's armpit was whole again... the chunk from his side litterally disappearing from him.
Much better ,Sam thought.
 Chevron 7 locke
03-12-2009, 5:47 PM
Karela looked past Sam and stared at Tategami

"I couldn't even touch it. Not even when I unlocked the four-tailed seal. It was just too fast."

Karela turned her eyes toward the forest.

"I couldn't even get a good look at it. but at the end, It's power rivaled the Nine-tailed demon fox's. It might have been even stronger."

Karela was starting to feel sleepy again.

"Watch the Shadows. It strikes from the shadows at incredible speeds.

Sleep.

Karela drifted off to sleep yet again.
 CommanderQ
03-12-2009, 6:46 PM
Akagi raised an eyebrow.

"I think she is still recovering indeed, delusional, at least what it looks like. We need to get her in a safe area, her leg doesn't look so good, and she may have lost alot of blood in the last 20 minutes."

Akagi moved forward, awaiting his friend's replies. They needed to work together on this.
 Jedi_Man
03-12-2009, 7:09 PM
" Alright, what do we do, I know nothing more than the basics..." Sam said. He blew a strand of blue hair out of his eyes. and noticed something in the shadows...
Probably just nothing, after all, we are in the forest.
Sam doubted it, Takai was smart, but he was wrong on occasion. Sam left his hand of the grip just to be safe.
" We could make a splint and carry her to the nearest village, but that could take a while..." Sam said.
 Chevron 7 locke
03-12-2009, 8:37 PM
It's watching us...It somehow managed to follow us without me picking it up.

Why hasn't it tried to kill us yet?

I don't sense any hostility from that thing, only curiosity.

Where is it now?

It's...Thats strange, it's turning around now. It's heading back toward the land of waterfalls again...and I can't sense it anymore. Whatever that thing is, it's fast.

Karela moaned in pain as she rolled over and her back started to bleed badly.

Why did you move?! I haven't built up enough chakra to heal that yet!

Sorry...I need to warn them...they need to know what it is...What it's capable of...

You've been fighting my efforts to heal you for too long. If you don't go to sleep and stay asleep, I'll take control of your body until I've built up enough chakra to heal you.

You wouldn't.

I will. Now rest.
 DrPhil2501
03-13-2009, 1:43 AM
"Four-tail seal?" Kaneda wondered outloud to Karela. "You're a Jinchuuriki?"

We need to get her in a safe area, her leg doesn't look so good, and she may have lost alot of blood in the last 20 minutes."

"Yes, I agree..." Tategami approached Karela, lifted her up and placed her on his large shoulders. "Lets find a secure spot to treat her wounds." Kaneda was amazed at how small Karela looked compared to Tategami when he is carrying her.

Borma had vanished back to his dimension, and the group began moving. Kaneda walked next to Asuka. "Did you know? About Karela being a Jinchuuriki, I mean."
 Jedi_Man
03-13-2009, 4:57 PM
Sam lead up the behind of the group, if anything tried a surprise attack, he'd take care of it personally. Sam closed his eyes, reaching out through his senses as his Sensei had told him to do. The forest teemed with life, but nothing showed intentions of harming them, yet.
Boy, the beast, it's following us, a little more thant a kilometer out it's satying parallel with us!
Sam gripped on the handle a little tighter.
" Uh, guys? The thing that got Karela... It's still giving chase! We should hurry!" Sam said.
 Chevron 7 locke
03-13-2009, 11:09 PM
They know about me don't they?

I'm afraid so.

It was nice while it lasted...but I suppose all good things must come to an end..

Don't worry. If anyone messes with you, they'll have to deal with me!
 SkywalkerRules
03-15-2009, 9:31 AM
As Asuka continued to walk with lots on her mind, Kaneda came beside her.

"Did you know? About Karela being a Jinchuuriki, I mean."

The young girl glanced at Kaneda with worried eyes. The first time she ever encountered a Jinchuuriki was when she was in a duel. She nearly got herself killed and barely escaped. But she didn't want to talk about it. Not yet.

"No. No, I haven't known that. Guess this means the Bijuu sealed inside Karela might be deadly, huh?" She was getting more worried about the situation.

Suddenly, she heard Sam yell out an urgent.

" Uh, guys? The thing that got Karela... It's still giving chase! We should hurry!"

Asuka nodded. "Agreed."
 Chevron 7 locke
03-16-2009, 3:49 PM
" Uh, guys? The thing that got Karela... It's still giving chase! We should hurry!"

Why won't it leave us alone?! Why are we so interesting?!

I don't think it's interested in the others. I think its interested in you and me.

Oh? And why do you think that?

Think about it. You are the only one with a Bijuu sealed inside you. It has to be interested in something.

Sam has something sealed inside him. It could be chasing him.

I somehow doubt that.

What do you propose we do?

I don't know. Right now, that thing is way too tough to fight, I suggest we run until we come up with a plan.

Karela forced open her eyes and looked down at the ground.

Someone is carrying me.

Yup, It's the big Jonin.

"You need to run, that thing is stronger then all of us put together at the moment. If you try and fight it, you'll die."
 DrPhil2501
03-17-2009, 3:02 AM
Tategami paused and looked back behind him. He sniffed the night air, and eyed through the trees. I can feel it too... its faint, but I can feel something...

"Wait!" he halted everyone. Kaneda listened in, and saw through the forest of trees a white light. It came close and closer.

"Uh... should we run?" Kaneda wondered outloud. No sense in keeping it to himself, if Tategami already knew what he was thinking.

"No... Just wait..."

The light came closer and closer, until it formed a figure in the short distance. It soared through the trees, maintaining its white glow. The soaring figure had a pair of wings... It eventually came up close to the group, and flew up into the sky. It white figure eventually disintigrated.

"What in the heck was that thing?" Kaneda said. Tategami looked up at the sky where the shards of white light rained down. Tategami looked down at the grass.

"Chakra... White Chakra... That thing that attacked Karela, was only an illusion! A Shadow of something powerful ahead..."
 Jedi_Man
03-17-2009, 8:47 AM
( Actually, it's sealed in the sword. but its cloe enough for me)
Here it comes, boy. Takai said.
Sam pulled Takai out of it's sheath, holding it at the ready, only to find a white bulbous mass of chakra floating through.
Holy!... Takai, we need to get moving, any ideas on how to get everyone going faster?
Takai paused, then answered; No, boy, whatever is going to happen is by your voliton, not mine, you can't come running to your dad or mom everytime a bully hits you in the face
Sam sighed, trying to find the words to get everyone moving.
Page: 5 of 5