Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Shinobi

Page: 3 of 5
 CommanderQ
02-08-2009, 8:20 PM
The Samurai took a step back with a disgusted look about his face. Apparently, Ninja leadership didn't handle itself very well, and Akagi had a strong sense of morality, despite being a fierce warrior. He shook his head and let his expression calm.

He looked to the young Asuka and said,"I think it's best if you do not listen to what they've said. It's not entirely good at your age."

He turned back to Karela and adjusted his swords, awaiting the next bits of conversation.
 Chevron 7 locke
02-08-2009, 8:53 PM
"Again...I really do apologize for the Hokage's behavior. He's...better then that sometimes.

That is a lie and you know it!

Be quiet!

"For now...I say Ramen at my apartment for you and Akagi...until I'm sure the way is clear."

Karela motioned the two toward her apartment.
 LadyRevan
02-08-2009, 9:55 PM
Sayomi quickly comes out of the fetal position and is floating in mid air with hungry eyes and drool coming out of her mouth as she says... "RAMEN! Did you say... RAMEN!!!!" Her stomach growls "I LOVE RAMEN!"

Sayomi quickly floats down standing on her feet again she says "LETS GO!" and marches out before finding out where Karela lives.

Sayomi pops her head back in as she says in a sweet tone ".... Uhh.... where... is... your place... exactly?" as she laughs a bit.
 CommanderQ
02-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Akagi raised his eyebrow as he walked along.

This girl was acting....strangely to say the least.

He wondered what was exactly wrong with her.

Devilish one second, and extremely joyous the next. Was she crazy? Did someone whack her over the head really hard? Akagi did not know.

Hopefully this change was for the better, and permanent.
 LadyRevan
02-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Sayomi begins to walk over to Akagi as she stops in front of him and says "I'm sorry for what I did, please accept my most sincere apologies. I can be rather violent at times."

Sayomi continues "Also, no, I am not crazy nor am I a bad person... or at least I hope I'm not, I was just very angry. Most of the time I'm very easy going and easy to get along with, when I'm angry though that... changes."

Sayomi begins to take off her cloak revealing her thin toned body and pale white skin. She had a number of seal marks and scars all over her that were visible from under the scantily clad clothing that she wore. She also had on a sound village head band that she had hung around her neck that had a slash though it.

Sayomi continued again "Please accept me taking off my cloak as a token of my sincerity... it is not often I take it off."

Sayomi begins to sign with one hand as she punches a hole into a black abyss where she sticks the cloak, the gate was begins to close as she pulls her arm out of it.
 Chevron 7 locke
02-08-2009, 10:22 PM
"When we get there...I'm going to have to have a bit of a talk with you, you don't seem to know that much about the birds and the bees...and Tsunade is out today...So i'll be teaching you."

"Akagi...your going to have to wait outside while we talk...this is a girls only sort of chat..."

A short while later

Karela unlocked the door and turned on the stove.

"I'm going to have to wait a bit for the stove to heat up. Akagi, when the water in the lettle starts to boil, I want you to let me know, your going to have to wait out here in the kitchen. As I said earlier, this is a girl's only sort of chat."

Karela pointed at the girl

"You: in the living room."
 LadyRevan
02-08-2009, 10:26 PM
(I'm lovin' this RP more and more everyday. :p )

Sayomi walks into the living room with Karela curious as to what these birds and bees things were that she was talking of... all Sayomi knew is that she had seen sexy times between Naruto and Hinata and was a little embarrassed by it.

Sayomi floats about 5 feet in the air with her legs crossed eagerly waiting for what Karela had to say.
 CommanderQ
02-08-2009, 10:28 PM
The girl's sense of the situation was definately surprising to Akagi. He had no idea how one such as her could read minds like that, but either way, his questions were answered.

As she took off her cloak, Akagi was slightly red-faced, making him thankful that his helmet had a face mask. The situation was becoming....awkard.

He nodded to her,"I accept your apology and pardon your actions. I am convinced of your sincerity in the matter. Do not, however, drift back into your anger, you would know why."

Despite her attempt at gaining Akagi's trust, he was still skeptic, and still suspicious. It was hard to give an apology to a person who had tried to remove his heart via their hand, but perhaps she was being truthful.

Akagi would discover more later, he'd just have to ignore his suspicions and trust her...

...for now.

Akagi waited quietly outside.
 LadyRevan
02-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Sayomi noticed Akagi did not trust her... she decided she would try harder to gain his trust.
 Chevron 7 locke
02-08-2009, 10:46 PM
Karela was a bit red-faced.

Tell Her! I had to learn about it the hard way!

And what was so bad about the way you learned about it?!

My very first host was a doctor...he knew all the technical terms but he wasn't that smart on the spiritual terms...Whoever said that we beasts don't have nightmares was very mistaken

"well...uh...I would much rather that you have this talk with Tsunade but since she's not here...When a Shinobi and a Kunoichi love each other very much...ummm...they decide that they want to spend their lives with one another...and they may wish to start a family. To do that they need to..."

Anyone outside the room would have heard a loud scream a few minutes later.

"...And after their done making out then they usally move onto..."

Another loud scream eachoed throughout the apartment

"And after that then the Shinobi will..."

Karela heard the timer go off on the stove.

"You know what? I'm going to let Hinata talk you through this, she's older then I am, she' better at explaining these types of things, I'm just saying what the Beast is saying."

Karela filled the bowl up and added the necessary ingrediates.

"You should eat this...your face is really pale."
 LadyRevan
02-09-2009, 12:30 AM
Sayomi walks out of the room with Karela, her eyes wide and blank.

Sayomi sits down to have ramen with the blank stare in her face, her mouth still open wide.

She mechanically turns her head towards Karela and says "No... no need to do that... I'm pretty sure of what your talking about now..." her eyes still blank as she turns her head forward and yells out in thin air "SEX!" then passes out comically on the ground.

As soon as the ramen is served her nose begins to twitch and her body instantly is up in an upright position as she yells "RAMEN!" and digs into her bowl devouring it within seconds of receiving it.
 Chevron 7 locke
02-09-2009, 12:42 AM
That went better then I thought it would

Tell me about it...I thought for sure I was going to have to break into Tsuande's house and get one of her books to teach her.

Well...what do with her now?

I think we should send her to see the hokage, he might be able to finally put her mind at ease about what happend the night the Nine-tailed fox took control

Agreed

This time, I'm sending a shadow clone ahead of us...just to make sure there won't be any unplesant suprises waiting for us when we open the door.

Finally, I get a smart host

Your other hosts were stupid?

Not all of them...most of them, the Doctor ended up getting killed in a battle between the Village hidden in the mists and the Village hidden in the valley. The one before you...was killled when I was extracted

If you ever want to talk about it, I'll be there for you

Not that you have much choice

Touche
The shadow clone sent the all-clear signal and karela smiled.

"Come on, I'm taking you to meet Hokage Uzumaki."
 LadyRevan
02-09-2009, 12:50 AM
Sayomi gets up half sad there was no more ramen but was glad to be finally meeting Naruto. Her head band clanked as she walked and in the sun her scars and seal marks seemed to be more visible showing how much she had been through in such a short life.

She smiled fully as she embraced the ideas and hopes that had been brought into the light by Karela and the new hopes that could be brought to light by Naruto.

Sayomi was once again optimistic about the future and what it was to hold.
 Chevron 7 locke
02-09-2009, 1:03 AM
A short while later
Hokage's office

"Hokage, I have someone who would like to meet you."

Naruto Uzuamki looked up from his desk and frowned.

"Fine...who is it.?"

"Her name is...Actually, I don't know her name. She used to work with the Akatsuki...she would like to talk to you about what happend the night...It took control."

"You sure she's safe? She's not going to try and kill me?"

"Uhhhh...I'm pretty sure..."

"Fine...but I'm going to be on my guard, you'd be suprised how often I've underestimated people."

Karela smiled and walked out the door.

"The hokage will see you now."
 LadyRevan
02-09-2009, 1:13 AM
Sayomi walked in as she bowed to the Hokage.

She began to speak "I am Sayomi Kahanashi."
 Chevron 7 locke
02-09-2009, 1:28 AM
"I am Sayomi Kahanashi."

So this is the one who tried to burn down the ramen shop...

"I guess you already know who I am, and I have a pretty good idea of what you want to know...First of all, I'm sorry you had to see me and Hinata...well, you know."

Naruto smiled a bit

"I heard about the Ramen shop a few minutes ago, your lucky, anyone who messes with Ramen in this village usually ends up with me chasing them. Isn't that right Karela?"

"I wasn't running! I was planning a strategic move that would have thrown you off my trail!"

"Sure...anyway, go ahead, speak what's on your mind."

Naruto sat back in his big char and prepared to listen
 DrPhil2501
02-09-2009, 6:03 AM
"Well if it isn't too late I'd like to volunteer."

"Well, that makes my job alot easier..." said Kaneda. "Ok, thats one on our list. So far we've got you, me, Sam and some guy named... whats his name again?"

Kaneda scratched his head. "Some guy named Tategami..." He turned back at Takeda. "Well, you wanna help me find some more recruits? I've got a few in mind..."
 Jedi_Man
02-09-2009, 4:04 PM
Sam walked away from the partially burnt Ramen shop. He had to recussitate the cook, not the most pleasent of things, but he saved someones life, and got some free ramen out of it... " Totally worth it..." he said appreciatively.
And now onto finding Karela and Akagi, I wonder if their interested in the mission... Akagi most likely... He'll do anything that can involve slicing and dicing... Karela is harder to read though... Sam thought. Suddenly, Sam's instincts said something is wrong. He didn't know if it was the large explosion or the roar of a giant beast, he'd decide later.
 Cyborg Ninja
02-09-2009, 4:04 PM
"Well, you wanna help me find some more recruits? I've got a few in mind..."

"I will notify both Karela and Asuka about the mission if I see them. In the mean time I must address the Hokage about the incident." Takeda bowed to Kaneda before leaving.

Takeda began his walk towards the Hokage's office. It was not long before he got to the door.

"I am Sayomi Kahanashi."

That voice... I've heard it before,Takeda thought to himself.

It was the attacker, but her tone was different. It was as if she was two people. Perhaps she was like the Hokage. Either way she was in the same room as the Hokage and though she may not be a threat, the thing inside her is. Takeda opened the door and bowed to the Hokage.

"My most sincere apologies Hoakge for interrupting your meeting, I will be sure to discipline myself later for my actions. However I can not leave both you and Karela alone with such a thing." Takeda turned to Sayomi, "I wish to apologize to you as well Miss Kahanashi for I know you are not a threat. During my encounter with you I felt a second being present in you and it is for that reason why I must stay." Takeda looked back over to Naruto. "I would feel much better standing at your side Hokage in case that thing were to get out again, that way I could sacrifice my life instead of you having to do it."
 SkywalkerRules
02-09-2009, 9:14 PM
After that brief time with Karela and the girl Akagi was a little suspicious of, Asuka glanced up at Akagi and smiled. "If you'll excuse me... I'll just sit under the shade and meditate." After saying this, the young girl went to a nearby tree, and sat under it. Then she looked up at the sky.

She wondered what the Hoakge was up to. Probably meeting that girl and Karela. She sighed. "When am I ever gonna be as great as that? I mean sure I know a few jutsu, but... what can I do to help more people? I tried my best on helping those at the Ramen Shop, but that failed. What can I do?"

As Asuka stared up at the sky, she slowly closed her eyes, and took a rest.
 CommanderQ
02-09-2009, 9:31 PM
Akagi nodded as Asuka left for her meditation. To do such a thing at her age, she was indeed wise.

He stared into space, thinking hard on the past events. Everything seemingly happened so fast.

He had arrived from his country, attack a hostile villager, was accepted into the community, ate a new food called 'Ramen,' and almost had heart surgery performed while still concious. It was a big day.

He decided that he to, should meditate, of course in his fashion. In his tradition.

He moved into the center of the street, fists to held apart at shoulder level, breathing slowly through the nose and out the mouth. He was suddenly no longer in the village, he was in a battlefield, and he under attack.

He moved into the first step of his kata, blocking a strike coming from the left, he then drew his sword with lightning fast reflexes, killing the imaginary opponent. An other attacker kicked from the side, but Akagi down-blocked it and quickyl severed the leg of the opponent. He moved into a face strike with his sword, quickly stopping the third imaginary attacker from the front. He then charged 3-4 steps, all the while blocking and counter-attacking. He stopped the charge in a low-lunging stance, demonstrating complete control of his movements, nothing wiggled due to lack of endurance, he showed no tiring, and was breathing slowly as if nothing had happened.

He then turned his head to another opponent in the kata. He back-flipped through the air, letting out a loud kei landing firmly, and swinging the sword, decapitating his final opponent.

He went back into the square shoulder position and relaxed, and he was back in the village. The imaginary kata opponents had been stopped, and Akagi had achieved peace in body and mind once again.

He then bowed to an unknown judge and relaxed, leaning against the wall of the building, breathing slowly as to relax.

Kata's were fun, but tiring at the end.
 DrPhil2501
02-10-2009, 5:03 AM
Kaneda was left alone as Takeda had left for the Hokage's office. Things were quiet now. Either the culprit had fled the village, or things have been settled. Eitherway, at least peace was restored. The fires were extingushed, and the fellow citizens of Konoha have finaly calmed down.

He left the ANBU forces alone to investigate the wreckage. He walked out of the district and onto the grass where he saw Asuka meditating underneith a tree.

"Hm..." Kaneda hummed. He approached her. "Meditating again?" he leaned against the tree. "If you're that worried about conserving energy, I recommend performing small exercises like climbing trees to increase you chakra capacity... Though even I am too lazy to do that."
 LadyRevan
02-10-2009, 2:25 PM
Sayomi says "It's okay, I understand, but that wasn't my Bijuu doing that. That was me. Like I said when I'm angry and not thinking I can become quite violent."

She turned her attention to the Hokage as she spoke to him in a serious manner "Narut... Hokage, I need to know what happened that day... what happened to the Akatsuki when they attacked this village?" Sayomi looked up at the Hokage with pleading eyes.
 Chevron 7 locke
02-10-2009, 3:05 PM
"Takeda, Karela, I would like it if you would both leave the room while I tell her what happend. This is something I don't Like to discuss with people."

Naruto waited until they both left the room and then frowned.

"I'm sure Karela already told you most of the story, I'm glad she did because I have no wish to repeat it again. I don't even like thinking about it."

"Pain and I...discussed what we thought peace really was and in the end...he decided to use the last of his strength to revive everyone that he had killed in the battle. And then he died."
 SkywalkerRules
02-10-2009, 6:43 PM
"Meditating again?" he leaned against the tree. "If you're that worried about conserving energy, I recommend performing small exercises like climbing trees to increase you chakra capacity... Though even I am too lazy to do that."

Asuka shot her eyes open, and glanced up at Kaneda, and gasped. After she staggered up, she placed her hand behind her head and smiled nervously. "Oh! Hiya, Kaneda! Yes. Meditating! Ha! How silly of me. I was just... um... enjoying the fresh air!" When she opened her eyes and looked at Kaneda, her big smile turned to a frown.

"Okay... ya caught me. But ya know... I've been kinda down lately, because I really want to help someone in need." Asuka sighed. "Guess I'll never be a well-known Chunin like everyone else..."

She sunk back down on the grass, looking down.
 CommanderQ
02-10-2009, 7:28 PM
Akagi couldn't help but eavesdrop from his position.

Guess I'll never be a well-known Chunin like everyone else...

That perked his ears up.

He looked towards Asuka.

"We should not attempt to help others just to achieve fame. We need to help where help is needed, and for no ulterior motive. Altruism is rare in these times, but it can be achieved. You have many years ahead of you, young Asuka. You should not rush into a fight too quickly."

Akagi smiled and turned back to cleaning his beloved blade. There was nothing really to clean on it, it glimmered brightly in the sun due to it's cleanliness.

An idea came to his mind on how to occupy this time between the next struggle.

He stood, sheathing his blade. He looked to Asuka,"Asuka, in order to pass the time..."

"...I challenge you to a practice duel. Your Katana's versus my Daisho."
 Cyborg Ninja
02-10-2009, 10:40 PM
"Takeda, Karela, I would like it if you would both leave the room while I tell her what happend. This is something I don't Like to discuss with people."

"As you wish Hokage," Takeda said as he bowed to Naruto.

Takeda exited the room and looked over to Karela.

"I sincerely apologize for abandoning my post but I must make sure the samurai is safe and will not harm the others. You seem to trust this girl, and I trust your judgment so she must be safe... I almost forgot, Kaneda will be leading a mission to some burial site. It would appear that some savages are wrecking the eco system there. I do hope you will join us, but I must be going." Takeda bowed to Karela before leaving.

Takeda walked around wondering where he would find this sword wielder when he was stopped by a voice.

"We should not attempt to help others just to achieve fame. We need to help where help is needed, and for no ulterior motive. Altruism is rare in these times, but it can be achieved."

"Such powerful words," Takeda thought to himself as he turned his head in the direction of the voice.

It was the samurai. He was very wise from what Takeda had just heard and this made Takeda curious. Takeda moved over to where Kaneda, Asuka, and the samurai were.

"I challenge you to a practice duel. Your Katana's versus my Daisho."

Takeda took a seat and decided to watch the duel. He would have loved to have fought in that duel, just to learn how a samurai fights. He could still learn by watching but he preferred to experience these things by doing.
 DrPhil2501
02-11-2009, 12:04 AM
"We should not attempt to help others just to achieve fame. We need to help where help is needed, and for no ulterior motive. Altruism is rare in these times, but it can be achieved. You have many years ahead of you, young Asuka. You should not rush into a fight too quickly."

"Woah... Where did this guy come from?" Kaneda looked suprised. It was that Samurai guy from earlier. He challenged Asuka to a duel, and pretty soon Takeda appeared. "Peh... the unfair advantage. Look how big he is compared to Asuka. This will be interesting!"

Kaneda unsheathed his own sword. "How about a two against one? I know how you samurai love a good fight!"
 CommanderQ
02-11-2009, 12:22 AM
Akagi looked to the man,"I did not consider it unfair, but so be it. You shall join the duel, or now, the practice fight. I would gladly demonstrate the ability of my people, the ability that has made us legendary for ages. And you are indeed correct, Samurai do like a good fight."

Akagi acknowledged Takeda who was sitting down near where the fight would take place.

"Tasting first is the best way to acquire knowledge. Join, if you wish. It is up tp you."

Akagi began to even out the space between him and the others, so as to provide a fair advantage to his adversarys.
 DrPhil2501
02-11-2009, 12:30 AM
Kaneda smirked. "Alright, fine. And seeing as you're going against two Chunin's, we wont be using any of our ninjustu or genjustu. Just some good old fashioned Taijustu... er, with swords..."

Kaneda positioned himself in an aggresive stance. Then he whispered to Asuka. "I take him on front and keep him busy: while you attack him from behind." he winked.
 Chevron 7 locke
02-11-2009, 1:01 AM
Karela was watching the approaching match between Akagi and Takeda and Kaneda with interest.

I wish I could have stayed and annoyed Naruto...still he does get sort of sensative about that horrible night...I'll annoy him later...

Karela didn't really know who would win this match. Akagi was a bit bigger then the two chunin, but he was unfamiliar with their combat techniques.

Karela watched as the two Chunin positioned themselves into aggressive combat stances.

This should be good.
 LadyRevan
02-11-2009, 1:14 AM
Sayomi looked up at Naruto with crimson tears in her crystal blue eyes.

Looking up at him she opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. Finally she was able to whisper "Thank you."

Standing there in Naruto's office Sayomi replayed over and over in her mind the events that Naruto had painted for her as she sat there crimson red tears falling from her cheeks falling on the floor.
 Chevron 7 locke
02-11-2009, 1:22 AM
"I'm going to be completley honest with you. I personally don't think that there were any survivors from the Akatsuki that night. I just don't see it happening. It might just be because I couldn't see that much from my point of view. We did find the bodies of Pain, the woman he was with, Someone who was later Identified as "Zetsu" and we found the robes of another member, but no body."

Naruto stared at her

"Alot of people think that they're were survivors from that night.A few people reported far off explosions after the main battle that we believe to be signs of survivors but when the ANBU were sent out, they didn't find anything. It's possible that there were survivors, If they're are, I hope you find them."
 LadyRevan
02-11-2009, 1:31 PM
Sayomi looked up at the Hokage again with a smile on her face and red tears flowing from her eyes. She quickly wiped the tears away and said "I know there out there... I just know it."

She began thinking about what Naruto said about the explosions; Sayomi whispered under her breath "Could it be..." She thought of Deidara's exploding clay thinking Deidara would be one of the only ones capable of making an explosion as big as the ones that Naruto described to raise that kind of suspicion in a village as massive as Kohona.

She looked up at Naruto again as she said "I must find them, I know that at least one of them is out there and did survive! I know it!"
 Cyborg Ninja
02-11-2009, 4:33 PM
"Tasting first is the best way to acquire knowledge. Join, if you wish. It is up tp you."

Takeda bowed to the samurai, "You are indeed wise in your words, I will join in. However if it is alright with you I will not use a weapon. They are merely a tool, only a fool would trust his life to a weapon."

Takeda took a defensive stance as opposed to an offensive one. He would do his best to be fair in the practice fight.
 Chevron 7 locke
02-12-2009, 1:10 AM
"If you do plan to look for them...I honestly wouldn't know where to start looking. We heard about a few rumored sightings a few years ago, but we haven't heard anything recently."

Kit...let me out...she has a sealed beast inside her...I want to kill her

No. You screwed up the night you went on a rampage. You have no rights here anymore.

Let me out or I'll kill you

You are sealed in there tighter then Tsunade's coin purse. you aren't getting out anytime soon

Naruto grimanced as the fox roared in his head.

"Sorry about that, he gets angry sometimes. Anyway, If you do want to start looking for survivors, I would recomend starting your search in the Village Hidden in the Stone and The Hidden Rain village. Those two village deal with outlaws and refugees the most often. If your friends stopped there at anytime, you should be able to get some information."
 CommanderQ
02-12-2009, 1:14 AM
Akagi smiled confidently. He knew what he was capable of.

4 on 1....they didn't stand a chance.

Akagi walked towards the center of his self-proclaimed battle circle.

"Excellent. I shall garuntee you will learn something. Prepare yourselves."

Akagi slowly pulled out his bright shining, silver katana that he adored. He began pacing slowly about, awaiting his adversary's prepatorial movements. He would be ready, he would prove his metal.
 SkywalkerRules
02-12-2009, 11:16 AM
"I take him on front and keep him busy: while you attack him from behind."

Asuka smiled, and nodded at Kaneda. Then she too pulled out her katana, standing on her defensive position. At least she could do something instead of nothing. Like meditating and feeling down. But Akagi was right. We shouldn't help to achieve fame. We must help where help is need. Not for anything else... but because it's the right thing to do.

The young girl was learning more as she grew up. First her uncle, then her old master Benjiro... now Akagi and the others! She felt that everyday, when she learn new things, she become stronger.

Asuka smiled, waiting to make the right move.
 CommanderQ
02-12-2009, 4:27 PM
Akagi began to eye each of his eager opponents. He proceeded to circle, watching closely for his opponents' next move, but they seemed to be on the defensive. But looks were often decieving, and Akagi knew that this was the case. He stood at ease, blade at the ready in front of him.

He moved steadily backward, giving him plenty of space between him and his opponents. He then waited.

"First part of a fight, the patient warrior fights best. He should not strike first and quickly, but should wait for that ideal moment when his opponent is vulnerable."

Akagi stayed absolutley still for a moment, scouting out any weaknesses.
 Cyborg Ninja
02-12-2009, 7:47 PM
Takeda nodded at the samurai's words and for this dropped his stance. Takeda didn't walk away but he just stood there with his arms at his side. It may have looked like Takeda was just standing there but it really was a stance. He was doing exactly what the samurai was doing... looking for a weakness.
 DrPhil2501
02-13-2009, 5:20 PM
"First part of a fight, the patient warrior fights best. He should not strike first and quickly, but should wait for that ideal moment when his opponent is vulnerable."

Kaneda examined Akagi's body. The fact that Akagi was wearing a suit of armor gave Kaneda the impression that it oughta slow him down a bit. But that souldnt be underestimated: Akagi was a strong character. Even Sensei Lee held heavy leg-weights around his calves, and he was still as fast as a speeding bullet.

"Whatever..." he muttered. He ran towards the opponent, holding out his sword in a striking position. He watched Asuka, then back at Akagi. He clashed blades with his.
 SkywalkerRules
02-13-2009, 5:41 PM

She listened to what Akagi said. Then she nodded, understanding. When Asuka watched Kaneda clash blades with Akagi, she raised her eyebrows. "Now's my chance!" she thought. The young girl ran towards Akagi and Kaneda. She grinned, raising her blade to strike to where Kaneda informed her.

Jumping in the air, Asuka brought her katana to swing from behind on Akagi. She remembered the first time she practiced using a katana. It was difficult at first, but once you got the hang of it, it'd be pretty easy to handle one.

Asuka used all her might to prove that she was skillful enough to beat the Samurai.
 CommanderQ
02-13-2009, 7:34 PM
Akagi smiled as Kaneda charged. He met his opponent's sword quickly. But he also saw Asuka begin to move behind and strike.

Ahhh, you are clever indeed, thought the Samurai.

He jumped high despite his heavy armor, at the same time moving his armored gauntlet across the soft side of Asuka's blade as he jumped up. Asuka had much power in her strike, but she had yet to control the blade properly. Because of this, the movement of Akagi's hand forced the blade down, narrowly missing the edge of Akagi's armor.

He took note that Asuka may have failed to strike him, but was a force to be reckoned with.

He drew his second katana, he then used his left leg to kick towards Kaneda's gut, using the momentum of the kick to propel himself towards Asuka, second katana at the ready.
 LadyRevan
02-14-2009, 2:28 PM
She looked at him nodding.

A mass of chakra began to form by her side as it began to take the silvery shape of a wolf with 13 tails and glowing blue eyes. The wolf stared at Naruto before saying in it's own demonically feminine voice "Quite Weakling." referring to what Kyuubi had just said.

Sayomi looked at her as a smile formed on her face she said "Syuubi, it's rare to see you out, what is the occasion?"

Syuubi looked up at Sayomi, the face she portrayed was infallible and blank as she stated "I heard Kyuubi speak and I figured I should come out if there was going to be trouble with the little weakling, Naruto seems to have dealt with it very fittingly though."

Sayomi looked down at Syuubi then up at Naruto "I'm sorry, I forgot to mention, this is my Bijuu Syuubi."

She looked back up at Naruto and said "I need to start looking the remaining Akatsuki. Please, is there anyway you could help me with this?"
 Cyborg Ninja
02-14-2009, 5:45 PM

Takeda repeated the words in his head as he watched the duel unfold. The samurai was holding his ground quite well against the two chunin, in fact it appeared he had the upper hand. As the fight continued, Takeda observed the samurai's first mistake. He kicked Kaneda and launched himself at Asuka... leaving him open to attack from the side.

wait for that ideal moment when his opponent is vulnerable.

Takeda knew that moment was now. With great speeds Takeda ran at the samurai and launched himself in the air at him with both one foot pointed towards the samurai for a high kick to the side.
 Chevron 7 locke
02-14-2009, 9:29 PM
"I would love to help you...I honestly would. but it's been years since we've heard any news of them."

Weakling?! I am the most powerful of all of the tailed beasts! I shall not stand here and be insulted by a false beast!

Shut up...Or I'll seal you up so tight, you won't ever be able to speak again. do you understand me?

I'll get loose one day Kit, and on that day, I will kill everyone you have ever held dear

Thats nice...go sleep or something

"I can have a few ANBU take you to the area where we heard the explosions that night, you might not find anything though."
 LadyRevan
02-15-2009, 3:36 AM
Syuubi begins to say "HA! Most powerful of the tailed beasts! Thats rich! Listen to your Jinchurriki, you don't want to take me on Kyuubi!"

Sayomi Looked at the Bijuu standing next to her as she said "Syuubi, thats enough." Syuubi shut up without another word knowing her place.

She looked over at Naruto and said "Thank you, I would appreciate that. I'm confident I can figure out something from the explosion sites." Sayomi grins with confidence.
 CommanderQ
02-15-2009, 8:04 PM
Akagi flew forward at Asuka, the, it dawned on him that he had not accounted for Takeda. He realize it right in time to receive a nasty kick, knocking him off the course of attack. Akagi adjusted, though, hitting the ground lightly, and rolling back up, assuming an assault stance. He charged forward, screaming his war-cry, at Takeda, his blade raised high in a strike. He kept the other blade low, in the case that he should be attacked before his reaching Takeda.
 Chevron 7 locke
02-16-2009, 2:31 AM
Naruto wearily closed his eyes and opend them again

"You should head home for the night, Before we do anything, I need to dig up the old records and assemble an ANBU squad to accompany you tomarrow. Plus, I'm really tired."

Naruto smiled and then closed his eyes

Then his head hit the desk and loud snoring sounds ensued.

Hinata closed her eyes and said a few muttered phrases to herself

"If you'll excuse me...I need to get him back to work."
 DrPhil2501
02-16-2009, 5:45 AM
After Kaneda dealt with the hit in the gut, and flew onto the ground, he quickly brought himself back up and picked up his sword. He watched as Akagi charged at Takeda with his sword.

Kaneda launched himself in the air and clashed his blade against the armor of the distracted Akagi. One of the straps was torn off, but the armor still remained intact. "Uh-oh... I made him angry." he muttered under his breath.
Page: 3 of 5