Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: Battle of the Dark Jedi

Page: 3 of 5
 Cyborg Ninja
01-28-2009, 8:17 PM
Also...forgive me if I am overstepping my bounds, but I believe you should check Reaper's programing when you next get the chance. I can't help but feel that something is wrong with him.

"I understand your concern, but I can assure you there's nothing wrong with him. He has his glitches but I can fix that with ease," Cade responded.

"Master Skywalker, I believe we are being watched...I can't tell where the observer is."

Cade looked around, but he couldn't see this so called attacker. However one thing he did know was that the attacker would have a harder time getting to them in a crowd. Cade pulled out his blaster pistol and fired it into the air. He then shot at some buildings and the air some more. As planned, many creatures began running about in fear of what happened.

"Follow me, quickly!" Cade said to the group as he sprinted off with the crowd.
 SkywalkerRules
01-29-2009, 10:02 AM
"Follow me, quickly!"

Lyna gasped when Cade blasted his blaster everywhere. Maybe it was to distract the attacker they mentioned. It might've been the Hunter again. As Lyna moved through the crowd, she went beside Cade.

"Cade, look. We both know that we don't wanna talk, but listen to me! We have to figure out a way to stop this attacker. We can't just run! I'm tired of running!" Lyna was getting a little upset, but deep inside she wanted to get off Coruscant desperately.
 CommanderQ
02-02-2009, 8:23 PM
Gerris cursed aloud as his target ran out of the scope range.

He banged his fist hard against the metal of the sign in front of him, shorting the bright sign out for a second. He felt liquid pouring from one of his fingers.

He reestablished his scoping range and reacquired his target as the Jedi slowed for a second.

He would not fail again.
 Chevron 7 locke
02-03-2009, 2:30 AM
Atrila growled in anger

I'm tired of running! this is all my Fault! The only reason he found the others was because I led him to them, if only I had fought him in the Cantina...they would be safe...Zo would be safe

Atrila slowly turned around

No more...this will end today

Atrila quickly began to climb up the buidling to get at the hunter

He thinks I am weak...I will show him that is not the case

Atrial jumped up and landed quietly on the roof and Ignited her twin lightsabers
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-06-2009, 5:16 PM
Kandar Ektun always had a knack for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The CR90 had been confiscated by the authorities for smuggling, Kandar only got out by being sweet where it counts; in the wording.

It cost him a few thousand credits, something not easy to part with for him. But he'd make em' back . . . a hell lot more if need be. Coruscant wasn't easy territory like Atzerri, too many laws and enforcements and--???

He drank another glass of ale. Kandar realized he kept babbling . . . then his thoughts returned to the lawsuit. Can't believe im being sued for that damned crash . . . bloody Sullustan should learn not to be crashed into by me. Damned Alien . . .Kandar stopped as he heard mutterings about a Mandalorian jedi hunter. For the first time during his visit here he noted the broken door and heavy foot indents on the floor. In a futile gesture he flung the glass at the broken door and ran outside.

Now things were really heating up, chaos and commotion and . . .-!?!

Kandar heard a blaster click.

Bout' time we found you Mr Funny Man, you go be sorted out by our blaster fire! Boom, boom and your guts be on floor! Kandar raised his hands and smiled, then in a blur of motion rotatated and stared at the Sullustan. Look, you crashed into me when I crashed into you so that must mean that I crashed into you when you crashed into me by myself crashing into you cus you crashed into me, got it? So you can get lost okay? Now get out of here before I decide to do something about the thing that never occured but only when it happened so it didn't right? The Sullustan stared in wide eye bafflement at the nearest wall and Kandar simply walked away.

For a Sullustan that guy was pretty whacky. Kandar didn't care to find out why. Probaly still sore cus I trashed his shipThen Kandar pulled out a datapad and examined its contents. I love being able to pickpocket that bug-eyed freak with such little trouble!Kandar kissed the datapads edge and then inserted it into his satchel and tapped it.

Then he recalled the attack at the bar. Not my buisness, and I don't plan to make it mineHe said as he strode off to the Compound. He'd get his ship back one way . . . or the other.

Suddenly Kandar saw a large building and a figure on top . . . . with two . . . lightsabers?! Kandar sprinted towards the building and jumped up to a ladder. Immediately making god-speed he leapt up the ladder and reached the top, quietly peering over and observing the scene ahead. He hoped he still knew how to use his Vibro Blades . . . he'd need em'.
 CommanderQ
02-06-2009, 5:32 PM
Gerris cursed once again and switched his target to the Cathar climbing up the ladder. He armed his wrist-launcher with a double-dosage of Nueral shock darts. No Jedi would last long with that.

He also kept his cortosis blade nearby. He then spied another individual, humanoid it seemed from this distance, making his way up the ladder as well.

I may not be able to stop the Jedi this time, but if I know Jedi correctly, they would rather die then let innocent people take the attack.

Gerris adjusted his aim and zeroed in on the man climbing up the ladder.
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-06-2009, 5:42 PM
Kandar knew he'd been spotted, he'd been a fool and left himself exposed. He then thought of a idea. Quickly he drew out a his third blaster and fired a shot at the ground in front of this Hunter, then he drew out his grapple hook from his belt and swung it at the Hunters hands, hoping to ensnare him. Without looking, Kandar jumped from the building, and hoped he'd hit the Hunter . . .
 CommanderQ
02-06-2009, 5:50 PM
The blaster shots did not make Gerris even flinch, he was far too professional for that. He saw the grappling hook coming for his hands, which he quickly avoided.

He then grabbed the grappling hook's line and preceded to pull the man towards him.

Moving quickly, he grabbed his cortosis sword and prepared a reception for the incoming human.
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-06-2009, 5:54 PM
Kandar sighed and grinned and drawing his Vibro Blades severed the line, at this point he was just at the edge of the building. Kandar then turned on his comm and muttered some unintelligible syllables into the commlink. Then Kandar deposited a Blade back into the strap on his back and drew a blaster. Holding the Blade forward in defense and the blaster for offense he was battle ready.

But he was also ready for something else . . .
 Cyborg Ninja
02-07-2009, 7:33 PM
We can't just run! I'm tired of running!

"Whoa whoa, running? We're not running were just taking cover and give us a chance to prepare. Reaper you go in from the front, Zo, Lyna, and I will go around behind him."

Reaper nodded and ran towards the building activating both his lightsabers. He would have to act fast if he wanted to keep the hunter alive.

"Are you ready?" Cade asked.
 CommanderQ
02-07-2009, 8:51 PM
Gerris pulled the cord harder with one hand, and used the other to prepare his knife. He quickly noticed the rest of the Jedi's group begin moving towards Gerris' position. His day was not improving, but he'd prove victorious in the hunt.

He pulled the cord until the man was pulled up onto the roof and he let go of the rope.

Gerris grabbed his sword and moved with an unusually fast speed towards the attacker.
 SkywalkerRules
02-07-2009, 9:19 PM
"Are you ready?" Cade asked.

Lyna grinned. "Haven't I always been ready for anything?" She could see that they were almost close to the Hunter. How was this guy able to track them? And who was he working for? Questions clouded Lyna's mind. Could it have been the Sith cults that contacted him to stop the Jedi? Maybe. Just maybe...

The young woman pulled out her lightsaber, ready for what was to come. Suddenly, Lyna saw another man. He looked like he was attacking the Hunter. But who was he? "This just ain't my day..." she thought to herself.
 Chevron 7 locke
02-07-2009, 9:47 PM
Time to end this once and for all

Atrila lept up into the air and crossed her lightsaber blades in front of her

She stared down at the man attacking the hunter

"Blast him!"

Atrila landed directly in front of of the hunter and opened herself to the force

If this doesn't work...then I fear I will have no choice but to use the darkside

Atrial knew her lightsabers wouldn't be of any use. So she began to punch at the hunter, trying to force him back to the edge of the building
 Cyborg Ninja
02-07-2009, 9:49 PM
"Haven't I always been ready for anything?"

Cade laughed, "Well you got me there."

Cade followed behind Lyna and pulled out his lightsaber.

---------------------------------------------------------

Reaper looked up and noticed that the hunter was fighting some man. Reaper ran at the building and jumped into it. He touched the wall and jumped up to the roof. Atrila was trying to attack the hunter so he had no choice but to assist. Reaper jumped up into the air in an attempt to fling himself and the hunter off the roof.
 CommanderQ
02-07-2009, 9:51 PM
Gerris welcomed the new challenge with a smile. He casually dropped the sword and stood, watching the attack come near.

The first set of punches were ill-set, probably in anger. Gerris quickly dogded the first punch and grabbed the second twisting it until he heard the distinct snap of bone. He continued to block the attacks, something Gerris found strange.

He expected more skill and focus from Jedi. But this Cathar, just seemed to have some strange streak of anger about her. That may explain the pure fury and little focus.

He then launched an attack of his own, throwing a strike to her face and bringing his knee into her stomach.

Jedi were masters of their petty force, but of little else combat wise.

Gerris would prove himself the master of such things.

He then looked up right in time to see the suspicous droid flying toward him.
 Cyborg Ninja
02-07-2009, 9:57 PM
Reaper made contact with the hunter and brought him to the ground. Reaper picked up the hunter and threw him across the roof to the other side.

"Heal yourself cathar jedi, I will cover you."

Reaper put both his lightsabers away and stared at the hunter.

"No weapons jedi hunter. think you can handle it?"
 Chevron 7 locke
02-07-2009, 10:00 PM
Atrila knew she was done

But there was no way she was going to let the hunter finish her.

She gathered the force around her and slammed it into the hunter knocking him off balance.

The Dark side...it feels good

"How does it feel hunter? To know that you have no friends? that everyone is against you?"

"I will put you out of your misery."

Atrila lept into the air and landed on top of the hunter.

"You hurt me...you broke my wrist. Now...i'm going to break yours

Atrila grabbed the Hunter's wrist in the force and began to squeeze.
 CommanderQ
02-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Suddenly, Gerris knew.

He was dealing with a fallen Jedi.

This Cathar's presence emanated with darkness and hatred, it would not take a Jedi master to sense such things.

And surprisingly, Gerris for the first time in his life....was afraid.

But he quickly counteracted the fear with action.

He twisted his hand out of the Cathar's grip, he then swung at the Cathar's face, knocking her off of him.

He scrambled for his cortosis sword.
 Cyborg Ninja
02-07-2009, 10:46 PM
Reaper looked over to the hunter as he broke free of the cathar's grip. The hunter seemed to be looking for some kind of weapon. Reaper had to get the hunter away from here. Reaper ran full force at the hunter with no sign of stopping.
 CommanderQ
02-07-2009, 10:48 PM
Gerris looked up from his sword in sheer surpise, the assassin droid had rammed him.

All the air got knocked out of him and now he was nothing but a small hood ornament as the droid sped fast.

Gerris was indeed confused on what would happen next.
 Chevron 7 locke
02-07-2009, 10:55 PM
Atrila forced herself to get back up.

I have shamed myself...I have gone against all my principles...I have used the power of the darkside...

Atrila sat down on the roof and began to weep

"I am nothing..."
 Cyborg Ninja
02-07-2009, 10:58 PM
If Reaper had an organic mouth he would be smiling now. Reaper continued running right off the building with the hunter. At this point Reaper held onto the hunter to make sure he didn't die when they hit the floor. Reaper ran the hunter through the door and placed him on the ground. Reaper lifted up his left foot and showed the hunter the tracking liquid hoping he'd get what Reaper meant.
 CommanderQ
02-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Gerris was at first slightly repulsed at the liquid on the droid's foot. But he quickly put a finger to it and looked closer.

He suddenly recognized it. And he suddenly understood what the droid meant.

"Ahhh...thank you for the convenient help....comrade."

Gerris stood up and dusted himself off.
 Cyborg Ninja
02-07-2009, 11:23 PM
"Now that you know I'm on your side, we have to make you disappear otherwise these jedi will expect you to come. However if they think you're dead, you'll have the element of surprise."

Reaper pulled out one of his sabers.

"I need you to scream, and it needs to be convincing."

Reaper activated his lightsaber.

"Prepare to die jedi hunter!" Reaper gave him a slight nod.
 SkywalkerRules
02-07-2009, 11:23 PM
After smiling at Cade's reply, Lyna saw all that had happened. She then saw Reaper take the Hunter on the ground. What she didn't understand was that why he lifted his foot at the Hunter, and... the Hunter getting up, like he and the droid knew something.

Suddenly, it hit her. "Cade?" the young woman said to him, "Don't you think it's a bit odd what Reaper did? Letting him get up and all? Something's up." Then Atrila came to mind. "You go and see what that was all about. I'll see if Atrila's all right."

When Lyna Force jumped on the roof, she saw Atrila sitting on the roof, weeping. Lyna didn't know why she was crying, but she felt bad for her fellow Jedi. "Atrila? You okay?"
 CommanderQ
02-07-2009, 11:26 PM
Gerris smiled and screamed as loud as he could.

He hadn't had to do this since...well...a long time ago.

Gerris stepped slowly out of site and dropped a small flash grenade.

The explosion would temporarily blind any witnesses, and would probably collapse the front of the building, but the droid would survive.

Yes, the droid would survive to tell the tale.

And Gerris would return to the hunt.
 Cyborg Ninja
02-07-2009, 11:38 PM
Reaper deactivated his blade and walked out of the room. Reaper approached Cade as fast as he could.

"The jedi hunter is no more, we should be safe for the time being."

"What do you mean for the time being Reaper?"

"When we are attacked by another hunter or a cult member."

"Lyna saw you let the hunter get up, why?"

"It would have been dishonorable if I had killed him when he didn't have a chance."

"Remind me to reprogram you about that, did you find out anything?"

"No, he said he would die before he talked so I gave him his request."

"Lyna just went to the roof, we should join her."

Both Reaper and Cade jumped up to the roof to join Lyna and Atrila. Cade walked over to Atrila and Lyna and kneeled down. Cade first off put a hand on her wrist and force healed it.

"I've taken care of you physical pain, but there's something else bothering you."

"She has anger in he Mistress Lyna, I saw her unleash it on the hunter." Reaper said.
 SkywalkerRules
02-07-2009, 11:54 PM
"I've taken care of you physical pain, but there's something else bothering you."

Lyna agreed. But she couldn't put what was bothering Atrila. Was it the fact that the Hunter kept hunting them down? Or... was it something worse? "I don't know what it is either. Maybe--"

"She has anger in he Mistress Lyna, I saw her unleash it on the hunter." Reaper said.

Lyna glanced up at Reaper. Then she looked back at Atrila. She knew all Cathar's were easily aroused, but... what kind of anger held on to Atrila? Lyna bit her lower lip. Then she glanced at Cade. "We better get her someplace safe. We've had enough thrills for one night."
 Cyborg Ninja
02-08-2009, 12:01 AM
"We better get her someplace safe. We've had enough thrills for one night."

"I agree and I can think of no safer place than the jedi temple, unless you have another spot I suggest we go there." Cade replied.

Reaper walked over to Atrila.

"Are you in good shape to walk, or should I carry you there?"
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-08-2009, 6:54 AM
Kandar brushed himself off and gathered his thoughts. What the hell was going on?!

He looked to the small gathering of Jedi and that peculiar Droid . . . "Glad no ones noticed me yet . . .". Kandar always felt awkward when talking with Jedi, he found them . . . mystical. Kandar was a man of practice, spirituality never meant much to him. As he slowly rose to his feet he began to wonder what happened to the Hunter. One thing was for sure, he was still alive. Even if the Jedi didn't note it, the Droid spared him.

Kandar slowly walked to the edge of the building, looked over his shoulder one last time and jumped from the edge. As if practiced a thousand times over, a Corellian Corvette emerged under his feet. The hatch swung open just as Kandar was about to strike it.

As soon as he hit the floor he bent his legs and jumped to his feet almost immediately. He silently walked into the bridge, contemplating the events. As he was busy looking over past events he slid onto a chair in the corner. The Mandalorian gazed at him questioningly then thought better. The HK Droid emerged from a darkened corridor and offered Kandar a mug full of blue liquid.

He accepted and nodded his thanks, sipped from the cup and returned to his thoughts.Then in a blur of motion he was at the Main Database attempting to identify the Male Jedi. He felt . . . something. Kandar remembered his fathers fate at the hands of a . . . "Jedi Hunter sir?". Kandar dropped the mug and swung round, drawing his blaster.

The realization that the HK Unit had simply read his notes returned him to the chair. "Yes . . .". The Droid stared at the image. "Cade Skywalker". Kandar turned in surprise and felt stupid. "Of course! Skywalker!". Kandar rose and went to the control panel. "HK, activate the cloaking device!". The ship blurred out of plain sight. The Astromech Droid went to a small circle elevator and rose to a small tunnel attatched to the ceiling.

The engines roared to life and the Corvette sped into top speeds, instantly pushing the ship into the Upper City within seconds. Kandar strapped in as the Corvette sped into space, the direction? Korriban . . .
 Chevron 7 locke
02-08-2009, 9:05 AM
Atrila's eyes widended at the words "Jedi Temple"

I can't go back!

"If you are going back to the temple, then I will not be going with you, the jedi frown upon those who attack other padawans."

Atrila got up and frowned at them.

"I have shamed myself, I used the powers of the Darkside instead of sticking true to the light. If I were to go back to the temple, they would recognize me for what I am."

"If you do chose to go back to the temple, look up the Atrila incident that happend nearly a year ago. It will show you why I can't go back."
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-08-2009, 9:38 AM
Kandar halted the ship. "HK . . ."

"Yes sir?"

"We're going back"

"Ahh . . . The Cathar . . ."

"They were going to the temple . . . don't ask me why, but I just . . . sense something"

"The probe I deployed has recorded their conversation . . ."

"Play the transmission"

"I have shamed myself, I used the powers of the Darkside instead of sticking true to the light. If I were to go back to the temple, they would recognize me for what I am."

Kandar replayed the recording. "Hmm . . . I do need a new shipmate . . ."

"Plotting a course . . . I've had the probe plant a tracking device on the Cathar . . . more importantly the Hunter"

Kandar's eyes grew wild. "I thought you didn't recieve my transmission . . ."

"Statement: We are coming up on Coruscant"

"Already!?"

The HK Droid nodded furiously. "I halted the ship just outside the atmosphere."

"So you can predict a course of logic . . ."

"One of my primary functions sir. A effective Assassin requires such options."

"Your not a Assassin anymore, your a Smuggler, a Renegade, a Outcast."

"True . . . HK Models were outlawed four millenia ago"

"Those laws were abolished upon the Vong invasion . . ."

"Affirmative; I simply stated that they were previously outlawed. The laws were abolished due to the Republic code of conduct. During war-periods were the very existence of the Republic is threatened all Combat Models are decreed legal."

"Not that HK Models were ever produced after the Jedi Civil War . . ."

"Very good sir, shall we continue with our mission?"

"Of course . . . Also, I want you to re-activate your Combat Protocol, somethings happening with this world . . . I want you ready for combat. Hmm . . . where is that Mandalorian? Where is Canderous?"

//Sorry about copying Canderous' name from Kotor, I'm not to good with Mandalorian names.
 Chevron 7 locke
02-08-2009, 7:32 PM
Atrila got up and narrowed her eyes at reaper.

"I'm going to be honest with you, I don't trust you. I think that you are a jedi hunter and I think you spared the hunter. You did far too many suspicous things while fighting him. You said someone attacked you while you were fighting the hunter. I didn't sense anything. I think you are lying, and I will prove it by finding the hunter."

Atrila stalked away from the group

The only way I can even come close to redeeming myself is to either catch the droid in a lie, bring back the Hunter if he is alive, or capture one of the cult members.

What option to choose?

Search for the hunter...He and I have a score to settle...
 CommanderQ
02-08-2009, 8:24 PM
Gerris ran as fast as he could, leaping along rooftops and making amazing progress as he sped away from the scene. He had had lots of experience in decieving the enemy or target, and he knew the best decision was to run at this point.

He'd find his targets again.

And he qould collect their bounty with extreme prejudice.
 SkywalkerRules
02-08-2009, 9:35 PM
After all that Atrila said and watching her leave, Lyna felt awful. She placed her hand on her forehead and sighed. "This is terrible," she said to Cade, "We came so close to getting something out of that Hunter. He might've known about the Sith cult."

Then she turned to Reaper, almost angry. "You said that I'm your Mistress and Cade's your Master, right? Why did you let that Hunter go? I order you to speak." The young woman glared at the droid, waiting for a response.

She didn't know how Cade felt, but he was probably upset as well. Either way, Reaper was going to talk. And that was final...
 Chevron 7 locke
02-08-2009, 9:51 PM
Atrila was studying the area where the hunter had supposidly fallen

That's strange...it looks like the blast started up and then traveled on down...the droid didn't have any grenades that I saw...maybe the Hunter did this

The building above her creaked

It must have been a thermal detonater that did this...the Hunter must have ran out of the blast radious, then threw the grenade to try and mask his trail! The only reason I can think of why he let the droid escape is they must be working together...somehow.

A few beams from the top of the building fell down and the building made strange unhealthy sounds.

I should get out of here, it sounds like the building is about to collapse

Atrila quickly ran out the opposite end and looked down

Atrila felt her way through the force and located something odd: A being was dodging through the buildings nearby...it felt nervous, angry, and filled with thoughts of revenge.

That would be the hunter

Atrila quickly set off in pursuit
 CommanderQ
02-08-2009, 10:04 PM
Gerris sprinted faster, but looked over his shoulder.

Right in time to see the Cathar.

He cursed again, wondering how much it would take for the Jedi just to lay off.

He ran faster, nearly doubling his speed, a feat considered super-human.

He leaped and began climbing one of the taller spires in Coruscant's lower city. At the same time as climbing, he left small tracking devices and mines on his way up. Only a fool would follow him now.
 Cyborg Ninja
02-08-2009, 11:39 PM
"You said that I'm your Mistress and Cade's your Master, right? Why did you let that Hunter go? I order you to speak."

Reaper realized he was caught, however he had one more idea. Reaper shook his entire body as if something was the matter.

"MAXIMUM ERROR MAXIMUM ERROR, CORRUPT DATA, REBOOT IMMEDIATELY."
 Chevron 7 locke
02-08-2009, 11:39 PM
Atrila saw the hunter turn to look at her and she smiled at him

Now the hunter is the hunted

she watched the hunter drop a small assorment of items.

Mines most likely...maybe some sort of tracking device, Well, I can take care of that!

Atrila gathered the force around her and launched the assorment of items out of her way.

"How does it feel hunter?! How does it feel to be the one who is being chased?"

Atrila gathered the force around her and jumped, landing a few yards behind the hunter

"I'm right behind you...you can either keep running, or you can turn and fight. Either way will result in your death. You are far too annoying to be left alive."

Be careful...that kind of talk can lead to dark thoughts...

I don't care anymore! He has to pay!

Thats the way to think! Use your anger! Kill him! And your friends will be safe from him forever...

Atrila smiled, It made so much sense: If the hunter was dead, then there would no longer be a threat to her friends...but what would her friends think of her if she killed someone in cold blood?

"You made me into what I am hunter, you showed me what I could be! Instead of compassion, you showed me that hatred was the way to go! Instead of mercey, You showed me that being unmerciful to your opponets is far more efficent! Aren't you proud of your creation?!"

They'll understand, your doing it to protect them!

No, that kind of thinking leads to the darkside, the light is always stronger then the dark. It simply takes more time for us to understand it's ways!

We don't have time! He needs to be stopped now! Before he hurts anyone else! I won't have any of their deaths on my conscience if he gets them!

Atrila saw the hunter jump

Atrila gathered the force around her and pushed him down
 CommanderQ
02-08-2009, 11:54 PM
Gerris felt glorious as he flew down into the deep trenches of Coruscant. Some would see him as a fool for doing this.

In fact, it marked him as a genius. The little push from the Jedi did the right touch, and now, he was free-falling. But not to his doom.

The very opposite.

He had equipped his armor for such an emergency, and now, his escape was complete.

He free fell out of the Jedi's vision, then, with the blink of an eye, activated his emergency system.

Wind tufts opened next to his legs and arms, and he glided safely to a nearby overhang that happened to be next to a nightclub. He landed hard, and he felt something crack on his collarbone, it was probably broken, but he had no time to pay attention to that. He quickly stood, readjusted his armor, and jumped through an opening in the nightclub, disappearing into the nightlife.

Again.
 Kyvios
02-09-2009, 12:10 AM
Ohesiu Dromer was standing in the distance watching the battle unfold in front of him. Smiling slightly to himself he couldn't believe that someone who'd shown little bit of the dark side would believe they'd fallen completely. He was almost certain none of them knew the true meaning of falling completely. Ohesiu didn't consider himself affiliated with the dark side or light side, he was simply just existing, letting his actions define him, and if people believed that he had fallen then so be it.

He watched the Cathar followed the man running threw the streets and decided to follow from a distance. Learning more about these people seemed to be more amusing then sitting in a lonesome cantina listening to people complain about they're day to day business.

Ohesiu say the Cathar use the force to push the man down, and he shook his head and he started to walk calmly up behind the Cather. He stood they're in silence not saying a word, wondering if the Cathar would sense his presence or not. He left his hood up, his head tilted down, his cloak covered his body. All you could see is some strands of his white hair coming lose from the hoods grasp upon his scalp.
 Chevron 7 locke
02-09-2009, 12:26 AM
Atrila growled in anger

He had gotten away again! He was far too skilled to be killed simply by being thrown off a building...

Know this Hunter...there will be a reckoning between us...and it will happen soon.

And then Atrila turned her attention to the man moving up behind her

Atrila had felt the man much earlier but he hadn't seemed dangerous at the time

but now...now was a different story

He was either simply watching her, or he was planning to stab her in the back

Atrila kept her back turned to the man

"May I assist you with something?"

Please don't be a member of the sith cult...
 Kyvios
02-09-2009, 12:46 AM
Ohesiu didn't make any movement towards the Cathar. He stood there watching her in silence for moments. He could tell that she still held onto the teachings of the Jedi. He also knew Cathars were quick with they're anger and frustrations, which made them more susceptible to the dark side of the force. Ohesiu could tell how ever that this particular Cathar was not completely lost, not yet anyways.

Ohesiu turned his back to the Cathar, and simply turned his head towards her and simply said "return to your companions."

He slowly started to walk away from her, leaving her with three choices, to continue her per suite of the man which would lead her down a path he knew she didn't want to fully follow, to return to her friends and remember what she stood for by staying with the order, or to follow him and learn something knew. Which ever her choice would be, he knew it would be by her own choosing, not by the destiny of the force.
 Chevron 7 locke
02-09-2009, 12:49 AM
Atrila watched the strange man

"Return to your companions"...She couldn't not yet anyway.

Maybe she could get some answers out of this new man

"How did you know I was with my friends earlier? Are you following me?"
 Kyvios
02-09-2009, 1:21 AM
"How did you know I was with my friends earlier? Are you following me?"

Ohesiu stopped, turned his head slightly towards her "I've been watching"

He turned his head back looking towards straight ahead of him, then lifted his head up looking towards the sky above him.

"Your not lost, don't believe you are. Just keep the courage to stand for what you hold true" saying that Ohesiu turned his gaze back towards in front of him. He sighed slightly knowing what its like to lose the path you held onto so tightly, that was also so fragile, so brittle at the same time. The slightest doubt, the simplest failure and the path is obliterated.

But his path was shattered by something greater, something more devastating. Something that has been etched upon his mind, heart, and skin. Something that will remain with him forever. He started walking forward again "The Cantina, if there are further questions."

Ohesiu continued his path towards the Cantina, it was mostly empty thanks to the comosion of the Jedi, but he took a seat at a table and waved away any servers that would approach him.

"What she does now, is completely up to her" he said to himself, with a slight grin upon his face.
 Chevron 7 locke
02-09-2009, 1:34 AM
"The Cantina, if there are further questions."

Atrila did have questions for this man...many questions.

He seemed so Old, but not age related, he seemed like he had seen too much of the world and was sick of it

Atrila shrugged and carefully followed the man to the cantina

I simply hope the hunter won't be in wait when I arrive
 Kyvios
02-09-2009, 1:55 AM
Ohesiu saw the Cathar enter the cantina and pointed to the chair across from him. While he waited for her to take a seat, he gently placed his hand upon the table feeling the cold steel beneath his fingers. He gently glided his fingers over the cold metal, thinking randomly to himself to confuse anyone who might be trying to ease drop. He developed his habit of thinking randomly when he believed he was being followed, now he does it just for pure amusement.

When the Cathar was seated, he leaned back in the chair placing his and on the back of his hood pulling it down. Ohesiu kept his eyes closed and head tilted down, and he pulled the hood down he revealed his pure white hair and scarred face to his guest. Slowly he opened his eyes, and lifted his head to look at her, showing her the extent of his features.

Ohesiu slightly enjoyed the idea that people believed he was blind, and hold. When in reality is was still young, just damaged. His face bore scars of burns he suffered from, and he had lost all the color in his eyes and hair from the same accident. But he considered those losses minor compared to what he truly lost. His entire heart.

"Ask" he said to her showing no real emotion, keeping his face a blank slate.
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-09-2009, 10:51 AM
Kandar landed the Corvette due north of the battlesite. Leaning back he drew out some files and looked over them again. The HK Droid approached him. "Master, our next course of action should be simple."

Kandar sat up and turned, sighing. "Yes HK?"

"We should . . ." The Droid turned to the helm, his eyes glowing threatiningly. "I . . ."

". . . Felt it too" Finished Kandar. There was a certain . . . wrongness. Kandar was no Jedi, but he was well aware that he was force sensitive. If he wanted he could've joined the Order, but that seemed flawed. Better to let the force silently guide his efforts. As for the Droid . . . "How did you-??"

The Droid let out what could be resembling a sigh, with a certain look of agitation around him. "I'm not sure . . ."

Kandar could only nod, still deep in thought. He slowly approached the helm and dropped onto a chair, only for a moment looking up. "Shes at the--"

"Cantina" The Droid and Kandar seemed to have been able to track the same sort of frequency, if not by the same means. Kandar felt her as a rift in the force, HK detected her as a force-user. But HK seemed to whatever extent able to become a combination of Jedi and Droid. Strange . . . but efficient.

"I'm . . ."

"Indeed HK, it seems that the force drew us here, not simply the idea of a shipmate. That would be--"

"Illogical"

"Yes, the force is starting to affect me again. I don't want to heed its call HK . . . I don't want to wield it."

"Sir, I think we should return to Atzerri, things there are much more a thing of matter rather than the mind."

"Yes . . . but both of us were drawn here. We'd simply enter the orbit to return . . ."

"Then perhaps we should fulfill--"

The Mandalorian entered the room.

"Hey Canderous, I need your advice on something."

Canderous simply nodded and took a seat.

"We've had some . . .--"

"Premenitions . . ." HK Interrupted.

"--And we don't know whether to act upon them or not."

"A Droid with premenitions? What the hell is this? A Yuuzhan Vong ship? With bio-Droids? Damn, I don't know why I joined this little trek in the first place. Why do you even need me here? Why shouldn't I simply leave?"

Canderous turned to the viewscreen to see the depths of space. Kandar smirked and replied "The airhatch is always open for ya, enjoy the cold depths of space my friend."

"Damnit! Thats it Kandar, I renounce my comission, this is NOT what I signed up for!"

"So, a Mandalorian is too scared to go through with tha job? I'll be spreadin' that around."

"SCARED?! I'll rip out your spine you damned little smuggler!" Canderous drew out a Repeating Blaster.

Kandar grinned. "Okay, before you go I got'a lille wager."

"Name it, rat."

"Beat me in single combat and I'll give you my ship . . . If I win I get all your credits and your speeder bike."

Canderous fell for it. "Fine!" Kandar chucked him a vibro blade then drew his blaster.

"Mandalorians are so stupid . . ." Kandar unleashed a volley of stun blasts at the Mandalorian and held his head over a small container full of ionized liquid. "I win."

Kandar then chucked the Mandalorian to the floor, force pushed him into a escape pod and then used the force to manipulate the launch mechanism.

"Master . . ."

Kandar just realized what had happened. . . he'd used the force.
 Chevron 7 locke
02-09-2009, 8:32 PM
Atrila took a seat across from the man

"First of all, what is your name."

Atrila felt a bit uncomfortable with the second question she was about to ask

"Second of all...why do you seem so old?"
 Kyvios
02-09-2009, 8:41 PM
"First of all, what is your name."

He responded with no hesitation, his voice cold as ice "Ohesiu Dromer"

"Second of all...why do you seem so old?"

Ohesiu felt his heart grow heavy, but his expression remained emotionless. He only seemed old, but in reality he most likely wasn't much older then the Cathar sitting across from him. He knew how to answer it, he could answer it as simply as possible and that was...

"Some missions don't go as planed" he said to the Cathar looking her dead in the eyes.

He pushed away any memories that tried to flood his head, at this point they were useless and unnecessary to him. He didn't need to be reminded of things that he could no longer change. What had happened, happened, he is what he is today because of that. He knew that anything that defined Ohesiu Dromer before the accident died that day, and he wasn't coming back.
Page: 3 of 5