Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Adding a new Commands box?

Page: 1 of 1
 The Padawannabe
01-08-2009, 9:29 PM
Is there any way that I can add a new command box to the HUD?
Like the one that is used to use items and such.
Thank you ahead of time.
 Star Admiral
01-08-2009, 11:26 PM
I'm almost certain that you can't add a new command box. Recoloring one might be possible, but not a new one.

- Star Admiral
 HK-42
01-08-2009, 11:32 PM
I'm almost certain that you can't add a new command box. Recoloring one might be possible, but not a new one.

- Star Admiral

I think you're right. 99% Sure its hardcoded.
 glovemaster
01-09-2009, 3:02 AM
100% sure its hardcoded. :p Its rather a shame, they haven't even got a text input box ¬.¬
 The Padawannabe
01-09-2009, 4:16 PM
Ok, is there any way to bring up a computer console screen (the ones used to use cameras and such) without using a console, but say using an item?
 RedHawke
01-11-2009, 8:36 AM
Ok, is there any way to bring up a computer console screen (the ones used to use cameras and such) without using a console, but say using an item?
Yes, but as far as I am aware of this is only with an armband... feel free to look at my mistake correction armband to see how that is done.
 Darth InSidious
01-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Yes, but as far as I am aware of this is only with an armband... feel free to look at my mistake correction armband to see how that is done.

AFAIK, in TSL you can also create usable plot usable items, which turn up in the item GUI even if unequipped. I tried to create one for K1, but it didn't work.
 RedHawke
01-12-2009, 3:05 AM
AFAIK, in TSL you can also create usable plot usable items, which turn up in the item GUI even if unequipped. I tried to create one for K1, but it didn't work.
But as far as I can see TSL wasn't specified here... the way that works in both games is via an armband, hence my answer. ;)
Page: 1 of 1