Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Revan's Conquest

Page: 1 of 1
 harIII
01-06-2009, 9:27 AM
Team Korriban as well as myself are presently working on the New Korriban Tomb Mod and a few of us have decided to make the mod into a series. The present mod introduces Revan to the True Sith and tells that you were once (during the Mandalorian Wars) part of the True Sith organization. During the time of the New Korriban Mod, you'll relearn of your old and broken alliance and your soul passion will be to destroy the True Sith.

The series will cover a course of roughly seven years.

The series plot:
Korriban - Learn of the True Sith and begin your quest to destroy them

Star Forge - Recruit Malak so you can use him as a tool to find the other True Sith Lords. His secret master is a True Sith and he'll have ties to others. He'll realize your stronger and he'll become your apprentice again.

New Planet 1 - You'll begin to create a new army which you'll use to attack the True Sith

New Planet 2A, B, and C - All 3 of these will revolve around locating the True Sith leaders, similar to the Exile finding the Jedi

Ziost - The final assault

What I need help in is seeing what you people out there could come up with a set of events for each planet that you feel there should be.

Thanks for your help

NOTE - I don't need any ideas for Korriban and the Star Forge
 Lord of Destruction
02-09-2009, 2:01 AM
hey is this for k1
 Ztalker
02-10-2009, 6:00 PM
Doesn't belong on this sub forum...

Halowan labs is the place! :)

Good luck with your mod, sounds ambitious!
 RedHawke
02-12-2009, 2:25 AM
^^^^
Agreed. Moving...
 xrefusex
02-12-2009, 8:30 AM
Sounds pretty ambitious.
 harIII
02-12-2009, 8:31 AM
Sorry about the misplacement. The mod will be fore K1 and as far as progress on the first part, I’m roughly somewhere between half way done to 75% completed.

Yes, it will be very ambitious.
 disbeliever
02-12-2009, 8:53 AM
^ mods, are we allowed to ask to see screens?

Edit, nm i saw the link in his sig an followed it.

Yes you can ask for screens, but do so sparingly, asking if a mod is still in production or asking for a release date isn't allowed though. That is for PM's. ;) -RH
 jedi_christian
02-12-2009, 2:37 PM
sounds very ambitious... do you need writers/voice actors?
 Lord of Destruction
02-12-2009, 4:32 PM
need voice:patriot:
 harIII
02-13-2009, 8:44 AM
Yes, that will be a neccessity. At the time I could probably start receiving some mp3 or wav files to use. When the entire project for part 1 is complete, I'll make a thread specificly asking for voice actors but in the mean time, I'll post some actors of what I need now.

Female Actors - 4
Male Actors - 8

That's all I can think of at the moment

Characters

Cultist Lord (Female)
Sacrosanct (Male)
Cultist Master (Male)
Force User (Male)
Apprentice Variation 1 (Male)
Apprentice Variation 2 (Male)
Apprentice Variation 3 (Female)
Apprentice Variation 4 (Female)
Ghost Appiration (Male)
Tordarial Guard (Male and Female)
Cultist Population (Male and Female)
Merchant Assistant (Female)

I'll list more later, if anyone wants a part, just PM me and I'll send you a script.
Page: 1 of 1