Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Holocron Imperial Felucia

Page: 1 of 1
 Vada-Dagon
11-20-2008, 9:28 PM
I've searched high and low trying to find out how to get one Holocron.
Once you land in Imperial Falucia kill a whole bunch of Storm troopers and the Imperial Bone Crushers (The big robot guys).

You get to the Level where you drop down to a Canyon. There are is a Holocron High Up on the top of some Mushrooms (or whatever they are) and it seems as if you could jump your way up on the wall mushrooms.

Well, I am either a total idiot (which has not yet been ruled out) or something else is going on. Has anyone had issues getting that Holocron?
I've gutten the ones where they have the Gun Turrets (with the tunnels) but that one (which seems simple enough) I cannot achieve. :confused:

Every time I jump on the mushroom I slip off. I've searched for some other way up, but have not found any. Suggestions, jokes, advice or just irrelevant posting that might help?

Thanks
 LordOfTheFish
11-21-2008, 4:28 PM
 Vada-Dagon
11-21-2008, 7:27 PM
This is what it says

"4) Second Battle Area
Continue past the bridge and into the next area, the holocron is on top of
some fungus shelves on the right side just as you get off of the metal
walkway.
Purple Lightsaber Crystal: Compressed
5) Second Battle Area
After you drop into the next area, the holocron is inside a little alcove
above this area. There's an e-web turret gunner up there. Now there are two
ways you can go about getting this one, first, you can find a fungus-stump
opposite the alcove and use that to jump into the alcove. (Dashing Blast
required for first method), or you can get holocron (6) first, then walk to
this one from there.
Force Power Sphere"

Huh?
I'm not talking about in the alcove. I'm talking about the red Sith Holocron on top of the mushrooms (oposite from the alcove). I've gotten those in the alcove with those bastard strom troopers. The easiest way to get into it is to jump from the ledge (where the rock fall happens) across and up to the little entryway for the alcove.
 LordOfTheFish
11-21-2008, 9:26 PM
I'm afraid I cannot help then without replaying the game.
 BlinkerBoy
12-03-2008, 1:55 PM
I know exactly the one you are talking about, as I was searching for a answer to that too.

1) Right below that Sith holocron on the elevated mushroom are two stumps. Inbetween those two stumps are one of those explosive flower pods.

2) Now, from the ground (not the elevated ledge), facing the Sith holocron, jump onto the stump that is on the right. You will see that their are dangling mushrooms hanging from the middle of the area.

3) Jump on the one closest to you (and is, coincidentally, closest to the Sith holocron), making sure you land in the middle near the stem If you dont land near the stem you MIGHT slip off. You'll notice that this particular dangling mushroom isn't as slippery and you won't slip off it (unless you get too close to the edge or land near the edge). You can actually walk around this one, and you'll notice your feet are sunk inside the mushroom.

4) Once on that mushroom, double jump + dash to the Sith holocron.

It grants invincibiilty.
 Chevron 7 locke
12-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Thank you blinker boy. I've been looking for that holocron
Page: 1 of 1