Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Attribute Damage/Multi-Classing

Page: 1 of 1
 Star Admiral
11-20-2008, 4:32 PM
Two questions that have been bugging for a while since I've starting modding. First off, exactly how much attribute damage is done when it hits? The On Hit Properties area doesn't let you specify how much, so I assume that it is stored in some .2da file? Secondly, what is maximum number of classes a character can have? Looking through the nwscript.nss file, it appears that it is three? Can someone confirm? If so, that would be awesome, as I'm currently working on a mod to multi-class all the Jedi in your party into a Prestige class.

Thanks a bunch!

- Star Admiral
 DarthCyclopsRLZ
11-25-2008, 12:34 AM
Two questions that have been bugging for a while since I've starting modding. First off, exactly how much attribute damage is done when it hits? The On Hit Properties area doesn't let you specify how much, so I assume that it is stored in some .2da file?

Tempted to say poison.2da, but it's been a while. Will check the item file tomorrow and get back to you on that.

Secondly, what is maximum number of classes a character can have? Looking through the nwscript.nss file, it appears that it is three?

That would be two, if I recall correctly.

You'd have to multi-class them into prestige class directly. You can do so in the a_makejedi script.

Not a big fan of the idea of turning bumbling padawans into Prestige Class, but if you really wanna do this, I'd advise to at least put a level restriction to trigger the Jedi training in their dialogue files.

To be honest, I'm surprised the devs didn't put a level restriction in the lvl 8-10 range. Oh well.
 Star Admiral
11-25-2008, 12:09 PM
Good point. I probably only want to make Kreia and Visas into a prestige class. Thanks for the info.

- Star Admiral
Page: 1 of 1