Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TSL Ambience Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 jrrtoken
10-26-2008, 4:47 PM
Yet another mod, this time it features very high quality versions of KotOR II's ambient tracks. I was going to include this in my TSL Music Improvement Mod, but I decided against that due to several factors, size being one of them. The overall effect is outstanding, and the ambience really submerses you in the environment. Hope y'all like it. :)

Download Links:
KotOR Files (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/;95238)
 Zerimar Nyliram
10-28-2008, 5:38 AM
Uh, this sounds like an excellent mod, but I don't see it up on the website yet.

Edit: Nevermind.
 Watcher07
10-28-2008, 9:34 AM
I was going to include this in my TSL Music Improvement Mod, but I decided against that due to several factors, size being one of them.

Nope, I think he submitted it up there and is just waiting for the approval of it so that he can make the download link active. Really looking forward to this mod though, the Music Improvement one was outstanding.
 jonathan7
10-28-2008, 7:35 PM
Page: 1 of 1