Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Achievement question

Page: 1 of 1
 GwannaSauna
10-18-2008, 2:17 PM
If you complete the last level of the game on Sith Lord, can you still unlock the Sith Lord, Sith Master, Sith Warrior, and Apprentice for completing that last level? I want to upgrade before I try this because it was hard enough on Apprentice (for me... -__-), and I don't want to cheat.
 Hoad
10-18-2008, 3:50 PM
Yes.
 Sidias.R
10-18-2008, 6:14 PM
Yep. You can, but I suggest doing it at Sith Master difficulty, as you get all of em unlocked once you finish the game.
 Rabish Bini
10-18-2008, 10:35 PM
Don't change difficulties after you've already started though, or you won't get the achievement
 GwannaSauna
11-05-2008, 9:23 PM
Ok, change of thought, I attempted the Death Star level on Sith Warrior and almost died as soon as I entered the level! I have everything upgraded (just need on force point to upgrade Lightning Shield and one Force Talent point to upgrade Resistance to level three)

Ugh, is it just me, or the level?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :swear: :confused:
 Rev7
11-06-2008, 1:00 AM
I experianced difficultly on that part of the Death Star as well.

I have found that taking the snipers on that upper level very helpful. There is an elevator on the right side of the floor (from the starting point that is). Take the elevator up and kill the scout troopers and then just take um' all out.

Worked for me. :)
 Shem
11-06-2008, 5:00 AM
Yes, take out the snipers first. Once you do that, let those jetpack Stormtroopers fly up and drill them with lightning. After that it will be a heck of a lot better once you drop down to the ground level.
 Vada-Dagon
11-20-2008, 9:15 PM
Yep. Also killing the rest of the guys also helps.
Especially those Imperial two legged things (The one which throws stuff at you is particularly annoying) get those.
Page: 1 of 1