Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Reskinned Robes Problem

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Leo
10-18-2008, 10:57 AM
I made a new set of Gray Jedi Robes for TSL. I used the Dark Jedi robes as a base, then adjusted the contrast and brightness. I was happy with my results.

But now when I wear my new robes and the Dark Jedi robes, they both use the same texture (the new one). The attributes are still the same for both, it's just the skins that are wrong.

I wish I could post a few screenies, but I don't know how to take a screenshot in TSL.
 Exile007
10-18-2008, 11:31 AM
I made a new set of Gray Jedi Robes for TSL. I used the Dark Jedi robes as a base, then adjusted the contrast and brightness. I was happy with my results.

But now when I wear my new robes and the Dark Jedi robes, they both use the same texture (the new one). The attributes are still the same for both, it's just the skins that are wrong.

I wish I could post a few screenies, but I don't know how to take a screenshot in TSL.

A screenshot can easily be taken by hitting the print screen key while playing TSL. It chucks a .tga into the main directory.

Fraps will also work for this. ;)
 svцsh
10-18-2008, 1:22 PM
Give your new texture a new number ex: PMBI40 then change "texture variation" to 40 in your new custom named .uti then make a new icon with the same number you gave the texture ia_jediRobe_040. Sorry i don't have TSL installed now so this might not be the padawan icon name but comparing to the master robes icon name ia_MstrRobe_001 it should be close. Just look in KT for the stock ones under > I

;)

svösh
 Darth Leo
10-18-2008, 6:32 PM
Give your new texture a new number ex: PMBI40 then change "texture variation" to 40 in your new custom named .uti then make a new icon with the same number you gave the texture ia_jediRobe_040.

That's exactly what I did the first time. I named one robe a_"robe_40," named its texture "PFBI40/PMBI40," and named its icon "ia_JediRobe_040" (without the quotes). The robe's texture variation was set to 40.

Both this robe and the Dark Padawan Robe look EXACTLY the same. I don't get it. :confused:
 svцsh
10-18-2008, 7:05 PM
Then maybe you have 2 copy's of your skin or uti's in override one overriding the default the other working in your mod ?
Page: 1 of 1