Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Casting Call: Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part V: The Threefold War

Page: 1 of 1
 Alkonium
10-03-2008, 9:30 AM
Two years have passed since half the Republic seceded to form the New Galactic Empire, and since then, the galaxy has plunged into Civil War. At the same time, the Rashikians have returned from the Unknown Regions and have begun to retake Avalonian space. Komad has been obsessively searching for a way to defeat Virul permanently, his wife Greea has been reluctantly leading the Jedi efforts on the borders of Known Space, the primary target for the Rashikians. Their daughter Kalla continues her training under her uncle Reyvan Skyrider, while her brother Andros has begun his training under Jun-la Starlighter. Rogue Squadron has been reformed, still under the command of Alkéa Kaltas Skyrider. Her son Scooter has begun basic training at the Jedi Temple under Quinlan Vel, Greea's former apprentice.

Also, this is set in 109 ABY, so set your character's dates of birth accordingly

Character Sheet
Name:
Species:
Sexual Orientation: (Since Part IV was the first LGBT-related RP in the series, it seemed necessary to add this. Unless you state otherwise, it will be assumed that your character is open about their sexuality)
Homeworld:
Affiliation:
Title:
Weapon:
DOB:
Description: (This is only necessary for characters of mixed species, which are fairly common in this series)

Name: Komad Kaltas
Species: Half-Human, Half-Twi'lek
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Homeworld: Coruscant
Affiliation: Jedi Order, Third Galactic Republic, Line of the Warrior Returning Home
Title: Jedi Master
Weapon: Twin linking lightsabers (blue)
DOB: 67 ABY (age 42)
Description: Due to the physical similarities between Humans and Twi'leks, the most notable trait showing his mixed lineage is that he has Twi'lek lekku, and is capable of growing human hair. He exhibits a caucasian human skintone except on his lekku, which are a cerulean tone. He is also capable of growing facial hair, like any full human man.
http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=293&pictureid=3461) (http://www.lucasforums.com/album.php?albumid=293&pictureid=3461)
Brief History: A leading member of the Jedi Council, Komad is one of the most experienced Jedi when it comes to fighting the Sith. He has personally fought in lightsaber combat against Sith Lords such as Mycaen Nai Peelal, Dar Bodonawieedo, Darth Mortis, and Darth Virul in his current form. He is dedicated to destroying Virul once and for all for a number of reasons, including that Darth Virul murdered his Twi'lek mother, he knows the devastation Virul is capable of, and the man Virul used to split the Republic in two was a former lover of his, whom Virul promptly murdered once his usefullness alive reached its end.

Name: Kalla Kaltas
Species: One Quarter-Human, one Quarter-Twi'lek, Half-Rodian
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Affiliation: Jedi Order, Third Galactic Republic, Line of the Warrior Returning Home
Title: Jedi Apprentice
Weapon: Single-bladed lightsaber (gold)
DOB: 91 ABY (age 18)
Description: Like her father, she has both human hair and Twi'lek lekku, but like her mother, she also has Rodian hands and antennae, and her ears are slightly pointed, but similar in length to those of a human or a Twi'lek. She also has a slightly greenish tinge to her skintone, which is otherwise like her father's.
http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=293&pictureid=3460) (http://www.lucasforums.com/album.php?albumid=293&pictureid=3460)
Brief History: Born at the end of the Resurrection War eighteen years ago, Kalla had never known war first hand until the Rashikian Crisis two years ago. She still remains skilled with a lightsaber, training in both Shii-Cho and Niman. She is closer to her father than her mother, as she feels she has more in common with him: both are of mixed species, both are bisexual, and both were born into the life of a Jedi. Because of this, Komad was the first person Kalla came out to about her bisexuality. Now, she is both comfortable and open about it, like her father.

Name: Darth Virul
Species: Human (in body only)
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual, but he feels only hate
Homeworld: Unknown
Affiliation: Sith Order, New Galactic Empire, The Blood King
Title: Dark Lord of the Sith
Weapon: Single-bladed lightsaber (red)
DOB: N/A
Description: Like many Sith, he prefers to cover his face with a black hood. However, it can be seen in his face that his body is decaying, faster than normal for a Sith, and his yellow eyes, although common in Sith, appear to emit a reddish glow, most likely an effect from inhabiting what was once someone else's body.
http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=293&pictureid=3449) (http://www.lucasforums.com/album.php?albumid=293&pictureid=3449)
Brief History: First killed twenty-two years ago by the Kalla Vel, the Mandalorian Jedi, Darth Virul did not become one with the Force on death and his spirit remained. He is capable of taking over the body any one person he comes into contact with at a time, and prolonged possession will cause the original mind to deteriorate into nothing and make it impossible for Virul to leave that body without being killed. Known victims of this include Alkéa Kaltas Skyrider, Scooter Tory, and an unidentified human man whose mind was completely destroyed and whose body Virul currently controls. Taking over a person's body causes Virul to adopt some of their personality traits, which has resulted in him becoming much smarter and more cunning, but no less evil or heartless.
 steven
10-03-2008, 7:24 PM
Name: Dar Bodonawieedo
Species: Rodian
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Homeworld: Corellia
Affiliation: Sith Order, New Galactic Empire
Title: Sith Master
Weapon: Curved-hilt lightsaber
DOB: 64 ABY (Aged 44)
Brief history: A former dark lord of the Sith until his defeat at the Jedi before escaping and disappearing into nowhere roughly ten years ago, since then he was secretly traveled the galaxy on a dark spiritual journey of sorts. He now secretly works for the current dark lord of the sith, a former close friend of his, having lost his former sense of greed, he was now solely driven by his desire to wreck havoc,death and destruction.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
10-03-2008, 8:30 PM
Name: Merios Mul'as
Species: Kiffar
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Homeworld: Kiffu
Affiliation: Neutral/Gray Jedi
Title: Exiled Jedi Guardian
Weapon: Single-bladed Light saber, Blue.
Light saber Form: Shien
DOB: 78 ABY (Age: 31)
Description:Visually, they were comparable to any Human except for their distinct facial markings. These markings, applied as tattoos when young, were passed down through families on the mother's side, except for on those rare occasions where an individual's mother was not a Kiffar, in which case the father's markings were taken on. He has a long horizontal stripe across the bridge of his nose in a deep crimson color.
Brief History: Originally a Jedi Knight, trained by Master M'irte on Yavin IV, he was discovered as a baby on Kiffu, possessing high levels of Midichlorians. He was taken to Yavin IV to be trained as a Jedi Knight. He was known throughout the academy as a trouble maker because he always saw the absolute in things- good or evil, hot or cold- but he still had a strong sense of justice and showed prowess beyond that of a normal Padawan. After being promoted to the rank of Jedi Knight(age:17), he was sent on a mission after a few years of being a knight to retrieve a lost Jedi in the outlying forest that had been missing for months. He found him, but the young Jedi had turned insane and attacked him. He had no choice but to defend himself and ended up killing the young man. Fearing the council's judgment, Merios came back to the academy and explained the situation. Due to his rash actions and hesitation to talk the boy out of attacking, they banished him from the order and demanded his light saber. Merios took his punishment but followed the council's wishes. He surrendered his light saber and left for good.(age:21) He had inherited a star ship from his Master, and used it to transport himself around the galaxy. The ship was nicknamed "Lore". He decided to land on Coruscant and attempt to lead a normal life, but still training daily with a light saber he had built a year after being banished. He's still as talented and skilled in the Force as he ever was, but dared not to use it in public.
 Alkonium
10-06-2008, 8:54 AM
Unless Tysyacha posts, I'll need someone to take this character, who is intended as a love interest for Kalla:

Name: Andorra Evenstar
Species: Avalonian
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Homeworld: Aztlan
Affiliation: Avalon, Third Galactic Republic
Title: Governor's Adopted Daughter
Weapon: None
DOB: 89 ABY (age 20)
Appearance:
http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=293&pictureid=3457) (http://www.lucasforums.com/album.php?albumid=293&pictureid=3457)
Brief History: After losing her parents in a speeder crash (or so it seemed) at age 3, she was taken in by the Governor of Avalon, and although she is grateful, and semi-sociable, she has never tell her, or anyone else, for that matter, anything particularly personal, especially her homosexuality.

There's more I have planned for her, but I'll keep that between the person playing her and myself.
 JediMaster12
10-06-2008, 3:29 PM
Alkonium: Reyvan is Alkéa's husband right? Been awhile.

Ok. I have taken on up to six characters as needed and will continue to do so only I will end up with a short memory span before I graduate in 2011. ;) I will list the main characters first since they will be important in ending this fight.

Name: Jun-la and Tulre Starlighter
Sexual Orientation: hetero
Homeworld: Andorra
Affliation: the Jedi of Avalon including the Shi-Cho masters, the Air Benders, the Haida warriors, Third Galactic Republic; The Line of the Warrior of Two
Title: Children of the Jedi (Kept a secret); Luzambique 'Light of Courage' and Arbitas 'The Arbiter' respectively
DOB: Roughly a few months before Ben Skywalker was born
Weapon: Jun-la carries a bronzium bladed lightsaber and Sanglumia, the sword of her family; Tulre carries a blue bladed lightsaber and Xaydie, the Sword of Judgment
Special Talents: Collective hive mind abilities similar to battle meld; battle meditation
History: After discovering the holocron of the Children of the Jedi, they struggled to train with the others so they could function as one. Two years of battles and war have given them the titles of Luzambique and Arbitas, reflecting their dual nature. Using the training of Avalon, they try to help their companions understand their place in the balance of things.

Name: Matton Rand and Tonatius Iakozi
Species: Human and Avalonian respectively
Homeworld: unknown, Ossus (?)
Affliation: The Line of the Warrior Lost and Found
Weapon: Matton has a blaster and Tonatius has the sword given to his father
History: Upon learning that they were family, both began a tentative friendship that was arms length apart making it difficult for the twins to teach them how to be one. Each have their own doubts and reasons about the other but they watch each other's back. During the two years, they led offenses against the Rashikians, holding the lines and protecting the five worlds. Both have different ideas about courage and constantly argue over that point.
Matton's feelings towards Jun-la turned to those of attraction but is something he refuses to share with Tonatius. He grudgingly obliges to please her. Tonatius in the meantime strikes up a friendship with Tiye Ordo, leader of the Avalonians of Mandalorian blood.

Name: Alkéa Kaltas Skyrider
Species: Half Twi'lek Half Human
Affiliation: Rogue Squadron
Weapon: Yellow bladed lightsaber
History: After reforming her old squadron under the auspices of Master Andros Starlighter, Alkéa led them in space battles to defend the Republic. Finding out that Virul was still alive, she struggled inwardly to control her feelings. Not originally named for the Children of the Jedi, she serves the Jedi and Republic as if she were, giving of herself to the principles that her father believed in.

Name: Tyrannus
Species: Avalonian/Rashikian
Homeworld: Unknown Regions
Affliation: The Blood King
Weapon: red bladed doublesaber
History: Descendant of the ruined family, Tyrannus continues to serve the master that has yet to show his face. One of the three of death, his specialty is in creating illusions that focus on the innermost desires and fears. Fearing neither pain nor death he will stop at nothing until the filth of Avalonian is removed and her former glory restored in power and splendor.

Name: The Blood King
Species: Unknown
Homeworld: Unknown
Weapon: Agawasada, a blade of poison and death
History: The Blood King has been around for millenia. The undisputed leader of all darkness, his desire is to conquer and gain revenge on those that cast him out. His spirit is one that feeds on the power and anger of ones who accept him in their body. He is the leader of the Three of Death and true master of the darkness. His greatest adversary was the true master of light, the Heart of the Guardian who defeated him and cast him back into shadow to await four thousand years before returning.
He has next to none in patience with the minions who pathetically call themselves Sith or Rashikians. He has no respect for the Emperor or any of those who called themselves Sith Lords. He is waiting to choose one who is receptive of true darkness to train as his apprentice.

Name: Andros Starlighter
Homeworld: Currently Amshrey
Weapon: Bronzium double bladed saber; small dagger tucked in his belt sash
History: After spending two years getting Avalonian forces mobilized with Republic forces, Andros Starlighter was forced to relocate the Governor and his sister to Amshrey, the most secure of the Avalonian worlds. From there, with his youngest brothers, they coordinated strategic attacks that wilted the Rashikian forces both on and offworld. In the last battle he was seriously injured by a Rashikian warblade that gave him a slight limp and a scar over his right eye.
Now he works to keep the Avalonian defenses up and has appealed to Selene, retired leader of the Mandalorians for her help and the Shreyites who never forgot the story of the warrior with amber eyes.

That is what I have for main characters now. Any others I will write about later as the plot unfolds.

Alkonium: Remember to mention that Komad and Kalla are from the Line of the Warrior Returning Home. Just to make things clear and such.
 Alkonium
10-06-2008, 4:03 PM
Yeah, that sounds about right, though Tonatius would most likely be from Tython. Also, another subplot involves the governor of Avalon (specifically Andorra's adopted mother) being kidnapped by the New Empire, who blackmail Andorra (the character, not the planet) into giving them vital information about Avalon and the Republic.
 steven
10-06-2008, 4:10 PM
I wouldn't mind having Dar be the kidnapper unless you have someone else in mind.
 Alkonium
10-06-2008, 4:11 PM
Actually, I was thinking of asking to do that, so yeah, that would work.
 JediMaster12
10-06-2008, 4:17 PM
That would be cool. Amshrey is considered the more safer but it doesn't mean completely. Blackmail would add to the drama and maybe a special "guest appearance" will happen.
 Alkonium
10-06-2008, 6:46 PM
Well, I've gotten back from Tysyacha, and she won't be able to play as Andorra, so I'll need someone else to play her. After that, I think we can start. I'd rather not play her myself, I will if I have to.
 Cyborg Ninja
10-06-2008, 7:53 PM
Name: Unknown
Alias: Wrath
Species: Gen'Dai
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Homeworld: Korriban
Affiliation: Sith Order, New Galactic Empire
Title: Sith Lord, General of the New Galactic Empire
Weapon: Single bladed light saber black with a white glow.
DOB: 70 ABY (Age: 39)
Brief History: Born on Korriban, Wrath was always a dark figure. He quickly joined up with the Sith and began his training. He was one of the best lightsaber combatants the Sith had seen however he was not the best with the force. After becoming a Sith he killed various jedi leaders earning him the rank of Sith Lord. With this new title he encased himself in black armor which covered his entire body. His brutal and cruel tactics made him an easy choice for General of the New Galactic Empire. His saber his quite a rare type seeing that the blade itself is black; he was given this saber by Darth Virul himself.
 JediMaster12
10-06-2008, 8:15 PM
Alkonium: Maybe there is someone else you know of that could play a female part? I don't know that many people and I'm a mod but for CEC :xp:

The Blood King is introduced late in the game so it will give a chance, if any who are interested, people to read about him. He is more described in books two and three of Heart of the Guardian. That was the body he was occupying at the time. Pay attention to a dream sequence with Naga Sadow.

Other than that, when you say go Alkonium, we'll ask how fast.
 Alkonium
10-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Well, other than Tysy, the only person I've asked specifically about that part is Rachel_Ewok, and she turned me down. Noone else I've asked about joining the RP in general has responded at all, but I'll try asking specifically.

Edit: Noone who's gotten back to me about the part has sounded interested, so I'll just grudgingly play her until someone else offers to take over, and I guess we'll start now then.

Edit again: Tysyacha has actually agreed to play as Andorra, so that problems solved.
 steven
10-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Btw, can I have some brief info on Amshrey and the Rashikians?
 JediMaster12
10-08-2008, 2:46 PM
steven: Amshrey is the six planet in the Avalonian system. It is a unique planet in that they are the descendants of the Mandalorian clans and Avalonian colonists. They settled there after the previous war between the Rashikians and Avalonians roughly some time after TSL takes place. The native peoples are Shreyites, furry creatures similar to the Ewok. They have their own language that is difficult to learn.
The capital city is called Mando'a, the language of the Mandalorians. There are numerous training academies that instruct Avalonian and Mandalorian techniques. They, in a sense, are a sister world to Belos, the warrior world.
Tiye Ordo is the leader of the clans, a rank equal to that of the governor of the planet. She is obviously of Clan Ordo but her family goes back to Canderous aka Mandalore himself.

Take a look at the Planetary Resources thread in the Resource Center to learn about the other worlds in the system. Certain things I may mention are characteristics of each one.

On another note, I will take on Andros Kaltas and Tiye Ordo. It will make it easier since I have some idea about them and Andros is always with Jun-la since he is her padawan.

The Rashikians are the Outcasts. Legend has it that Avalon is where the Force began, where the first Jedi Masters, and Sith Lord were created. It explains why you find a lot of Force Senisitives there. They may not be Jedi but they utilize the Force one way or another. Anyway one group was intent on using that power to conquer other worlds and create an empire like their Rakata neighbors. They had a lust for power. They fought against those who wanted to use the knowledge for good etc. They who lusted after power were defeated, cast out.
They wander the Unknown Regions in the dark places of the galaxy, luring others like the fallen Jedi to the dark side. They in a sense created what is called the Sith. Though Jedi lore speaks of the Sith'ari, the Rashikians hit them first.
A characteristic of the Rashikians is that they carry the stench of death on them. Because of their blood lust, they smell of death and have becomed slightly deformed because of it. Their blades are ones of poison and can be deadly. They follow one, the true master of darkness.
 Corinthian
10-08-2008, 4:15 PM
Name: Kadis Valmar

Species: Human

Homeworld: Abregado-Rae

Affiliation: The Republic

Title: Commander of the Katarn Commandos, Captain in Republic Intelligence.

Weapons: BlasTech DLT-109 Blaster Carbine in a back holster concealed by his jacket, a Merr-Sonn Model 99 Heavy Blaster Pistol in a shoulder holster, also concealed, a six-inch vibroblade concealed in an ankle holster on his left ankle, a holdout blaster pistol containing four shots on his right ankle. That's probably all the weapons he carries with him.

Probably.

DOB: 81 ABY (Age 28)

Description: Nondescript would be a good word. Average would be another one. That's the whole point of the Katarn Commandos. You never notice them until it's already too late to do anything about it. Captain Valmar is no different, closely resembling the legendary Captain Judder Page, although you'd never really notice until you got two holographs close together. He's of average height, with short brown hair, roughly average weight, although that conceals a wiry but quite strong build. He just blends with the crowd.

Brief History: Captain Valmar's history really isn't much to tell. At least, not after Republic Intelligence got through with it. He was apparently born on Abregado-Rae, joined the Republic Military, and was subsequently re-assigned to guard Ex-Gal 1 for the foreseeable future, a dead-end assignment if there ever was one. Officially, he's still there.

In truth, he never went. Instead, he was recruited by Republic Intelligence as a candidate for the reduced Katarn Commandos, a position at which he excelled, climbing to command within eight years. His true status is probably one of the worst-kept secrets in the Republic, being a member of the Commandos usually is.

Name: Galhia Tilthis

Species: Mon Calamari

Homeworld: Dac (Mon Calamari)

Affiliation: The Republic

Title: President of the Republic Senate, Chief of State, Commander-in-Chief of Republic Armed Forces

Weapon: Words. The Senate is no place for a blaster.

DOB: 55 ABY (Age 54)

Description: Galhia is tall for a Mon Calamari, about 6'2, with glistening silver-blue skin, usually dressed in a flowing white robe. Despite her burdens as, essentially, the leader of the entire Galaxy, she maintains a visage of apparent strength and vitality, although how much of this is a show remains to be seen.

History: Galhia wasn't the person you'd expect to become a politician. In her youth, she was a troublemaker, and even during puberty, she seemed more likely to go into the military than anything else, which she did, serving for a time as a member of Republic Starfighter Command, even fighting in a number of conflicts until her vehicle was shot down while fighting a group of Pirates in the Anoad System. She was forced extravehicular.

While she floated in the void, wounded and disoriented, she realized something - life is precious. She only had one chance to live it. Soon after, she was picked up by a shuttlecraft.

Following the battle and the total destruction of the Pirates, she resigned from Starfighter Command and returned home to Dac, where, soon after, she began a campaign to become Senator. Something about her rang true to the Mon Calamari people, and she was elected in a landslide 65/35 vote.

In the senate, she served with distinction, gaining a reputation to the military as a stalwart. Within ten years, she was one of the favorites to succeed the aging Calibop President, Aen Stavron. As eager to become President as her followers were to see her there, when he stepped down, she put herself forward as a candidate, and was narrowly defeated.

Finally, eighteen years later, another chance showed itself. Her popularity, if anything, waxed as she gained further experience. When she put herself forward, she won a narrow victory, completing her rise from a Lieutenant in Starfighter Command to President of the Republic.
 CommanderQ
11-08-2008, 9:05 PM
Name: Garrick Derekil

Species: Human

Homeworld: Mandalore

Affiliation: Freelance Mercenary

Title: One of the best warriors in Mandalorian Culture, Merc

Weapon: Garrick loves using cortosis blades and many assorted weapons on his wrist launchers. Garrick always carries two modified Mandalorian Rippers, that and he always has a pack of cigarra's with him

DOB: Unknown, though it is believed to be around 70 to 80 A.B.Y.

Description: Garrick wears black Mandalorian armor and sports a bright red cloth from his shoulder. He also carries with him several trophies . He also wears a jet pack capable of 1 minute of being airbourne .

Garrick hates practically everything non-Mandalorian, unless he's paid to like it. He has an angry disposition and doesn't speak much, but whenever he does, he reveals wisdom beyond his years. Not much is known about his past, though. Perhaps someday somebody will ask him and he will spill the beans on it, but not today. He is an expert soldier but loves children and family .
 JediMaster12
11-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Since Corinthian is banned, will his characters still be active? If not then we proceed as normal correct?
 Alkonium
11-09-2008, 1:02 AM
Since he was mostly interacting with Xbx's character, he can take over if he wants, or if he ever comes back himself.
 CommanderQ
12-03-2008, 8:48 PM
Is it alright if I create a Sith character?
 Alkonium
12-03-2008, 10:18 PM
Sure, though I'd prefer you to first ask steven about taking over the character of Dar.
 CommanderQ
12-04-2008, 12:27 AM
I was just planning on creating another, perhaps minor Sith character, but I'll ask and see.
 CommanderQ
12-04-2008, 4:24 PM
Alright, here's the Sith character that I was thinking on creating. Hope you allow him!

Name: Khorzan Velerc

Species: Human, though considered to be apart of a race that is referred to as "Super-human" during the Imperial days.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual, though he see's no use in a relationship.
Homeworld: Corulag, and he's part of a family that has long been in support of Imperial Forces, and the Sith.
Affiliation: Sith Naval Forces
Title: He has attained the rare rank of Senior Grand Admiral
Weapons: The Sith Fleet, a small vibro-knife, and an Aratech type-B pistol capable of over 50 rounds a second, unfortunately only holding one hundred rounds.
Dob: N/A, though theories say he may have been born around the Battle of Hoth.
Description: He strides around the Sith forces in a black Admiral's uniform that has red lining the sides. He has a great number of medals, only a few that he wears often. He also has Sith-standard black combat boots, where he also hides a grenade or two. His face has no sharp features other than his thick, black mustache and a scar that covers the entirety of his left cheek and a little bit of his face.
Brief History: Admiral Velerc has fought at almost one-thousand different Naval engagements, his amount of victories however, are countless. He has proven his genius many times, once during an engagement with the whole of a Republic battel group. His group only had one old Star-Destroyer and three frigates. In the end, the huge Republic battle group of at least ten Capital ships was decimated and only half of a fighter squadron survived the onslaught. Admiral Velerc has almost always been affiliated with Sith high command.

There's the character, hope he's approved!
 Alkonium
12-04-2008, 5:55 PM
That'll do, and about taking over Dar, give steven a few days to respond, and if he doesn't, the character's yours. That's what I did in Part III after Jason Skywalker stopped posting. I was actually hoping to not be the only one with LGBT characters.
 CommanderQ
12-04-2008, 6:32 PM
Okay, sounds good!
 Alkonium
12-07-2008, 12:15 PM
You might as well take over the character of Dar then. I don't think steven's coming back.
 CommanderQ
12-07-2008, 12:45 PM
Sure thing, I'll start getting to know the character, then I'll start posting.
 Admin
06-09-2009, 11:44 PM
Is this still joinable?
 Alkonium
06-09-2009, 11:55 PM
This one's almost over, it's better to just wait for Part VI.
Page: 1 of 1