Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Very Sensitive Issue: What If Obama Loses?

Page: 3 of 3
 Astor
10-10-2008, 2:42 PM
That quote doesn't have anything to do with voter fraud. And I don't understand why you have keep putting this stuff out at every opportunity.
 GarfieldJL
10-10-2008, 2:46 PM
That quote doesn't have anything to do with voter fraud. And I don't understand why you have keep putting this stuff out at every opportunity.

It does show that he's lieing about the depth of his ties to ACORN which is under investigation again for voter fraud.

...I've been fighting alongside ACORN on issues you care about my entire career. Even before I was an elected official, when I ran Project Vote voter registration drive in Illinois, ACORN was smack dab in the middle of it, and we appreciate your work."

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/samgrahamfelsen/gGC7zm)

Project Vote?

voter registration drive in Illinois?

ACORN being smack dab in the middle of it?

That's why if he wins there are going to be lawsuits and legal action taken against him, due to the fact of the voting being rigged.

If he loses there will be protests and riots and people will attack whites calling them racist.

Either why we're looking at a three-ring circus.
Page: 3 of 3