Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mushroom Ascent Help

Page: 1 of 1
 backstory
09-26-2008, 1:28 PM
Help. I'm stuck on Felusia in the Mushroom Ascent. I can go up up the trails until I get to a point where it seems like I can't go any further... except for these swinging platforms. Do I need to go up the platforms? For some reason I can't seem to jump from the first platform to the next higher platform. How do I finish this level???

Any help appreciated!
 NMcC
09-26-2008, 3:54 PM
You're obviously missing something - you don't need to jump on those platforms to get out, only to get the holocron at the top. The exit is just at the top of the trail where you'd expect it to be :)

Incidentally, if you need the holocron on the topmost platform, weigh the one you can't reach down with one of the plants, using force grip.
 Vada-Dagon
11-20-2008, 9:21 PM
You're obviously missing something - you don't need to jump on those platforms to get out, only to get the holocron at the top. The exit is just at the top of the trail where you'd expect it to be :)

Incidentally, if you need the holocron on the topmost platform, weigh the one you can't reach down with one of the plants, using force grip.

I jumped to the First Platform Did a A A X Hold (release) on the middle of the platform. This caused the hanging platform to move up and down, once it is at the top just A A forward and get to the Holocron.

Just get on the path and keep walking you'll come up to a tunnel. Then you'll start having fun.
Page: 1 of 1