Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What is Everyone's Favorite Force Combo, Force Power, and Lightsaber Crystal Color?

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Eclipse
09-22-2008, 9:09 PM
What is everyone's favorite force combo and force power and lightsaber crystal color? I'm not sure what my favorite combo is, I like most of them. My favorite force power is force lightning. shock1 My favorite lightsaber color is black and my second favorite is unstable blue. :)
 Karl Gone Gin
09-23-2008, 7:00 AM
On the Wii I love Force Maelstrom, sucking in all the badguys and any debris nearby in a vortex surrounding you, before throwing them in all direction with an explosion of the Force. Good controls on that too - hold down C & Z on the nunchuck, & A & B on the Wiimote to charge, then flick both down to release.
Sith Seeker is also brilliant, fling a badguy for miles, then send a big ball of lightning chasing after him, electrocuting anyone one else around where he lands.
As for Lightsaber colour, no real preference as they dont seem to have any effect on your powers on the Wii, so are more there from a design point of view, but if I had to pick I would go with one of the yellow/orange ones.
 Da_man
09-23-2008, 10:36 AM
Favorite color: Black crystal
Favorite costume: Sith Stalker
Favorite combo: Aerial ambush+slam.
/thread
 Dominicomucci
09-23-2008, 5:19 PM
My favourite skill is the force explosion where you blast away everyone around you.

Fav lightsabre colour is unstable red, caus im a nerd and i ahve my own darth vader replica sabre n its red. I havent seen the black one though so that may be better.

I did play most of the final half of the game with a gold one though.
 Rabish Bini
09-24-2008, 12:54 AM
Combo: The one with electrical downwards slice
Force Power: Grip
Crystal Colour: Normal Gold
Outfit: Sith Stalker
 Xbx_Inthusiast
09-25-2008, 8:20 PM
Combo: Dash+Slice/ Detonate
Force Power: Detonate/Force Grip
Crystal Color: Green
Outfit: Heavy Training Gear
 LordOfTheFish
09-25-2008, 9:39 PM
Combo: Lighting+grip+impale
Costume: Sith Robe
Force Power: Sith Scorcher
Crystal Color: Dark Orange

When did the costume thing come in...?
 SW01
09-25-2008, 9:47 PM
Combo: the sabre strike that ends with a shockwave (square x3, O - I think)

Costume: Sith: Sith Robes; Jedi: Ceremonial Robes

Power: Lvl. 3 Lightning

Crystal: Sith: normal red; Jedi: Green or Purple (good enough for SLJ, good enough for me!:lol:)
 Jeff
09-25-2008, 10:24 PM
My favorite combo when I played the Xbox demo was grip, throw my lightsber to impale the guy, lightning, then force push. It was awesome. :D On the Wii version my favorite power was probably simply force push, I loved how over the top it was.

My favorite costume is probably heavy training gear, though I like most of them. For lightsaber colors I used red and blue throughout my playthrough and I always used the force push crystal (till the last level I used the improved lightsaber one).
 artboy12
09-25-2008, 11:19 PM
-JEDI FAVES-
Lightsaber Crystal: Any blue, but mostly dark blue
Costume: Jedi Adventurer (Or as I like to call them, the Assassin Robes! lol) :lol:
Combo: The thingy with the lightning on the lightsaber
Force Power: Repulse!

-SITH FAVES-
Lightsaber Crystal: RED!!!!!! WOO-HOO! :xp:
Costume: Sith Stalker
Combo: I don't really know, I use a lot when I'm a sith
Force Power: Lightning! Especially in the Shaak Ti ending!
 PoiuyWired
09-26-2008, 7:40 PM
Combo:
Grab -> Pummel -> Release(recharg force meter) ... recycle before he lands
(Best grab someone with high health or a rock as center of Pummel games)
Seeker -> throw everyone over the cliff
Costume: Jungle Look :)
Force Power: Sith Seeker, Pummel, Malestorm
Crystal Color: Deep Orange + Telekinetic enhancement crystal

Currently using cheat + lightning (4th playthru now, decided cheat play so its faster) trying to get the darn 9 remaining holocrons in PSP.
 TriggerGod
09-26-2008, 7:46 PM
Combo: Grip (don't throw! They stay in the air for a bit :D) -> Lightning for a bit -> Sith Scorcher -> (if I have enough force power left. If not, replace this step with a good ol' saber slashing.) Repulse.

Power: Does Saber Impale count? If not, either Pummel, Detonate, or Sith Scorcher.

Color Crystal: I am a typically ebil guy, so I go for the traditional Deep Red color. If not, I either use True Blue (the one you get on Cloud City) or a purple.

(Note - I is using the Wii version)
 LordOfTheFish
09-26-2008, 8:32 PM
I don't know why, but I dig the Corellian Flight Suit.
 JoeDoe 2.0
10-11-2008, 1:46 PM
Lightsaber color: Dark Crystal
Costume: Jedi Adventure Robe (looks like Altair from Assassin's Creed)
Force Power: Combo (Force Lightning and Force Repulse)
Combo: any air combo
 Darth_Yuthura
10-11-2008, 8:45 PM
Lightsaber color: Dark Green with the enhanced force throw crystal
Costume: PS3 version of jedi ceremonial robe
Force Power: Force Throw and repulse
Combo: Arial assault (jump,repulse) and detonate (throw,lightning)
 Darth Eclipse
10-12-2008, 8:01 AM
My favorite costumes are Sith Stalker, Jedi Adventurer Robes, the clone skins, bounty hunter costume, and Corellian Flight Suit. :D
 Sam!
10-12-2008, 11:40 PM
I have the PS2 version, which probably limits what I can get. I now hate everyone...

I didn't find a black crystal. At all. I had red, orange, purple, green and I assumed the fifth was blue. I probably favoured lightning and force push, and didn't change costumes at all during the game.
 LordOfTheFish
10-13-2008, 1:01 PM
The black crystal is only in the 360/PS3 versions.
 GwannaSauna
10-18-2008, 2:04 PM
Favorite Force Combo: Dashing Blast (A + A + Left Thumbstick + B)
Favorite Force Power: Force Push (Level 3)
Favorite Lightsaber Crystal: Different colors go with different costumes:
Red crystal when wearing Galen's regular outfit or the Sith Stalker Armor
Blue crystal when wearing the Jedi Adventure Robe
Yellow and/or Gold also when wearing the Jedi Adventure Robe

Does anyone else here think that the Jedi Adventure Robe inspired the Reborn's robes?
 SW01
10-18-2008, 4:31 PM
Does anyone else here think that the Jedi Adventure Robe inspired the Reborn's robes?

I think they just stole it from Altair in Assassin's Creed! :lol:
 Sidias.R
10-18-2008, 6:13 PM
Force Combo: I'd say... Impale, as it's a Combo on the 360.

Force Power: Meh... does Choke count, while playing as Vader? Second choice would be Force Push.

Crystal: Red as Dark Side, and Blue as Light Side, along with the Ruusan power crystal, at all times - I don't really see any benefit from the other ones, such as Vexxtal.
 LordOfTheFish
10-18-2008, 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by Sidias.R
Force Combo: I'd say... Impale

Good Taste. :xp:
 Shem
10-24-2008, 3:08 PM
I like the blue lightsaber the best. In the Wii version I use the medium blue.

I do have one complaint about the Xbox 360 version's blue. The blue for Kazdan Paratus is a different shade than the ones used by Starkiller and others who use a blue lightsaber in the game. I like Kazdan Paratus' the best. If you need to compare, use a blue lightsaber in your fight with Kazdan Paratus and you will see what I mean. Kazdan Paratus' is closer to the shade they used for the Prequel Trilogy.
 Grevious slayer
10-31-2008, 4:17 PM
Favorite color: Black crystal
Favorite costume: Sith Stalker
Favorite combo: Sith Scorcher shock1
 Ryazan
11-04-2008, 5:22 PM
Color: normal purple

Power: Grip

Combo: Seeker or Detonate
 Shem
11-05-2008, 2:47 PM
Crystal: Red as Dark Side, and Blue as Light Side, along with the Ruusan power crystal, at all times - I don't really see any benefit from the other ones, such as Vexxtal.Sigil is my favorite of the power crystals in the Xbox 360. It really adds tons of power to your Force Lightning. Once you have that and you have maxed out your talents in the Force and Force Lightning, you can destroy most enemies with Lightning before you Force meter is depleted which includes Imperial Walkers, Imperial Purge Troopers, Junk Titans, and Rancors. Only bosses don't, but if you do get an opening to fry a boss, you can deal a ton of damage really quickly giving you a huge edge, like General Kota, Kazdan Paratus, Shaak Ti, Maris Brood, and Proxy. Those black Shadow Guards are vulnerable when knocked to the ground and I'm telling once you use your lightning on them when they're in that position, you can take most of their life before they get up and block it again.
 Vada-Dagon
11-20-2008, 5:24 PM
I have unstable Orange Crystal.
My favorite move is the Impale (but you get no bonus).
For Bonus I like The Cannon Ball.
However, I also like the Lighting Ball
 ZimmMaster
01-16-2009, 6:55 PM
Costume:Sith Robes
Lightsaber: Master Kenobi's saber hilt w/ the dark blue crystal(the one from cloud city), and the Amplified Lightsaber Damage crystal
Force Power: Sith Scorcher
Force Combo:two-handed lightsaber combo, Malestrom, then Power Blast
 Darth_Yuthura
01-16-2009, 9:44 PM
Xbox 360:

Costume: Jedi Adventure Robe all the way
Lightsaber: Green saber with Russan (Force-cost reduction) power crystal (only use the lightning-enhancement crystal against Vader and Kazden)
Power: Repulse... although I use grip most
Combo: Impale, but Sith striker is most used. Dash shock/blast are useful for special situations, but expensive.
 jediTJrocks
03-03-2009, 6:12 PM
wii:

costume: ceremonial jedi robes

lightsaber: aqua blue with kota's hilt

power: detonate

combo: grip+choke+pummel+push+sithseeker or detonate, depends on how many people I get with the pummel
 Saber-Scorpion
03-04-2009, 9:50 AM
Combo:Sith shien
Force Power:Force repulse
Outfit:Jedi adventurer Robe
Color crystal:Blue
 JKAMaster
08-13-2009, 3:11 AM
Saber: red and yellow
Costume: Darth Maul
Force Power: saber throw, lightning grenade
Combo: Y+B, and the mid air combos with it. and X+A.
 The Dark Lord
08-13-2009, 1:43 PM
Combo: throw lightsaber
Force Power: lighting force push
Crystal Color: Blue
Outfit: Sith Robes
 Agincourt
08-25-2009, 10:54 AM
Combo: Dashing shock
Force Power: Repulse
Crystal: Russan power/Green color
Costume: Jedi Adventure robe
 Trench
08-25-2009, 1:27 PM
Force Power: Maelstrom.
Costume: Sith Stalker Armor.
Lightsaber Crystal: Green or Blue.
 Agincourt
08-26-2009, 8:40 AM
Force Power: Maelstrom.

This one isn't in the X-box 360 version. This is charged Force repulse, but it doesn't quite compare to this power. This one I would choose for the PS2 version.
 Gamma097
08-26-2009, 3:42 PM
I'm with the minority of people here that own the PS2/Wii version of TFU.

Combo: I have no idea, I use a lot of them.
Force Power: Force Push and Force Lightning
Lightsaber Crystal: Blue (If I had the 360/PS3 version, it would be Unstable Blue.)
Costume: Training Gear
Hilt: The Obi-Wan Kenobi one
 Agincourt
08-26-2009, 11:42 PM
Actually I was wondering if people ever switch their crystals once they have their favorite. I know that when I grab Russan, I never switch to any other. The added lightsaber damage, blaster bolt deflection, added lightning damage, damaging aura, and Katak never see the light of day again.

I also never switch to any other color than green, which is why I hate that it is so far into the game before I can find it. I just hate how if you don't like red, you get unstable red, and then compressed red. You hate yellow, you get U Yellow, C Yellow, gold, U gold, and C gold. Nine crystals which are essentially only two colors for much of the game before you finally get some variety late in the game.
 TheChosen0ne
08-27-2009, 7:21 PM
On the ps2 my favorite combat crystol is lightning. My favorite color is RED. My favorite combo is force push + Lightning and Impale. My favorite force power is Lightning!
 purifier
08-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Grip and lightning with a purple crystal, well sometimes blue as well.
 TheChosen0ne
09-06-2009, 4:33 PM
my personal fav. is kill them w/ no mercy (die + die + Die)
Page: 1 of 1