Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

script problem?

Page: 1 of 1
 Canderis
09-14-2008, 8:39 PM
AddMultiClass( CLASS_TYPE_JEDIGUARDIAN, GetObjectByTag (p_jax));
whats wrong with this script? i think its somthing to do with AddMultiClass part of the script.
 Exile007
09-14-2008, 11:32 PM
AddMultiClass( CLASS_TYPE_JEDIGUARDIAN, GetObjectByTag (p_jax));
whats wrong with this script? i think its somthing to do with AddMultiClass part of the script.

Well, you should quote p_jax. That's the only wrong thing I see at the moment.
 Revnant
09-14-2008, 11:46 PM
I got one with an npc not spawning. I put the xyz wasnt sure about the orientation thing was for. I wanted the npc to spawn on korriban but when I tryied it he wasnt there.
 Canderis
09-14-2008, 11:51 PM
It still wont compile and i thought i wasn't suppose to quote it?
Revnant: the orientation is nessary... i think its the way you want him to face but I'm not positive.

EDIT: I fixed one problem but I'm experiencing a problem with CLASS_TYPE_JEDIGUARDIAN

EDIT 2:Revnant are you using the script generator?
 deathdisco
09-15-2008, 12:43 AM
Irrelevant now since you got what you needed from your other thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=192130), but for anyone else;
AddMultiClass is looking for an integer.

From nwscript.nss

// 389: This allows you to add a new class to any creature object
void AddMultiClass(int nClassType, object oSource);
 Revnant
09-15-2008, 12:53 AM
I am using the generator since I got lost in one tutorial that looks like its garanteed to work. I'm planning on asking inyri for help since she did what I want to do with Kay.
 RedHawke
09-15-2008, 4:19 AM
Irrelevant now since you got what you needed from your other thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=192130)
Agreed, closing this one...

canderis, please do not create multiple threads on the same/similar topics. Thanks.
Page: 1 of 1