Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TSL Bastila Clothing Variant

Page: 1 of 1
 LordRevan999
08-28-2008, 9:14 PM
Well,surprise I am working on A TSL one too.Yesterday me and E-varmint were talking and he asked if I could do a TSL on.I said I would try and well I couldn't find bastila's underwear skin in k2 so I used the players underwear skin to make legs.This mod is same as the K1 but graphics are better in TSL.Also note the pics will all be brightened cause the TSL gives me Darkened pics.I will brighten every pic to +85.Reply please.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/LordRevan999/K2clothingtry2.jpg)
 e-varmint
08-28-2008, 9:25 PM
Well,surprise I am working on A TSL one too.Yesterday me and E-varmint were talking and he asked if I could do a TSL on.I said I would try and well I couldn't find bastila's underwear skin in k2 so I used the players underwear skin to make legs.This mod is same as the K1 but graphics are better in TSL.Also note the pics will all be brightened cause the TSL gives me Darkened pics.I will brighten every pic to +85.Reply please.

Nice! I think the other one we discussed will do nicely for the WIP-less Kreia mod.

I get the same screenshot issues in TSL. I usually brighten by 25% to 50% depending on the picture. Sometimes, I have to warp to an outdoor module to get a good one.
 LordRevan999
08-28-2008, 9:30 PM
Ok,forgot to add this.As bastila is not available as a party member either there is going to be a recruit bastila too or either I will make the clothes for female players.Its up to the people to decide.

EDIT:At last I am a junior member after more than two years of being around here.
 TriggerGod
08-28-2008, 9:32 PM
Ok,forgot to add this.As bastila is not available as a party member either there is going to be a recruit bastila too or either I will make the clothes for female players.Its up to the people to decide.

TBH, you should do both, but have a dialog node that has the Bastila give the (female) NPC robes.
IDEA:
How about we do something similar to what Obsidian did with Briana and Mical? You do a Bastila for Female players, and I keep doing a Revan for Males? Eh?
 Darth Payne
08-28-2008, 10:27 PM
Or, you could leave the choice up to the player?
 Lord Dagron
08-29-2008, 7:35 AM
Nice job dude
 Revan_Malak
08-29-2008, 8:05 AM
Awesome!
 LordRevan999
08-29-2008, 4:26 PM
My connection is slowed down due to wireless antenna problem I only get one signal or sometimes 2 signals for few seconds.It has taken me a whole day to some how get this pic on here with a lot of load shedding.So here is the pic,once again remember that I used brightness so in game it looks better than what you see.Btw,if I use fraps would that work.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/LordRevan999/K2clothingtryallunclothed1.jpg)
 Arбtoeldar
08-29-2008, 9:27 PM
Very good work so far LR999. :thumbsup::emodanc:

I wouldn't worry about putting Bastila in TSL. There are at least three different Bastila head mods for TSL.
Page: 1 of 1