Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Has anyone ever considered...

Page: 1 of 1
 Revan_Malak
08-27-2008, 11:32 AM
...modding Swoop Races?Thats a fun topic to discuss!For one if I could I'd make an ultimate Swoop Race that never ends...maybe on Korriban!Give your opinions!
 Ztalker
08-27-2008, 12:16 PM
Ehr...wrong topic...believe this should be in...requests? Or Hallowan labs?

Anyway, I believe the swoop races are hard coded into the game. Making it impossible to change or mod.

Fixed. Thread moved :D - Cz
 Revan_Malak
08-27-2008, 2:17 PM
Thanks for moving it!Its just a discussion.I know that its almost if not impossible!
 Revan_Pwn_Malak
08-27-2008, 2:23 PM
Thanks for moving it!Its just a discussion.I know that its almost if not impossible!

Talk to Papership, she's doing some kind of experiments with Swoops.
 Marius Fett
08-27-2008, 3:33 PM
^I believe Pap-pap is keeping quiet on details until the mod is complete. ;)
 Darth InSidious
08-27-2008, 3:39 PM
Yes, yes it has.

AFAIK, the only people to touch that kind of thing are Kitty Kitty, D3 and Pap.
 Revan_Pwn_Malak
08-27-2008, 3:47 PM
Oh I didn't mean to ask her what she's doing but just talk to her about what to do.
 Revan_Malak
08-28-2008, 2:58 AM
I knew it...I wanted to make more than one party members-impossible
I wanted to make a party in Trayus Academy-only being made by Team Gizka
I wanted a never ending Swoop Race-only being made by Kitty Kitty,D3 and Pap.(Sorry if I got any name wrong)
 EnderWiggin
08-28-2008, 10:57 AM
I knew it...I wanted to make more than one party members-impossible
I wanted to make a party in Trayus Academy-only being made by Team Gizka
I wanted a never ending Swoop Race-only being made by Kitty Kitty,D3 and Pap.(Sorry if I got any name wrong)

No, you misunderstand.

D3 and Kitty Kitty have done some swoop stuff, but they aren't doing anything currently (nothing wip) afaik.

Papership's doing a secret project (apparently) but that shouldn't stop you from making a never ending swoop race if you want one. :D

_EW_
 Revan_Malak
08-28-2008, 11:35 AM
If I knew how...I meant that I had to wait and see what it looks like so I get an idea how to start.
 Thankteamgizka
08-29-2008, 1:13 AM
why wold you want a never ending swoop race why not a really cool long one(s)
 Revan_Malak
08-29-2008, 3:27 AM
That could work too...a race in every planet!Or a couple of races on every planet.
 Revan_Pwn_Malak
08-31-2008, 12:25 AM
Yes just because someone else is working on a project that is similar doesn't mean you shouldn't also make something. I mean look at all the Revan's item mods. Some are better than others in my opinion but they're all nice to have for variety.
 Revan_Malak
08-31-2008, 5:18 AM
Oh I'm working on a big project that will be finished in a month at best.I have things to do, don't worry!
 TheExile
08-31-2008, 7:27 AM
Lol... I actually had a mod request which used swoop mini game engine to make another mini game- traveling with the Ebon Hawk through space then going in hyperspace :D...

Er.. I don't see the point in an endless track... Cause swoop is all about racing, an endless track takes that away...
Page: 1 of 1