Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ebon Hawk in a custome cutscene

Page: 1 of 1
 Coolprogram
08-09-2008, 2:02 AM
Hello all,
I am yet again stumped :( (I am sorry for all of these questions, but how else would I learn? )
How do I create a cutscene with the ebon hawk flying to a planet? Also, is there a .mdl or something for the ebon hawk? because I have been looking but have found nothing :(
Again, thank you to whomever helps me with this,
-CoolProgram
 Darth Atris
08-09-2008, 3:18 AM
They used cgi for the planet landing and taking off scenes so ebonhawk is cgi
 Coolprogram
08-09-2008, 2:52 PM
So I have to re-model the Ebon Hawk? If I want it in a cut-scene?
-CoolProgram
 Sithspecter
08-09-2008, 5:01 PM
The Ebon Hawk vids are in Bink video format, so you'll need either 3DSMax or another software with rendering capability to do a cutscene. You don't have to re-model the Ebon Hawk to do a cutscene, you can find the Ebon Hawk model in v_ehawk.mdl with the KotOR tool. After you double click or read and write it with MDLOps, you can import it using NWMax and render your video. After that, you have to convert the video format with RAD video tools.
 jonathan7
08-09-2008, 5:11 PM
You could make one using Empire at War if you had it for a cutscene, would allow diversity of ship etc
 Coolprogram
08-09-2008, 7:08 PM
Thanks for all the help everyone :)
-CoolProgram
Page: 1 of 1