Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

K1/TSL Simplified MG42 Blaster Cannon

Page: 1 of 1
 e-varmint
07-29-2008, 6:51 PM
I want to take a shot at this:

http://www.e-varmint.net/mg42scrn.png)

because it is Star-Warsy and I like the way it looks. I want to replace one of the in-game models, maybe the Blaster Cannons (K1) or the Charric (TSL). It will be a simplified version, so that the polygon count does not get out of control.

Before I start, I want to make sure that nobody else is working on something like this. If there are any existing mods based on the MG42, I also want to make sure that mine looks different.

ps Thanks to RedHawke for valuable information on the origins of some of the Star Wars blasters!

-
 RedHawke
07-29-2008, 8:16 PM
ps Thanks to RedHawke for valuable information on the origins of some of the Star Wars blasters!
Aw shucks! :o

I only remember that stuff because I wanted to make myself replicas on my own of some of the weapons. I actually got myself a Broom-Handle Mauser to make Han's blaster, but it was in real good condition so I never started, I didn't have the heart to ruin it! :lol:
Page: 1 of 1