Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: Hope and Courage

Page: 3 of 4
 Nymf...
09-03-2008, 5:44 PM
Hoban sensed as two Weequays approached him. He quickly pressed himself against the wall, and when the Weequays entered the room, he choped their heads off. Weequays... He put the box in a pocket and headed back. He sensed the creature again, it was just outside the room where Dalenn and the children were. He didn't see it, but he sensed it. And in all the sudden there was like a glitch. He saw a monster, it reminded him of a tarentek, but somehow it could stealth itself. Hoban wondered what it was, but he knew Dalenn was still in the room...trapped.

He tried to see the monster with Force Sight, but failed, he could only sense it. He knew he had lure it away, if Dalenn would be able to escape. Hoban threw his green lightsaber at the direction where he sensed the beast, while he held the blue saber in his left hand. The saber returned to him, but it was like it just had flown through the air, but he had gained the beast's attention. It was moving towards him with quite a speed.

Hoban stood his ground and tried to hit it with the saber, where he guess the beast where at, but he hit nothing. He tried again, he was sure the beast was there but missed a second time. And after the second stroke he felt a great punch on him and he flew into the wall. As Hoban tried to rise, while coughing, the beast gave a loud roar. Darn... I better run!
 SkywalkerRules
09-06-2008, 12:42 AM
Naja watched in amazement, as Torn used Force Valor on the Weequay. "Woah. I've got to learn that move someday..." Suddenly, she heard Null call to her.

"I hope you know how to play catch Naja!" Null said as he threw the Weequay, "and by catch I mean catch it with your saber!"

She grinned, and nodded at Null's suggestion. Raising her yellow bladed lightsaber like a spear, Naja threw her lightsaber at the Weequay's chest, impaling it. She then Force pulled her lightsaber back, watching the Weequay fall.

"And that's how we do it," Naja said, nodding with a grin.
 DrPhil2501
09-13-2008, 9:15 PM
((welp, nobody has posted for a while, so I figure I better be the one who breaks the silence.))

Torn glanced around the chamber filled with dead Weequay. "Looks like we took care of them in this room."

He switched off his Lightsaber and clipped it onto his belt. "We better move, there could be more than these three."
 SkywalkerRules
09-14-2008, 9:19 PM
Naja looked around herself as well. "I totally agree. We better move on." All this adventure almost made her tired. But she was having a blast. Then she wondered if it was the afternoon now.

The young woman looked over at Beq. "You sure you're gonna be okay, sir?"

------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, the Dark Lord of the Sith walked on the alter, standing there in the middle. He was covered in pitch black hooded cloak, a resemblance to Palpatine.

He smiled coldly. "Wecome home, my Sith warriors." After all the Sith minions bowed, Zula was eager to hear what their Master would say.
 Nymf...
09-19-2008, 12:59 PM
Hoban ran away, knowing the beast was following him. He ran deeper into the academy, as he saw a group of Weequays patrolling down the corridor. Although he wouldn't mind fighting the Weequays, he knew better than to stop with the monster behind him and on top of it, he was hurt. But he had nowhere to go, and he hated to admit it, but he was getting tired of all the running.

The Weequays still hadn't spoted him, as he came up closer to them. He obeserved every inch of the corridor, and found a hole in the roof, it wasn't big but he managed to get into and sit beside it. He was hoping that the monster wouldn't be able to reach him there, while he was recovering.

Hoban felt his ribs hurt real bad after the hit. For the first time he wished he had learned the ways of healing. The monster was moving away, but he could hear the Weequays just below him. Somehow the monster did not attack them.

He leaned backwards and tried to get his commlink, but it was gone, he had dropped it. Not that it made any diffrence, if he talked in it, he would give away the location to the thugs. He was trapped in the roof.
 DrPhil2501
09-20-2008, 8:48 PM
"You sure you're gonna be okay, sir?"

"I'm fine. I've been through worse conditions..." Beq replied.

Torn walked out of the room and reentered the pathway. He looked back at the group. "Wheres Hoban?" he asked. He felt Hoban's current stress levels.
 Cyborg Ninja
09-20-2008, 8:58 PM
"I'm fine. I've been through worse conditions..."

"You're pretty damn lucky I pulled that shot off in time Beq."

Null reloaded his Deece once more before looking over at Torn.

"Wheres Hoban?"

"The last time I saw him he and that twi'lek guy were freeing some children from the same situation you two were in. They should still be there unless they went looking for more people."
 SkywalkerRules
09-23-2008, 8:50 AM
"The last time I saw him he and that twi'lek guy were freeing some children from the same situation you two were in. They should still be there unless they went looking for more people."

"Well, what are we waitin' for? Let's go find Hoban and the others, and then get the blazes out of here!" She placed her lightsaber inside her bag, and picked up her berries from the stone floor. She took the white cloth off of the top of the berries.

Naja sighed. "Aww, great! Now I've gotta get new berries later! These are getting spoiled! No matter."

She turned to the others. "You guys coming?"
 Hethra
09-24-2008, 2:06 AM
The small cruiser exited hyperspace in a very unspectacular fashion.

On board, in the pilot's seat, it was a different story. Kalden Rossek sat mesmerized by the streaks of light fading to bright lines before fading again into the specs that they were. Every time it happened, he couldn't help but watch. He didn't know why he liked it the way he did.

It had been nearly three months since he had set out from Kato Neimoidia with his master's ship, the Vagrant, on his quest to find a Jedi Master by the name of Skywalker. He thought the name sounded familiar, somehow, but couldn't be sure why. He shrugged it off.

He leaned back from the controls, feeling the itch behind his eyes from having been awake for nearly a full 30 hours. He had felt... something, while he had been meditating in the pilots quarters, and ever since he had been driven to find the source of the... disturbance. It was the only word he could think of that described it the way it needed to be.

So he had entered the cockpit and dialed in a vague coordinate for the hyperdrive engine to locate, and sat back as the astronavigator set his charts before entering hyperspace. 30 some long hours later he had emerged. As he looked about the viewport from his seat, he began to wonder if he had misjudged his coordination skills. He couldn't see a single planet, moon, cruiser or station anywhere. He eased the controls forward a bit, bringing the nose of the ship down.

"Ah, there it is." he smiled. In front of him, now nearly filling the viewport almost entirely. He checked his computers navigational data system for the name of the planet.

"Taivas, huh?" he mumbled, running a hand through his unkempt hair. "Isn't this the planet El Diir was telling me about? He said something about a Jedi Temple.. yeah, that's right, a Jedi Temple." He smiled broadly, and leaned back further in his chair.

"Well," he put his hands behind his head and kicked his feet up onto the control board, "Of all the planets in all the systems in this Galaxy, I end up pretty much right on top of the one that could probably be the most useful to me." He set his feet down and leaned forward, dialing some knobs in front of him.

"Let's just see if anyone's home..." He set the comm receiver to the frequency that his master had given him before he left the planet, the one that was dialed almost exclusively to the Hidden Jedi Temple on Taivas. He listened as he fine tuned the setting, searching through the static until...

"This is Admiral Thorn, contacting the Hidden Temple. Please respond."

Kalden sat back, surprised. An Admiral? That meant he was with the Galactic Alliance, right? But what was he trying to do, contacting the Hidden Temple? His master had said the temple had been deserted for years, but that there had once been a great library hidden within it. The library had been what caught Kalden's attention. So why was the Admiral trying to raise someone down there...?

Kalden let the transmission sit for a few minutes, waiting for the reply from the planet. When there was none, Kalden decided to take the matter into his own hands. He was right outside the planet. He was close enough.

"Copy that Admiral," he spoke into the receiver, "This is the Vagrant. I've received your comm, but there's nobody home right now, from the sounds of it. Anything I might be able to pick up for you, as it seems I'm making a house call within the next cycle or two?"
 DrPhil2501
09-24-2008, 3:22 AM
"You guys coming?"

"We're waiting for you..." Torn grunted and exited the room, clipping his Lightsabers back onto his belt. He followed the direction of Hoban's presence through the pathway of crumbling walls and musky air.

He heard the cry of something monstrous from a distance. "What the-?"
 Astor
09-24-2008, 3:55 PM
As the shuttle dropped out of hyperspace, Fynn felt something was wrong. Or, his sensors told him something was wrong. They were picking up the signatures of ships. Ships that were right where he needed to be.

There shouldn’t be any ships here, he’d been told. He’d been assured by Admiral Bovark that the system’s coordinates were known only to a few – he’d certainly never heard of the Zhar system before he’d been assigned to send a message there.

But now, he was faced with a dilemma. Should he continue on his mission, with the chance of being detected? He pushed shuttle further towards the planet, hoping for a positive identification. It was a big ship, the size of a Star Destroyer, which meant it had to have picked up his entry, so leaving quietly wasn’t an option.

The ID came through – GA transponders. But what were they doing here? Then the ship ID came through – the Vigilance. Fynn knew that ship, and more importantly, he knew who was in command.

They must be here for the same reasons he was – to find whoever was on that planet. But the second ship was more curious – a cruiser, one that didn’t conform to any class he knew to be in service. But that ship was too far away to cause any concern.

The Vigilance was sending a message on an encrypted channel, so they must have been trying to reach whoever was on the surface. There was only one thing for it. Increasing his transponder signal, to such an extent it would be obvious he mean no hostile intent, he drew his shuttle closer to the planet, and the great flagship hovering in orbit.

Fynn just hoped the GA gunners wouldn’t mistake his ship for an attacking vessel.
 Nymf...
09-24-2008, 5:54 PM
"Hoban!" a voice said, and Hoban looked up. He saw some shadows, shaping the form of his old master.

"Master Kavar?"

"I'm glad to see that you're still alive. Yet, we always knew that the force would lead to something... different."

"Diffrent? You mean let me live for thousands of years?"

"The Sith are returning to the galaxy, you must stop them. Some of the teachings from our time, is lost. It will give you advantage over your opponments."

"But they will most likely have other teachings I don't know of!"

"The girl you travelled with to this academy, will play an important role in all this. Stick with her, protect her, it will be the best way to destroy the Sith."

Hoban didn't like the Kavar that approached him, he was to diffrent, and it appeared as if he couldn't hear him.

"I must leave you know! Remember the Jedi Code, you will need it."

"Master! Wait! I have questions!"

"May the force be with you!" Kavar said and disappeared.

"Master?" Hoban said and stretched out his hand. At the same time his chest started to hurt real bad. He still felt the Weequays nearby. He tried to see them, but as he reached out for a view, he fainted and fell down from the roof.
 SkywalkerRules
09-26-2008, 6:23 PM
As Naja followed Torn to find Hoban, she wondered if the the Twi'lek guy and the kids were also all right as well. The cult also had to be stopped, or they would terrorize the other locals as well.

Suddenly, Naja heard the roar as well. The young woman gasped. "Hoban!" She ran in front of the others, trying to sense Hoban's presence.

"We've gotta help him if he's in trouble! C'mon!" Naja yelled.
 DrPhil2501
09-30-2008, 10:57 AM
The group ventured deeper within the academy... until Torn spotted it: a body lay on the ground.

"I wonder what mess he has been through?" Torn muttered and pulled his body to face upwards. He checked Hoban's pulse.

"He's still alive. Either knocked out or fainted..." he whispered. More Weequays were near-by, so Torn held onto the hilt of his Lightsabers.
 SkywalkerRules
10-02-2008, 9:45 AM
Naja grew worried for Hoban when she saw that he was lying on the ground. "Oh no! Is he... is he dead...?" She placed her hand on her mouth sadly.

"He's still alive. Either knocked out or fainted..."

The young woman nodded. "We better get him someplace safe. Maybe my house will do! If that's okay." Naja sensed more Weequays. She knew they had to be rid of, but what if Hoban needed help? Badly? She sighed, thinking.
 DrPhil2501
10-04-2008, 7:28 PM
The weequays were a step closer, then looked to Naja. "You guard him, while we take care of them."

Beq aimed his blaster pistols at the archway, waiting for any signs of movement. Torn squinted. There was nobody there...

Suddenly, a blaster bolt came out of nowhere and hit Beq in the face. "BEQ!!!" Torn watched in horror as the 1st Mate fell to the floor with a burn-hole through his head. Torn looked at the archway. "Damn... Cloaking devices."

Torn reached for his Lightsabers and trusted his instincts. The force outlined him four of the invisible figures, both holding blaster rifles. The moved around the chamber.

Torn used force speed and gained upon one of the killer's. He slashed his Lightsabers across, and took him down. The camo deactivated itself to reveal the wrinkle-skinned cultist.
 SkywalkerRules
10-04-2008, 7:46 PM
Naja screamed when she witnessed someone killed. It's been a long time since she saw someone ever killed. The young woman held up her yellow bladed lightsaber, defending herself and the unconscious Hoban.

"By the Force, I just hope that Null and that Twi'lek man are all right. Along with the children..." Naja thought to herself.

She blocked off a couple of blaster bolts, concentrating on the Force for the first time in years.
 Cyborg Ninja
10-05-2008, 10:00 PM
Null followed the group that was until his HUD cracked to life again. He picked up several red dots and made a sharp right forgetting he was leaving the group. Null walked down the hall with his Deece raised. He made two lefts and the red dots were right in front of him. Null saw Naja, Torn, Beq, and Hoban's body but he couldn't see the attackers.

"BEQ!!!" Torn screamed as Beg fell to the ground dead.

Null was both shocked but now very alert.

These cowards must be invisible Null thought to himself as he switched the vision on his HUD. The heat vision made the attackers glow like Bantha Fodder. Null placed on his sniper attachment as he watched Torn take down an attacker. Null took aim and fired with a loud crack. He moved to the next attakcer. "Crack". Null turned to the final attacker. "Crack." He watched as three other attackers dropped to the ground. Null looked over at Hoban's body and ran over to him checking for his pulse. He looked up at Naja who looked like she was scared out of her mind.

"Don't worry Naja, I'm going to get you home in time for dinner with your mother" Null said as he placed a hand on her shoulder, "I promise."
 DrPhil2501
10-07-2008, 6:08 AM
Torn spread his senses throughout the entire enclave. There were no more Weequay cultists. Nothing hostile, save for the beast.

He looked down at Naja, Null and the unconcious Hoban. "We've cleansed the enclave. We better head back up to the surface..."

He looked down at Beq's body and picked it up. "I have to pay my respects for my friend here and arrange his burial. You don't need to come, if you wish..."

He was about to walk away. "Thanks for your help. I'll cash in at the nearest bounty office and have your reward. When you're ready to claim, head for my ship. You'll know where it is."
 Cyborg Ninja
10-13-2008, 10:28 PM
Null watched as Torn picked up Beq's body and began to walk away.

"Thanks for your help. I'll cash in at the nearest bounty office and have your reward. When you're ready to claim, head for my ship. You'll know where it is."

"I'll tell you what Torn, you can give my cut to Beq. As for that funeral of yours, I'll be there but first I have to get Hoban here to a med station and take Naja home that is if she wants to go home."

Null looked down the hall looking for a noise but heard nothing.

"It's funny back in his time we'd all be fighting each other but here we are working together. You got some nice moves, for a jedi that is Torn."
 DrPhil2501
10-14-2008, 1:42 AM
"I'll tell you what Torn, you can give my cut to Beq. As for that funeral of yours, I'll be there but first I have to get Hoban here to a med station and take Naja home that is if she wants to go home."

"You have my thanks." Torn replied in his silent-grunt voice. "And I'm not a jedi. Former Imperial Knight, actually. But I've retired..."
 Cyborg Ninja
10-14-2008, 10:19 PM
"And I'm not a jedi. Former Imperial Knight, actually. But I've retired..."

"Well either way you're alright in my book, I'll call you on the comlink when I've dropped everyone off."

Null looked over at Hoban and picked his body up. He wasn't that heavy which meant this would be easy.

"So Naja, are you all set to go?"
 DrPhil2501
10-16-2008, 6:23 AM
"Beq said he wanted to be cremated incase this happens. I'm heading to Khoonda to arrange it and report the deaths of the other crew members to both the authorities and my captain."

Torn carried Beq's body over his shoulder and walked out of the room. "I'll see you there..." he greeted goodbye and left the enclave and onto the grove where he headed for Khoonda.
 SkywalkerRules
10-16-2008, 10:07 AM
Naja queitly said her farewells to Torn. She then turned to Null.

"So Naja, are you all set to go?"

The young woman smiled silently. "Yeah. But... I'm gonna go to the funeral too. As a Jedi... well, ex-Jedi, it's always my duty to honor those who fought the good fight." She sighed.

"Let's go." She headed out of the enclave, never forgetting the adventure and danger she had today.
 Cyborg Ninja
10-18-2008, 8:08 PM
"Let's go."

"Easier said than done," Null said as he followed behind with Hoban's body.

Null eventually got to where his speeder was and placed Hoban's body on the front of it. He than turned to where Naja was.

"Here," he said as he handed Naja some berries he had in his pocket, "For the record I never picked those berries, you did."
 SkywalkerRules
10-20-2008, 8:17 PM
"Here," he said as he handed Naja some berries he had in his pocket, "For the record I never picked those berries, you did."

Naja gently took the berries from Null. Then she looked at him, smiling. "Thanks, Null." Naja glanced back at the old Enclave. Then she looked back at Null.

"Well'p. I'm all set." She hopped on the speeder as well. "I can hold Hoban from behind..."
 Cyborg Ninja
10-22-2008, 10:44 PM
"Well'p. I'm all set." She hopped on the speeder as well. "I can hold Hoban from behind..."

Null hopped onto the speeder and smirked.

"But then there will be no one to hold me from behind" he said smoothly. "Besides," Null said as he strapped Hoban down with another belt," Hoban's all set."
 DrPhil2501
11-03-2008, 3:16 AM
"I've made the reports. The local authorities will be heading for the enclave to retrieve the bodies soon..." Torn said to his captain. The captain sighed.

The two of them were in a crematorium in Khoonda, watching over the body of what was once Beq.

"Beq and I were both war-veterans." the Captain added. "We both served in the same unit. But we eventually retired and began our own gig."

Torn knew what happened afterwards. Hired additional crew members, then himself. He wasn't sure what to do now, now that the entire crew has been expended. "We've got some more guests coming. Mandalorian, some chic and a Jedi. They gave us a hand wiping out the Weequays."
 SkywalkerRules
11-03-2008, 5:39 PM
"But then there will be no one to hold me from behind" he said smoothly. "Besides," Null said as he strapped Hoban down with another belt," Hoban's all set."

Naja grinned at Null. "Oh, Null. For a Mandalorian, you do tease a lot." She chuckled heartily. "C'mon. Let's meet the former Imperial boy, and pay our respect to... Beq, I think his name was."

She then sat behind Null. Hoban would be okay. Naja smiled. "Happy now?"
 Cyborg Ninja
11-05-2008, 12:21 PM
"Oh, Null. For a Mandalorian, you do tease a lot."

Null laughed on the outside but shivered on the inside. He hated being called a mando after what his father had done though being the guy he was Null quickly bounced back.

"And for a farm girl Jedi, you do laugh a lot."

"Happy now?"

Null checked his speeder's engine before replying.

"Almost, come out to dinner with me and you'll seal the deal" Null said as he raised his helmet up to wink at her.

He put the helmet back on and looked back over at Hoban, placing a finger to on his neck; there was still a pulse. He then picked up the comlink Beq gave him and contacted Torn.

"Torn this is Null, Hoban won't be coming with us... unless you want a unconscious jedi there. Rest assured we'll be there soon."

Null looked back over to Naja.

"Do you need to go see your mother first?"
 SkywalkerRules
11-06-2008, 10:07 AM
"Almost, come out to dinner with me and you'll seal the deal" Null said as he raised his helmet up to wink at her.

Naja blushed. She never been asked to dinner before. She thought it over. Then she nodded, smiling. "I'd like that..."

"Do you need to go see your mother first?"

The young woman nodded. "Yeah. Best we bring Hoban to my mom's house so he can rest up. My mom wouldn't mind."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Later, after the Dark Lord of the Sith's speech, the Dark Lord walked up to Darth Zula and whispered, "Take Diabolas and you to Dantooine. I sense... a murmur in the Force there. Someone there is very strong with it. I want you to bring them to me alive. Do not hesitate to kill the ones that will get in your way."

Zula bowed proudly. "Your will is always done, my lord."

After that, the Dark Lord walked away, with an evil smile.
 Cyborg Ninja
11-06-2008, 8:54 PM
"I'd like that..."

"Cool, so we'll do something after the funeral. Not an ideal first date but I'm pretty hungry, are you?"

Null fired up the speeder and headed back to the direction of the river.

"So exactly where do I go from here?" Null said as he parked the speeder.
 DrPhil2501
11-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Diabolas approached Zula, just as the dark lord swept away from her proximity. His expression was grim as always.

"The sooner we leave here, the better." he stood next to his colleague, gazing at the dark lord as he walked away. He crossed his arms and hung his head down. "I sense something... something familiar I have previously encountered some time ago."
__________________________________________________ __

"Torn this is Null, Hoban won't be coming with us... unless you want a unconscious jedi there. Rest assured we'll be there soon."

"Copy that..." Torn muttered back in the comlink. He forgot Null still had it with him.

Looking at poor Beq made Torn recite a bad memory. First Ashlen, now him. Both death's had one thing in common: he couldn't save them.
 SkywalkerRules
11-09-2008, 3:11 PM
Zula stood by her Sith ally, listening to what he had said.

"I sense something... something familiar I have previously encountered some time ago."

The young Sith woman slowly looked up at her side. The thought made her curious to what Diabolas said. "What... what do you mean, Lord Diabolas?"

----------------------------------------------

"So exactly where do I go from here?"

Naja replied, "Just head straight, pass the fields, and there, you'll see a little house painted in tan."

She thought about how her first date with Null would be. She smiled. "Yeah, I'm pretty hungry too."
 Cyborg Ninja
11-09-2008, 9:57 PM
"Just head straight, pass the fields, and there, you'll see a little house painted in tan."

Null nodded and smiled at her second comment. He started the speeder up and headed towards the fields. The speeder flew past the fields and in the distance was a tan house. Null flew the speeder over to the house and parked it. Null got off his speeder and picked Hoban up.

"Are you sure your mother will be okay with this?"
 DrPhil2501
11-09-2008, 10:02 PM
Diabolas grunted and brushed passed Zula. "It is none of your concern. But lets just say I have some unfinished business left to be dealt with."

He was about to exit the hall, but stood halfway. He shot a glance back at Zula. "We leave here in an hour. I'd go prepare yourself duing that time. Dantooine is a long distance away from here." he exited the hall.
 SkywalkerRules
11-13-2008, 1:21 PM
"Are you sure your mother will be okay with this?"

Naja got off as well, then she stared at her mother's house. "I'm sure. Don't worry, I can handle her if she disapprove it." She then walked up to her home, and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" a voice called out.

"It's me, mom. Naja. I'm back." The door opened, as Rella, her mother, looked at her. "Naja. I was growing so worried! It's going on to dusk. Where have you--" Suddenly, she stopped.

Naja glanced back, and turned back to Rella. "Oh! Mom these are my new friends. Null and Hoban. Hoban's a Jedi and he's unconscious. Is there any way we can let him stay and rest a while?"

Rella was speechless. Then she nodded. "Okay. Let them in. Hurry." She went back inside, followed by Naja.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Zula glared down. Her yellow eyes burning. "Sure thing..." She then walked out, going to her quarters. When she closed her slide door, Zula looked at the mirror.

"Who was I before? What is my real purpose?"

She then realized what she had said. She snorted. "What am I saying? I'm a Sith! It's in my blood." She then packed her things for the next mission.
 Cyborg Ninja
11-13-2008, 10:51 PM
Null listened to the conversation and waited for some kind of answer.

"Okay. Let them in. Hurry."

There was the answer he was looking for. Null got off his speeder and untied Hoban. He followed after Naja and her mother into the home. Null looked around at the house.

"A beautiful home you have here Naja's mother" Null said to Naja's mother politely. Null moved over to Naja quickly and whispered into her ear, "and a beautiful daughter to match." He then looked back over to the mother. "Where exactly should I put him?"
 SkywalkerRules
11-15-2008, 1:34 AM
Naja blushed when he said that in her ear. She never had a guy say that to her before. After all, she was timid when things like that happened. She then refocused on the situation.

"Where exactly should I put him?"

Rella pointed to a comfortable couch. "You can put him there. He'll be more safe and comfortable."

Naja looked up at her mother. "Mom? I know we just got back. But... can Null and I go out? It's very important."

The old Farm woman worried about her daughter very much. But she was a grown woman now. Rella smiled. "Of course. Don't be too long. The Kath Hounds show no mercy at night."

"Thanks, mom. And we'll be back as soon as possible." Naja then turned to Null, smiling. "Let's go then." She hugged her mom farewell again, and headed out towards the door.
 Cyborg Ninja
11-16-2008, 12:43 AM
Null nodded and walked over to the couch.

"Rest up jedi, you'll need it"

Null followed Naja out of the room and back to the speeder. He hoped onto his speeder and started the engine up. Null turned to Naja and held his hand out.

"Your chariot awaits."
 SkywalkerRules
11-20-2008, 9:53 AM
"Your chariot awaits."

Naja grinned, and took his hand gently. "Oh, now you know you need to stop..." she said jokingly. She climbed on his speeder, and held on to him. "Okay. We're off to the funeral!"

Rella came from the house, and waved good-bye. Naja returned the wave before speeding with Null.

----------------------------------------------------------

A hour later, Zula came out of her quarters and headed towards Diablolas' room. She glanced around at every Sith and Dark Jedi that were around her. She always thought she belonged somewhere else. But where?

Shaking the thought off her mind, the young woman faced the door of Diabolas. She gulped silently, and knocked on the door.

"Diabolas? Are you ready for the mission?"
 DrPhil2501
11-22-2008, 2:04 AM
Diabolas was meditating within his chamber. It was very dim-red, yet dark. His favourite atmosphere; his place of serenity. Then his serenity was suddenly disturbed by the voice of his colleague. It was perfect timing; he was ready anyway.

He pulled his clothing on and clipped his armor back into place. He attached his small pouch back onto his belt and opened the door to meet Zula.

"Lets go..." he walked to the shuttle.
 Cyborg Ninja
11-23-2008, 1:45 AM
Null started the speeder up and took off back the way they had been.

"Your mother seems very nice, she reminds me of how my mother use to be."

Null had passed by the enclave they had been in before realizing he didn't know where to go. Fortunately for him Torn was still on his HUD. He got a fix on a yellow dot and followed after it until it was in the middle of the screen. He parked his speeder and got off heading towards Torn.

"Its good to see you again Torn, I hope were not too late."
 DrPhil2501
11-24-2008, 3:57 AM
"You're about half-hour late..." said Torn. But he just smirked. "But the monk is late aswell. So don't worry."

A few moments later the monk showed up. They moved Beq's body to the outdoor funeral temple and placed him atop of a platform. The monk had said his prayers as the platform was encircled by flames triggered by a mechanism. The platform then mechanically lowered itself down below the the gap in the floor was sealed; to leave the body to incenerate.

Torn crossed his arms and looked down. He wasn't very religeos, so he didn't bother hearing the monk's prayers. All he thought about was how this reminded him of Ashlein's death to the Sith monster called Diabolas.
 Nymf...
11-24-2008, 6:37 AM
Hoban opened his eyes. Last thing he remembered was an invisible monster in the enclave. He felt great pain in his chest. He found himself on a couch, but he didn't recognize the room. Darn, I just hope it hasn't been thousands of years this time too.

He felt someone in the house. A force sensetive, a Jedi? He slowly got up from the couch, holding an arm on his chest, and started walking as he leaned against the wall. As he passed a window, he noticed he was still on Dantooine.

Hoban approached the force sensetive, who was a woman. "Thank you for taking care of me!"
 Cyborg Ninja
11-24-2008, 11:39 PM
Null moved his way next to Torn and watched as Beq's body was put into the fire. He put his hand on Torn's shoulder.

"He died bravely in combat and there was nothing any of us could do to save him."

Null looked at Torn for a few seconds and put his hand down. "There's something more to this isn't there Torn, your eyes they show more than just Beq."
 SkywalkerRules
11-25-2008, 10:03 AM
Naja stood between Null and Torn. She sadly stared at the body of Beq that was being consumed by the fire. She remembered the times when the Jedi honored the death of beloved Jedi memebers. This brought tears into Naja's eyes.

"There's something more to this isn't there Torn, your eyes they show more than just Beq."

The young woman glanced at Torn, when Null said that. He was right...

-------------------------------------------------

Rella turned and looked at Hoban. She smiled warmly.

"You're welcome, young man. My name is Rella Ross. Mother of Naja. Your friends came all this way to help you."

-------------------------------------------------

Zula followed, a few steps behind Diabolas. When she got on the ramp, she glanced back. Getting back on Korriban was going well, because she really needed rest. But then she learnt that the Sith never rest when it comes to regaining the Galaxy.

She sighed with frustration, and got inside the Sith shuttle. Zula then went to the cockpit to start the engines.

"Setting coordinates to Dantooine..." She set up the coordinates on the control panels. "Check. Life support? Check. Weapons?" She glanced down. "Check. All right, let's go."

The shuttle began to move out of the hangar, and proceeded into the atmosphere.
 DrPhil2501
11-25-2008, 7:07 PM
"There's something more to this isn't there Torn, your eyes they show more than just Beq."

Torn looked down. Then he gazed up at the ceiling. "Life as an Imperial Knight can have its rewarding moments. You've been given a great power, and yet not even the force can help you save someone closest to you."

"Why didn't I run faster?" he thought, when Ashlein was slain by Diabolas in his memories. "I prefer not to talk about it. Not yet, anyay..."
 Cyborg Ninja
11-25-2008, 7:47 PM
Null listened and nodded. Something told him Torn wanted to let it out, like he held onto this memory for a long time and let it eat him on the inside.

"If you haven't guessed already Null isn't much of a Mandalorian name... When I was young my mother and I traveled with my father who was a bounty hunter. My parents use to argue a lot and well... one day my father had enough and killed her right in front of me. I was so devastated from it that I killed him in is sleep that same day. I rejected the name I had and became Null, nothing to do with my Mandalorian culture."

Null looked down for a few seconds before looking back up.

"This armor... it was his. I wear it as a reminder of the evils out there and how I must think like the enemy to overcome them."
 Nymf...
11-28-2008, 8:45 AM
"You're welcome, young man. My name is Rella Ross. Mother of Naja. Your friends came all this way to help you."

Hoban smiled.
"A pleasure to meet you mrs. Ross, I'm Hoban, a Jedi knight." Hoban said as he placed himself on a chair. "It's a nice place you got here. I always found Dantooine as a good place to relax, it's calm and occassionally dangerous."
Page: 3 of 4