Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Sithidiom: The Complete History of the True Sith----by Aristotйlēsticus

Page: 1 of 1
 Aristotйlēsticus
07-22-2008, 11:44 AM
Prelude:

this piece may utterly seem strange for most of Star Wars fans. Indeed it is a Star Wars fiction that deals with the affairs of the Sith species—known as the True Sith— in a relatively long period spreading from the creation of the Sith till the coming of the Dark Jedi, being referred to in this fiction as the visitors. In my writing I have chosen a mythical approach which, in my humble estimation, introduces the Sith as a mystic species that dwells in magic and alchemy, and bounded by their mythological understanding of the cosmic nature of their surrounding universe. Now I do not want to write a long introduction but I have one additional thing to declare, that is, the work as a whole serves as a fictional book that was written to save the heritage of the True Sith from becoming sabotaged by the hands of the heretic visitors, introducing a mystic apprentice of Adas the Black as the narrator of this mythos.

An honest reply is always appreciated. Hope you will enjoy it.
 Bee Hoon
08-04-2008, 5:54 AM
Erm, I see the prelude but I do not see the fic:s
 igyman
08-04-2008, 8:02 AM
This makes me wonder if this fic was posted here by mistake, when it should have gone to the CEC, or perhaps the author didn't know that he needed to contact the mods in order to submit a multiple-post entry. Hmmmm...
 Tysyacha
08-04-2008, 6:41 PM
Um...I'm not going to give this prelude a rating, but I'll read the story if you post it. :)
 Rev7
08-06-2008, 1:23 PM
I think that he already posted it in CEC....
Page: 1 of 1