Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I need help with some fictions- I know this is not quite the place to ask, sorry.

Page: 1 of 1
 TheExile
06-29-2008, 6:18 AM
Hey I want to post a fictional KotOR story. But I'm East European, and it could be hard for me to express myself the way I want. So I ask for someone who can help me with expressions and grammar stuff.
I know this might not be the appropriate place to ask, I am sorry...
 RedHawke
06-30-2008, 1:02 PM
Moving to CEC...
 ForeverNight
06-30-2008, 1:16 PM
Oh, you mean a Beta?

I might be able to help you if you want... just give me a PM about it if you want me to...
 machievelli
06-30-2008, 11:30 PM
This forum is where you can get help. We have everything from technical support (Myself among them) for everything from grammar to proper terminology to religious views. There are also a number of excellent betas who can proofread your work.

Try the water, kid.

Oh, and BTW, I'm the critic. But you can ask anyone, my bark is much worse than my bite.

On the other hand, I haven't bit anyone yet...
 TheExile
07-01-2008, 6:32 AM
One question: Can I post drawings on the posts with the chapters?
 Bee Hoon
07-01-2008, 9:43 AM
Of course!:)
 Rev7
07-01-2008, 2:01 PM
If you want. Or you could start an art thread with all of your art, like Darth_Yuthura. It just keeps it all in one place, and is easier to view. My :twocents:
 TheExile
07-03-2008, 3:33 PM
Oh, didn't looked in this thread for ages...
Well, I don't have the talent nor the training other poses here. Just some concept art of my characters so you can actually *see* what I'm talking about...
 Rev7
07-03-2008, 6:49 PM
It is totally up to you. :)
Page: 1 of 1