Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I guess it could be a WIP; Dark Jedi Addition.

Page: 1 of 1
 TriggerGod
05-02-2008, 7:16 PM
Yeah. Not so much of a WIP as well... 90SK from earlier >_>
anyway, I'm using the idea the Sith are chasing her, to add a little more challenge to the game. I'll be adding Dark Jedi to the game. I'll put them either in groups of 3 or 5. I already know I'll leave Telos and Peragus untouched (Too early). I need some idea on where I should put some groups.
I was thinking something along the lines of:
In the Refuuge Landing Pad, I would have a group of Dark Jedi immediately outside of the first door (After you either give the guy asking for credits some creds or threaten him) and they would attack you there.
I should also hide solo Dark Jedi in hiding places, like in the Shaada Cantina, and give them some better stats.

On Dantooine, I would set some Dark Jedi spread out in the enclave and the crystal cave, looking for you.
 Mandalore The Shadow
05-02-2008, 7:24 PM
definatly the crystal cave goes without saying
 TriggerGod
05-02-2008, 7:38 PM
Yeah. They might not even be looking in there for the PC, just for crystals to make them stronger.
 Sithspecter
05-02-2008, 7:38 PM
Also, Korriban and Dxun as well.
 Darth Payne
05-02-2008, 8:03 PM
Now this i like.

I always thought there weren't enough Dark Jedi in the game.
 settoken
05-02-2008, 8:29 PM
Nar Shadaa...
Where the stronger rules is a good place for a young ambitious sith to make himself a name.
He can spy, pay for informations from the whole galaxy, search for hidden jedi refugees, also build plans with the Exchange, and he can be very ugly in total freedom...
 TriggerGod
05-03-2008, 2:32 PM
Ok. Once I get the positions where the Dark Jedi will appear, I will need to actually place them in game. Is there any tools I need? (Already has KOTOR tool and K-GFF)
Page: 1 of 1