Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SWBF III Periods of Play

Page: 1 of 1
 DAWUSS
04-22-2008, 10:34 AM
What periods is/should SWBF III encompass? I and II focused on the Clone Wars and the Galactic Civil War, two very well detailed periods of the Star Wars timeline, and while I'm sure those periods will be included in SWBF III, are there going to be/should there be more periods in SWBF III? There could be periods like the Jedi Civil War, the Sith Wars, the Corellian Insurrections...
 littleman794
04-22-2008, 12:11 PM
Ya.....well, if the game will exist, it would be pretty cool if they added the Jedi Civil War and the Sith Wars....yes, that would be cool....
 >General Havok<
04-22-2008, 11:02 PM
Now that would be too cool for school! Woo chow!
 littleman794
04-23-2008, 5:07 PM
ooook then........

*cough* annoying signature *cough*
 jawathehutt
04-23-2008, 6:51 PM
I completely agree with your 2nd statement
 littleman794
04-24-2008, 2:55 PM
thankyou for your support jawathehutt......i should make a poll asking how many people think his signature is abnoxious.....but that would be pretty mean...:xp:
 ThePhatCook
05-02-2008, 4:56 PM
Yeah, Pre-Clone war era would be pretty interesting. It would be pretty fun playing as a Mandalorian or fighting the Sith as a Republic trooper.

I don't know much about after the Galactic War era, but I doubt there would be anything interesting there.
 Bokken
05-03-2008, 4:05 PM
I don't know much about after the Galactic War era, but I doubt there would be anything interesting there.

Apparently LA does...but yeah, I can see what you mean about the Mandalorians and pre-Clone War. But there aren't too many eras that I know of before the Clone Wars, and none that I know of after the Galactic Civil War. Maybe LA'll come up with something completely new. I don't think that's too likely, though.
 TKT101
05-04-2008, 8:43 PM
I agree with this kind of system completly. It would bring in more maps, more units and more battles.
Page: 1 of 1