Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[WIP] Neutral character addon

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi Master Aagin
04-20-2008, 4:16 PM
are you a kind of person that doesnt agree with the jedi or the dark jedi ways? are you like jolee?
well keep reading then!
i thought that it was a little unfair you had to go LS or DS at the end so i am going to start a little group of people to add new items to the game as well as options and a lightsaber!
now what im going to need are a:
Skinner
Scripter
skilled DIALOG editor

I am going to play my part too of course and i will manage stats and what i want the robes and other things to be like.
some new items i have already thought of are
the neutral force user robe: this robe uses the jedi robe model but is going to have the tunic grey with the leggings brown and the boots grey.
the hideaway jedi robe- this robe will be using the jolee clothing model with a dark grey color for the tunic/ hood that hangs off and the undershirt that jolee wears under his vest will be brown as well as the leggings and the boots will be blue.
the neutral jedi lightsaber- this lightsaber will be like the K2 lightsaber but instead of a bright white blade it will be toned down a bit, not gray, still white, but not so blinding. it will also have a custom hilt which i will not need anything specific, but what i really dont want to see on this hilt is gold/white
i just want that kind of neutral feel to it, you know?
the neutral exile robe- this robe will use a hooded star forge robe model, but alot of it will be turned gray. the hood part and tunic. that thing that the hooded model has hanging off his robe that is brown will remain brown, but darker brown. as well as the plate things that the model has on his gloves.
the neutral armor- this armor will be any model you like mr. skinner, BUT it will be all gray and have some good stats that arent overpowered but still enough to
 DarthRevan243
04-20-2008, 4:18 PM
I'll do dialoge editing. I'm a skilled expert at that!
 glovemaster
04-20-2008, 4:23 PM
I like the idea, personally I thought either ending was rather lame anyway, see if you can do better :p

Though, it is quite debatable whether or not these type of threads should go in the Request Forum. :rolleyes:
 Jedi Master Aagin
04-20-2008, 4:28 PM
take brejik down.
now on to the options!
ok mainly at the end of the game it will change the options
like at the confrontation with bastila when she tries to tempt you to the sith:
no bastila, by now you should know i am neither jedi nor dark jedi.:
then you can add that what else you wish but! before the battle juhani will join bastila saying: yes bastila! i will join you,, i have only been using this fool to get close to malak and join him!:
then bastila and juhani will attempt to attack you and you will kill juhani but bastila will live
jolee doesnt join bastila and helps you fight them both off
when you return to the hawk jolee will talk about what happened in the temple saying :
this man is has learned not to follow the jedi or the sith. but poor juhani followed bastila to the darkside and sadly, juhani died. bastila has lived and escaped to the star forge.:
carth will say: look it doesnt matter to me that revan didnt return to the jedi or the sith, he still hasnt betrayed us all and destroyed the republic.:
then at the final battle with malak you will say at the beginning before the fight : malak, i have learned the jedi arent the answer. but neither are the sith!:
malak will say : so revan, you disagree with both? i am happy you refuse the jedi but displeased you deny the sith, and if you deny us, we will destroy you!:
then the fight will continue normally.

yay! you are hired mr.revan243!!!
 HdVaderII
04-20-2008, 10:04 PM
should be moved to requests...
 JD-Rom
04-21-2008, 3:33 AM
should be moved to requests...

IMO, this looks more like mod recruitment than request to me, considering the thread starter said that he/she IS taking part on a fair portion of the project... ;)

Anyways, this looks very promising. Add it with a mod that makes Jolee a Guardian (there are quite a few of those) and you've got one powerful neutral, normal person...with a lightsaber. And Force powers. Who lives in a hut. Of a hollowed-out log. In Kashyykk. In the Shadowlands. Near an Ancient Machine of The Dark Side. With Tachs, Katarns, Generic Dark Jedi, a Pazaak Player, a Merchant, with some Slavers, in an outpost, an insane Wookiee, some sane Wookiees, their Chieftain, in a Village, a Madclaw, Corpses, Rubble, Vines, Sonic Emitters, Containers, Force Fields, a Primitive Lift, an Inoperational Droid, a Supply Unit, Mandalorians, a Shapeshifter, a Broken Droid, Kinraths, and Terentateks. As well as the occasional famous Bounty Hunter and his Hired Thugs, and the odd Sith Lord and his Apprentices. :xp:
 glovemaster
04-21-2008, 3:36 AM
IMO, this looks more like mod recruitment than request to me, considering the thread starter said that he/she IS taking part on a fair portion of the project...
Yes, but on the otherside of the arguement, the thread starter isn't actually going to be putting any input in "modification-wise", just making decisions:
I am going to play my part too of course and i will manage stats and what i want the robes and other things to be like.
 JD-Rom
04-21-2008, 4:01 AM
Yes, but on the otherside of the arguement, the thread starter isn't actually going to be putting any input in "modification-wise", just making decisions.

Oh, okay. Wouldn't matter to me much as to whether this thread ends up in Requests or Labs. :) Back on topic, then.
 DarthJebus05
04-21-2008, 4:13 AM

I bet you are, even though you didn't spell it right :D
 Jedi Master Aagin
04-21-2008, 8:39 PM
well i guess we need a skinner and a scripter now.
anybody?

Edit: UPDATE:
well i couldnt get anyone to be our skinner so i got GIMP and i am doing it myself!
one quick question, when i do stuff in gimp it overwrites the detail, is there anyway to stop that?
 TriggerGod
04-27-2008, 1:33 AM
Yes: Get Photoshop :xp:
 Marius Fett
04-27-2008, 7:03 AM
No, if you want to use your brush tool or pencil tool in GIMP, and not erase texture, set the brush to colour or hue mode.
Page: 1 of 1