Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Eyepatch WIP [KotOR and TSL]

Page: 1 of 1
 Master Niewiedzial
03-28-2008, 10:24 AM
Hey all.
I'm here so long so I've decided to do my first mod. This is originally requested by MiladyRevan to do a pirate eyepatch but everyone knows that it is impossible to do so I've decided to do the Star Wars one CLICKIE. (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Col_Serra.jpg) So what I want to know first is how to put the model file into gmax. Can anybody help me?
 Eefluxx
03-28-2008, 1:06 PM
If your talking about the head your going to use then you need to save the mdl and mdx file of the head your going to use as well as the tga. Then you need NWNplug-in for gmax and MDLops. With MDLops you need to convert it to an ascii format? I think thats what it called and then with the NWNplug-in for gmax click on MDL loading and find the acsii and click import. That should get the head model into gmax. from there you will have to make the eyepatch model from scratch.

I am not sure where it is but I do know Oldfalsh had a small tutorial in the Seven of Nine modding request forum and that tutorial should help you accomplish getting the eyepatch to work :)

I hope this little bit of rambling helped in some way :lol:

Eefluxx

MOTS check out this thread and it might help you out
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=180673)
 Sithspecter
03-28-2008, 6:00 PM
Ah, I'm looking forward to this one. If you need any help, I'll be glad to lend a hand when necessary.
 Master Niewiedzial
03-29-2008, 9:07 AM
I could use some help. Could anybody point me a tutorial how to make shapes in GMax out of a box/cube you know like making it round something like that. THX in advance.
Page: 1 of 1