Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Atton attack??

Page: 1 of 1
 Ferc Kast
03-27-2008, 11:28 PM
(Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum.) I was looking through some of KotOR II's scripts earlier when I found a script labeled a_102attattack.nss; I'll admit that when I saw the word attack, I got very curious. Upon opening it, I saw:

// a_102attattack
// This causes Atton to attack the player.
// CFA: 2-12-04

#include "k_inc_debug"

void main()
{

//Make Atton attack.
ClearAllActions ();
DelayCommand(0.2,ChangeToStandardFaction(GetObject ByTag("Atton"), STANDARD_FACTION_HOSTILE_1));
DelayCommand(0.2,AssignCommand(GetObjectByTag("Atton"),ActionAttack(GetFirstPC())) );

}

So, here's my question: When was Atton supposed to attack the Exile? Because I certainly don't remember having Atton attack me before. Was this cut content that has never got re-implemented, yet?
 Stream
03-28-2008, 7:48 AM
Yeah that looks like he would attack the exile... well he'll attack the PC but whether the PC is the exile or not is a different matter. Looks like it's a script from Peragus so maybe it is cut content, the player could've been Mira at that stage or a droid or something.

--Stream
 Darth Payne
03-28-2008, 12:33 PM
Maybe he would've attacked T3?

He is a droid, and the droids on Peragus did kill everyone.
 Ferc Kast
03-28-2008, 12:47 PM
After doing more investigating, I found that 102 may be a reference to the Peragus mining tunnels (module name: 102PER).

I'm starting to think it may be just a leftover script from the E3 Demo.
 Bee Hoon
03-28-2008, 12:51 PM
*is complete n00b, but speculates anyway since it involves Atton*

Maybe it has something to do with Atton turning DS if you have higher influence with the Disciple than with him... Cut-content which I believe will be restired in K2RP:)
Page: 1 of 1