Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dustil triggers

Page: 1 of 1
 Shortynds
03-26-2008, 1:00 PM
What triggers I need to that friend of Carth talk to me about Dustil on Korriban. I ask it because I have the "Carth" quest completed, but his friend doesn't appear. :confused:
 memarik
03-26-2008, 1:34 PM
you must go out from the ebon hawk whit carth..
in that way hes friend will show up :D
 jonathan7
03-26-2008, 3:28 PM
What triggers I need to that friend of Carth talk to me about Dustil on Korriban. I ask it because I have the "Carth" quest completed, but his friend doesn't appear. :confused:

http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotor/locations/sithacademy.php) See point 7 on there, if you have fulfilled them and it hasnt triggered; could be a) you've not go the latest patch for KotOR, b) mods interfering; do you have any mods installed? or c) try reloading the area and see if it was just a triger failure.

Hope that helps :)
 Sithspecter
03-26-2008, 4:48 PM
If you've got turbo on, you can often bypass a lot of the triggers. Turn it off, and that should fix it, if you're using turbo.
Page: 1 of 1