Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

United We Stand (Recruitment) Take Two

Page: 1 of 2
 LordRevan123
03-24-2008, 4:24 PM
The last time I tried this a couple of people signed up. But it kind of died. Hopefully this time around it'll be different with the modifications I made. Hope you enjoy!

Basically, male Revan and the male Exile come back from the Unknown Regions about the True Sith and them leading the largest armada ever known. They are led by a powerful Sith Lord known as Darth Auroris. Their goal isn't the Republic, but to take over the Galaxy. This means regular Sith also. So, the Republic allies themselves with the Sith and Mandalorians to fight the True Sith. But the True Sith have much more numbers, better technology, and more powerful soldiers and Jedi. (The True Sith wear brown and red armour compared to the regular Sith's silver.)

We're a group of 10, that launches out attacks against the True Sith empire, but our main job is to find Darth Auroris and kill/capture him. You can be a Sith/Republic/Mandalorian soldier, Sith/Jedi, mercenary, smuggler, or scout.

Couple of rules.

No God mode.

You can insult the players character, but not the player themselves.

We will meet characters from KOTOR and KOTOR II. You can be these characters in a conversation or during a fight. But don't make them totally opposite of what they really are. Make a character sheet like this.

And no taking control of other people's characters unless they give their permission.

Name: William Graff
Species: Human
Weapons: Dual lightsabers (One silver and one blue) and numerous knives
Group: Grey Jedi
Class: Guardian
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 120 lbs.

Appearance: Long jet black hair with silver highlights with bangs that cover his forehead. Pale skin with dark almost black eyes. Wears black robes and black boots. Wears a white mask which covers his entire face (If you've seen Naruto, think of Haku's mask.)

Bio: William Graff was born an orphan upon his homeplanet Korriban and was bullied by other Sith students. The students were jealous of his ability to use the Force at such a young age, that he was hated and shunned by the inhabitants of Korriban. He was eventually found by Kreia and Sion which he cared for to an immeasurable degree. Though Kreia and Sion both admitted that William would never become a Sith no matter how they trained him, they couldn't bring themselves to kill him. He had somehow found a special place within both of their hearts.

Sion, not wanting William to see that he was going to betray Kreia, sent him on a 5 year long mission in being a spy among the Jedi. Though William was still fiercely loyal toward Sion and Kreia, he began to love the Jedi as well.

Eventually when his cover was blown, the Jedi attacked him and he was forced to slaughter all of them. Upon learning of the Trayus Academy's fate, he grieved for both Sion and Kreia but harbored no ill feelings to the Exile. He then constructed a white mask to cover his face so no one could see his eyes. Those who have, has described them as making them as being the saddest eyes they had ever seen and the inescapable want to cry with him.

Seeing what the Sith did to themselves upon Korriban, William realized that the Sith could not be allowed to rule for the sake of the Galaxy.

Kind, intelligent, and powerful, William is often described as the light in even a Sith Lord's heart.
 Nymf...
03-24-2008, 5:32 PM
I might be intressed, but I have some questions:

- First, the Exile and Revan (don't know how important that would be...) did they fall to the dark side during Kotor and Kotor II? It could matter since it would affect which characters we might run in to.

- How long after Kotor II is it? For instance if I would like to make a character who participated in the Mandalorian wars etc.
 LordRevan123
03-24-2008, 6:11 PM
The Exile and Revan are both male and are both light sided. They just returned from the Unknown Regions.

It's about 5 years after Kotor II.
 DrPhil2501
03-26-2008, 9:36 AM
This looks kinda interesting... I'll consider this, but in the mean time let me dream up a character. k?
 Nymf...
03-26-2008, 11:12 AM
Ok, here goes.

Name: Bail Hoban
Weapons: A doublebladed blue lightsaber. (mainly only using one blade in a fight, but when out numbered...)
Group: (former) Jedi
Class: Jedi Weapon Master
Appearance: (http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/3/37/220px-Micah_Giiett.jpg) - the lightsaber:), he is one of my favo. jedis so I steal his looks and its hard to find a good picture...)
Bio:
Bail Hoban was a Jedi Knight who joined Revan in the Mandalorian Wars same day as he got knighted. During the war he served under the command of a Jedi General, nowadays known as the Exile. Bail was an important key of success in the Exile's troops, he had a good attitude to his fellow soldiers and where always there to help them out. He was most in use in the space battles, for he is a great pilot, and led the starfighters to many victories over the Mandalorians.

The final battle of Malachor V. Bail Hoban did not particpate in this battle. Instead he had been sent away by the Exile to take care of one of the Mandalorian prison-facilities, destroy it and free all the republic prisoners. This however did not end with a success. Almost all prisoners were dead, and the rest died during the escape. The prison itself did get destroyed.

After the war Bail didn't follow Revan and Malak, he thought they had been corrupted by the darkside, and Bail never left the lightside, he could not follow them. He didn't return to the Jedi eiter after hearing about his General's exile. Instead he went on his own travelling and studying the path of a Jedi Weapon Master.

During one of his travels he ran into Darth Revan, who tried to turn Bail to the darkside. Bail refused and a lightsaber duel started amongst the two, Revan defeated Bail and was about to kill him, but turned of his lightsaber and said: "The Republic is in danger...I will call for you in the future, I will need you...And you will come when the time is right...". Bail did a long time wonder what Revan meant, but later on accepted that the force would guide him...

(I could write much more, but I doubt you are intressed :), and I hope everything is ok, even my crappy english)
 Astor
03-26-2008, 1:57 PM
This sounds interesting, but I have two questions:

1. Is it ok for a recently joined member to join in?

2. Is it acceptable to mix any of the groups together (specifically, an ex Jedi who is now a mercenary)?
 LordRevan123
03-26-2008, 4:06 PM
1. Everyone is welcome in this RP, just make sure you know the rules.

2. That is fine as well.
 Astor
03-26-2008, 4:08 PM
Jolly good then! Meet Vynn:

Name: Vynn Drax
Weapons: Lightsaber (green), Heavy Blaster Pistol, Single Thermal Detonator.
Group: Jedi/Mercenary
Class: Guardian/Scoundrel
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 125 lbs.

Appearance: Rough features, small beard, pony tail (brown). Wears an armored flight suit underneath a (tattered) Jedi outer robe.

Bio: Cunning and Ruthless are just a few of the words used to describe the ‘Jedi Pirate’. Drax was picked up by the order as a small boy on Taris, and eventually became apprentice to a Master named Deacon. He stayed with Deacon for quite some time, until Revan began recruiting for the war against the Mandalorians.

He followed Revan throughout the war, fighting wherever Revan’s fleet fought. Eventually, he was captured by Mandalorians, missing out on the rest of the war, as he escaped after Malachor. With Revan’s fleet missing, and fearing returning to the Order, he drifted from place to place, job to job, serving on freighters, and taking up bounties – if the credits were right.

During this time he was careful to hide his connection to the Force, claiming he’d taken his saber from a dead Jedi in the war. When the Civil War began, he stopped hiding, claiming he’d deserted the order, and solicited little attention from both the Jedi and Sith.

When the purge began, and the Exchange began to post bounties on Jedi, he hid his Jedi identity once again. That didn’t stop him from collecting bounties on some of his former brethren, however…

Now, the only person Vynn cares about... Is Vynn.
 patient_zero
03-26-2008, 4:18 PM
This looks like it could be fun.

Name: Zarena Tatela
Species: Zeltron
Weapons: A heavily modified vibrosword and blaster pistol. She is also known to have a holdout blaster secreted in her clothing at all times.
Group: Mercenary
Class: Scout
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 115lbs

Appearance: Zarena has the bright pinkish-red skin natural to Zeltrons. She is of an athletic build, with muscle tone evident on her legs and stomach. She has a square face, and red freckles scattered over the bridge of her nose. Her lips are normally painted a deep purple colour to match the paint that frames her eyes. The eyes themselves are almond-shaped, with icy blue irises. She possesses orange hair which frames her face in bangs, the rest of it clipped in a loose bun at the back of her head.

Her normal attire involves a red headset which resembles a Verpine Headband. Her clothing consists of a dark purple flight jacket with black stripes along the arms and several bulky pockets. She normally wears it open, with a ribbed white vest underneath. Her trousers are plain black, resembling those from a combat suit, and tucked into her boots at the end.

Bio: Zarena considered her childhood a sheltered one. Her homeworld, Zeltros, was known for its relaxed atmosphere and never-ending parties. While she was first learning how to have a good time the Zeltron way, the galaxy outside was in constant turmoil. When she turned 17, Zarena decided she wanted to leave Zeltros behind and “see the galaxy”, but the galaxy she found was one in danger of collapse.

For a few years she simply drifted from planet to planet, selling her skills with a blaster to make enough money to keep on going. The more she traveled, the more she honed her skills, and soon she had built up a reputation of a force to be reckoned with. The empathy that comes naturally to Zeltrons told her that there were people around her in danger, people whose lives had been destroyed in the wars that happened while she was young. Unhappiness was a danger to her kind, but instead of trying to treat the cause Zarena tried to mask it by absolving herself in the hedonistic underworld of the planets she visited.

After a while she came to Nar Shaddaa, where she found herself feeling almost at home as she did on Zeltros. She often haunted the Cantinas on the Entertainment Promenade, but her main source of income came from doing odd jobs for the Exchange. Tracking people, picking up shipments, collecting debts, and taking care of the occasional troublemaker. She was aware that she wasn’t doing the “right” thing, but she didn’t care, because often doing the “right” thing didn’t put bread on the table. After the Exile came to Nar Shaddaa and put an end to the Exchange operations on the planet, Zarena found herself without employ, and returned to wandering the galaxy.

Once Revan and the Exile returned from the Outer Rim to gather an army to fight the True Sith, she signed up with the Republic as a mercenary. Though she desires to preserve the galaxy, she does so only because she knows her lifestyle won’t be viable if the galaxy is ruled by the True Sith.

Though her natural aptitude for socializing and her experience with personal situations means she can often read people better than most and tell when they’re suffering, she rarely does anything about it, often seeing it as “someone else’s problem”. She is cynical towards do-gooders, always believing them to have an ulterior motive or to be acting in order to make themselves feel better. Over all she prizes her own wellbeing, and though this means she often acts selfishly, she occasionally extends this to the protection of the happiness of those around her, knowing that if she’s surrounded by unhappy people it will bring her down too.
 DrPhil2501
03-27-2008, 10:31 AM
Alright, I’m in!

Name: Jaq Logan
Group: Mandalorian / Mercenary
Allignment: Grey
Appearance -
Eyes: Hard-knowing blue eyes
Hair: long dirty blonde hair
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 123 lbs
Clothing: Blue Mandalorian Neo-Crusader Armour (without the helmet), underneath a long dark coat.

Weapons: Mandalorian Blasters x2, Modified Mandalorian Blaster Rifle

Bio: Jaq Logan was once part of the re-established Clan Ordo founded by Canderous Ordo after the Jedi Civil War. After the attack on the Telos Citadel Station by the Ravager, Jaq left his clan for unknown reasons and found a new career as a mercenary.
As strange as it is enough, it was discovered that Jaq has the potential to wield the force. Though his power wasn't able to manifest, due to the absence of training. Just as well, he tries to refuses and denies he ever had Force Potential, never wanting to follow the ways of the Jedi. Jaq is shown to be easy going, unlike most Mandalorians. Yet he does tend to be serious at times, he does possess a keen sense of humour... most of the time involving his cloacking device installed into his armour.
 Nymf...
03-27-2008, 10:54 AM
Astor Kaine, I have a question: Have you read the comics Star Wars Legacy?

I just wonder because your character reminds me a little bit of Cade Skywalker. :)
 Astor
03-27-2008, 10:56 AM
Yeah, I have read them, they're awesome. I'm sort of trying to mix a little bit of Cade Skywalker/Han Solo and Clint Eastwood and/or Jack Sparrow into the same character :lol:
 Nymf...
03-27-2008, 10:58 AM
Sounds great, could be the most awesome char. in history of fiction :D
 Astor
03-27-2008, 11:03 AM
I'm not sure about awesome - dangerously unstable, however... :lol:
 DrPhil2501
03-27-2008, 9:04 PM
Yeah, I have read them, they're awesome. I'm sort of trying to mix a little bit of Cade Skywalker/Han Solo and Clint Eastwood and/or Jack Sparrow into the same character :lol:

If thats the case, I shotgun Crispin Freeman's voice for my character :p
 Astor
03-28-2008, 12:10 PM
I like the way this is turning out :). There's some great characters here :D
 Nymf...
03-30-2008, 9:25 AM
Question: Is it ok if I be the pilot of The Blade Glider ? ( I mean would make sense, due to the above mentioned piloting part in Mandalorian Wars.)
 Astor
03-30-2008, 9:26 AM
I don't have a problem with that, although you should probably wait and see what others think :)
 LordRevan123
03-30-2008, 11:07 AM
I don't have a problem with that. We need one anyway.
 patient_zero
03-30-2008, 11:39 AM
I don't mind who flies as long as it's not Atton :lol:
 Cyborg Ninja
04-05-2008, 5:51 PM
Name: Kevak Phobos
Weapons: Blue lightsaber, and a vibrosword with a cortosis weave
Group: Sith, Ex True Sith
Class: -
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 145 lbs, 1 ton with the exosuit on.

Appearance: When he was a boy Kevak had black hair and brown eyes. He was well built for a young age. Kevak now wears an exo suit with a single red eye. Heres a pic of the suit http://zinkadesh.deviantart.com/art/Gray-Fox-Trophy-75708682).
Bio: Before he was born, Kevak Phobos was already to be recognized as a warrior. The Phobos family were leaders of the Shadowhood, a secret organization. Kevak's clan lived off of honor, as a result if a warrior put up a good fight or did something a clan memeber would do Kevak would have respect for that person even a Jedi or Sith. By the age of 6 Kevak could easily kill a man, and he did. Two sith came looking for his father and killed him. Kevak fought the sith, and killed one of them with a vibroknife. The other sith was in so shocked that he kidnapped Kevak instead of trying to kill him. Kevak Phobos trained in the dark arts at a very young age. Right from the start he was always the best at unarmed combat. He had always been better with the lightsaber than he was the force, in fact he could not use the force. This disadvantage nearly cost him his life. He had been severly wounded by powerful force wielding jedi. He was fitted into an exosuit that improved on his relfexes. In this suit he was able to use the force, but not as well as most jedi and sith. The only power he was able to obtain was cloaking himself . The cloaking ability would prove to be more useful.

Kevak's next mission came during the Mandalorian Wars, where he would obtain his nickname. He was sent in by the Sith to eliminate a Mandalorian general. This mission would prove sucessful. Even though he did not kill the general, he did eliminate all of his guards without using his power. He even struck fear into the general which is very rare thing to do to a Mando.

After the war Kevak was promoted to Sith. He was given a brand new lightsaber, however he rejected it keeping his old blue one. Kevak's next mission was to assinate Revan. Kevak confronted Revan in an epic lightsaber duel. They ended their duel in a draw. Kevak cloaked himself and fled. Kevak told his superiors of his fight and how he felt the anger in Revan.

Kevak stayed hidden in the shadows for the next few years. He made his next appearance at the fall of Malak. He was to report to Malak when he had heard of his death. With Malak dead and Revan turned good Kevak was to become a Sith Lord, however he would not be alone.

Kevak, Sion, Nihilus, and Traya would become the new sith lords. Kevak played a very minor role in assisting his fellow Sith, he had other plans in mind. After the deaths of Sion,Nihilus, and Traya Kevak was alone once more.

After watching two failed attempts at achieving power Kevak had a different plan in mind. His plan was to be put on hold. 5 years later a new Sith Lord rose to power by the name of Darth Auroris. Kevak, now sick of power, left the True Sith. He was pleased to learn that some Sith had turned on the True Sith as well. Kevak sided with the Republic in order to take down the True Sith.
 Niftyeye
04-06-2008, 6:22 AM
Suppose you dont mind if I join? Im not gonna be yet another sith or jedi like all the other players are though ^.^

If you dont want me to join, then just ignore this post lol

Name: Aeran Drexel (Mispelled on purpose)
Weapons: Sith Assault rifle, Vibroblade
Group: Sith
Class: Soldier
Height: 6'4
Weight: 130 lbs.

Appearance: Has short hair very short hair that seems to always be kept short, has a scar on his left cheek for an unknown reason. He has a powerful build and although not being quite so nimble as others, he can take a lot of punishment, as he has done many times.

Bio: A veteran of the Jedi Civil war, Aeran was one of many of the patriotic youth to sign up into the 'new order' and finally beat back a weedy pathetic Republic, however he quickly morphed into a hardened individual, partly by the gruelling treatment Sith Troopers received at training and even more from the actual sith themselves, who loved no more but to 'whip' soldiers into shape.

Then the Sith lost the war, with the battle of the star forge the fleet scattered, Aeran was aboard one of those ships, the ships that 'got away' and disapeared into the reaches of space, they still loved the sith, but they knew that for now, it was time to lay low.

Soon, the ships Captain was approached by an old lady, who claimed to reform the scattered army and restore them to greatness, it was also rumoured there were two others, but being just a soldier Aeran only really heard it from passing Officer's conversations.

Before he knew it, he was ordered to assault Telos, along with the bulk, and the remnants of his battered unit from the civil war he spearheaded the assault, wiping out the surprised TSF soldiers and was even approaching the bridge.

All hell went lose, aside a fresh unit, a Jedi and 2 companions, one recognised as Mandalore, charged into the Sith lines, cutting down soldiers and unleashing the force on the rest, Aeran had to retreat, he ran, and ran, until he was alone, with nothing but the rumbling in the background, his squadmates were destroyed, the remnants of the fleet, gone.

He turned mercenary, although he always kept his armour and weapons and maintained them as much as possible, then the True Sith invaded, he hoped to join them... however these were wiping out BOTH, Aeran heard of a small skirmish between Republic and Sith (again remnants) when the true sith appeared and wiped out both, he found work in a special unit, and although dubious of the leaders and Republic weaklings, it was a lift to see a Sith Lord and other sith soldiers again.... he put on his suit and headed out to meet them....

(Sorry if I dragged on a bit, and sorry for not making a Sith Lord or force user)
 patient_zero
04-06-2008, 6:25 AM
(Sorry if I dragged on a bit, and sorry for not making a Sith Lord or force user)

I'm no Jedi either, so don't worry about not having any Force powers.
 Astor
04-06-2008, 6:35 AM

And i'm not technically a Jedi...
 Nymf...
04-06-2008, 7:18 AM
And i'm not technically a Jedi...
You're technically as much Jedi as I am...:D

Once a Jedi...always a Jedi :p
 Nymf...
04-19-2008, 12:07 PM
Question: Is it ok to make a 2nd char?
 LordRevan123
04-19-2008, 1:22 PM
I guess it depends on the character. Like, a 2nd character shouldn't be the exact same as your original character, but I also think the others should be able to control said character. The rest of the particiapants in this rp should have a say. What do you guy's think?
 patient_zero
04-19-2008, 3:11 PM
Well, the first post mentioned a group of 10, and currently we're a group of 7 (If I've counted correctly), so I have no problem with people having second characters. Hells, I was thinking about asking the same thing anyway, we might as well fill out the group to the number you orignally had planned if we still have less than ten at the start of the next in-RP day.
 Nymf...
04-19-2008, 6:46 PM
Well if you accept it(I post the char. in case I forgotten the things about him in a few days:P):

Name: Unknown
Nick: Jojo
Weapons: Two Heavy Blasters, and a dagger.
Group: Freelancer
Class: Soldier
Height: 1.81m. (I don't know what scales ' and " are in sorry.)
Weight: 73 kg (same)

Appearance: Wears a blue tunic (similare to this one: http://www.jelldragon.com/images/wool_tunic_1.jpg), black pants, and a brown coat above. Jojo got green eyes, and brown/darkblonde hair, about 10 cm long.

Bio:
At the age of 18 Jojo went to become a soldier at a Republic Soldier Academy. He was one of the top students, with great speed and ways of handling guns, both drawing them, aiming and shooting.

At the age of 21 he left the Soldier life and began to travel, doing works whereever he could find them, all for to get some money. In short time, he had quite a rep on the Outer Rim systems, but after failing a job for a Hutt, he recieved a bounty on his head.

He later one escaped the Outer Rims for more common systems, in hope of more work, and get away from heavily crowded Bounty Hunter areas.

Well something like this :), if you choose to.
 Astor
04-19-2008, 7:02 PM
I dont have a problem with that, I wont personally make another one - i'm happy with Vynn - but if others want to, i dont se a problem
 patient_zero
04-21-2008, 12:16 PM
With LordRevan's approval, I'd like to thrash out a character sheet for a (probably female) "traditional" Jedi. She may not get on too well with our band of sith and mercenaries, but that's half the fun.
 Astor
04-21-2008, 12:20 PM
Oh yeah, it'd be boring if everyone just agreed blindly with each other. It's more fun this way :lol:
 LordRevan123
04-21-2008, 3:19 PM
No! This is a dictatorship! And I'm Hitler! I don't know why I just said that.

If you want to create another character, knock yourselves out.
 ForeverNight
04-21-2008, 4:39 PM
Alright... I'll give it a go.

Name: Ryl Thryyn
Group: Republic
Species: Human with some Mandalorian Descent
Class: Scout-ish...
Height: 5'8" (1.7272 m)
Weight: 168# (76.2035182 kg)
Weapons: Republican Assault Rifle; hold-out blaster; sniper-rifle;standard-issue combat knife.

Bio: Growing up on Rydex 3 is tough, so tough that it is the Republic's top recruiting spot in the galaxy. Thryyn in no exception, he joined the RMC (Republican Marine Corps.) in order to get out of Rydex ASAP, but what he hadn't counted on was the Mandalorian Wars.

He was stationed in the first Republican World hit by the Mandalorians, and when the order came to evacuate to the rest of the galaxy, he went... though he didn't like it. When the call for the Marine Raiders came to his doorstep, he immediately signed up and went through powered battle armor training... and set a few records along the way.

His marksmanship is excellent, as evidenced by his Master Marksman rating on the AL-34 Sniper Rifle, and when the time comes to use a regular assault rifle, Thryyn is unhindered by the lack of scope.

When First Grand Fleet was approaching Fraith 4, Thryyn and the rest of his company were in the Gunboats, waiting for the orders to launch. The company launched and the battle was won.

His record is impeccable and his skills are unquestionable.

When the battle at Malachor 5 started, he was not there. Instead, he was on Chewr 9, the Mandalorian Weapons Research Center. While there, his orders were to steal a prototype of the Energy Shields that the Mandalorians had developed that protected them from blades, and steal a Disruptor rifle.

Thryyn was successful on both counts, but by the time he landed at Grand Fleet HQ, he had used up all 5 charges on the shield. And the Disruptor Rifle he had stolen was a godsend to the weapons researchers on Gri.

Thanks to the Battle of Malachor 5, the Republic had Disruptor Rifles, while the Sith didn't.

He stayed in service, and had fought on most of the fronts during the War with Revan.

Extra Training he has recieved during the intervening years include Zero-G Insertions and Boarding a ship in Hyperspace.

When the call came for the recruitment, he was the first in his barracks to sign up, and when a random number was generated by a droid to determine who could come, his was chosen.

... Too detailed?
 patient_zero
04-21-2008, 6:03 PM
There's no such thing as too detailed!

Now, in defiance of the LordRevan dictatorship... >: D

Name: Evelyn Sirus
Weapons: Single-Bladed Lightsaber (Blue)
Group: Jedi Order
Class: Guardian
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 130lbs

Appearance: Evelyn has a pale, oval-shaped face, with large blue eyes and a snub nose. Her fluffy brown hair is tied back in a high ponytail, spare the fringe which is swept sideways across her forehead.

She wears the unassuming robes that form the uniform of most Jedi; a brown cloak thrown over a white robe and dark trousers. Under her robe she wears a black turtleneck which clings tightly around the base of her neck, and on most occasions she wears a pair of dark brown gloves.

Bio: Before the Mandalorian Wars, the Jedi Order thrived. Evelyn Sirus was one of the younglings taken in around that time, and for most of her childhood she lived and trained on Dantooine.

When other apprentices were left abandoned by masters who went to war, Evelyn’s master stayed with her, using the empty enclave around her as proof that haste to act would only bring ruin to the Jedi Order. Though Evelyn was saddened that many of the younglings and Padawans she had befriended were forced to leave because of their absent masters, this only served to spur her on in her training. Soon she learned to suppress the sadness she felt for her lost friends and the anger she felt at their masters.

Though she was young at the time, Evelyn’s master took her with him on diplomatic missions during the Jedi Civil War. It was while he was reporting back to the Council on Coruscant that Dantooine was destroyed by Malak.

But Evelyn followed her training. There was no emotion, there was peace. She chose not to grieve, not even when her master went to Katarr and was destroyed with most of the other Jedi. She wandered from planet to planet, to Kashyyyk, to Telos, to Corellia. Finally she returned to Dantooine in the wake of the Exile, and set about helping the community to rebuild after the Battle of Khoonda.

Once she found out that the Jedi Order had returned, she left Khoonda for the temple on Coruscant. Deciding her experiences accounted for most of the Jedi Trials, the Council quickly promoted her to the rank of Jedi Knight. Though she then returned to Dantooine, it wasn’t long before the Council contacted her, tasking her with joining the group heading out to stop the True Sith.

Though her grasp of the Force is mediocre at best, Evelyn is a talented lightsaber duelist. Her discipline and devotion to the Jedi Code make her an asset to the Jedi Order, though these same features give her the stoic attitude that puts many people off her personally. Although she tries her to suppress her feelings, she is prone to bursts of righteous anger if provoked under pressure.
 ForeverNight
06-02-2008, 7:03 PM
Well, I'm no great shakes with drawing, and all of these are hand drawn, during my final period Math class no less! :lol:

Well, here's the top down view of the Blade Glider, the areas of interest are outlined and labeled. And the turret is also on the bottom. For a sense of scale, from tip of the engine to the tip of the cockpit, it is 33 meters or so. (Yep, the gun barrels are 3 meters long!)
Top Down View (http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll196/forevornight/United%20We%20Stand/BladeGlider2.jpg)

Here's the same view as above, only with the center/security room added:
Top Down, Security/Center Room added (http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll196/forevornight/United%20We%20Stand/BladeGlider3.jpg)

A top down view of the cockpit, I still don't see how we were crowding it! :lol:
Top Down View of the Cockpit (http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll196/forevornight/United%20We%20Stand/Cockpit2.jpg)

A look into the Cockpit from the Armory, not my best drawing, but I think it gets the idea across...
Perspective: Cockpit, from Armory (http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll196/forevornight/United%20We%20Stand/Cockpit.jpg)

Well, this one is just a top down view of the dormitories, hope it doesn't disappoint... much...
Top Down view of the Dormitories (http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll196/forevornight/United%20We%20Stand/Dorms2.jpg)

And, another perspective drawing, this one looking into the Dormitories, it sleeps 16 people if everybody is on the same shift, 48 if you hot bunk! (Somebody sleeps in a bunk every shift + 3 8hr. shifts)
Perspective: Dormitories, from Left wall (http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll196/forevornight/United%20We%20Stand/Dorms.jpg)

Security/Center Room, Top Down view:
Center/Security Room (http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll196/forevornight/United%20We%20Stand/Center.jpg)

-I'm going to have to work on a perspective drawing for that one now!

Well, that's my offering, hope everybody likes it... or at least doesn't decide to lynch me and save the world from my horrible 'art'. :xp:

Should I do a top down of everything on the ship or not?

-That is, provided that this becomes the Blade Glider proper...
 DrPhil2501
06-03-2008, 3:11 AM
Nice! Not exactly perfect, but meh... its alrite.

We can probably add a security room, aka Center room (like the one on the Ebon Hawk) in with the blue prints, to fill in that minor blank space (not that I'm telling you to change your drawing or anything)
 ForeverNight
06-03-2008, 8:05 AM
Thanks for the idea! I knew that something was missing!
 Rachel_Ewok
06-03-2008, 4:57 PM
Is it too late to join in?
 ForeverNight
06-03-2008, 5:19 PM
I don't think so, I'll PM Lord Revan about it.

PM Sent!
 LordRevan123
06-04-2008, 1:45 PM
Thanks for the PM ForeverNight!

Rachel_Ewok, it's never too late to join! Just make sure you put your character information here. In the RP, don't make it seem like your character just popped out of midair. Have him/her meet us first, and then you can tag along!
 Rachel_Ewok
06-04-2008, 5:08 PM
Thank you! I'll read up a bit on what's going on... then I'll start a character.

I'll read the last few pages, but can someone give me a brief summary of what is happening?
 ForeverNight
06-04-2008, 5:22 PM
We've all met on Coruscant, we've gotten the mission briefing and have agreed to go to Hifta to find and eliminate a True Sith Lord... (Can't remember his name to save my life right now!) Right now we're en route to Hifta...

Yep, that's basically it.
 Rachel_Ewok
06-04-2008, 5:25 PM
Do you mind if I make two characters?
 ForeverNight
06-04-2008, 5:43 PM
Do you mind if I make two characters?

Well, that hasn't been an issue before, so go ahead!
 Rachel_Ewok
06-05-2008, 4:36 PM
Okay then here it goes! ^^

Name: Shara Zaprin
Planet: Corellia
Weapons: Two custom vibroblades, and an Aratech sniper rifle when nessecary
Group: Mercenary
Class: N/A
Height: 5'7
Weight: 125

Appearance: Tall and thin, Shara has long red hair and piercing blue eyes. She wears faded black leather pants, a white tank top shirt and a faded brown pilot's jacket.
Bio: Shara grew up in a desolate area of Corellia. Her Mandalorian father taught her the ways of honour in battle, treating her as if she were a son rather than a daughter. Her mother was not a Mandalorian, and she never really approved of her husband teaching Shara the ways of the warriors. Then, the Mandalorian Wars came. Her father joined with the clan he had left before she was born. He died in battle when Shara was still relativley young, as she got used to life without her father Shara realized her mother was not going to treat her as her father had. She ran away from home to Nar'Shadaa. There she met a man who taught her how to survive, she says she loved him... and believes it to be true. Unfourtunately, a bounty was placed on his head. He went into hiding or was killed and Shara has no idea what happened to him. She became a freelance mercenary/bounty hunter to make a small living, and she has become quite good at her trade. Nar'Shadaa is also where she met a twi'lek named Ardana Kren, who was also a bounty hunter.

Name: Ardana Kren
Species: Twi'lek
Planet: Nar'Shadaa
Weapons: Two heavilly modified holdout blasters and a small concealed vibroblade.
Group: Mercenaries
Class: N/A
Height: 5'6
Weight: 130

Appearance: Almost as tall as Shara, Ardana is a blue twi'lek. With pretty green eyes, and long lekku. She is very muscular and wears red leather pants and a black leather top.

Bio: Raised on Nar'Shadaa, Ardana is very much like Shara... She knows how to survive. However, she has been a mercenary since a very young age and is very good at assasination... The two women met on Nar'Shadaa, Shara saved Ardana from an angry male Rodian of the Exchange... Now the two of them travel as a team, a fighting force that is pretty hard to stop.
 Niftyeye
06-06-2008, 7:42 AM
Hey guys, is it ok if we have another turret on the TOP of the ship aswell as one already on the bottom? I kind of already rped a turret on top before the ship designs came in...

Also, if we only have a bottom turret we are totally screwed if enemy fighters hit us from the top lol

I wont make a second character, even though my guy seems to keep to himself :S
 LordRevan123
06-06-2008, 8:56 AM
Go ahead and knock yourself out. Another turret is fine.
 ForeverNight
06-07-2008, 12:03 PM
Hey guys, is it ok if we have another turret on the TOP of the ship aswell as one already on the bottom? I kind of already rped a turret on top before the ship designs came in...

Also, if we only have a bottom turret we are totally screwed if enemy fighters hit us from the top lol

I thought I had made it clear, so sorry for any confusion, I had drawn a top-down view of the Blade Glider and I mentioned that there was also a bottom turret. Sorry if there was any confusion regarding that!
 Astor
06-09-2008, 4:37 AM
Hey guys, sorry i've not been around for while - college has gotten a bit heavy. Did you leave without me? :)
Page: 1 of 2