Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

United We Stand (Recruitment) Take Two

Page: 2 of 2
 LordRevan123
06-09-2008, 9:45 AM
Well... we can just say you were on the ship the entire time, since you already joined the RP.
 Astor
06-09-2008, 11:17 AM
That sound okay - that, or I got drunk, found out you'd left, and now I could be chasing you to your destination on a stolen ship.

Either works for me. :)
 Nymf...
06-19-2008, 9:00 AM
im going away for a few days, so iguess william has to land the ship, unless it's still in the air when i returned
 LordRevan123
06-26-2008, 4:13 PM
Hmmm, this is a problem. Because I was under the impression that since Rachel_Ewok's characters docked at the docking bay and confronted us, then we must've as well. So I guess we can just ignore the dock officer part, but say we still landed normally. How about that? Just tell me if that's alright with you guys.
 ForeverNight
06-27-2008, 4:23 PM
What Dock Officer?

Seriously, I don't see what the problem is, just edit your post and lets get along with the story.
 Nymf...
07-04-2008, 5:54 PM
I'm going on a trip now, will be gone for 3-4 weeks. . . You can choose to take my chars with you if you want.
 Rachel_Ewok
07-04-2008, 8:46 PM
I thought they crash landed...?
 DrPhil2501
07-06-2008, 12:25 AM
Yeah, we crash landed in a canyon, from what I remember...
 Rachel_Ewok
07-07-2008, 8:13 PM
Sorry guys I'm going away for three or four days... the three are still sitting where you left them... waiting for captain Graff...

You seem preocupied with the people in the bushes, but if it turns out that you leave... Take them along, like I said before, you can control them... within reason.

At this point, I'd like to say they're "good guys" they're not going to turn aganist the crew... (Yet. :xp:)

Bye!
 ForeverNight
07-08-2008, 10:06 PM
Hate to say it, but I'm gonna be gone for five days.

So, I guess I'm just standing there with Aeran.

Oh, and Niftyeye, I give you permission to RP with him if you want while I'm gone.
 LordRevan123
10-17-2008, 6:17 PM
I really sincerely aplogize to all the faithful rpers in United We Stand! But school has really been governing my life as staying up to 12 doing homework really isn't much of a surprise anymore. But beyond that I have no other excuse other than being lazy.

Anyway, I will try to post more often, but hope that you guys will continue to enjoy it with or without me! Thanks for the PM ForeverKnight!
 DrPhil2501
10-18-2008, 5:30 AM
I too deeply apoligise for a very, very late absence lol. In truth, I kinda forgot about this and tuned out. I'm back in the game and hopefully will post more frequently in the future. To quote LordRev, thanks for the PM Night.

I've read most of what has happened so far, so in a short while I'll start posting again.
 Jedi_Man
11-28-2008, 7:34 PM
Anyone mind if I join in?
if not, then here goes, if so, then ignore me.
Name: Sam'kil Oscheha
Class: Soldier, A jedi hopeful though.
Species: Human, with some miraluka far back in the family.
Weapon: Hand made blaster, called the Tek Carbine ( M4- thats the look) and a TekLar Destroyer ( a Desert eagle for looks)
Planet: Coruscant
Group: Republic Army
Height: 6'2
Weight: 230 lbs.
Appearance: tall, and muscular, deep blue eyes, but dirty blonde, short, hair.
Story: born color blind, he was a jedi hopeful ever since he saw Revan in a Mandalorian War Video. he had a surgery that corrects color blindness and is a good soldier, though he longs for something greater. his fagther is a man in the senate, and urged him to join up with the Republic army, he was at the battle for telos, the second one, and was wounded and sent home for some R&R. then the wars began again. he was stationed at a ship fighting the True sith on the outer rim when his story really began...
 ForeverNight
11-30-2008, 10:22 AM
I have no problem with Jedi_Man joining in... he'll just have to figure out a way to join up with us...

However, Jedi_Man, you might want to add some to your character's back story...
 Rachel_Ewok
12-05-2008, 10:06 PM
I don't have a problem either since I was a late jumper too.

But seriously, back story would be nice and make the backstory into a legit reason why your character might be dropping in. ;)
 ForeverNight
12-07-2008, 4:30 PM
Yeah, so try for a longer-back story. See Rachel's and Mine posts for an idea since we were both late-comers to this RP.

If it helps any, try typing this out on a program such as note-pad earlier and print out the others' characters for some reference.
 Rachel_Ewok
01-25-2009, 7:20 PM
Sooo, are we going to just let the RP die? Right in the middle of the story? D=
 ForeverNight
02-01-2009, 12:25 PM
I'm guessing we are, since it seems that nobody really cares anymore...

I'm all for starting it up again, since I've actaully enjoyed doing this RP...

So, should I PM everybody again? Or am I just annoying everybody?
 Cyborg Ninja
02-01-2009, 2:44 PM
I'll start posting again if everyone else is willing to
 Nymf...
02-01-2009, 4:22 PM
I know I wasn't very active, but if you keep on going, I hereby announce I'm out. I've joined the Swedish army, and cannot continue, not even as little as before.
 Lord of Destruction
02-03-2009, 9:23 PM
Hey are you able to cross classes like a Mandalorian jedi.
 ForeverNight
02-04-2009, 8:27 AM
Well, Cyborg, start posting!

As for LoD: Well Mandalorian isn't so much a class as it's a species... so, at least I can't see a problem with a Mandalorian Jedi aside from the fact that I can't think of any... Do some research -Wookiepedia is your friend here- and then, if you can say that there was one go ahead and do it and link us to it.... you'd then have to wait for you to join the story somehow... and we'd ahve to secure LordRevan's permission... if he ever gets on again...
 Lord of Destruction
02-05-2009, 5:42 PM
here is one i think it was very short http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalorian_Jedi)
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-08-2009, 10:24 AM
Hey, heres my character;

Name: Kandar Arthos
Species: Human
Equipment: Kandar always had a thing for blasters . . . But never was he seen without his Dual Cortosis Blades, or his Disruptor Rifle. As such he wields;
x1 Zabrak Z-9 Disruptor Rifle
x2 Cortosis Weave Vibroblade
x1 Heavily Modified DC-09 Blaster Pistol
x1 (His armor mirrors the Clone Commando's of the Future Galactic Republic)
x1 Earpiece Comlink
x1 Shoulder Adorned Shielding Device
Group: Republic
Class: Commando
Appearance: Kandar is adorned in a Modified Mandalorian Battlesuit, that would one day be worn by the Clone Commandos of the Clone Wars. He is a grizzled soldier and a long time combat expert. Blue eyed, brown haired, hes a Athletic build, akin to that of a Mandalorian, muscled, but swift. He is regarded by many as a Mandalorian Elite rather than a Republic Commando, due to his amazing skill.

Bio: He is a veteran of the Mandalorian Wars and bore witness to the many battles of the war. He also participated in the Jedi Civil War and barely escaped Taris with his life at the bombardment.

At one point or other he was tasked with infiltrating the Sith Academy on Korriban and witnessed Revans time there. In fact, he was in part responsible for Revans victory over the other students. His experiences there forever changed his views about the Sith. He learned they were simply brainwashed Civilians.

He felt sorry for some, but it in no way affected his job. Amongst the Republic he has several friends, namely they are; Talbaar' the Wookiel, Reshnak the Bothan and Canderous Ordo, a famed Mandalorian who fought alongside Revan in many'a battle.
 ForeverNight
02-08-2009, 12:53 PM
Forgive me if this is considered rude, but isn't it usually considered appropriate to wait for permission to post in a running RP?

Anyway, LoD: I'm semi-suspicious of that Wookiepedia article, if only because it shows Revan kiling Malak with a caption of "The Death of the Mandalorain Jedi"...

Well, in any case, it appears that the RP is semi-dead in the water....
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-09-2009, 10:55 AM
Oh, right sorry, I didn't realize my error at the time, thanks for the correction.
 Lord of Destruction
02-09-2009, 5:25 PM
yeah that what i thought, but i wan't sure
 Admiral_Thrawn
02-10-2009, 11:48 AM
I think you should re-start this RP, enjoyable, excited. Yeh, go for it. I'll join if you do.

Then again, all Lucasforums RP's seem to be lacking in activity lately.
Page: 2 of 2