Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I need help with sound!!!!! - DOTT

Page: 1 of 1
 bigmoney
01-24-2008, 6:12 PM
Alright, i just whipped out my old computer so i could play this sweet game. I down loaded it and realized that i didn't have any sound....so i downloaded the SCUMMVM program. It worked (for the most part), The music and everything was fine. but i noticed when i talked to someone, i could not hear anything, it was all written dialogue on the screen... (I will admit, when the game was being introduced, i could hear bernard and hoagie talk just fine, It is when i am actually playing the game i get that problem) i tried messing with the scummvm program but that didnt work... how do I hear them talk during the game? THANKS!!!!!!!
 s-island
01-24-2008, 6:18 PM
How big is it? You probably have the floppy version. It has speech in the intro, but not in the game itself.
 bigmoney
01-24-2008, 6:35 PM
Oh. i see... how do i get the different version?
 bigmoney
01-24-2008, 7:08 PM
anyone?
 urluckyday
01-24-2008, 7:14 PM
Buy a "Talkie" version...it should be on a CD...ebay is probably your best option at this point...
Page: 1 of 1