Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

spartans vs rc's

Page: 2 of 2
 RC-1183
09-25-2008, 1:30 PM
or wat if they switched equipment like the spartans use rc weaponry and the rcs use spartan weaponry
 Astor
09-25-2008, 1:32 PM
Now lets wait for the idiot who decides to make a thread entitled "Spartans v.s. Storm Commandos." That i"ll have to see...

Simple enough, I replace 'clone' with 'Imperial' :xp:

or wat if they switched equipment like the spartans use rc weaponry and the rcs use spartan weaponry

Disfamiliarity would play a large part, but I think the outcomes would be about the same in most situations.
 GwannaSauna
11-02-2008, 2:27 PM
Round 6

Knife fight! The two remaining combatants circle each other, before closing in for a bloody, furious close quarters brawl. Knife slashes here, gut punches there.

They each manage to score hits on their opponents, but then a Jedi comes in and slashes both across the chest, scoring a double kill!

Tally: RCs – 0 Spartans – 0, Jedi - 2

RESULT: Jedi pwned both!

Huh? :lol:
 LordOfTheFish
11-04-2008, 4:25 PM
Simply Modern Physics. o_Q
 ArcTrooper501st
01-22-2009, 1:30 AM
How's this:
Terrain: A deep valley 5 km long with steep cliff walls on both sides as well as a number of boulders of varying size that act to break the sight line as well as provide cover. Each team starts at one end.

Outcome: Sev fires a ascension cable and climbs 40 meters up the cliff wall while Boss, Fixer, and Scorch kick back and have a cup of caf. While Sev finds a suitable ledge and attaches the sniper attachment to his DC-17 the spartans begin doing what they do best "jumping" over boulders. Sev blows the head off all four Spartans at the apex of their jump (four shots four kills) and then climbs down to join the others for a drink.
 Commander Dimal
04-30-2009, 5:27 PM
You guys should read the first Commando vs Spartan thread some people gave a lot of good reasons why each side would win.
 M@RS
05-01-2009, 7:54 PM
You guys should read the first Commando vs Spartan thread some people gave a lot of good reasons why each side would win.

Does it really matter?
 LordOfTheFish
05-01-2009, 9:23 PM
Lord, this is becoming as bad as all the "Revan vs. ____" threads in Ahto...
 Commander Dimal
05-02-2009, 7:56 PM
Does it really matter?

Yes.Some people made a lot of good points and it might give us an idea of what to expect if they face each other.
 M@RS
05-02-2009, 9:46 PM
Yes.Some people made a lot of good points and it might give us an idea of what to expect if they face each other.

:¬:

It doesn't matter. Speculating this subject is just a waste of time.
 Commander Dimal
05-03-2009, 2:38 PM
:¬:

It doesn't matter. Speculating this subject is just a waste of time.

I agree it is a waste of time and wasn't it already settled in the first thread.By the way I personally think the commando would win.
 Bomberman65
05-04-2009, 4:42 AM
We've been through all this when I created my Commandos vs Spartans thread years ago. Just let the subject die.
 M@RS
05-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Does it really matter?Yes.

I agree it is a waste of time

Which one is it? Either it matters or it's a waste of time. You pick.
 RC-1183
05-09-2009, 6:58 AM
Which one is it? Either it matters or it's a waste of time. You pick.
there. problem solved.
 RC #38
06-30-2009, 12:39 PM
If Anyone Still Thinks That Someone Will Win, Refer To Astor's Explaination. They're Both Super Soldiers, But If They Have Nothing Special And Have Same Weaponry, It WILL Be A Draw. There Is NO Possibility Of Someone Actually Winning The Fight Because They Are Trained Just As Well, Fight Just As Well, And Are Made For The Same Reason.
 Theone Thewayne
06-30-2009, 12:44 PM
In my book there isn't even a draw. You can't compare them.
 RC #38
06-30-2009, 1:09 PM
If You Did What Astor Did It Would Make Sense. Think About It..... Both On Earth, In Open Plains, Same Weaponry And 4 Of Each, It Would Be A Draw. No One Can Say No To That.
Page: 2 of 2