Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Story mode Idea!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 deathclone
11-23-2007, 4:55 AM
K what if in story mode ( rise of the empire) i had 2 ideas Rise AND fall of the empire so it can go further than just ep 5. AND in story our clone/stormtrooper is like a commander ad its like guess what a story! it was kind of like that in BF2 but..... well i think u know what i mean
 DeathKnight23
11-27-2007, 8:16 AM
K what if in story mode ( rise of the empire) i had 2 ideas Rise AND fall of the empire so it can go further than just ep 5. AND in story our clone/stormtrooper is like a commander ad its like guess what a story! it was kind of like that in BF2 but..... well i think u know what i mean

So basically u would play out the Rise of the empire campaign as the empire and then u could do it from the Rebels side as the fall of the empire campaign, (or the other way round). I don't think u could add the fall of the empire onto the end of the rise of the empire campaign, that wouldn't last long enough.

So we play as a normal trooper (in whatever class) but they r a commander?
Could that be an option because i'm sure not every1 would want to be a commander, they might just want to play as a basic infantry trooper on the front lines, (not saying that the commander wouldn't be on the front lines) but u get my point.
 natrat29
12-06-2007, 1:39 AM
very confusing with that commander thing. and in the 'rise and fall of the empire' if u are playing as the empire in th 'fall' part of the story wouldnt u have to lose or something like that.
 DeathKnight23
12-06-2007, 3:54 AM
no, cause in the fall of the empire part u would play as the Rebellion. As for the commander thing it is kinda confusing but its an idea to work on.
 PoiuyWired
12-06-2007, 7:40 AM
How about the Rise and Fall of the Alliance?
 DeathKnight23
12-06-2007, 8:40 AM
Thats kinda of the same as the rise of the Empire campaign though, they would follow similar paths. The Rise of the Empire would be the same as the fall of the alliance and visa versa, only would play as the Alliance.
 PoiuyWired
12-07-2007, 9:16 PM
I am talking about the Rise and Fall of the NEW Alliance.

Either that or add a new fraction, we get to play as the Smugglers!! :) Or Xizor/Black Sun/Zann Cohortium.

Personally anything new would be nice, though I would shy away from too extreme things like a BF3 version fo Wicket's adventures.
 DeathKnight23
12-11-2007, 8:29 AM
i suppose u could have that campaign, it would be nice to have more than one campaign
 deathclone
12-16-2007, 5:21 AM
yea but who plays as the aliance? well if ur NOT playing online who does? I mean yea their ships are awesome and sure their hevy trooper has alot of amo AND they hav the only guy that can go invisible AND they hav wookies. other than that they are UGLY ANOYING and there heros are bad
 jawathehutt
12-16-2007, 12:53 PM
umm... your reasoning still makes no sense, its like saying halo 3 is better than Deus Ex because of graphics(which is the only thing halo 3 is good at). The imps gun hero may be better than Leia and Han, but luke is much much better than vader and sidious.
 DeathKnight23
12-17-2007, 4:20 AM
yea but who plays as the aliance? well if ur NOT playing online who does? I mean yea their ships are awesome and sure their hevy trooper has alot of amo AND they hav the only guy that can go invisible AND they hav wookies. other than that they are UGLY ANOYING and there heros are bad

Thats a bold assumption to believe that one1 plays as the alliance if there not online, i play as the Alliance and i'm sure many other people do as well. What sort of logic to not like them is that they r ugly and annoying?

There heros aren't bad, Ayala Secura, she rocks with her twins lightsabers, Luke, Mace, Yoda etc. They have much better jedi than the dark side. Boba and Jango r better than Chewie and Solo. I think they r evenly matched.
 darkjedimonkey
12-18-2007, 4:35 PM

god who do you think you are?
alliance rocks and arent "ugly and annoying"
(would it kill you to spell correctly SOMETIMES???)
and you named like 5 reasons they are awesome artard

-I mean yea their ships are awesome and sure their hevy trooper has alot of amo AND they hav the only guy that can go invisible AND they hav wookies. other than that they are UGLY ANOYING and there heros are bad-

vocabulary index for everyone who knows death clone
yea = yeah
ikill&myself984)(^= i hate star wars
hevy = heavy
amo = ammo
hav = have
%kUI^% = im an idiot
anoying = annoying
u = you
death clone = idiot

sorry i cant take it anymore
 jawathehutt
12-18-2007, 10:10 PM
god who do you think you are?
alliance rocks and arent "ugly and annoying"
(would it kill you to spell correctly SOMETIMES???)
and u named like 5 reasons they are awesome artard

Speak for yourself.
 DeathKnight23
12-19-2007, 5:28 AM
Speak for yourself.

whats ur view then jawa?
 jawathehutt
12-19-2007, 7:38 PM
I'm saying he should learn how to spell instead of telling others to do it.
 darkjedimonkey
12-19-2007, 8:31 PM
whatever.
point is that alliance does not suck and is probably better than empire and CIS put together
 DeathKnight23
12-20-2007, 3:48 AM
whatever.
point is that alliance does not suck and is probably better than empire and CIS put together

wow steady on there, i believe that the alliance is good, but better than the Empire and CIS put together? i'm not sure 'bout that.
 darkjedimonkey
12-20-2007, 3:10 PM
wow steady on there, i believe that the alliance is good, but better than the Empire and CIS put together? i'm not sure 'bout that.

well the alliance has stronger units and has more ammo on their units.
they have better ships then the empire.
dont get me wrong
i like CIS empire clones and rebels
but the alliance is the best
 SilentScope001
12-20-2007, 8:13 PM
So basically u would play out the Rise of the empire campaign as the empire and then u could do it from the Rebels side as the fall of the empire campaign, (or the other way round).

Didn't we had that campagin in Star Wars: BF I?

I really like the "Rise and the Fall of the Alliance", but the "Fall" part will stray a bit into EU territory, and it would involve the Vong and the New Empire, two dreaded parts of Star Wars that would really be disappointing. Still, an 'Aftermath' campagin would be nice for those wanting to know about EU without reading it.
 deathclone
12-21-2007, 4:24 PM
3 things go to hell darkjedimonkey u obviously h8 me to so yay anywayz exsplaining when i said rise and fall of the empire we play as empire again except even though we win in the journal we lose like in the deathstar lvl SWBF2 3rd thing when i said the reble hero suked 1 of u guys said ayyla or something i cant spell her name right >.< well thats a (what r they called again? meh) clone hero from the clone side not rebels UNLESS u go to an all jedi lvl and if ayyla was on reble THAT MAKE NO SENSE! she dided ep 3 WE ALL KNOW THAT still this is a game so when i said reble heros suk its cuz THEY hav (their bad ones) han,leia,chewy,(i h8 the type of gun he has my opinion though) and some other bad heros that i cant remember

darkjedimonkey= anoying fag who likes correcting people
 darkjedimonkey
12-21-2007, 5:04 PM
3 things go to hell darkjedimonkey u obviously h8 me to so yay anywayz exsplaining when i said rise and fall of the empire we play as empire again except even though we win in the journal we lose like in the deathstar lvl SWBF2 3rd thing when i said the reble hero suked 1 of u guys said ayyla or something i cant spell her name right >.< well thats a (what r they called again? meh) clone hero from the clone side not rebels UNLESS u go to an all jedi lvl and if ayyla was on reble THAT MAKE NO SENSE! she dided ep 3 WE ALL KNOW THAT still this is a game so when i said reble heros suk its cuz THEY hav (their bad ones) han,leia,chewy,(i h8 the type of gun he has my opinion though) and some other bad heros that i cant remember

darkjedimonkey= anoying fag who likes correcting people

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you ARE 12 arent you?
(crackin up)
what ever.
actually Aayla Secura didn't die.
Neither did her master.....
 jawathehutt
12-21-2007, 11:29 PM
Self Edited.
 deathclone
12-24-2007, 1:03 AM
ARE U BLIND! Ep 3 SURROUNDED BY CLONES! AND THEY SHOOT AND SHE FALLS DOWN DEAD!!!!!!!
 darkjedimonkey
12-25-2007, 9:31 PM
ARE U BLIND! Ep 3 SURROUNDED BY CLONES! AND THEY SHOOT AND SHE FALLS DOWN DEAD!!!!!!!

not according to the comics
anways
 GeneralPloKoon
12-27-2007, 3:52 PM
Ya know, imagine if Battlefornt was more realistic to the armies cause it would mean 5000 CIS units vs. 1000 Republic units hmmm, not adding all the CIS vehicles same with the Empire to the Rebels.
 darkjedimonkey
12-27-2007, 9:13 PM
Ya know, imagine if Battlefornt was more realistic to the armies cause it would mean 5000 CIS units vs. 1000 Republic units hmmm, not adding all the CIS vehicles same with the Empire to the Rebels.

i think that would be cool but... i would take awhile to win wouldnt it.
maybe not....
i guess depending on how you fought and how fast and accurate your units were. but then that would make swbf a sort of strategy game...
 deathclone
12-27-2007, 11:56 PM
this is about story mode anywayz :l and im not 12 :D keep trying
 PoiuyWired
12-28-2007, 12:50 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you ARE 12 arent you?
(crackin up)
what ever.
actually Aayla Secura didn't die.
Neither did her master.....

Hmmm, arguing with someone calling people spider experts is just feeding the trolls.

Aayla Secura didn't die?
Wha... Its like saying Aeris didn't die...
Source plz or didn't happen.

Well, to be fair I would wish her death to be a bit more heroic, or on the other end of the spectrum, turns back with a shock in her face.
 Darth Eclipse
09-25-2008, 7:56 AM
All of the factions are completely even. One isn't better than another. Personally, I like the Empire the most. I don't think that they are better, I just like them more. And if you all are so worried about other people spelling, this isn't the right forum for you. I just spell the right way most of the time because I like other people to be able to read my posts.
 Bokken
09-25-2008, 12:35 PM
Hoth. Empire is better than Rebels. Thus the factions are not completely even. Various maps might be even, but in certain ones, one side is positioned advantageously. And spelling correctly really does help, since this is a discussion forum. Not mandatory, obviously, but it's nice to be able to read without a 13375p34|< interpreter.
 jawathehutt
09-25-2008, 4:07 PM
If you spell like ****, your opinion will probably be ignored by most people, and you will have pretty much no respect on this forum until you fix it. Its not that hard to use full words and sentences so do it.
 shukkoku
07-10-2009, 1:17 AM
on it isn't so much the units that are uneven, but the vehicles on the map
Page: 1 of 1